chanduv23
03-24 04:12 PM
Wow !! They probably did their homework and are prepared to hide behind some loophole in the law to clear themselves of discrimination.
After reading the other thread link that BharatPremi had posted earlier, it seems there is a possibility that they could claim that they don't want to do sponsorship (which is legal to say so), and hiring an EAD candidate means they may have to do some amount of sponsorship, however small it might be (like providing the correct form of employment letter etc).
Interesting policy. A lot of companies do not sponser H1b and GC because of the woes, costs and hastles associated with it, though they would love to hire the right kind of candidate. But this company is ready to pass the right candidate just because they have to provide a letter?
After reading the other thread link that BharatPremi had posted earlier, it seems there is a possibility that they could claim that they don't want to do sponsorship (which is legal to say so), and hiring an EAD candidate means they may have to do some amount of sponsorship, however small it might be (like providing the correct form of employment letter etc).
Interesting policy. A lot of companies do not sponser H1b and GC because of the woes, costs and hastles associated with it, though they would love to hire the right kind of candidate. But this company is ready to pass the right candidate just because they have to provide a letter?
wallpaper Sarah Jessica Parker amp; Matthew
ski_dude12
09-24 07:10 PM
So they approved your case even before you could reply to the RFE?
Well I got RFE then within a week got Card Production ordered email then within 12 hrs got mail undelivered email..
I have not replied to RFE yet.
Contacted USCIS but *** they are telling talk to Post office :eek:
Well I got RFE then within a week got Card Production ordered email then within 12 hrs got mail undelivered email..
I have not replied to RFE yet.
Contacted USCIS but *** they are telling talk to Post office :eek:
caliguy
10-22 05:14 PM
Yes, I send 7001 to Ombudsman. It's been more than a month since I sent it. Like I said, I have tried everything that was on the link I provided earlier except for contacting the first lady. I am not sure how contacting the first lady will make any difference, but I am thinking of giving that a shot too, so might mail out all my case details to them this weekend.
Don't go by the receipt date/notice date crap they are giving you. Last year (in September 2008), when the senator sent an inquiry, they said they were processing cases in order of notice dates and not PDs. On a daily basis, I would see hundreds of cases with PD/RD/ND after mine getting approved and all I could do is sit and watch.
I feel like they think they are not answerable to anyone and they can get away with anything. I hope something magical happens for you and you get the green card soon...
Did you send 7001 to Ombudsman? So, Ombudsman is also hopeless?
Did you call them to find out the status? Here is Om's #, in case you don't know: 202-282-8000. Call them and update us as well.
[/QUOTE]
Don't go by the receipt date/notice date crap they are giving you. Last year (in September 2008), when the senator sent an inquiry, they said they were processing cases in order of notice dates and not PDs. On a daily basis, I would see hundreds of cases with PD/RD/ND after mine getting approved and all I could do is sit and watch.
I feel like they think they are not answerable to anyone and they can get away with anything. I hope something magical happens for you and you get the green card soon...
Did you send 7001 to Ombudsman? So, Ombudsman is also hopeless?
Did you call them to find out the status? Here is Om's #, in case you don't know: 202-282-8000. Call them and update us as well.
[/QUOTE]
2011 Sarah Jessica Parker and
singhv_1980
01-22 05:18 PM
my interview is on feb 1st week and at mumbai.. it will be my second stamping.. my current H1 is approved in April 2007
Good Luck! and keep us posted.
Good Luck! and keep us posted.
more...
ashkam
11-26 08:35 AM
Lost in all this is the fact that Punjabi wants to sell his house not because he cannot afford it anymore, but because he wants to move to a different city to a higher paying job and can't be bothered to take responsibility for his failed real estate venture. He could have done the ethical thing and stayed in his present job and paid off his loan but he is choosing not to. And who does he blame for his situation? The concept of the "American dream". So the fact that he wants to shirk his responsibilities in favor of foisting his own debt onto the rest of the country isn't his own fault, it's the "American Dream" that's making him do this. It's not exigent financial circumstances that are causing him to foreclose, it is greed and shortsightedness (colloquially known as "The American Dream"). Greed and shortsightedness already caused him to go 20K under the water. And they will now make him screw up his own credit history. If someone cannot learn from one mistake, I say let him keep making mistakes. He will soon find out how difficult life in the US can be if you don't have a good credit history. As for the burden on us taxpayers, hey, we've been spending 10 billion a week for the past 5 years dropping bombs on people, what's a mere 20K?
