Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

bethenny frankel

images It looks like Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel baby is a
  • Bethenny Frankel baby is a



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 12:33 PM
    My simple question to you is are you in or are you out. If I rember correctly, you have masters and in Eb2 line...
    If you are in, I want to give you call to discuss the logistics..
    Ha ha





    wallpaper Bethenny Frankel baby is a bethenny frankel. ethenny-frankel-wedding-2
  • ethenny-frankel-wedding-2



  • jingi1234
    01-20 06:52 PM
    I called the department of state, visa's section to enquire about this PIMS verification. They said that KCC handles it. When I called KCC they said they cannot check ahead of time :mad:


    Folks who had delays in getting H1b stamped due to the PIMS system:

    Can you look at your I-797 and see if there was an A number (something like A123 456 789) mentioned under the "Beneficiary" box?

    I have A number ...I think that signifies AOS number or something...

    What is your point?





    bethenny frankel. ethenny frankel on skating
  • ethenny frankel on skating



  • pd_recapturing
    10-29 10:02 AM
    Guys, Please send the letter. As Chandu said that anyone can be a victim of AC21 issue so pls pls send the letters asap and support this campaign.





    2011 ethenny-frankel-wedding-2 bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel From quot;The
  • Bethenny Frankel From quot;The



  • Robert Kumar
    03-30 06:17 PM
    Hopefully this is not a April fool joke!!!.


    Hope all the dreams come true with flying colors, like India winning the cricket match againt pakistan today, what a great match it was..

    Lets hope for the best for all. Cant wait for the next bulletin.

    Do not forget to contribute to IV, even in small amounts as even a drop in the ocean matters, for providing us all this nice platform to share info.



    more...


    bethenny frankel. OK! expert Bethenny Frankel is
  • OK! expert Bethenny Frankel is



  • BharatPremi
    09-25 01:50 PM
    I saw this link Murthy's email too. The total pre-adjudicated cases in the chart is matching with the total in the document. Well now there are more un-answered questions:
    1. Does all other pending 485 include employment based ? If yes what % are employment based ? Obviously we do not have any country specific data on these.
    2. Is there any way to know whether individual case is pre-adjudicated or not ?
    USCIS has fooled us again. No good statistical analysis can be done on incomplete/inaccurate data. I am going from hopeful to hopeless again. I am EB2-I Feb 2006.
    Thanks a lot for staying on top of this and posting your analysis.

    This trend chart/volume chart certainly represents both family and employment base applications. Following is my thought process now with keeping both trend chart and teh worksheet in this thread chain together.

    (1) In Worksheet USCIS claims total EB pending case 233816 by December 2009. Yet we
    have not reached to December 2009. Trend chart claims total pending 279031
    including family base applications. Since famaily to EB ratio is unknown I would
    consider worksheet's figure as authentic for pending EB based 485 cases. One practical
    clue for inclining to do this as I know USCIS has approved tons of green card in
    parental family category. Many of my friends have got GCs for their parents in a
    relatively very small time frame - 1 year

    (2) I remember somehow that out of 775000 485 applications in October 2007, there were
    around 300000 application were from EB category based on USCIS's published
    notification ( I tried to find it on internet but some how I do not see it now). If
    somebody has a more solid proof this stats from which we can derive nearly accurate
    ratio we may consider those stats. But as I mentioned in point 1 USCIS seems to have
    cleared more family bassed 485 with comparison to EB categories I would just
    assume for now that 60% preadjudicated cases and "awaiting customer action"
    and "New receipts" are from family category and 40 % are from EB category. Total
    preadjudicated cases per trend chart is 178418. 40% of that around 71367 - for the
    sake of easiness let's make it 71500. This way "awaiting cutomer action" cases for EB
    categories could be around 18-19000. "New receipt" cases could be around 18000
    roughly.

    3) Now total EB based 485 cases by July 2009 could be = Pending cases + preadjudicated
    cases + cases awaiting customer action + new receipts = 233816 + 71500 + 18000 +
    18000 = 341316. Just the sake for simplicity in assumption we may consider total EB
    based 485 workload with USCIS around 350000.

