Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

compaq presario cq56-111sa

images compaq presario cq56-111sa compaq presario cq56-111sa. i have a new laptop by compaq,
  • i have a new laptop by compaq,



  • priderock
    06-18 10:21 AM
    I-94s are submitted at the airport when you leave the country. In many cases there are no I-94s coz they have been submitted and no one thought of making copies of them before travelling out of country. I am sure I dont have all the I-94s that I ever used. I submitted them at the airport when I went out and didnt make copies.

    I think it must be ok if you dont have all of them. Can anyone advise if that's the case?

    My lawyer only asked for copy of latest I94.

    She may have copies of some of my I94s in my file from previous H1 filings , but I am sure she does not have all my I94 copies. I guess only the latest I94 is required.





    wallpaper i have a new laptop by compaq, compaq presario cq56-111sa. hp compaq presario cq56-111sa.
  • hp compaq presario cq56-111sa.



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-21 03:26 PM
    Who are 2 idiots said No?

    Lets not use this language. They might be kind of people who want to eat fruit on other's work.





    compaq presario cq56-111sa. hp compaq presario cq56-111sa.
  • hp compaq presario cq56-111sa.



  • pappu
    09-15 12:44 PM
    You named a few: Pappu, Aman, Jay. Who are these guys?

    Other than Pappu I dont see the other two or any others actively participating. Who are they and where are they?

    You are seeing pappu on the forums because your involvement with IV is only on forums. All others in core team work on other tasks. Forum is just a part of what we do. You cannot achieve any legislative or admin fix just by creating a website and installing a forum software.There is a big advocacy and organizational work we have to do on regular basis. If everyone in the team tries to do everything, then nothing will ever be done. Do volunteer your time and get involved. You will get to communicate with many others and work with them closely.





    2011 hp compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa.
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa.



  • test101
    07-09 06:36 PM
    Time to send pizza then



    more...


    compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • AreWeThereYet
    09-09 08:17 AM
    That is not an RFE. It's a welcome notice, which is expected.

    Today I got one more email (See below) and my status changed from CPO to Decision. What does that mean? Did they send an RFE?

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Decision

    On September 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.





    compaq presario cq56-111sa. Compaq Presario CQ56-111SA
  • Compaq Presario CQ56-111SA



  • srikondoji
    06-29 04:45 PM
    legally and ethically and morally and whatnotally, they should accept all applications mailed on July 2nd.

    So near yet so far. If the new visa bulletin comes out on Jul3rd , I wonder what happens to the applications received on Jul 2nd :((



    more...


    compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • 485Mbe4001
    08-20 07:52 PM
    I am guessing that we are on our own on this, it will be an unnecessary headache for them. if they go ahead with any movement on this issue EB 2's will get pissed off, if they dont respond positively then the EB3's will react negatively

    We can try on own by posting your question on the website of different immigration lawyers, who knows, they might have an opinion or can suggest a direction.

    Not excatly. eb3_2004 has posted the link of INA. You will find more interesting things if you read through it.

    Non-descrimination rule is clearly spelled out in Section 202 (a). I assume this rule should be generally applied to all applicants, no matter which categories they are falling, unless other rules specifically provided in paragraph (2) and in sections 101(a)(27) , 201(b)(2)(A)(i) , and 203.

    INA does not say to spillover unused visas first to EB2 then EB3. I assume USCIS and Department of State should treat each EB applicants equally (based on their priority dates, not based on EB categories) in according to INA act.

    It is likely the misinterpretation violates the law. We need some one which more professional knowledge to read through it. Can some core member help?





    2010 hp compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • caliguy
    10-26 04:01 PM
    Thanks @ fatjoe

    Yeah, I know what you mean. But if one has waited for so long (13 years in my case), you want to see it in writing before you believe anything.

    Yes, I will call TSC again in a couple hours.

    Thanks for all the info and for all the support you have provided. Good luck to you, hopefully your spouses case will get approved soon too.

