Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper

images makeup wallpaper Transformers bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. moon wallpaper bumblebee.
  • moon wallpaper bumblebee.



  • gc_chahiye
    06-29 06:15 PM
    My $0.02. This could be a pre-emptive measure on the part of AILA. There must have been some talk at the state department of mid-month regression. This might be a strategy to scotch that. Raise a ruckus and send a message that we are prepared to file a law suit. Who knows? We are mere pawns in this grand game. Whatever happens, I hope people keep some perspective and not lose sleep over this.
    - Sri


    yeah right. scare the state-department with a lawsuit.


    guys, this is the government we are talking about. A lawsuit is not going to deter them. AILA will settle, the government will investigate and some poor sod somewhere will be fired. Life will then go-on with us hanging on in limbo.


    Whatever happens, I hope people keep some perspective and not lose sleep over this.


    good advice. Since we cant control whats happening, might as well take our mind off it, and wait and see what happens.





    wallpaper moon wallpaper bumblebee. bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. house transformers dark of the
  • house transformers dark of the



  • Desichakit
    08-07 08:46 AM
    So now its Old Wine that too illogical in new Bottle. I can at best say that it if you do not agree with some one then at least do not use its resource.





    bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. Transformers Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers Dark of the Moon



  • Ramba
    08-07 02:09 PM
    First let me state that I need people like you to proceed and hence I will be happy to answer the points you rasied to the best of my ability:

    We all agree that there is severe backlog. Only way the backlog will alleviate is by increasing visa numbers, which not going to happen any time sooner.
    So some people (and I know around 10 of them) what they are doing is the following:
    They got the chance to file their 485 last July , which is pending. They are now contacting several small desi consulting firms to file for their fresh labor in EB2 category. Once their labor is filled and new I-140 is approved, they plan to attach new I-140 to the original 485 and hence effectively convering to Eb2 category but with priority dates in 2002 and 2003 (because original I-140 had that priority). Worst, they would never join that desi consulting firm...



    This how the system is being gamed. If I know 10 such cases, I am sure there must be thousand like that.Now you tell me , isn't that unfair to the people already in Eb2 line as well as the ones who do not know how to game the system

    By the way: If any one is interested, I know of three such consulting firm that can do for you for a fee.

    Though, it is unfair one can not do legally, as long as USCIS recoconoze the the job offered at desi consulting companies are genuine and real "fulltime permanant job". They may be gaming the system..it is their model of bussiness to make money..and it is well supported by lawyers, lobbyists and ofcourse benefit seeking employees. You cant break this strong wall before the uscis. You should have witnessed how much resistance they created when DOL/USCIS abolished labor subsitution. In nut shell, if you close one loophole, they will find another. You are in wrong forum..





    2011 house transformers dark of the bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. umblebee transformers dark of
  • umblebee transformers dark of



  • lotsofspace
    01-24 02:22 PM
    ....................

    For those in South ( Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana) best way to go to India is new Emirates direct flight between Houston and Dubai and then onward to India.
    I have had 3-4 friends fly this route since they started flying in November 2007 and they have nothing but praise for everything. These guys have excellent food and entertainment and no transit visa hassels plus duty free sopping in Dubai is good.

    Pluse - they put you up in a hotel if your Dubai layover is more than 8 hrs (for economy class passengers) and you get a free transit visa to visit Dubai. During my last trip to Bangalore, I went via Dubai (NYC - Dubai direct flight) and on my way back we had 11 hrs layover. My wife and I got a chance to see the city. Next time we are going to India we are planning on staying for a few days and go for their desert camp trip.


    I have heard pretty good things about the emirates in the past. I was considering it for my next trip.

    But a friend of mine traveled Emirates recently (Dec 07). His flight (and few other flights) from Dubai to India got canceled. He had to wait in the airport for 24 hours and some people for 48 hours for the next flight. That was not bad, he had to wait in line for 10 hours (yes, I am not joking) to get his booking for the next day. They did not provide the accommodation to any one. He says they were not even sorry that this happened.

    He says all the passengers slept in the corridors like how they do in busy bus stand platforms. It was unbelievable but true.

