Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

lady gaga born this way album cover special edition

images Born lady gaga born this way lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Born This Way lady gaga born
  • Born This Way lady gaga born



  • gtg506p
    01-08 02:24 PM
    I will participate in this wholeheartedly. One suggestion to the admin: perhaps we can post this in other websites also like ? I know a lot of people use that site for posting problems etc and whoever is not in IV might also get to know about it.





    wallpaper Born This Way lady gaga born lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Over the weekend Lady Gaga
  • Over the weekend Lady Gaga



  • amitjoey
    07-09 06:34 PM
    This is great news, it will definately make a good story.





    lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. 2011 Lady Gaga – Born This Way
  • 2011 Lady Gaga – Born This Way



  • senthil1
    06-29 05:32 PM
    I think AILA is not one lawyer it is group of Lawyers. They might have heard from some persons in State Dept persons un-officially. But rumor is always a rumor till that becomes true. Hope for best and prepare for worst

    what stats do u have to support the 50% number??





    2011 Over the weekend Lady Gaga lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. hot lady gaga born this way
  • hot lady gaga born this way



  • arnab221
    10-24 12:44 AM
    People wanting to use the refer a friedn plan can also use my vonage account . I pledge to give a donation for every member who uses my details .

    Name :- Arnab Ganguly
    Number :- 732-333-4346



    more...


    lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. lady gaga born this way
  • lady gaga born this way



  • sandy_anand
    04-07 11:45 AM
    When one should feel to donate, they can donate. Doesn't mean that you donated, means everyone should donate.
    It is about donation, not Haptaa-vasooli.....

    So, before taunting anyone you should understand the meaning of "Donation".

    Why are you getting defensive, my friend? The member was just pointing out the difficulty of getting donations for hire an octopus. Relax :)





    lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. lady gaga born this way
  • lady gaga born this way



  • pani_6
    08-21 08:47 PM
    current Visa bullettin does not give any info about next months...its talks about other workers..can you point to the sentence where it says it going to be april01-nov 01??..

    Besides..you have been waiting very long from 01..just like me..incruiating..wait..


    The current visa bulletin says EB3 PDs may go back to the level that was in June 08 visa bulletin or worser. So it is very likely that EB3 will be anywhere between Apr 2001 to Nov 2001. Personally I would be happy if it remained at least beyond May 2001.

    I dont see EB3 moving to 2002 unless USCIS wants to agressively move it forward, so that they can continue their unfair trend of procesing some out of order low hanging fruit cases in EB3 category, just because they are sitting on the top of their applications pile, even if they had much later PDs. Just like they are doing with EB2


    What will unite people is to fight against the common pain point... *Unfair advantage given to out of order applicants* , whether it be EB2 or EB3, who are much later in the queue, but some how are on the top of application piles, and easily accessible to IOs- who are making DOS move the PDs, just so that they can clear of their tables by approving these cases, rather than trying to access applications in FIFO and follow a fair process.

    The whole EB2-EB3 divide arose out of this unfair practice of USCIS. Which just on their whim move PDs forward , be it EB3 or EB2. It just happened, that EB2 date has been moved more aggressively, probably because there is less backlog there. But looking at all the EB2 people still waiting with 2003, 2004 PDs while 2006 are getting approvals, indicates that the real problem is USCIS not doing due diligence to identify the right cases to be processed next and get the exact count of such cases.


    Just asking them to recapture visa numbers or cyring foul against wasted numbers etc will still not solve the problem unless we also FORCE them to follow FIFO and process cases FAIRLY. And do their due diligence to spend some time and put their application piles in proper order. Otherwise USCIS will continue to use these recaptured visas and use them to approve FU***&G Out of Order cases and manipulate & play the system to achieve that by jumping around the PD up/down/'U' and what not, just so because it is *convenient* for them to do so.



    more...


    lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. hot special edition album art,
  • hot special edition album art,



  • chanduv23
    11-13 11:38 AM
    If clerk is doing this as per instruction means, we are being noticed and that is precisely what we wanted anyways. I don�t think USCIS higher ups have any malicious intent. Whole issue may be due to lack of training of IOs.