    4) "In general" the first lot who will come out from this gutter is "preadjudicated" then the
    lot "awaiting customer action" then the "pending ones" and then " new receipts"

    Now based on my talk with USCIS guy I can state that USCIS generated RFEs innear past for many cases as apart of preadjudication process, particualrly for may AAC21 usage related cases - Asking for proof of employment in the same job classification. According to that talk if USCIS gets required response to the RFE then USCIS settle that case in a "preadjudicated" shelf. In other words the AC21 guys who got the RFE - responded and case is resumed - most of them should be on "preadjudicted" shelf. If we call USCIS generally let us know that whether our particualr case is preadjudicted or not.Lucky one may get that reply in first call and somebody may have to try calling multiple times.





    bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel Photos
  • Bethenny Frankel Photos



  • funny
    09-09 04:20 PM
    I am surprised that all other threads are getting updated quite frequently. People are posting question related to their RFE and as usual once they get answer to their problems, they vanish. People are posting jokes on IV, but when it is their turn to call, we've to "bump" this thread and send e-mails to members. So pathetic.
    I felt very sad when I read 30000+ members donated some 4000 dollars in last two months. I felt my donation of about 1000 dollars since 2006 is being wasted to answer questions of or to solve the problems of these free riders &/or one question members.

    EVERY BODY PLease call...Today is the Day...



    more...


    bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel#39;s wedding
  • Bethenny Frankel#39;s wedding



  • lazycis
    11-07 08:30 PM
    Is it possible to file a class status suit?

    Maybe IV can cooperate with AILF/AILA and file a classs action? I know that I-485 class action initiated by immigrationportal.com in 2003 has failed, but it could be a different story with IV.
    In the meantime, I encourage everyone to fight for your rights individually. The number of favorable decisions similar to what posted above is close to 100 for AOS cases.
    http://spreadsheets1.google.com/ccc?key=pBQx8tqZHHU2A6Q-Pv9sULw&hl=en





    2010 ethenny frankel on skating bethenny frankel. It looks like Bethenny Frankel
  • It looks like Bethenny Frankel



  • Bpositive
    10-07 12:37 PM
    USCIS decided to take our $604 and give me an my wife APs in 9 days! They seem really efficient when they have to take money from us. But really slow when they have to approve GC applications (EB2, PD of Dec 2004). USCIS just seems to be interested in 'extortion' payments to employ USCIS staff - more a lawless mafia than a organization upholding the law!



    more...


    bethenny frankel. ethenny frankel wedding band
  • ethenny frankel wedding band



  • storm
    08-13 07:09 PM
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOmbudsman_AnnualReport_2006_II-F-Name_Checks.pdf





    hair Bethenny Frankel From quot;The bethenny frankel. Exclusive: Bethenny Frankel in
  • Exclusive: Bethenny Frankel in



  • gc_chahiye
    06-26 01:54 PM
    Multiple 485 and EAD filing

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi,

    My wife and I both got our LC approved. She filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently for both of us in Nov.2006 (Nebraska Center), based on her LC. Then I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently for both of us again in Jan,2007 (Texas Center), based on my LC.

    The EADs she applied got aproved pretty quickly. Several days ago, my EAD applications got denied. The denial reason is, we already have approved EAD.

    Originally our plan is: My wife will switch to a Finance related job soon (her LC is based on Software job), I will wait for GC. (The reason we still filed for multiple 485 and EAD is that we want to postpone the decision on who should wait for GC). Now I'm totally confused on whether she can use the EAD, and whether I can renew the approved EAD (because they are based on her application).

    Any inputs or clarifications will be greatly appreciated.

    tkiller

    every lawyer who has OKed multiple 485s has specifically asked us to apply for EAD/AP on only one of the applications.



    more...


    bethenny frankel. ethenny frankel
  • ethenny frankel



  • sri1309
    08-22 06:00 PM
    One more thing to not miss it to request "dumping of the 50,000 diversity visas done by lottery". Why the hell should that many visas be thrown away like the way its done now. If looked thru the lens, this category makes no sense atall.
    Sri.





    hot OK! expert Bethenny Frankel is bethenny frankel. 2011 house Bethenny Frankel
  • 2011 house Bethenny Frankel



  • hoolahoous
    08-16 11:50 AM
    You got it right.

    They have thier own of operation. My CPO status was registered on Aug 5th. I got CPO email the next day. Then on August 12 it went back to post decision activity. I got the approval or welcome mail (snail) on August 12th itself. After that there is not change or update. All we can do is to sit back and wait for little bit more.

    this saturday I got the welcome snail mail. but no CPO mail. The status online has been 'Decision' all the time with no change.



    more...


    house L-R: Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel
  • Bethenny Frankel



  • CADude
    10-10 05:54 PM
    I send my Employment based I-485/I-765/I-131 application on June 29th 2007 and received at NSC on July 2nd 2007 (USPS Express mail tracking no. XXXX). It�s more than 100 days and I didn�t even received the Receipt Number for all the applications.