    I never flew Air India, Never through England. Hopefully never will. Thanks a lot OP for posting your experience. The Koh-hi-Noor comment was a kicker :)



    more...


    bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. wallpaper Transformers Dark Of
  • wallpaper Transformers Dark Of



  • chandrajp
    04-20 11:36 AM
    I applied for EAD on 03/22 online and the service center is Nebraska. My current one expires on 07/07. I applied exactly 3 and 1/2 months before. I checked the USCIS web site, it says one need to apply 6 months before the expiry of current one. I'm little worried as I'm not sure if I can get my EAD in time before 07/07. Any inputs as to what can I do in case if I don't get my EAD in time





    bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. The transformations, Bumblebee
  • The transformations, Bumblebee



  • immigrationmatters30
    05-09 06:59 AM
    We should form a union and flout our numbers to lobby aganist any bill. Unless we show our numbers nobody is going give flying f*** about us.



    more...


    bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. Bumblebee strikes July 1,
  • Bumblebee strikes July 1,



  • srgadi
    09-10 07:22 PM
    Do you get emails when you get soft LUDs ?

    No, you don't e-mails or SMS for soft LUDs





    2010 Transformers Dark of the Moon bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. makeup wallpaper Transformers
  • makeup wallpaper Transformers



  • manderson
    06-29 04:12 PM
    hundreds, thousands of dollars to prepare for the filing. What the fuck is this?

    ... then I don't know what does!!!!!



    more...


    bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. wallpaper TF Dark of the Moon
  • wallpaper TF Dark of the Moon



  • gc28262
    08-26 11:19 AM
    Only thing keeps me off vonage is they cancellation policy they comeup this lot of charges if i want to cancel.

    I will wait for Lingo plan to jump in let me also send an email to Viatalk and see what they say.

    Vonage has a contract of 1 year. Have to pay around $100 if you break the contract.

    Lingo has a contract for 2 years. Will have to pay a similar contract break fee for Lingo as well.

    Monthly charges for world plan: Lingo is cheaper than vonage
    Voice quality: Vonage is slightly better than Lingo. Lingo is ok too.
    Customer service: Vonage is better than Lingo
    Contract Period: Vonage 1 year. Lingo 2 years
    Plan selections: Lingo has more plan selections.
    Cheapest plan: Lingo $7.95/month for 250 minutes america plan. Vonage $17.99/month for 500 minutes US plan





    hair umblebee transformers dark of bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. Wallpapers Included :
  • Wallpapers Included :



  • vikki76
    10-26 08:30 PM
    This is really great news. Congratulations caliguy--I have been following your posts since Sept and know that you were quite active (read that perturbed) on your case.
    One less thing to worry about in life.
    You have been quite persistent in your efforts to get correct answer from IO.

    In my case- when I reached IO using POJ- I was told that case has been predjudicated, and now assigned to IO. How do I get more info than this? Even I have multiple 140-so ,I too am bit worried about that part.



    more...


    bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. Dark of the Moon Bumblebee
  • Dark of the Moon Bumblebee



  • go_getter007
    01-24 11:55 AM
    Milind123, I can certainly understand your frustration but kudos to you for making your post humorous at several points amidst your painful experience. I especially liked your closing remark about Koh-i-Noor - I'm with you. :D

    Come to think of it, even the country where we are right now (i.e., the US) isn't much different not only in terms of lengthy forms and queues (outside of consulates) but also on making our lives a little more than hard by denying driver's licenses, delaying permanent residence perpetually etc. On top of these issues, apparent hate crimes against Indians at LSU and then at Duke would certainly make a lot of parents a little nervous before sending their kids for higher education here.

    GG_007





    I had the misfortune of travelling thru London in December on my way to Mumbai. After I purchased my tickets, I learnt that I need a transit visa (TV) for UK. (Who is going to tell them (UK) that they are no longer the center of attraction esp. if you have lived and worked in US). Anyway, as per the rules, you need a transit visa if you don�t have a valid US visa. (Note: If you have AP, and don�t have a valid visa, you still need a TV).

    I went to their site and did all the research to get a TV. Good god Heavens! Has anyone filled out their painful form for a TV? Besides asking the usual details, they get extremely nosy. They want to know each and everything about you. Where you work, what money do you make, name of your wife, kids and their citizenship status, name of your father and mother and where they were born, their birth date, how much money you have and where the money is (stocks, bonds, CDS) etc. etc. While filling up the form I realized that, even my future father in law did not pose so many probing questions to me. (Please note: I don�t mind answering these silly questions for a regular visa, but for the damn TV, it is certainly overkill).