    I agree. They may not have any malicious intent. But it is surprising that such things have been happening for 8 years, everyone talk about it, community gets shit scared and willing to compromise on jobs - accepting fate - going through problems, but no one was interested in moving a step forward and try to address this.

    In my opinion, we are not there yet, but are making good progress. We need a lot of letters to go out so that they understand how much this is impacting us, especially hard working immigrants who ply by the rules.





    2010 2011 Lady Gaga – Born This Way lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Born lady gaga born this way
  • Born lady gaga born this way



  • makemygc
    01-24 10:20 PM
    Dude,
    I share the same feelings but I think you are still the lucky one since I paid those TV money and went through a horrific experience travelling through Heathrow Airport. I've posted my experience on IV site but let me put that again for the benefits of other readers.

    I had to travel through UK because I trapped into buying a cheaper ticket through Air India without realizing that UK does not recongize Advanced Parole and you have to purchage Transit Visa, even if your plan is just going to land there and you may not come out of the plane. Anyways I did that mistake and paid for my DATV fees. That was only the start of my sufferings. After going through all the security checks on JFK airport, we were surprised when all the passengers from Air India were asked to de-board the plane and go through the security checks again. There were more than 150 passengs in a plane and you can imagine all going though a security check again. On top of that, we were allowed only 1hr 40 mins to complete the security process. With more than 150 people, it almost took our entire time in the security check with no time to go for rest room, coffer or just sit and relax a bit. For young ones it was still ok to stand in a queue for such a long but for all the old people flying it was just a nightmare if you have not asked for the wheel chair.

    It does not end here. Even though you are allowed a cabin baggage and a person item like purse, camera etc. Moment we de-boarded the plane at heathrow, a bitch-looking lady asked us to stuff all our personal items in our cabin baggage while we were going through the security checks. I asked her why she is asking us to do that since we need to take out our personal item again once we pass the security and there was seriously no point in that. Her words were "SHUT UP AND END OF DISCUSSION". I told her that we are not flying free and this is the last time I'm flying through your country. I hope not everyone in UK is like this bitch. I also talked to Air India official and I was told that due to all these reasons Air India will be flying directly to Delhi from Feb onwards.

    We had to go through the same experience again when we came back from India and I took an oath of not flying through UK again.

    I'm not sure why Indian diplomats or Air India official has done nothing about it. I do not understand the reason for their weaknesses. I guess time is not far when London official will realize their mistake when every airlines will start flying directly to Asia.

    -MakeMyGC


    I had the misfortune of travelling thru London in December on my way to Mumbai. After I purchased my tickets, I learnt that I need a transit visa (TV) for UK. (Who is going to tell them (UK) that they are no longer the center of attraction esp. if you have lived and worked in US). Anyway, as per the rules, you need a transit visa if you don�t have a valid US visa. (Note: If you have AP, and don�t have a valid visa, you still need a TV).

    I went to their site and did all the research to get a TV. Good god Heavens! Has anyone filled out their painful form for a TV? Besides asking the usual details, they get extremely nosy. They want to know each and everything about you. Where you work, what money do you make, name of your wife, kids and their citizenship status, name of your father and mother and where they were born, their birth date, how much money you have and where the money is (stocks, bonds, CDS) etc. etc. While filling up the form I realized that, even my future father in law did not pose so many probing questions to me. (Please note: I don�t mind answering these silly questions for a regular visa, but for the damn TV, it is certainly overkill).