BharatPremi
09-24 01:40 PM
Thanks BharatPremi for your great analysis and honored to give one green today! :)
Thank You sir for giving me a "Green" :)
Thank You sir for giving me a "Green" :)
more...
485Mbe4001
05-17 04:08 PM
Thanks, i will send them and email.
No, It is not for 140 and i wasnt asked for it when i appliedway back in 2002.
I didn't experience getting a duplicate certificate, but I think you can try the following service to get such certificate.
http://yourmaninindia.com/cgi-bin/taskdisplay.cgi?catid=1&subid=4
No, It is not for 140 and i wasnt asked for it when i appliedway back in 2002.
I didn't experience getting a duplicate certificate, but I think you can try the following service to get such certificate.
http://yourmaninindia.com/cgi-bin/taskdisplay.cgi?catid=1&subid=4
2010 Sarah Jessica Parker family
sush
07-09 11:56 PM
SMITHA:
You said
"Do you think that by sending flower to USCIS will force them to make EB2/EB3 current for 2005/2006/2007 guys??"
My answer:
This is not about forcing USCIS into doing anything. The sole purpose of this is to bring awareness in mainstream media(and in doing so the american public) to the need of reform in american immigration system for skilled migrants. Immigration reform is not just reforming illegal immigration but this is one of our chances to put focus on legal employment-based immigration.
You also said
"My sincere request, please don't do rally, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go back to India rather than being embarrassed here in US???"
My answer:
Why should I be embarrassed about protesting how sheer incompenet USCIS/DOS decision making is on this visa bulletin fiasco? about how my tax dollars and my application fees are spent by these departments?
Infact for people to be coming out of thier little cubicles to protest on something they feel is injustice says something about how embarrassed the government bodies should be about thier failure in doing their job. I have no shame in expressing an injustice done to me.
You also said
"Exactly that is now 2006-2007 PD guys are expecting to happen a miracle, right? I mean, apply 485,EAD ASAP."
My answer:
My PD is Jan 2006(been living here since 99). When Visa bulletin became current, my only expectation from it is that my wife can start working on EAD. I don't think anyone who was planning to apply for 485/EAD/AP based on the old july bulletin realistically expected that they would get their greencard in few months. This outrage is only that USCIS/DOS couldn't keep their house clean in how to solve the unused visa numbers and insensitively moved the dates forward and then backward causing emotional strees and hole in our bank balances. They did us wrong and might do it again.
For your information
Smitha
EB2 India
PD-2005-May
I140 approved-Sept 2006
I have MS in EE from US and working since 2001,filed my GC in 2005 May(PERM).
However can you please tell me anyone who got GC in Eb2/Eb3(India) in 1-2 yr in the last 15 yrs?
Exactly that is now 2006-2007 PD guys are expecting to happen a miracle, right? I mean, apply 485,EAD ASAP.
If you guys really care about 2002-2003-2004 guys, then please please wait for OCT 07 bulletin and after that you can do anything you want. If they will retrogress the dates, then please fight but not before that.
This is just a suggestion. If you like follow it, otherwise ignore.
You said
"Do you think that by sending flower to USCIS will force them to make EB2/EB3 current for 2005/2006/2007 guys??"
My answer:
This is not about forcing USCIS into doing anything. The sole purpose of this is to bring awareness in mainstream media(and in doing so the american public) to the need of reform in american immigration system for skilled migrants. Immigration reform is not just reforming illegal immigration but this is one of our chances to put focus on legal employment-based immigration.