    Anyway to cut the long story short. The regular cost of TV is/was $92. However, when I filled up the application form they were asking for $184. (The satisfaction of getting a good deal on the tickets was quickly evaporating). I assumed I must have made a mistake in thinking the cost to be $92 and reluctantly paid $184. Next it was time to fill the application for my wife and answer the idiotic questions again. You should have seen the �I will kill you right now� look on my wife�s face after I woke her up in the middle of night and asked details about her parents. After I filled up the form, to my surprise, now they were asking $274 for visa fees. It was already 2:00 am and I have no choice but to painfully enter my credit card details, hoping that they would realize the mistake in their recon process and would reimburse the difference. (Of course, I was only dreaming).

    It is now almost the end of January and I have still now received any money from them. I have tried sending several email to the emb(ass)y, but none of their emails work. I get bounced email for all the emails that I have used. I have tried calling them and left messages and no one has called back. I have send emails to my credit card company and the people who processed the payment and none of them have been able to help me. There is a way to talk to someone in the emb(ass)y, but you need to dial a 900 number, which BTW costs $2.49 per minute. Throwing good money after bad is not an option.

    I just wanted to share this experience with you and remind you of the pain ahead, if you are travelling thru UK and don�t have a valid US visa. Personally, even if they had charged me the regular $92, I will still use other options to travel next time. The amount of time wasted in filling the crappy application form, going to NY, (starting Dec doing your finger prints) is simply too much to handle. Visiting your motherland/fatherland is a very special occasion and all these intermediate steps certainly water down the �good feeling� that you experience during the days leading to your trip.

    I haven�t given up my quest for a refund, but now, not only I want my money back I would like to bring back home the Koh-i-noor too.





    hot wallpaper Transformers Dark Of bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. wallpaper transformers dark of
  • wallpaper transformers dark of



  • amsgc
    06-16 12:31 PM
    What is I-94# is it the number on I-94 no. attached 797 form or arrival i-94 card(white) no? And what is nonimmigrant visa number? guys please help am filling 485 form.

    Non immigrant visa number is the number on your non immigrant visa used to enter the US. Someone posted it is the one in Red - mine appears on the right, towards the bottom. The only other numbr is the control number on my visa



    more...


    house transformers dark of the moon bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. hairstyles moon shockwave toy.
  • hairstyles moon shockwave toy.



  • jayleno
    08-25 12:55 PM
    All due respect for your thoughts. You just want to lie that you will go back? ...and that is thinking differently?
    Please dont even bring up freedom struggle into this. Obviously its seems like you know less than what you think you know about it. It will even weaken the point you are trying to make. Gandhi didnt only preach peace. He also preached many other things....speaking the truth for example.

    Thinking differently isnt bad. It just came to my mind that this may also be tried.
    I think we have proved something like this not very long back about 60-70 years back. We have set bonfires of all our imported clothes and said NO to anything made in Britain. Right. So what did we really mean. I am sure many brands we wear today are international too. Nothing wrong.
    Why did somebody show the other side to be slapped, did he like to be slapped. Its to get the point across.

    Its a way of protest, a peaceful way to get attention to a problem which must be fixed.
    If most of you dont agree, then I may be wrong, lets see response.

    But lets always maintain that they do care and its a two way requirement and not just ours. We may be desperate due to system failure, but they are too, else there wouldnt be an immigration program. Most countries dont have, if I am not wrong. Its different with US which is a big country and same is the case with Canada which is trying to build.They need people.





    tattoo The transformations, Bumblebee bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. tattoo transformers dark of
  • tattoo transformers dark of



  • mrsr
    06-19 06:54 PM
    it asks last five year employment history , i have not worked in USA for the past 3 year but i have worked abroad before these 3 years.. should i write it in the column or i should write NONE as i have not worked here in USA .... i am not the primary applicant ... my husband is primary applicant



    more...


    pictures Bumblebee strikes July 1, bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. hairstyles transformers dark
  • hairstyles transformers dark



  • puddonhead
    06-18 12:58 PM
    >> I disagree. By not reporting the fraud at workplace, it puts rest of workforce not at level playing field.

    Hmmm.. Level playing field. You mean the field where you set the rules? UAW did that in GM - you know?