    Anyway to cut the long story short. The regular cost of TV is/was $92. However, when I filled up the application form they were asking for $184. (The satisfaction of getting a good deal on the tickets was quickly evaporating). I assumed I must have made a mistake in thinking the cost to be $92 and reluctantly paid $184. Next it was time to fill the application for my wife and answer the idiotic questions again. You should have seen the �I will kill you right now� look on my wife�s face after I woke her up in the middle of night and asked details about her parents. After I filled up the form, to my surprise, now they were asking $274 for visa fees. It was already 2:00 am and I have no choice but to painfully enter my credit card details, hoping that they would realize the mistake in their recon process and would reimburse the difference. (Of course, I was only dreaming).

    It is now almost the end of January and I have still now received any money from them. I have tried sending several email to the emb(ass)y, but none of their emails work. I get bounced email for all the emails that I have used. I have tried calling them and left messages and no one has called back. I have send emails to my credit card company and the people who processed the payment and none of them have been able to help me. There is a way to talk to someone in the emb(ass)y, but you need to dial a 900 number, which BTW costs $2.49 per minute. Throwing good money after bad is not an option.

    I just wanted to share this experience with you and remind you of the pain ahead, if you are travelling thru UK and don�t have a valid US visa. Personally, even if they had charged me the regular $92, I will still use other options to travel next time. The amount of time wasted in filling the crappy application form, going to NY, (starting Dec doing your finger prints) is simply too much to handle. Visiting your motherland/fatherland is a very special occasion and all these intermediate steps certainly water down the �good feeling� that you experience during the days leading to your trip.

    I haven�t given up my quest for a refund, but now, not only I want my money back I would like to bring back home the Koh-i-noor too.



    more...


    lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. X” The cover -was shot by
  • X” The cover -was shot by



  • snathan
    08-27 03:58 PM
    I just talked to them. Rep said they can not match vonage offer.... I am already paying teleblend around $16 per month. I see no reason why I should not pay $9 more to Vonage in order to get Unlimited India Calling plan. (As I also spend atlest $20 - 25 on reliance india call additonally.)

    any other person there who talked to teleblend?

    Final price for vonage would be $33.





    hair hot lady gaga born this way lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga - Born This Way



  • grimus
    01-05 09:41 AM
    When I try to go to the thread "Membership Drive Suggestions",

    I get the following message:

    grimus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

    Can the admin sort this problem out for me please?
    Thanks.
    grimus



    more...


    lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way hit
  • Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way hit



  • kumar1
    11-20 05:06 PM
    You are not the only one who thinks this way! Do you want to stuck with your house...paying 600k mortgage for 300k worth house? It is stupid people like you who would, I won't!

    Those who are walking away are smart. Banks are stupid to finance 100%. If you go bankrupt, govt won't bail you out. If banks go belly up, govt would give 750 billion!

    Keep your emotions checked. Do not talk like you haven't returned anything in Wat Mart if you found same item 25 cents cheaper somewhere else.

    Worst advice I have seen so far. It is morons w/ no scruples like you that have brought us into the mess we are in...

    Shame on you!





    hot lady gaga born this way lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga - Born This Way



  • prabasiodia
    09-29 03:57 PM
    They went from 2nd to 3rd level and from parents to children too. :D

    The new link is: http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf

    looks like uscis figured out that we r accessing the backlog data that they did not yet publish...... they pulled down the pdf document

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/2nd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Parents)/Green%20Card%20-%202nd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I-485%20Reports.pdf

    this link is not working now.



    more...


    house makeup hairstyles Lady Gaga lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga: Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga: Born This Way



  • pyrosleepy
    06-21 02:53 PM
    I got fired last April. I had my I-140 approved. Employer HR told me will not withdraw I-140 but cannot give me employer letter. How should I proceed with filing I-485? Please help.

    Thanks





    tattoo lady gaga born this way lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga Reveals Born This
  • Lady Gaga Reveals Born This



  • spgtopper
    01-26 04:41 PM
    I haven't read any news on that.