You also said
"My sincere request, please don't do rally, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go back to India rather than being embarrassed here in US???"
My answer:
Why should I be embarrassed about protesting how sheer incompenet USCIS/DOS decision making is on this visa bulletin fiasco? about how my tax dollars and my application fees are spent by these departments?
Infact for people to be coming out of thier little cubicles to protest on something they feel is injustice says something about how embarrassed the government bodies should be about thier failure in doing their job. I have no shame in expressing an injustice done to me.
You also said
"Exactly that is now 2006-2007 PD guys are expecting to happen a miracle, right? I mean, apply 485,EAD ASAP."
My answer:
My PD is Jan 2006(been living here since 99). When Visa bulletin became current, my only expectation from it is that my wife can start working on EAD. I don't think anyone who was planning to apply for 485/EAD/AP based on the old july bulletin realistically expected that they would get their greencard in few months. This outrage is only that USCIS/DOS couldn't keep their house clean in how to solve the unused visa numbers and insensitively moved the dates forward and then backward causing emotional strees and hole in our bank balances. They did us wrong and might do it again.
For your information
Smitha
EB2 India
PD-2005-May
I140 approved-Sept 2006
I have MS in EE from US and working since 2001,filed my GC in 2005 May(PERM).
However can you please tell me anyone who got GC in Eb2/Eb3(India) in 1-2 yr in the last 15 yrs?
Exactly that is now 2006-2007 PD guys are expecting to happen a miracle, right? I mean, apply 485,EAD ASAP.
If you guys really care about 2002-2003-2004 guys, then please please wait for OCT 07 bulletin and after that you can do anything you want. If they will retrogress the dates, then please fight but not before that.
This is just a suggestion. If you like follow it, otherwise ignore.
more...
SDdesi
06-29 04:18 PM
Indeed there is a link on www.aila.org but its only accessible to members. However, get this - the link says - "Update on July Visa Availability" - which going by the rumors has to be bad news.....
This is a very sick joke on all the people waiting in line....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
This is a very sick joke on all the people waiting in line....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
hair pictures Sarah Jessica Parker
GCNeophyte
08-19 03:25 PM
I got the CPO email first. In another days 6 days got welcome mail. Then the status changed back to post decision activity. 5 days from there, I got the cards. Even today the status says the same.
Looks like you are so much addicted to check USCIS case update, you still checking your status after you receive your cards :)
just curious, what are you expecting on your status after you received GCs?
Looks like you are so much addicted to check USCIS case update, you still checking your status after you receive your cards :)
just curious, what are you expecting on your status after you received GCs?
more...
nkavjs
09-25 09:45 AM
Type in congressman your city name in google or yahoo search. It will give you various names for your senator and congressmen. Call them and give them your name FN LN, DOB, Alien number and fedex / delivery tracking mnumber. They will call you back with relevant information.
Goodluck
this is a draft I used to email my inquiries. Hope this helps.
------------------
Regarding: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [FedEx Tracking No. xxxx - Recd. by Mr. J. Barrett NSC At 10.25am on July 2nd]
Dear Mr. Assistant Chief,
My Adjustment of status application [I-485,I-765 and I-131] based on EB3 RIR category, was delivered to Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. It was received in the mailroom at 10.25am (reference : FedEx tracking number xxxxx).
USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. However, I haven't heard any sort of communication pertaining to my pending application with USCIS. USCIS Customer Service would not pull up my application information in the system yet. Seems like USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or the figures are misleading.
Details as provided below:
Name of Applicant: Name xxx
�A� Number of Applicant: A 088 xxx xxx
Date of Birth: xxx
FedEx Tracking No: (whatever is your tracking number)
I would greatly appreciate if your office can help me to track and process my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me at (xxx) xxxx for any additional information.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Goodluck
this is a draft I used to email my inquiries. Hope this helps.