    Alright, Congrats Caliguy!!!
    I guess the emails and updates are sent by some kind of batch processing system. I got the email at 5:15 am, do you think that uscis guys would work that early...., duh....
    So cool down, you will get email soon.
    If you are doubtful, call uscis one more time, and confirm that your case is approved.



    more...


    compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 04:40 PM
    Guys,
    As you know my wife got approved yesterday I received her CPO mail I checked the new funky website of USCIS case status and she was at the last DOT that of card production ordered....so we heaved a sigh of relief.....BTW I was approved on Sept 3rd and I am still at Post Decision Circle....

    Today we got another mail from USCIS....Notice mailed welcoming applicant blah blah...you may get card in 60 days barring any ADIT processing blah blah....and her status in that funky website moved backward two holes to "Decision" hole...

    Strange ain't it...I hope it does not move backward any further for any of us...

    Strange are the ways of USCIS





    hair compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • inderman
    10-20 03:03 PM
    Viki,

    Same here, i got a similar response too... If they are true to their words abt under review, we shud b fine...

    But the problem is, they mite b stating this under review for all cases to avoid repeated requests and hence the issue..

    Is ur case also at NSC?

    How has ur luck been with the POJ method? Have u always recvd the same informn from all IOs?
    I always get a different response wen i talk to an IO at NSC...



    more...


    compaq presario cq56-111sa. dresses hp compaq presario
  • dresses hp compaq presario



  • leoindiano
    08-07 06:15 AM
    SunnySurya, Flood,

    I see that you guys didnt join IV until 2008. So, you know very less about this org. The people who only can think for their own wont come to join you at any stage, it was proven many times. They will just keep writing messages here and use valuable information on the forum.

    I am EB2/Masters/PD Nov 2004. I do not not support your idea. I loose patience at times, but not to the extent of effecting other peoples chances. I know quite a few of my freinds who had masters, their corporate employers applied in EB3, none of them are trying to do conversion. But, i feel their pain.





    hot compaq presario cq56-111sa compaq presario cq56-111sa. pictures hp compaq presario
  • pictures hp compaq presario



  • conchshell
    07-09 07:59 PM
    I was amazed to hear about the development. Would Mr. Gonzalez will show a curtsey to personally reply to all the people who sent flowers, and apolozise for the pain and emotional trauma his agency has caused to thousands of legal immigrants in this country ?

    BTW, couple of years ago one of my American (citizen) friend was dealing with USCIS (at that time INS) to adopt a baby from China. When she got the baby after struggling for 4-5 years and with a push from local congressman, she was agahst with the way USCIS treated her. I still remember her remarks "If they do not understand the pain and suffering of a mother, and they do not care for a suffering orphan child, I highly doubt that they have any more humanity left in them".

    The name has changed but the public face of the agency remains the same. Please remember that for them we are not human's, we are just file numbers sitting and rotting at their service center's.

    So when USCIS decided to forward the flowers to our soilders (which we think is an excellent idea), its not because the agency has a human touch in it, but its because they found an excellent face saving mask for their unjust action.



    more...


    house Compaq Presario CQ56-111SA compaq presario cq56-111sa. The Compaq Presario CQ56-251SA
  • The Compaq Presario CQ56-251SA



  • Libra
    07-10 08:03 PM
    yup i know, am sorry.
    They are talking about 7 Eleven conversion to kwik E mart. Looks like you got the wrong piece of information.





    tattoo Compaq Presario CQ56-111SA compaq presario cq56-111sa. Compaq Presario CQ56-115DX
  • Compaq Presario CQ56-115DX



  • seekerofpeace
    10-09 09:46 PM
    My wife got the approval on Oct 5th...CPO mail was first followed by approval notice and I also got a CPO mail after 35 days of approval....strange and surreal it seems

    dwhuser,
    I may be wrong since my wife's case was separated.....But this was from my congressman's office who told me that the reason that her case is pending and delayed is because our case got separated during adjudication.

    Best

    SoP



    more...


    pictures compaq presario cq56-111sa compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • sundarpn
    01-30 11:03 AM
    GLUS,

    Can you tell us more about communicating to ALIF? Is it via email?