    If you find anything, please post it here.



    more...


    pictures hot special edition album art, lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. lady gaga born this way deluxe
  • lady gaga born this way deluxe



  • fromnaija
    01-05 12:00 PM
    Great idea!
    I am also sure politicians may support this as it would increase their vote bank.





    dresses Lady Gaga - Born This Way lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga quot;Born This Wayquot;
  • Lady Gaga quot;Born This Wayquot;



  • whitecollarslave
    03-25 03:05 PM
    Just talked to a recruiter from a software giant.

    She specifically wanted to know if I was on EAD and if yes, unfortunately they cannot hire EADs during the fourth quarter (now) due to hiring budget limitations that are typical during the fourth quarter.

    Q: Why does budget come in to picture here?
    A: Because policy requires the legal dept to be consulted for visa holders and EADs which means additional hiring costs plus time.

    But she said once the fourth quarter passes, EAD hiring is not a problem.

    Folks, we should not remain quiet about this. The regulations make it illegal for an employer to discriminate based on immigration status. We should politely and respectfully pursue the authorities regarding this matter.

    I would encourage you to point out the USDOJ guidelines (posted earlier) to the "software giant" employer and also contact the OSC worker hotline.

    Also, would it be wise for people to post name of the company who are known to have such policies? We got one - CapitalOne from earlier posts.



    more...


    makeup X” The cover -was shot by lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. makeup hairstyles Lady Gaga
  • makeup hairstyles Lady Gaga



  • hope_4_best
    05-26 06:23 PM
    Hi Friends,
    I am in the process of filling I-485 form and got the following question, can you please help?

    My stamped visa expired 1 year back and I am currently with H1B approval notice. In the 2nd page of I-485 form, under Part 3. Processing Information, I am wondering what I need to fill for the following columns.

    1. Nonimmigrant visa number: Is this the EAC number of my current I797 or the visa number from my expired visa?. If it is from the expired visa, there are multiple numbers in the visa stamp, which one is the visa number?

    2.Consulate where visa was issued: Is it the name of the consulate issued my last visa or Department?

    3.Date visa isssued: Is this is the date of last visa issued or the approval date of my current I797

    Thanks advance for all your valuable suggestions.





    girlfriend Lady Gaga Reveals Born This lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. lady gaga born this way
  • lady gaga born this way



  • ag11
    09-28 10:44 AM
    Hi,
    I received I485 approval mail on Sept 9th 2010, but have not received my cards yet. There was a soft LUD on Sept 17th. Anyone in this situation?

    What was the LUD you received on Sep 17th? I got the same msg on 09/09, but nothing after that. Is your online status changed to card production?





    hairstyles Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way hit lady gaga born this way album cover special edition. Lady Gaga Special Edition
  • Lady Gaga Special Edition



  • chanukya
    07-01 11:28 AM
    http://www.immigration-law.com/

    http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_062907.html


    Guys this is a revision to the July Visa Bulletin. Meaning, even if the revision happens on July 29th to the July Visa Bulletin, it holds good for entire july.
    This is not August bulletin.

    Looks like people have misconception, that if their file goes to USCIS on July 2nd and visa bulletin is revised on July 3rd or later date, then they are safe. It is not so.
    If at all if there is a change to the August bulletin it holds good for August and not to July bulletin.

    Pls let me know if my understanding is wrong





    pmb76
    07-14 04:03 PM
    Please sign the petition below

    http://www.petitiononline.com/loudobbs/petition.html





    royus77
    06-29 07:30 PM
    For the nth time.. numbers are reduced only after approval and not based on receipt of application. So if you can submit it on July 2nd you submit it on 3rd and so on.

    485 Approvals are coming in thousands every day ( as per the increasing activity on pending 485s)...and DOS can any day suspend if they think numbers are over ..so if you are lucky on 2nd you are in and so on ..remember GCs are not only approved in US only it been happening at all the visa posts all the world



    No comments:

    Post a Comment