------------------
Regarding: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [FedEx Tracking No. xxxx - Recd. by Mr. J. Barrett NSC At 10.25am on July 2nd]
Dear Mr. Assistant Chief,
My Adjustment of status application [I-485,I-765 and I-131] based on EB3 RIR category, was delivered to Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. It was received in the mailroom at 10.25am (reference : FedEx tracking number xxxxx).
USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. However, I haven't heard any sort of communication pertaining to my pending application with USCIS. USCIS Customer Service would not pull up my application information in the system yet. Seems like USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or the figures are misleading.
Details as provided below:
Name of Applicant: Name xxx
�A� Number of Applicant: A 088 xxx xxx
Date of Birth: xxx
FedEx Tracking No: (whatever is your tracking number)
I would greatly appreciate if your office can help me to track and process my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me at (xxx) xxxx for any additional information.
Thanks and Best Regards,
hot Matthew Broderick Celebrities
BharatPremi
09-24 05:43 PM
How can the current position (EB3) relevant when the new employer is filing your GC for a future job (Eb2) ?
Does the employee need to get promoted in the current job to apply for a future EB2 job ?
Good Question. AC21 usage introduces a "Chicken Or Egg" situation. Our limitations 1) Till we interfile we have to show us fulfilling EB3 job calssification related obligations ( that also is a "future" postion in reality). Now if EB2 application is from "same employer" then that employer can logically produce the letter matching EB2 level experience after "real and natural skill progression" only to prove that you are fit for more advanced skill level job in other words after wait for 2-3 years.
Does the employee need to get promoted in the current job to apply for a future EB2 job ?
Good Question. AC21 usage introduces a "Chicken Or Egg" situation. Our limitations 1) Till we interfile we have to show us fulfilling EB3 job calssification related obligations ( that also is a "future" postion in reality). Now if EB2 application is from "same employer" then that employer can logically produce the letter matching EB2 level experience after "real and natural skill progression" only to prove that you are fit for more advanced skill level job in other words after wait for 2-3 years.
more...
house sarah-jessica-parker-matthew-
Macaca
07-15 08:43 AM
LOU DOBBS TONIGHT
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...28/ldt.01.html
DOBBS: It's pretty remarkable. Two million people legally admitted to the United States each year. Four hundred thousand H1 visas each year. Nine hundred thousand other employment visas each year. Six hundred thousand student visas issued each year. Four hundred fifty-five thousand temporary employment transfers granted.
In addition, over 700,000 legal citizens. In addition, a million permanent residents. My gosh, what in the world are you folks talking about?
1 para from How many H-1B visa workers? Counts vary (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=114543&postcount=737) VALLEY EMPLOYERS AMONG TOP USERS By Chris O'Brien (cobrien@mercurynews.com or (415) 298-0207) Mercury News, 07/15/2007
The federal government awarded 124,096 H-1B visas in the fiscal year ending October 2005, the most recent annual totals available. That includes renewed visas, which don't count against the annual cap. It doesn't include the 20,312 applications the government turned down.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...28/ldt.01.html
DOBBS: It's pretty remarkable. Two million people legally admitted to the United States each year. Four hundred thousand H1 visas each year. Nine hundred thousand other employment visas each year. Six hundred thousand student visas issued each year. Four hundred fifty-five thousand temporary employment transfers granted.
In addition, over 700,000 legal citizens. In addition, a million permanent residents. My gosh, what in the world are you folks talking about?
1 para from How many H-1B visa workers? Counts vary (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=114543&postcount=737) VALLEY EMPLOYERS AMONG TOP USERS By Chris O'Brien (cobrien@mercurynews.com or (415) 298-0207) Mercury News, 07/15/2007
The federal government awarded 124,096 H-1B visas in the fiscal year ending October 2005, the most recent annual totals available. That includes renewed visas, which don't count against the annual cap. It doesn't include the 20,312 applications the government turned down.
tattoo hot Sarah Jessica Parker with
jkays94
06-16 02:03 PM
Does the letter need to have the same information as the LC. I can get a non I-485 related employment verification letter but here is the catch. The employer is dilly dallying on filing for I-485. The employer can give a letter with my job title which is "XYZ Developer" include salary, length of employment etc. But the "Final Determination" copy that I have says occupation: Computer Software Engineers, 15-1031. Does the letter have to state "Computer Software Engineer" or can it state "XYZ Developer" ? If it has to be the former that will only alert them that I am bypassing their stonewalling and the employer is only likely to refuse to include that as the job title. So which is which ? The job specific title ie "XYZ Developer" or the DOL title per the "Final Determination"
Does anyone have an answer or idea as to the job title employer verification letter question ? I didn't see any response as yet so I thought I'd repost the question. So far I've only seen some suggestions on other forums that suggest filing anyways without the letter and waiting for an RFE which might then coax the employer to do the necessary then, waiting for I-140 to be approved and then filing with W-2's (or paystubs -- I don't recall) or waiting 180 days, filing without the letter, switching to a new employer after the 180 days pass and then submitting the new employer's letter.
Does anyone have an answer or idea as to the job title employer verification letter question ? I didn't see any response as yet so I thought I'd repost the question. So far I've only seen some suggestions on other forums that suggest filing anyways without the letter and waiting for an RFE which might then coax the employer to do the necessary then, waiting for I-140 to be approved and then filing with W-2's (or paystubs -- I don't recall) or waiting 180 days, filing without the letter, switching to a new employer after the 180 days pass and then submitting the new employer's letter.
more...
pictures matthew broderick and sarah
hoolahoous
08-17 12:54 PM
I got email for decision/post decision about a week back but no CPO email yet.
dresses Tweet. Sara
brshankar
08-07 11:56 AM
Yes, my GC is in Peril and thats exactly what I am trying to do...
Dude,
Looks like Rolling_Flood has not yet voted on this poll. I thought he will be the first Yes for this poll.
Are you guys planning to file separate lawsuits?
Dude,
Looks like Rolling_Flood has not yet voted on this poll. I thought he will be the first Yes for this poll.
Are you guys planning to file separate lawsuits?
more...
makeup Sarah Jessica Parker in
nocomment
09-23 05:17 PM
That's exactly what I wrote a few posts above. I think the more basic question is - What does 485 inventory mean? Is it already filed 485 numbers or "can be filed based on approved I-140" numbers?
To the OP: Can you provide the link from where we can open the PDF instead of just throwing the PDF open. Maybe that will provide a better context to the numbers.
The data says Individuals born in india, Their country of chargebility could be different?
To the OP: Can you provide the link from where we can open the PDF instead of just throwing the PDF open. Maybe that will provide a better context to the numbers.
The data says Individuals born in india, Their country of chargebility could be different?
girlfriend Matthew Broderick arriving
psgprasad
06-25 08:49 AM
For filing 485.
The application form states the cheque to payable to
"Department of Homeland Security"
Forum states "USCIS"
Which is correct?
Can someone clarifiy, Please ?
The application form states the cheque to payable to
"Department of Homeland Security"
Forum states "USCIS"
Which is correct?
Can someone clarifiy, Please ?
hairstyles Sara Jessica Parker and
ItIsNotFunny
11-25 10:28 AM
My suggestion is to explore short selling to avoid foreclosure. This will not affect your credit as foreclosure does. And mortgage lenders are going ahead with this option.
This is true, mortgage lenders will avoid foreclosure fees and still get their money. Just give a shot, try talking to your bank.
This is true, mortgage lenders will avoid foreclosure fees and still get their money. Just give a shot, try talking to your bank.
virginia_desi
05-23 03:39 PM
Can I get the letter of Employment verification from my manager or does it need to come through HR in the company?
grupak
03-28 03:33 PM
As per Ron Gotcher, "Anyone with I-140 portability and an EAD is a "US worker" as that term is defined by the Department of Labor.".
See:
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4704
and also
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4702
whitecollarslave you are doing a great service by collecting all these facts.
See:
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4704
and also
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4702
whitecollarslave you are doing a great service by collecting all these facts.


No comments:
Post a Comment