    If there is someone who can do my job cheaper or better or more efficiently - by all means it should go to him. I need to then find something where I am good at. Thats what competition is! Of course - this "efficiency" can not come by illegal behavior. Illegal behavior (like the L1 fraud) has other hidden problems.

    So on your question about "l1 fraud": by all means I am for reporting it. However, there is another overriding concern for ALL OF US - how will the economy behave? I dont want to worsen things by "reporting fraud" at a mass scale right now and create trouble for companies that are already suffering. I will do that when that will be beneficial for the US Economy (translation - "all of us - even citizens").

    I am not for tolerating or condoning illegal behavior - however, I am all for moderating my responses and prioritizing the fights. I am also for not behaving like the UAW members.

    >> You are right. If you are not impacted by fraud, one will be least interested in reporting the fraud. Only when you get impacted, the fraud appears real and serious.

    You are reading between the lines too literally - so much so that you misinterpret everything like the bible-thumpers. Impact "me" = Impact "us" = Impact "everybody in the US - including the US Citizens".

    >> Taking your example further, due to budget constraints, the manager will be more inclined to replace workers to L1 workers to save cost. Do you want this? This will impact people in short term.

    Same answer as the first question.

    It's a pretty nuanced position. I hope I have been able to explain it properly.





    dresses wallpaper transformers dark of bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. transformers dark of the moon
  • transformers dark of the moon



  • jonty_11
    06-25 11:39 AM
    Thx for ur regular updates Pappu...

    My Lawyer - said U cannot have 2 485s for same person

    My Wife's lawyer - U can have 2 485s, but it is not recommended...due to reasons mentioend by Pappu (USCIS confuses etc etc)

    I think I will follow pappu's advise here

    My situation
    My EB2 PD Nov 2005 , 140 approved
    Wife's EB2 PD Aug 2006 - 140 pending

    I will apply my 485 w/ wife as dependent as first filing

    Get A#'s from first filing ...and if and when opportunity comes (Dates are current)
    File from my wife's Co. with me as dependent (second filing). ( I may decide against doing that if I get EADs in a timely manner from first filing)



    more...


    makeup wallpaper TF Dark of the Moon bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. transformers dark of the moon
  • transformers dark of the moon



  • dtekkedil
    07-09 06:38 PM
    My flowers from FTD got shipped through DHL. Are they going to stop the DHS guy and ask him to go to the Hospital????

    They would have to collect the flowers first and then send them there themselves.

    Thats good enough for us!





    girlfriend tattoo transformers dark of bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. dresses Transformers Dark of
  • dresses Transformers Dark of



  • Winner
    06-10 05:23 PM
    If the post is true and from real world person, then the OP and his sponsor are in violation of the Law. The L1B are not supposed to be based/hosted in client location unless specifically stated in the approved petition. Defiantly not supposed to do in case of blanket L1B.

    -or-

    This could be a fake post from the loser's guild -or- lou doggs fan. I personally believe this is a fake post.

    I requested l1Bfraud to join his/her state chapter, so that we know that he is an immigrant and doing this in good intention, but looks like he/she disappeared.





    hairstyles Dark of the Moon Bumblebee bumblebee transformers dark of the moon wallpaper. moon wallpaper bumblebee.
  • moon wallpaper bumblebee.



  • TeddyKoochu
    04-01 12:12 PM
    Don't forget EB5

    You are correct I missed that it can act as a very good buffer if I go by my extrapolated inventory which also factors in PWMB and if the May VB news actually materializes then yes Jul - Aug 2007 will be very easily crossed.





    waitforevergc
    05-09 08:35 PM
    Thomas:

    There is no point preaching things to lunatics like Hunter. Let us just ignore him.
    There are a lot of people like him on internet. We cant educate everyone.

    Moderators, please block such people in their initial comments in the future.





    ganguteli
    06-17 02:26 PM
    Are you suggesting that no fraud should be reported?

    I would say, any fraud, whether H1/L1/F1, employee related, employer related should be reported? Why should law abiding immigrants/workers pay for those who are committing fraud?

    >> 1 in 100 citizen has gone to jail.
    Not correct. There are about 260 jail inmates per 100,000 US residents.
    Link: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/jails.htm

    >> Educated idiots!
    Now, tell me, who is educated idiot?


    .

    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/28cnd-prison.html



    No comments:

    Post a Comment