    I think all the folks who visit this thread must send out a complaint.

    Also please contact your attorneys and tell them to complain on this half baked PIMS implementation.





    dresses pictures hp compaq presario compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa



  • innervoice
    08-16 11:46 AM
    I have same response exact wording

    I got the same response



    more...


    makeup compaq presario cq56-111sa compaq presario cq56-111sa. Compaq Presario CQ56-111SA
  • Compaq Presario CQ56-111SA



  • Robert Kumar
    04-02 05:08 AM
    If 44k is the available number for EB2 I & C then the PD will move upto Jun 2008 with out any doubt. Even with the porting of EB3 to EB2 is accounted for.


    .

    Do you have any idea, how many cases get approved per month.





    girlfriend Compaq Presario CQ56-115DX compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-111sa. images hp compaq presario
  • compaq presario cq56-111sa. images hp compaq presario



  • IVFOREVER
    12-01 07:43 PM
    HI addsf345,

    it seems exceeded the limit of 5000 first time.

    Thanks


    Response FROM Vonage:
    Dear XXXXXX XXXXX,

    As per our recent emails, thank you for agreeing to decrease your usage. Please note that your account will continue to be monitored for usage for 7 days and that you can track your minutes (combined domestic & international) from your Online Account under the Monthly Usage Summary in the Billing section. Should we see that the usage continues to be inconsistent with normal use, we would then have to take action on the account. For more information, please refer to our Terms of Service section 5.4. 5.4 Inconsistent with Normal Use. If you use the service or the device in a way that is inconsistent with the normal use for your service or plan, you will be required, at Vonage's sole discretion, to pay the rates for the service or plan that would apply to the way you used the service or device, or terminate the plan. For example, if you subscribe to one of our residential service plans, and your usage is inconsistent with normal residential use, you may thereafter be required to pay our applicable, higher rates for commercial service for all periods in which your use of our service or the device was inconsistent with normal residential use. Unlimited voice services are provided primarily for continuous live dialog between two individuals. Lack of continuous dialog activity, unusual call patterns, excessive numbers and/or consistent excessive usage (i.e., More than 5,000 minutes per line per month for unlimited residential calling and/or more than 10,000 minutes per line per month for unlimited small business calling), will be considered indicators that use may be inconsistent with normal use, or that impermissible use may be occurring and may trigger an account review by us. The creation or use of related multiple accounts or excessive residential lines to circumvent these levels shall also be considered indicators that use of the service may be inconsistent with normal use for the subscribed monthly plan(s) and may trigger an account review by Vonage. Failure to contact Vonage in response to its notifications and/or failure to promptly correct usage activity to conform to normal use will result, in Vonage's sole discretion, in immediate mandatory transfer to another appropriate plan, suspension or termination of service. You acknowledge that if your service is terminated under this provision, you are subject to all applicable disconnection and device or other rebate recovery charges. Vonage's right to terminate your account under Section 6.5(b) (with or no reason) is not limited by this provision. For a non-exhaustive list of example!s of uses of our service inconsistent with normal residential use, see below.bbb If you have any questions,
    please reply to this email or contact me at 1-(866)-254-3704.

    Sincerely,
    XXXXXXX
    Vonage Usage DepartmentRevenue Operations
    1-(866)-254-3704





    hairstyles dresses hp compaq presario compaq presario cq56-111sa. compaq presario cq56-104sa
  • compaq presario cq56-104sa



  • abd
    09-16 04:35 PM
    Got Card Production Ordered today..

    Priority Date - Nov 2005, EB2

    Got an RFE last month, approved after RFE was responded..

    Can u please share your RFE Details? I recetnly received RFE and preparing the documents.





    pcs
    06-18 07:41 PM
    I used www.epassportphoto.com for great & cheap photos ( costs only 40 cent for 10 photos towards printing at any riteaid kind of store)

    This service is free & real easy


    I DO NOT OWN THIS SITE ...





    tdasara
    06-19 09:37 AM
    Where should the EAD and AP be filed?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment