sanjayb
09-25 01:09 AM
J.BARRET:
sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05
Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13 -- Received Receipts
Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
vg1778 - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140/No CC/No RN
R Mickels :
giddu- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
mahendra_t - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
Satya- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
pareshtyagi- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
sapking - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140 pending-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
smshen- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSS/No CC/No RN
gcgoodluck- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN/No data
dudenj - 2nd july/9:03am/R.Mickels/I140-NSC/NO RN/NO CC/NO EAD
trajendrababu - 2nd july/9:01/R. Mickels/NSC/No CC/No RN
F HEINAUER:
cadude- 2nd July/11.11am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
helpme1234-2nd July/11.14am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
cowboy-2nd July/12.34 pm/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
R.Williams :
Jignesh - 2nd July/7:55am/ R.Williams /I140 -NCS/ NO RN NO CC, NO DATA IN SYSTEM
doshhar-2nd July/2:02PM/ R.Williams /I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC - I-140 LUD 08/05
buckeye98 - 2nd July/7:55am/ R.Williams /I140 -NCS/ NO RN NO CC, NO DATA IN SYSTEM
C UHRMACHER :
Bayboy -2nd July/8.oam/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC
nk2007-2nd July/8.26am/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC
Other -
zdong -- 2nd july No check encash/No RN
HNaik-2nd July/10:04am/ Armstrong/I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC
mashu -- 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC
abhis0 -- 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC 140 LUD - 08/05
i99 -- I140/485 concurrent/NSC/July@d/R.Williams/No CC/No RN
vikramy-- 2nd July/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC
sivanu -- 2nd july/I140 TSC/No RN - 140 LUD 7/28
kcham -- 2nd July/8:45am/Pitcher/I140 TSC/No RN No CC
Applications are returned:Incorrect filing fees :
noendinsight- 2nd July/NSC/1-40 Approved NSC/NO RN NO CC
sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05
Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13 -- Received Receipts
Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
vg1778 - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140/No CC/No RN
R Mickels :
giddu- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
mahendra_t - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
Satya- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
pareshtyagi- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
sapking - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140 pending-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
smshen- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSS/No CC/No RN
gcgoodluck- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN/No data
dudenj - 2nd july/9:03am/R.Mickels/I140-NSC/NO RN/NO CC/NO EAD
trajendrababu - 2nd july/9:01/R. Mickels/NSC/No CC/No RN
F HEINAUER:
cadude- 2nd July/11.11am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
helpme1234-2nd July/11.14am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
cowboy-2nd July/12.34 pm/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
R.Williams :
Jignesh - 2nd July/7:55am/ R.Williams /I140 -NCS/ NO RN NO CC, NO DATA IN SYSTEM
doshhar-2nd July/2:02PM/ R.Williams /I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC - I-140 LUD 08/05
buckeye98 - 2nd July/7:55am/ R.Williams /I140 -NCS/ NO RN NO CC, NO DATA IN SYSTEM
C UHRMACHER :
Bayboy -2nd July/8.oam/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC
nk2007-2nd July/8.26am/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC
Other -
zdong -- 2nd july No check encash/No RN
HNaik-2nd July/10:04am/ Armstrong/I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC
mashu -- 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC
abhis0 -- 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC 140 LUD - 08/05
i99 -- I140/485 concurrent/NSC/July@d/R.Williams/No CC/No RN
vikramy-- 2nd July/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC
sivanu -- 2nd july/I140 TSC/No RN - 140 LUD 7/28
kcham -- 2nd July/8:45am/Pitcher/I140 TSC/No RN No CC
Applications are returned:Incorrect filing fees :
noendinsight- 2nd July/NSC/1-40 Approved NSC/NO RN NO CC
wallpaper Cameron Diaz Actress Cameron
desitechie
09-16 06:12 PM
Airtel call quality is really good and it's cheap compare to reliance....I stopped using reliance almost 3 years......if you pay 9.99+taxes will give you 600 minutes talk time and 45 days validity...I also used for australia and singapore, call quality was great...never had any problems...
Thanks. The 45 days validity period starts from the buying day or first use day?
Thanks. The 45 days validity period starts from the buying day or first use day?
iak1973
04-01 12:48 PM
India/China Quota numbers � Update | Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer, LLP: Blog (http://blog.klaskolaw.com/2011/04/01/indiachina-quota-numbers-update/)
India/China Quota numbers � Update
April 1st, 2011 by William Stock
While the USCIS numbers of pending I-485 make me relatively pessimistic on movement for India and China EB-2, the State Department�s internal case management staff are feeling more optimistic. In fact, we are seeing the National Visa Center issue fee bills for EB-2 India immigrant visa files with priority dates as late as November 2007, which would seem to indicate that NVC, at least, thinks the visa numbers will move at least that far ahead this year.
A caveat against reading too much into the NVC action: recall that it was imperfect information-sharing between USCIS and the State Department that led to the July 2007 �Visagate� debacle, and NVC likely has a small minority of the overall number of visa petitions with India and China EB priority dates in 2006 and early 2007, since so many of those beneficiaries could file for adjustment of status in July of 2007.
It�s also possible that NVC is simply trying to get cases set up with fees paid and documents submitted in case the numbers stay current for the rest of the fiscal year � but applicants would lose their filing fees if the numbers retrogress later this year.
We will have to wait for the May Visa Bulletin from the State Department, likely released by April 13 or so, for more detailed information on the State Department�s thinking.
Counting the dates..... Thank you all in IV team; great work
India/China Quota numbers � Update
April 1st, 2011 by William Stock
While the USCIS numbers of pending I-485 make me relatively pessimistic on movement for India and China EB-2, the State Department�s internal case management staff are feeling more optimistic. In fact, we are seeing the National Visa Center issue fee bills for EB-2 India immigrant visa files with priority dates as late as November 2007, which would seem to indicate that NVC, at least, thinks the visa numbers will move at least that far ahead this year.
A caveat against reading too much into the NVC action: recall that it was imperfect information-sharing between USCIS and the State Department that led to the July 2007 �Visagate� debacle, and NVC likely has a small minority of the overall number of visa petitions with India and China EB priority dates in 2006 and early 2007, since so many of those beneficiaries could file for adjustment of status in July of 2007.
It�s also possible that NVC is simply trying to get cases set up with fees paid and documents submitted in case the numbers stay current for the rest of the fiscal year � but applicants would lose their filing fees if the numbers retrogress later this year.
We will have to wait for the May Visa Bulletin from the State Department, likely released by April 13 or so, for more detailed information on the State Department�s thinking.
Counting the dates..... Thank you all in IV team; great work
2011 Cameron Diaz 2011 Academy
prioritydate
07-14 02:38 PM
Lets all inundate CNN with our one month's salary slip with all our personal details striked out and highlight federal, state, social security, medicare etc. In that way, we can show our protest and that would stir up the cotroversy, exposing how low life the lou dumbs is ....
more...

SunnySurya
08-07 12:56 PM
You should be working with me to make this happen. I cannot do without you. Think clearly the depth of the issue.
The letter campaign resulted in 5000 odd letters from the entire EB community. This included efforts from some very hardworking IV people who did not spend time on the forums but went out and collected 100s of letters, one collected more than a thousand letters. So i am guessing that not more than 2000 EB folks got their collective butts to participate in the letter campaign.
if you expect EB2 I and the so call US educated (i am too, hence i can use 'so called') folks to stop chatting on the forums and send money and letters in the tens of thousands, then please tell me want you smoke --- i would like to inhale some of that magic too.
good luck towards your efforts. if you make it happen then, in all honesty, i would also like to nominate you to the core team, if you dont then i have a bridge in brooklyn that i want to sell.
The letter campaign resulted in 5000 odd letters from the entire EB community. This included efforts from some very hardworking IV people who did not spend time on the forums but went out and collected 100s of letters, one collected more than a thousand letters. So i am guessing that not more than 2000 EB folks got their collective butts to participate in the letter campaign.
if you expect EB2 I and the so call US educated (i am too, hence i can use 'so called') folks to stop chatting on the forums and send money and letters in the tens of thousands, then please tell me want you smoke --- i would like to inhale some of that magic too.
good luck towards your efforts. if you make it happen then, in all honesty, i would also like to nominate you to the core team, if you dont then i have a bridge in brooklyn that i want to sell.
addsf345
10-08 05:23 PM
competition is good for consumers: link (http://www.teleblend.com/products.html)
Teleblend (formerly SunRocket) came out with this plan today.
NEW! Global Unlimited Plan$24.95/month*
Unlimited calling to 47 countries including India, China, Mexico, Russia, and so much more.
International Retail rates apply outside of Global countries
Activation Fee $29.95 plus $9.95 Shipping fee for New Device:eek:
Activation Fee of $5.95 with existing approved Device:confused:
$39.99 Early Termination Fee (No refund) :(
Over 15 features such as CallerID, CallWaiting, VoiceMail and more
Emergency 911 Services
Great international rates
*Minimum 1 year contract required.:mad:
I am happy I switched to vonage just last week - enjoying the call quality. If vonage and teleblend cost same, I better be with a bigger VOIP company.
Teleblend (formerly SunRocket) came out with this plan today.
NEW! Global Unlimited Plan$24.95/month*
Unlimited calling to 47 countries including India, China, Mexico, Russia, and so much more.
International Retail rates apply outside of Global countries
Activation Fee $29.95 plus $9.95 Shipping fee for New Device:eek:
Activation Fee of $5.95 with existing approved Device:confused:
$39.99 Early Termination Fee (No refund) :(
Over 15 features such as CallerID, CallWaiting, VoiceMail and more
Emergency 911 Services
Great international rates
*Minimum 1 year contract required.:mad:
I am happy I switched to vonage just last week - enjoying the call quality. If vonage and teleblend cost same, I better be with a bigger VOIP company.
more...
onemorecame
09-14 01:23 PM
I've been current since July, 2010 and got RFE on Sept 10, 2010. I don't have letter with me as yet to know about RFE.
Before REF, I waited for few weeks then tried followings:
1) Took infopass : Officer sent email to expedite.
2) Wrote to Senator: got reply they would get reply in 60-90 days
3) Sent an email via attorney to TSC: got automated response.
Then I got RFE after about 2-3 weeks of these attempts.
Sent a Private Message
Before REF, I waited for few weeks then tried followings:
1) Took infopass : Officer sent email to expedite.
2) Wrote to Senator: got reply they would get reply in 60-90 days
3) Sent an email via attorney to TSC: got automated response.
Then I got RFE after about 2-3 weeks of these attempts.
Sent a Private Message
2010 Cameron Diaz 2011 Oscars
Das73
05-09 11:57 AM
You should be able to file I-140 after your LC got cleared.
EB-3's visa dates are at '08-MAY-01', so you can not file I-485 until visa dates move to SEP 01[You don't need to wait for the Visa dates to current].
May be your lawyer is busy & thinking about some other case. Remind him about your priority date !
================================================== ======
Hi
My PD is sept 2001. India. I would like to know if i can file I140 and I485 concurently? My attorney says I can. Only thing they will not do anything with 485 until the visa numbers become current. Is this true?
Any help in answering my question is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
================================================== ======
EB-3's visa dates are at '08-MAY-01', so you can not file I-485 until visa dates move to SEP 01[You don't need to wait for the Visa dates to current].
May be your lawyer is busy & thinking about some other case. Remind him about your priority date !
================================================== ======
Hi
My PD is sept 2001. India. I would like to know if i can file I140 and I485 concurently? My attorney says I can. Only thing they will not do anything with 485 until the visa numbers become current. Is this true?
Any help in answering my question is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
================================================== ======
more...

Saralayar
03-12 02:38 PM
I will come to your quesiton, but let me ask the other guys who just responded, a question.
Sunx_2004, Sarala, and ALL
Thanks for the compliments, I'm happy but we will be thrilled if apart from compliments, if you've said that you have just written to change.gov or to atleast one or two reps. Just spend a $10 on postage stamps. Dont think the reps dont read our letters.
If you want a green from me, in your reply, please reply with atleast that you have posted this on change.gov, under Agenda--> Immigration--> Submit your ideas. OK? after really doing it.
when two of you do, it will make 4 others do.. then 16.., read my other thread by searching "Chain reaction".. that too went down the drain..
Now to this post.. Ofcors how can I not include you in this.One of the last points clearly says to give a greencard to anyone who graduates here. Now its upto them to let in quality students., I support filters at entry level into schools or jobs, not to those who have spent 5-10 years here..
My point is 5 years in US legally and 10 years in US legally. No matter if you went to school, or were on H1 from day one.
Also I am sure you have good # of friends in situation like you are in. Pass this message to them also to write and also about IV.
But dont wait for anyone to come and help you out. Create a snowball affect which gathers mass as it rolls.
Sri,
It is already there in change.gov. I have created long back in January and there were 470 votesup for that idea. I think now that will be in the President's desk. Only thing now we have to do is accelerate this so that it again reaches the Congress.
Sunx_2004, Sarala, and ALL
Thanks for the compliments, I'm happy but we will be thrilled if apart from compliments, if you've said that you have just written to change.gov or to atleast one or two reps. Just spend a $10 on postage stamps. Dont think the reps dont read our letters.
If you want a green from me, in your reply, please reply with atleast that you have posted this on change.gov, under Agenda--> Immigration--> Submit your ideas. OK? after really doing it.
when two of you do, it will make 4 others do.. then 16.., read my other thread by searching "Chain reaction".. that too went down the drain..
Now to this post.. Ofcors how can I not include you in this.One of the last points clearly says to give a greencard to anyone who graduates here. Now its upto them to let in quality students., I support filters at entry level into schools or jobs, not to those who have spent 5-10 years here..
My point is 5 years in US legally and 10 years in US legally. No matter if you went to school, or were on H1 from day one.
Also I am sure you have good # of friends in situation like you are in. Pass this message to them also to write and also about IV.
But dont wait for anyone to come and help you out. Create a snowball affect which gathers mass as it rolls.
Sri,
It is already there in change.gov. I have created long back in January and there were 470 votesup for that idea. I think now that will be in the President's desk. Only thing now we have to do is accelerate this so that it again reaches the Congress.
hair cameron diaz 2011 oscars.
gc_buddy
10-29 07:06 PM
I've done the job. Friends, Please take 5 mins of your time and contribute to this important effort. Let us keep this thread on the TOP.
I realized that this is important to me and to everyone, so I did. It took me just 5 mins....and I'm requesting my friends and co-workers to do this...
I realized that this is important to me and to everyone, so I did. It took me just 5 mins....and I'm requesting my friends and co-workers to do this...
more...
krishnam70
06-18 06:31 PM
Biographic Information. Please read the form and the instructions in the www.uscis.gov (http://www.uscis.gov)web site. Good night.
sorry my bad. do we need to fill 325 and 325A or just 325, infant also needs 325? Also would you please tell me if we need to request to add the applicant to mother's file? or no need to do that.
thanks
kr
sorry my bad. do we need to fill 325 and 325A or just 325, infant also needs 325? Also would you please tell me if we need to request to add the applicant to mother's file? or no need to do that.
thanks
kr
hot cameron diaz 2011 oscars.
ramhs
06-28 11:02 PM
My lawyer also uses fedex, I dont think fedex delivers on saturday so I guess I am fine , right ? (Unless fedex guy goes out of his way and delivers on saturday to improve his performance!!)
more...
house wallpaper Cameron Diaz 2011
SDdesi
06-29 05:39 PM
What if the USCIS suddenly realized that they can make more money in August due to the fee change? So someone in dept had a brainwave thinking - why not move back the dates in July and move forward again for the August bulletin??
:confused:
:confused:
tattoo Ms Diaz wasn#39;t shy to show off
mbawa2574
07-14 09:50 PM
Let's go after CNN for misreporting. There are allegations against CNN already for misreporting with Sicko episode. This will add fuel in fire and other channels will pick this up.
more...
pictures cameron diaz 2011 oscars.
tampacoolie
06-29 08:50 PM
Well said. Lets forget this USCIS and DOS nonsense and focus on our daily lives and some vodka !!!. Cheers
dresses Cameron Diaz 2011 Academy
grupak
03-24 11:01 AM
Do we have direct online link to this information?
Chandu, to what information?
If you look at form I-9, it says within a highlighted box that it is "illegal" to discriminate based on the kind of work authorization document a person has.
www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf On the list of acceptable documents, I think it will be DL from column B and EAD #7 in column C, page 4.
Chandu, to what information?
If you look at form I-9, it says within a highlighted box that it is "illegal" to discriminate based on the kind of work authorization document a person has.
www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf On the list of acceptable documents, I think it will be DL from column B and EAD #7 in column C, page 4.
more...
makeup pictures Cameron Diaz 2011
saileshdude
09-13 08:19 AM
Ski_dude,
I have seen some of your posts and looks like your the oldest waiting since the dates have been current. Are you considering filing WOM since you will be current for 4 months by Oct. What is lawyer saying? Although I have been just current for 12 days the wait seems forever so I understand how you must be feeling.
What did your senator/congressman say?
Where is your application TSC or NSC? If it is TSC, did you try to send email to streamline email address? I know you must have done everything. Also you can try to goto the local office and have them issue you a FP notice if they have expired. Maybe that will set things in motion since I know some IOs just want to issue another FP and not refresh the old one in their systems.
I have seen some of your posts and looks like your the oldest waiting since the dates have been current. Are you considering filing WOM since you will be current for 4 months by Oct. What is lawyer saying? Although I have been just current for 12 days the wait seems forever so I understand how you must be feeling.
What did your senator/congressman say?
Where is your application TSC or NSC? If it is TSC, did you try to send email to streamline email address? I know you must have done everything. Also you can try to goto the local office and have them issue you a FP notice if they have expired. Maybe that will set things in motion since I know some IOs just want to issue another FP and not refresh the old one in their systems.
girlfriend girlfriend cameron diaz 2011
PlainSpeak
04-04 08:04 AM
Yes, because there was no other way I could rack up 2300 minus points. I find this game as silly as it is irritating, but letting them know it doesn't work with me anymore. Yeh unka bachpana ka nishana hei.. They're just being kiddish
You are kidding right. I currently has - 20,000 points. So that would mean 20 k IV members did not like what i stated and yes that is 20 k within a week :D:D:D
You are kidding right. I currently has - 20,000 points. So that would mean 20 k IV members did not like what i stated and yes that is 20 k within a week :D:D:D
hairstyles Cameron Diaz 2011 Vanity Fair
xyz2009
08-18 02:16 PM
Hi All
I got greened today. Same here for me and my wife. I voted on the poll for me. Let me know if you want me to add one more for my wife too.
Here are my details for your reference:
1. EB2 India
2. PD: Dec 21 2005
3. NSC
4. I-485 Receipt Date: July 2 2007
5. I-485 Notice Date: July 30 2007
6. What I did: SR on 2/8 (File pending and awaiting assigning to officer) wife SR 2/8 (Actively working and need additional review)...wife is a dependent
7. Went for infopass on 2/8 afternoon (First day when I was current)...guy told me your cases are pre-adjudicated and files are with officer and same for me. Was happy
8. Called second level IOs from 3/8 till 3/14 everyday.
9. Some were knowledgeable and some were not but more or less good people I met
10. One good person on 3/10 told me Mr Sharma your file is in transit...may be in some crate or some bin and might be on the move to an officer...I said Infopass guy told me they are with officers then he said clearly NO...your status is in transit and your files are NOT assigned to officer and your paralegals July 23 referral is still open and I cannot expedite it. So write to NSC follow up and mention my name and tell to expedite your case and see if they oblige you and help you. Thats your only hope. I cannot override your outstanding July 23 2010 referral.
11. I did that and surprisingly nobody replied to that and few days earlier I had written to same email id and I got standard response for me and my wife
12. I wrote to Ombudsman last Wed and yesterday after a follow somebody acknowledged and said we will take action
13. I contacted senator office in mid July 2010 and after full one month I was in their system and congressional staffer was assigned to me and he called me and said on Monday evening I am writing to NSC Liasion and told me to wait for 2 weeks
14. To my surprise he forwarded me NSC update which said files are with adjudicating officer and it did say that they are processing 4000 cases in a month.
15. Congressional aide called me and said per his experience this is a + email and you can be approved anytime now.
16. At 6.02 am there were 2 SMS and I checked online status changed to decision and then emails which said welcome new permanent residents
17. I have been in US for 10 yrs now. Did full time MBA (F1) and then switched 2 jobs, it was a second GC as I left a March 2005 labor and started new Perm labor with the second company on H1B
18. Was able to file through July 2007 VB fiasco
19. Left the company after 250 days and switch on H1B transfer and ported my GC
20. My current employer attorney did file for AC21
21. Was waiting for this current window of opportunity
Honestly I did everything I could do and did NOT leave any table unturned. I dont know what worked or not but yes I tried each and everything.
IV is a fantastic platform indeed. I respect each and every member and I will help in every possible way indeed.
Now few questions and clarifications:
1. My wife is in India returning on sat evening. She was on H4.
2. When she left I gave her advance paroles original
3. I also gave her print out of I-485 receipt
4. I told her to print out USCIS GC approval email that came today
Now questions:
1. She should go to which queue at POE, Visa or the ones for citizens/permanent residents?
2. What she should tell the IO? When she left she was on H4 and on Aug 17th my 485 was approved and here is the proof (approval email print out) and ask the IO to respond?
3. What will happen then? She will be taken somewhere and they will put D-155 stamp on her passport OR she would be allowed to enter on her Advance Parole or She will be admitted on H4 with I-94?
Anybody has the same experience, kindly explain me so that I can inform my wife immediately.
If anybody wants any help with any step please send me private message please. Would be glad to help.
Best Regards,
I got greened today. Same here for me and my wife. I voted on the poll for me. Let me know if you want me to add one more for my wife too.
Here are my details for your reference:
1. EB2 India
2. PD: Dec 21 2005
3. NSC
4. I-485 Receipt Date: July 2 2007
5. I-485 Notice Date: July 30 2007
6. What I did: SR on 2/8 (File pending and awaiting assigning to officer) wife SR 2/8 (Actively working and need additional review)...wife is a dependent
7. Went for infopass on 2/8 afternoon (First day when I was current)...guy told me your cases are pre-adjudicated and files are with officer and same for me. Was happy
8. Called second level IOs from 3/8 till 3/14 everyday.
9. Some were knowledgeable and some were not but more or less good people I met
10. One good person on 3/10 told me Mr Sharma your file is in transit...may be in some crate or some bin and might be on the move to an officer...I said Infopass guy told me they are with officers then he said clearly NO...your status is in transit and your files are NOT assigned to officer and your paralegals July 23 referral is still open and I cannot expedite it. So write to NSC follow up and mention my name and tell to expedite your case and see if they oblige you and help you. Thats your only hope. I cannot override your outstanding July 23 2010 referral.
11. I did that and surprisingly nobody replied to that and few days earlier I had written to same email id and I got standard response for me and my wife
12. I wrote to Ombudsman last Wed and yesterday after a follow somebody acknowledged and said we will take action
13. I contacted senator office in mid July 2010 and after full one month I was in their system and congressional staffer was assigned to me and he called me and said on Monday evening I am writing to NSC Liasion and told me to wait for 2 weeks
14. To my surprise he forwarded me NSC update which said files are with adjudicating officer and it did say that they are processing 4000 cases in a month.
15. Congressional aide called me and said per his experience this is a + email and you can be approved anytime now.
16. At 6.02 am there were 2 SMS and I checked online status changed to decision and then emails which said welcome new permanent residents
17. I have been in US for 10 yrs now. Did full time MBA (F1) and then switched 2 jobs, it was a second GC as I left a March 2005 labor and started new Perm labor with the second company on H1B
18. Was able to file through July 2007 VB fiasco
19. Left the company after 250 days and switch on H1B transfer and ported my GC
20. My current employer attorney did file for AC21
21. Was waiting for this current window of opportunity
Honestly I did everything I could do and did NOT leave any table unturned. I dont know what worked or not but yes I tried each and everything.
IV is a fantastic platform indeed. I respect each and every member and I will help in every possible way indeed.
Now few questions and clarifications:
1. My wife is in India returning on sat evening. She was on H4.
2. When she left I gave her advance paroles original
3. I also gave her print out of I-485 receipt
4. I told her to print out USCIS GC approval email that came today
Now questions:
1. She should go to which queue at POE, Visa or the ones for citizens/permanent residents?
2. What she should tell the IO? When she left she was on H4 and on Aug 17th my 485 was approved and here is the proof (approval email print out) and ask the IO to respond?
3. What will happen then? She will be taken somewhere and they will put D-155 stamp on her passport OR she would be allowed to enter on her Advance Parole or She will be admitted on H4 with I-94?
Anybody has the same experience, kindly explain me so that I can inform my wife immediately.
If anybody wants any help with any step please send me private message please. Would be glad to help.
Best Regards,
cooldude0807
08-16 02:02 PM
As far as my knowledge goes, there is no streamline email for NSC. We did send emails to NSCSfollowup and SCOPPSCAT .. and got standard script response for both.
Is it NSCSfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov or NCSCfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov?
Is it NSCSfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov or NCSCfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov?
pappu
01-08 10:26 AM
Some of the feedback we got when we met our legislators here in Dallas was, when ever we send letters of these kinds they get much more attention when
1) The letter has a personal story in it
2) Letter is hand written
If the letter is hand written and has a personal story in it (along with the IV agenda) then it's likely that some one will read it. On the other hand if it's just a printed copy of a standard letter then it's just going to get tossed into a bin.
Yes you are correct.
1) The letter has a personal story in it
2) Letter is hand written
If the letter is hand written and has a personal story in it (along with the IV agenda) then it's likely that some one will read it. On the other hand if it's just a printed copy of a standard letter then it's just going to get tossed into a bin.
Yes you are correct.


No comments:
Post a Comment