chandooo
10-01 12:49 PM
If your Notice date is in Sept 2007, we need to wait for our turn. Look for the NOTICE DATE on your 485 application.
what does it means ???
what does it means ???
wallpaper pitbull golden retriever mix
irock
08-06 11:33 PM
Even though I'm EB2 and still waiting for GC, I oppose this. This is not fair.
gc_chahiye
01-27 08:33 PM
Isn't it part of her job? There is nothing like being servant. Moreover, it was just asked to rinse the bottle with hot water, to be sure it is hygenic, in a circumstances when baby was making tantrums. Another reason for asking was because bathrooms were full, otherwise there wouldn't have been a need. We have travelled many other airlines, and there was never an issue for such requests. Many airlines go extra mile to please you. It is what is called customer service.
I don't understand why is it hard or degrading? Maybe then they are not supposed to serve you a cool cup of water at your seat as well. Is that demeaning as well on part of her job?
no its not part of her job. I know a stewardess, and this exactly the part she dislikes about her job. people think its her job to attend to all little demands of the passengers.
She has two duties on the plane, in order:
- safety of the passengers. this is #1.(ensuring luggage is stowed, seatbeats are on, people are not wandering around the aisles; co-ordinate and help in case of emergencies)
- basic service (serve food, clear the trays, handle simple requests like juice/water, ice barfbags etc). This does not include cleaning out your babies bottles. Some airlines have stewardesses who would go out of their way (I have seen Singapore Airlines do this) but again, rinsing a baby's bottle is NOT part of her job. She can get you a bottle of hot water if you want and you can rinse it yourself either in the sink or into the barf-bag.
I don't understand why is it hard or degrading? Maybe then they are not supposed to serve you a cool cup of water at your seat as well. Is that demeaning as well on part of her job?
no its not part of her job. I know a stewardess, and this exactly the part she dislikes about her job. people think its her job to attend to all little demands of the passengers.
She has two duties on the plane, in order:
- safety of the passengers. this is #1.(ensuring luggage is stowed, seatbeats are on, people are not wandering around the aisles; co-ordinate and help in case of emergencies)
- basic service (serve food, clear the trays, handle simple requests like juice/water, ice barfbags etc). This does not include cleaning out your babies bottles. Some airlines have stewardesses who would go out of their way (I have seen Singapore Airlines do this) but again, rinsing a baby's bottle is NOT part of her job. She can get you a bottle of hot water if you want and you can rinse it yourself either in the sink or into the barf-bag.
2011 golden retriever mixed
va_dude
11-10 11:12 PM
gc4me....
sorry to hear about the problem with your app.
I think at this point it's best you hired a good attorney to help you through this RFE and work with him/her on the best way to present your case.
good luck.
va_dude
sorry to hear about the problem with your app.
I think at this point it's best you hired a good attorney to help you through this RFE and work with him/her on the best way to present your case.
good luck.
va_dude
more...
mrsr
06-19 09:34 AM
why do we need all the past w2 forms ?
sunny1000
07-09 09:31 PM
Ofcourse, they have to put up resources, van, driver to drive these flowers and deliver.
I don't think they will go thru with it fully. They may just send the first batch of flowers to the veterans and then, send the rest to the trash...:eek:
I don't think they will go thru with it fully. They may just send the first batch of flowers to the veterans and then, send the rest to the trash...:eek:
more...
iambest
06-15 12:20 PM
I am going for concurrent 140 & 485. Can I apply for EAD and AP now? or do I need to have my 140 cleared before I can apply for EAD and AP?
2010 pitbull golden retriever mix
gc_on_demand
09-09 04:39 PM
bump
more...
pd052009
03-31 03:50 PM
Do you mean 8K from EB5?
Very well said.
Based on 12K/half year, or 12K/year from EB1, say 20K be safe this year from EB1. 7K from EB2 ROW as last year, 8K from EB3, 0 from FB (EB2 get only 10k/4 last year as 10K FB is divided by Eb1/2/3/4), and normal 2.8K for EB2 I/C each (6K total), there are total 41K possibly for EB2 I/C.
Very well said.
Based on 12K/half year, or 12K/year from EB1, say 20K be safe this year from EB1. 7K from EB2 ROW as last year, 8K from EB3, 0 from FB (EB2 get only 10k/4 last year as 10K FB is divided by Eb1/2/3/4), and normal 2.8K for EB2 I/C each (6K total), there are total 41K possibly for EB2 I/C.
hair chow golden retriever mix
ashres11
09-21 01:34 PM
See if you can find the director GERALD HEINAUER @ NSC or any senior executive. I will give a call and demand answers.
www.superpages.com ---> people search
www.superpages.com ---> people search
more...
pranju
06-15 11:42 AM
Is it mandatory to submit Form G-28 ?
G-28 is for lawyer if u r gettign the help of lawyer then yes , if yrelf then no ... but please confirm with others too - thanks
G-28 is for lawyer if u r gettign the help of lawyer then yes , if yrelf then no ... but please confirm with others too - thanks
hot and golden retriever mix
smisachu
01-29 09:17 AM
AP can be used to re-enter and you can continue on your H1 if it is valid. Your H1 is invalidated only if you use EAD.
I just came back to US using AP, I had booked an appointment for Visa interview. But after seeing the PIMS mess I decided to use AP. It was very smooth and easy.
A question though: is'nt it abandoning your H1B1 visa tenure if you enter on AP even with a valid H1B remaining?[/QUOTE]
I just came back to US using AP, I had booked an appointment for Visa interview. But after seeing the PIMS mess I decided to use AP. It was very smooth and easy.
A question though: is'nt it abandoning your H1B1 visa tenure if you enter on AP even with a valid H1B remaining?[/QUOTE]
more...
house Golden retriever pit bull
anotherone
01-29 06:47 PM
OK, unless you never initiated the EAD conversation, technically they are supposed to ask ONLY if you are legally authorized to work in the US or you need sponsership.
OTOH I really dont like the idea of having to be quiet and hide my status. Its not something that I should be ashamed of. I have paid my dues dammit and lived here all these years. The immigraton folks should clarify this once and for all, so whoever is waiting for their GCs can think clear and hard if this shit worth it.
After spending half my life working for this, they turn around and say its not valid for employment ? not fair.
I was gungho with my EAD, very pleased that I could work for whoever. Seriously, I think sometimes that its better to go back. Its not like this great country is making it easy for people to contribute their skills.
OTOH I really dont like the idea of having to be quiet and hide my status. Its not something that I should be ashamed of. I have paid my dues dammit and lived here all these years. The immigraton folks should clarify this once and for all, so whoever is waiting for their GCs can think clear and hard if this shit worth it.
After spending half my life working for this, they turn around and say its not valid for employment ? not fair.
I was gungho with my EAD, very pleased that I could work for whoever. Seriously, I think sometimes that its better to go back. Its not like this great country is making it easy for people to contribute their skills.
tattoo 2011 golden retriever mix
DesiGuy
09-11 07:11 AM
3 more co-sponsors added, the total is now 31.:)
Also noticed only 8 Republicans v/s/ 23 Dems.
Although number of republicans so-sponsoring is lower, it's still 25% of the total so there is hope that more will support it when it comes to voting. ;)
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-5882
Rep. Zoe Lofgren [D-CA]hide cosponsors
Cosponsors [as of 2008-09-10]
Rep. Neil Abercrombie [D-HI]
Rep. Earl Blumenauer [D-OR]
Rep. Michael Capuano [D-MA]
Rep. John Carter [R-TX]
Rep. Henry Cuellar [D-TX]
Rep. Artur Davis [D-AL]
Rep. Thomas Davis [R-VA]
Rep. Lloyd Doggett [D-TX]
Rep. Anna Eshoo [D-CA]
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords [D-AZ]
Rep. Wayne Gilchrest [R-MD]
Rep. Raul Grijalva [D-AZ]
Rep. Michael Honda [D-CA]
Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D-TX]
Rep. Doris Matsui [D-CA]
Rep. Michael McCaul [R-TX]
Rep. James Moran [D-VA]
Rep. Sue Myrick [R-NC]
Rep. Jerrold Nadler [D-NY]
Rep. Grace Napolitano [D-CA]
Rep. Edward Pastor [D-AZ]
Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard [D-CA]
Rep. Linda S�nchez [D-CA]
Rep. Loretta Sanchez [D-CA]
Rep. James Sensenbrenner [R-WI]
Rep. Peter Sessions [R-TX]
Rep. John Shadegg [R-AZ]
Rep. Jackie Speier [D-CA]
Rep. Fortney Stark [D-CA]
Rep. Melvin Watt [D-NC]
Rep. David Wu [D-OR]
Also noticed only 8 Republicans v/s/ 23 Dems.
Although number of republicans so-sponsoring is lower, it's still 25% of the total so there is hope that more will support it when it comes to voting. ;)
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-5882
Rep. Zoe Lofgren [D-CA]hide cosponsors
Cosponsors [as of 2008-09-10]
Rep. Neil Abercrombie [D-HI]
Rep. Earl Blumenauer [D-OR]
Rep. Michael Capuano [D-MA]
Rep. John Carter [R-TX]
Rep. Henry Cuellar [D-TX]
Rep. Artur Davis [D-AL]
Rep. Thomas Davis [R-VA]
Rep. Lloyd Doggett [D-TX]
Rep. Anna Eshoo [D-CA]
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords [D-AZ]
Rep. Wayne Gilchrest [R-MD]
Rep. Raul Grijalva [D-AZ]
Rep. Michael Honda [D-CA]
Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D-TX]
Rep. Doris Matsui [D-CA]
Rep. Michael McCaul [R-TX]
Rep. James Moran [D-VA]
Rep. Sue Myrick [R-NC]
Rep. Jerrold Nadler [D-NY]
Rep. Grace Napolitano [D-CA]
Rep. Edward Pastor [D-AZ]
Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard [D-CA]
Rep. Linda S�nchez [D-CA]
Rep. Loretta Sanchez [D-CA]
Rep. James Sensenbrenner [R-WI]
Rep. Peter Sessions [R-TX]
Rep. John Shadegg [R-AZ]
Rep. Jackie Speier [D-CA]
Rep. Fortney Stark [D-CA]
Rep. Melvin Watt [D-NC]
Rep. David Wu [D-OR]
more...
pictures mix of Golden retriever or
MahaBharatGC
11-25 10:48 AM
Plz stop throwing mud at each other.
US Mortogage Economy is much bigger pie in which our share sometimes minimum (people like me who did not by home) and people who bought are venting out the prices are come down.
The fact of the matter is, anything is possible in US. Did not we hear Real Estate downs in New York and California in late 90s?
By saying that you want to make money by selling house, you are taking risk.
Now, if system provides a mechanism to walk away with a foreclosure, people will do it. It has been happening on Backruptcy and hence GOVT tightened it.
The foreclosure process might also get changed in future.
I do not know full details of ins and outs of Foreclosure so I will leave that to experts advice.
But please stop blaming each other!!!
This is not meant for blame game but for advice to an "co-immigrant".
US Mortogage Economy is much bigger pie in which our share sometimes minimum (people like me who did not by home) and people who bought are venting out the prices are come down.
The fact of the matter is, anything is possible in US. Did not we hear Real Estate downs in New York and California in late 90s?
By saying that you want to make money by selling house, you are taking risk.
Now, if system provides a mechanism to walk away with a foreclosure, people will do it. It has been happening on Backruptcy and hence GOVT tightened it.
The foreclosure process might also get changed in future.
I do not know full details of ins and outs of Foreclosure so I will leave that to experts advice.
But please stop blaming each other!!!
This is not meant for blame game but for advice to an "co-immigrant".
dresses Labrador retriever mixed
unseenguy
06-15 06:54 PM
1. Why should he pay you more if he can get someone for cheaper price? - No Issues as long as its by following all the rules and regulations set by the authorities.
2. Are you willing to do the same job for the salary that is offered by TCS, WIPRO? - Nope, my salary is my personal choice. Tomorrow these companies may bring resources Illegally across border and offer 5$ per hour, would you accept that salary???
Your salary is not your personal choice, it is governed by market factors. Company makes the final decision whether they want to pay you what you ask for and whether they need your services. Your client can easily send your job to India if they can hire someone here for 3 months. Most likely that person is going to be back with the job after 3 months.
3. If you screw up , who is responsible? What can you do to mitigate damage? TCS/WIPRO can replace the whole team at free of cost to make project successful. - BS
I work for a major system integrator and I have seen client come to us and say, X did not perform well, give us the money back or provide Y number of free consulting days. I have seen clients come to us and say , we give you 2 more months, deliver this project or else lawsuit, and I have seen company agreeing to client demands. These are additional advantages for going to TCS/WIPRO. I have seen at one client place, they offered 10% of the resources free. So if client took 50 peopkle, they got 5 more for free. Can your company do that? Dont make hollow claims of BS if you are just a simple developer.
4. YOU guys want to leave companies at will but the companies should not replace you at will? - Not at all, they can replace us anytime they want.. I don't know why this point ???
Here we are discussing about a violation by companies using L-1B visa resources and we think reporting this to the agencies (ICE/USCIS) and making awareness amoung clients doesn't harm anyone who does their business within the legal frame work.
No we are discussing YOUR jobs loss due to L1 misuse. You were sleeping until it hit you and now you suddenly want sympathy. BTW, I feel sorry for you that any guy from India can come and do your job. Most guys who come on L1 are freshers with not much skills. Thats what is needed for the job then.
2. Are you willing to do the same job for the salary that is offered by TCS, WIPRO? - Nope, my salary is my personal choice. Tomorrow these companies may bring resources Illegally across border and offer 5$ per hour, would you accept that salary???
Your salary is not your personal choice, it is governed by market factors. Company makes the final decision whether they want to pay you what you ask for and whether they need your services. Your client can easily send your job to India if they can hire someone here for 3 months. Most likely that person is going to be back with the job after 3 months.
3. If you screw up , who is responsible? What can you do to mitigate damage? TCS/WIPRO can replace the whole team at free of cost to make project successful. - BS
I work for a major system integrator and I have seen client come to us and say, X did not perform well, give us the money back or provide Y number of free consulting days. I have seen clients come to us and say , we give you 2 more months, deliver this project or else lawsuit, and I have seen company agreeing to client demands. These are additional advantages for going to TCS/WIPRO. I have seen at one client place, they offered 10% of the resources free. So if client took 50 peopkle, they got 5 more for free. Can your company do that? Dont make hollow claims of BS if you are just a simple developer.
4. YOU guys want to leave companies at will but the companies should not replace you at will? - Not at all, they can replace us anytime they want.. I don't know why this point ???
Here we are discussing about a violation by companies using L-1B visa resources and we think reporting this to the agencies (ICE/USCIS) and making awareness amoung clients doesn't harm anyone who does their business within the legal frame work.
No we are discussing YOUR jobs loss due to L1 misuse. You were sleeping until it hit you and now you suddenly want sympathy. BTW, I feel sorry for you that any guy from India can come and do your job. Most guys who come on L1 are freshers with not much skills. Thats what is needed for the job then.
more...
makeup pitbull golden retriever mix

luckylavs
10-05 10:17 AM
Hi all , can some one tell me what number to call USCIS and what information do i need to provide them... please help me...please send me private message.. i have urgent travel plans and dont have receipts in hand.. .thx
girlfriend local pick up. Puppies
conchshell
01-26 01:45 PM
I am an ex British Airways employee, and I spent one year in 1997 living in London city. Please understand that the level of customer service one gets in USA, is just a dream in UK. Mishandling customers, showing a complete arrogant behavior, and a total disregard for their basic customer rights are just a few business traits in UK. I witnessed couple of BA strikes at Heathrow, and beleive me after what I saw, I will never travel with any british airline in future. You are lucky that you just saw a tip of the iceberg and came to your conclusions. It starts from their embassy, and continues throught the airlines, security checks, baggage handling, staff etc.
I like your comments about Koh-i-noor. If it was any other country, they would have happily returned it to the country where it genuinly belong. Oh by the way, during my stay at UK, I had to remind their couple of citizens about what exactly the phrase "Be British" means.
I like your comments about Koh-i-noor. If it was any other country, they would have happily returned it to the country where it genuinly belong. Oh by the way, during my stay at UK, I had to remind their couple of citizens about what exactly the phrase "Be British" means.
hairstyles hair golden retriever puppies
eb3_nepa
02-20 02:00 PM
WaldenPond pls check ur Private Messages and respond ASAP
Thanks
Thanks
needhelp!
01-08 11:29 AM
Will do this from my side today, and will contact my representative over next couple of days.
vikki76
10-22 05:49 PM
Isn't it strange, card production ordered mail and Physical card on the same day.
Actually he got his card first and then later in day CPO email came in. Very strange indeed.
Actually he got his card first and then later in day CPO email came in. Very strange indeed.


No comments:
Post a Comment