    I have following question for CIS Ombudsman�s office:

    1) Per US Law, I have to get the EAD in 90 days of filling of my application? How I can get the EAD in 90 days where I didn�t even get the Receipt Number after 100 days?

    2) Why �First In First Out (FIFO)� process is not followed by USCIS for receipting? It�s unfair to applicant like me when application filed on August 17th 2007 enjoying the EAD card and able to work.

    3) What action you can will take to force USCIS follow their own operational manual guidelines and follow FIFO in future?





    tattoo Bethenny Frankel Photos bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel March 31 - OK
  • Bethenny Frankel March 31 - OK



  • vls
    06-22 10:14 AM
    I have direct responses from Murthy and Rajiv Khanna now . Plus 2 other american lawyers I know. The answers have variations. I'm going to do my own research and would encourage others to do the same before coming to a conclusion on this.

    If you have asked this question to your own lawyers about multiple I485 filing, please post them here.

    Members can then look at all the information and make their own decisions.

    I work for MSFT - I am a dependent on my husband's process (he works for another company), and I also have my own process filed, where he is my dependent.

    When I asked if we could have 2 processes, the lawyer answered:

    "There is no problem with you pursuing I-485 applications through the two companies since you and you husband have reverse roles in each process as principal beneficiary and dependent".

    Hope this helps other people on the same situation.



    more...


    pictures Bethenny Frankel#39;s wedding bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel Opens Up
  • Bethenny Frankel Opens Up



  • Meghna
    05-16 02:11 PM
    I came here on F1 and i was on F1 when we applied for 485.
    after i got my masters i did not apply for opt and used the EAD card i got through 485 for working.
    I changed my status from F1 to H4 once i graduated.I never traveled after i came here.

    Will i face any problems in future when our pd becomes current.
    Our lawyer says there should not be any problem but i don't know if he is correct.:(





    dresses 2011 house Bethenny Frankel bethenny frankel. ethenny frankel perform
  • ethenny frankel perform



  • RDB
    11-25 12:16 PM
    You can put any clauses in the contract as long as they are legal and the renter accepts it. But as 'albertpinto' said, beware of the people with bad credit and bankruptcy or people going through divorces - you may not want to rent them your property as it is very difficult to remove somebody (yes, even from your own house); it can take anywhere between 3 to 6 months and in the meantime, you are still liable to pay the mortgage if your renter defaults.

    IMO, Only rent to people with good credit history.

    Cant we put all these conditions in the contract? No modification to the house..only one family allowed..unless you want to rent it to bachelors and then charge whatever amount from each person and limit their number in the house..
    Contracting agencies do not assure if they will put the house on rent. they say they will find someone.. and how long it takes, they are not sure..



    more...


    makeup ethenny frankel wedding band bethenny frankel. L-R: Bethenny Frankel
  • L-R: Bethenny Frankel



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 06:17 AM
    Notes:
    If you already have applied in EB2 you won't be affected.
    If you have a Masters you won't be affected.
    SunnySurya, Flood,

    I see that you guys didnt join IV until 2008. So, you know very less about this org. The people who only can think for their own wont come to join you at any stage, it was proven many times. They will just keep writing messages here and use valuable information on the forum.

    I am EB2/Masters/PD Nov 2004. I do not not support your idea. I loose patience at times, but not to the extent of effecting other peoples chances. I know quite a few of my freinds who had masters, their corporate employers applied in EB3, none of them are trying to do conversion. But, i feel their pain.





    girlfriend Bethenny Frankel March 31 - OK bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel#39;s wedding
  • Bethenny Frankel#39;s wedding



  • gc28262
    08-21 12:11 PM
    If phone companies resort to misleading advertisements, you can complain to FCC (Federal Communications Commission)

    FCC Consumer Complaints (http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm)





    hairstyles ethenny frankel bethenny frankel. Bethenny Frankel
  • Bethenny Frankel



  • anilsal
    01-24 01:14 PM
    this is such an outrage!..is this true or made up..

    authentic the picture is....





    joydiptac
    01-07 10:57 PM
    Just a thought, should we instead all request humbly and earnestly instead of urging the President of the United States to do something without delay? :D





    rpat1968
    10-07 04:34 AM
    SOP

    You contacted CIS Ombadsman.
    What was thier response? How fast did they respond to you?
    Were they of any help?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment