Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

mary j blige dresses

images Mary J. Blige wore a Roberto mary j blige dresses. Mary J Blige and Janet Jackson
  • Mary J Blige and Janet Jackson



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    06-19 02:27 AM
    Again dumb idiot check your comprehension skills. You are making an assumption I am on L1.

    And before you invoke my family members, check what yours have taught you. Did I ever mention your mother eventhough I could? What did your mother teach you, too call others hijras? :)) sounds very cultured family.

    No. My mom taught me how to mess with morons like you so they sulk like a little girl and respond to my pushing their buttons with a deluge of posts on this forum :D

    So teri maiiya kaunse jungle me chudwake aaye jo tu paida ho gaya? Condom phat gaya tha kya? :)





    wallpaper Mary J Blige and Janet Jackson mary j blige dresses. Fergie or Mary?
  • Fergie or Mary?



  • reddog
    06-16 02:38 PM
    Do we need the Birth Certificate for secondary applicants(spouse).
    None of the checklist(Employer based I-485) I have been thru say that I need the secondary applicants Birth certificate.
    My spouses Birth certificate is in a regional language, and hence the question.

    Moved this to the Birth Certificate thread.....





    mary j blige dresses. Mary J. Blige looks amazing in
  • Mary J. Blige looks amazing in



  • 7software
    09-15 05:24 PM
    I would like to give update on visa availability. My PD is 03/06- EB2. Opened SR for me and my spouse on 08/30/10

    1. For me, letter by USPS came stating that, I485 is at USCIS local office and will notify about decision in 30 days

    2. Spouse got below response by email (On 09/13/2010)

    "The status of this service request is:

    Your I-485 application is waiting for a visa number to become available. When it becomes available, it will be assigned to an adjudicator to make a decision on the case.

    If you have not heard from the service within 30 days after your number becomes available, you can make an Info pass appointment to visit the Customer Service Division,
    at the District office"

    On 09/14/10 we took infopass and spoke to customer service representative. She told that visa Numbers are not available any more and also checked validity of finger prints in system.

    Told us that they are expired (Till now we gave 2 times, one in sept 07, 2nd one in may 09 (FP are valid for for 15m)) - I guess we need to give 3 rd time soon.

    She told that dates for FP at ASC center are not available and will try to send us ASAP when Visa Numbers are available.





    2011 Fergie or Mary? mary j blige dresses. 2011 Mary J. Blige at 2010
  • 2011 Mary J. Blige at 2010



  • anilkumar0902
    08-15 05:00 PM
    Did u hpn to find out if ur case is with an officer or not?

    Customer Service rep folks say ..Case is with an officer...Not sure, if that is any indication..All of us have to hope for the best.



    more...


    mary j blige dresses. Versace gown
  • Versace gown



  • karthiknv143
    09-28 02:30 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D





    mary j blige dresses. Mary J Blige graced the carpet
  • Mary J Blige graced the carpet



  • pitha
    07-09 09:19 PM
    It�s about exposing the evil nature and mean spiritedness of USCIS and Emilio Gonzales in a peaceful manner. He can forward it to whomever but we have exposed uscis evil deeds in a peaseful manner


    He will get credit for all these flowers, and we will soung stupid that we just care obout our-slves but USCIS cares abou veterans.

    USCIS people...trying to make fun of our misery



    more...


    mary j blige dresses. Mary J. Blige arrives in a
  • Mary J. Blige arrives in a



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    06-18 09:50 PM
    Well, I am just stating facts. Just because you dont like them, I cant help it. You got to learn to move on. There is a saying in my native tongue " A smart man should never climb the stairs of a court." My grandfather was a prosecutor and and used to tell this to me many times. But thats just me. If you have a big penis, go ahead and file a lawsuit and let me know what happens.

    And, btw, never did I mention about reference, so check on your reading comprehension skills next time you respond.

    My friend, even exxon valdez guys have not collected money from lawsuits yet. So I stand by my advise. By the time you actually collect something, you will be in no position to sip either mai tai nor travel to hawaii.


    Here is your post on 6/15/2009 @ 4.49pm
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=352619&postcount=82

    See the words in RED BOLD font. They highlight you mentioning the word "REFERENCE". Kapish?!

    Maybe you should check on your eyesight. And while you're at it, get your head examined as well... memory loss is an early sign of onset of senility.


    Agreed on your point. But there are other discriminations at workplace such as , age, race, sex and sexual harrassment. Those who complain about it effectively terminate their careers. If you want to go , complain against this L1 misuse fine, but you are not going to get mileage, maybe some bad breath and bad publicity and eventual loss of reference & job. If your company / client has decided they do not want to persist with you, there are 101 ways they can get rid of you, legal or illegal, my suggestion is, if you were exposed,

    can L1fraud hold his head high in front of his client and still ask for reference with no sense of guilt in future? If not, he has lost half the game but now wants to lose the other half in a self destructive manner.





    2010 Mary J. Blige looks amazing in mary j blige dresses. Mary J. Blige wore a Roberto
  • Mary J. Blige wore a Roberto



  • i99
    09-14 02:06 PM
    i am waiting too, for the full month of june my attorney was sitting on my case not filing it as they were busy preparing the doc's for the july filers, finally they filed on july 2.

    our attorney, too. they did not send in june, did not tell us that they did not, in addition asked for more money from the employer in the meantime saying that they increased their fees for everyone/:mad::mad::mad::mad:



    more...


    mary j blige dresses. Fashion and Fantasy costume
  • Fashion and Fantasy costume



  • thakurrajiv
    09-26 05:17 PM
    Trend chart doesnt give you shit...its just an overall count
    I am referring to the PDF report - which clearly mentions that the numbers are for pending Employment based 485 applications. And yet people refer to this report and ask stupid questions or over-analyze it...

    It seems like you are smarter than others or may be you have more insight.
    How come total pre-adjudicated in the chart is exactly equal to total I-485 in the pdf ?
    What exactly total in chart tool means ?
    You might be convinced that you are right but stating that others are asking stupid questions is little too far.





    hair 2011 Mary J. Blige at 2010 mary j blige dresses. Mary J Blige honoured at
  • Mary J Blige honoured at



  • eb3_nepa
    07-11 10:11 AM
    I saw posts of several members extremely skeptical of the whole idea, even went on calling it stupid, crazy and useless. Some made mockery suggesting sending dead fish etc. I don't see any more posts from them.

    Keeping mum now are we, eh?:rolleyes:


    Yes I was the one who suggested the dead fish. I belive in RESULTS, if sending these flowers actually ACHIEVES something, I will make a nice big biscuit of my words and eat them :).

    Until we see ACTUAL "POSITIVE" RESULTS I am still going to be skeptical. Sure we have made a lot of noise and it has been heard by a lot of miscallaneous people. So were the rallies held by the illegals. What happened? NOTHING! So until I see some results YES I will STILL be skeptical.

    Other than that, I really really really hope for everyone's sake, that this works and if it does I will eat my words and become a believer:)

    So much for being mum eh ;)



    more...


    mary j blige dresses. Mary J Blige attends Red Dress
  • Mary J Blige attends Red Dress



  • sweet_jungle
    03-27 03:17 AM
    One more company that does not hire on EAD is Applied Biosystems

    There is a whole lot of good information about citizenship or immigration status discrimination at http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc

    From their Employee Brochure:
    http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/pdf/publications/en_wbroc.pdf



    From their Employer Brochure:
    http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/pdf/publications/en_guide0507.pdf



    From OSC Update newsletter April 2004:
    http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/pdf/osc_update_APR04.pdf



    FAQ:


    If you are told by an employer (verbally or in writing) that they will consider only citizens or green card holders, call the OSC hotline. They may not give you the job based on some other criteria but they will not discriminate anybody else in the future.

    If you find any job posting or ad which states that they will hire only citizens or green card holders, or explicitly declines to hire somebody with EAD, post it here. If you don't wish to, maybe somebody else can make the call.

    In most cases it would be pure ignorance on the recruiter's part. A simple phone call from OSC will clear that.

    Of course the best course is to avoid bringing up EAD in the first place. But if it comes to that, you can reach out to OSC, even if you don't have anything in writing.





    hot Versace gown mary j blige dresses. and Mary J. Blige were all
  • and Mary J. Blige were all



  • Openarms
    03-12 05:39 PM
    The problem with IV core is they want to solve all the problems at once...which never going to happen... I really do not understand why they are not making this as an Action item and raise donations. let us make this sri1309 letter final and start sending it to congress (house, sensate members)



    more...


    house Mary J. Blige Singer Mary J. mary j blige dresses. Here is Kim and Mary J. Blige
  • Here is Kim and Mary J. Blige



  • anura
    03-30 12:10 PM
    vdlrao
    That sounds about right and realistic. On the other hand I think the movement will be more. I mean if DOS just moves the dates by 4 months after making such a big announcement ...WTH??
    And I thought DOS is gonna move the dates by ONE year into June 2007...ha ha ha...

    Absolutely, the chances for movement to June 2007 is bright but not in May. One of the old models did predict August 2007 by Sep 2011. And then it was noticed that EB3 porting was not properly accounted for in the equation (only 150 per month was accounted). Thereafter, it was stated that Eb3 -> 2 porting is at least 500/m (which I thought was quite a bit). This burden in the model dragged Aug'07 predicted movement date to Nov'06. Now that 12000 EB1 spillover is being claimed, this would account for and balance even 1000/m Eb3->2 porting. Therefore an August 2007 PD by Sep'11 is a good possibility. But the visa bulletin has it's own brains.

    A





    tattoo Mary J Blige graced the carpet mary j blige dresses. Singer Mary J. Blige attends
  • Singer Mary J. Blige attends



  • CADude
    11-09 12:03 PM
    I do received RD as July 2nd and ND: Oct 10 on RN. I am not planning to bug IO@NSC for EAD or NC untill Jan 2008 or I see my PD current per VB.

    I called yesterday and spoke to an IO at TSC.. she says I am seen pending for name check as of Oct 17.
    I am a July 2 filer.

    CAdude.. I have a question for you though.. Did your notices show receipt dates of 2nd July or different.
    I spoke to my lawyer about getting it fixed.. but they never responded to me back.

    *Happy Diwali*



    more...


    pictures Mary J. Blige arrives in a mary j blige dresses. Mary J. Blige looked brilliant
  • Mary J. Blige looked brilliant



  • yestogc
    08-27 12:37 PM
    5000 minutes Limit, I did not know that ................... where does it say in fine print, do you have any link for same.

    Thanks a lot for alerting everyone ...........





    dresses and Mary J. Blige were all mary j blige dresses. dress), Mary J. Blige
  • dress), Mary J. Blige



  • saileshdude
    09-16 11:04 AM
    You could be stuck because of background/name check. Check my previous postings where I sent a link to one of the documents someone posted when they got is using FOIA. At the time of final approval also some checks are initiated and that could cause delays also.



    I got the SLUD on 9/3, 9/4, 9/7 2010. Showing the same message under review.waited all these days hoping for good news.No good news.called c/s(customer service),got response that they only "touched your file on 9/3,but don't have idea what IO did."
    Came to US more than 10 Yrs before.still waiting.
    PD Jan 2006 EB2 I.
    NSC
    Mine is self labor without any complication,except filed AC21 in 2008 from a good client.
    No cheating in the whole process,still not getting GC.
    Anyone in the same boat, please share your experiences.



    more...


    makeup Fashion and Fantasy costume mary j blige dresses. Mary J. Blige Singer Mary J.
  • Mary J. Blige Singer Mary J.



  • tdasara
    07-13 10:29 AM
    Gandhi once said 'Be the change you want to see in others'

    Mr Dobbs is hardly close

    1. CNN hires H1b's why does he still work for them?
    2. I bet even his 'underw**r' is made elsewhere.
    3. Why does he draw 7 digit salary and calls himself savior of middle class?
    4. Many of his TV show guest speakers are known anti-immigrants!

    Just as Hilter blamed many of Germany's owes on someone else, Mr. Dobbs does it on immigrants.

    He has quoted in his book that H1b/L1 visa holders never pay taxes and take money home!

    Alas he belongs to the elite in the media and currently too powerful!





    girlfriend Singer Mary J. Blige attends mary j blige dresses. hair Mary J Blige.
  • hair Mary J Blige.



  • pcs
    06-19 09:50 AM
    It call for filling status info for ALL NON NATIVE BORN US CITIZENS

    It provides 4 options ( abcd) & none of the option is applicable for 485 filers as in each case it either asks for derived citizenship or admitted permanent residents .

    I hope ther is some other form

    Can you all check this issue & find out the catch ?

    thanks





    hairstyles Mary J Blige attends Red Dress mary j blige dresses. Mary J. Blige attended
  • Mary J. Blige attended



  • puddonhead
    08-31 07:47 AM
    I just called CS of Vonage and asked them about 5k minute limit. They just laughed as I was not the first one to ask. They said for residential Vonage world plan there is no limit. those 5k applies to business . So rest assured and call India without any fear or limit. Unlimited !
    So I am happy.

    The 5000 minute limit is phrased as "consistent with residential use" term in the Terms and Conditions. CS is often clueless.

    For more details - look at the chat transcript I posted in the fatwallet forums Chat Tanscript - Look at the 8th post in this page (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/946947/?start=120).

    Or - even better - look at the original Terms and Conditions (http://www.vonage.com/tos/#SERVICE). The relevant section is section 5.4, named "Inconsistent with Normal Use".





    jayleno
    08-25 12:55 PM
    All due respect for your thoughts. You just want to lie that you will go back? ...and that is thinking differently?
    Please dont even bring up freedom struggle into this. Obviously its seems like you know less than what you think you know about it. It will even weaken the point you are trying to make. Gandhi didnt only preach peace. He also preached many other things....speaking the truth for example.

    Thinking differently isnt bad. It just came to my mind that this may also be tried.
    I think we have proved something like this not very long back about 60-70 years back. We have set bonfires of all our imported clothes and said NO to anything made in Britain. Right. So what did we really mean. I am sure many brands we wear today are international too. Nothing wrong.
    Why did somebody show the other side to be slapped, did he like to be slapped. Its to get the point across.

    Its a way of protest, a peaceful way to get attention to a problem which must be fixed.
    If most of you dont agree, then I may be wrong, lets see response.

    But lets always maintain that they do care and its a two way requirement and not just ours. We may be desperate due to system failure, but they are too, else there wouldnt be an immigration program. Most countries dont have, if I am not wrong. Its different with US which is a big country and same is the case with Canada which is trying to build.They need people.





    lutherpraveen
    07-15 12:15 PM
    The nice aspect of this article is the following part
    Let's hope their protest gets results - because Americans are fortunate to have living among them people who are this ingenious, and this thoughtful of others, and this capable of channeling anger into beauty.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/bal-ed.flowers15jul15,0,5046454.story?coll=bal-opinion-headlines



    No comments:

    Post a Comment