akela_topchi
08-07 01:55 PM
All this verbal fight from SunnySurya and Rolling_Flood reminded me of a similar situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSzQv59vPZQ&NR=1
All talking .. no action...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSzQv59vPZQ&NR=1
All talking .. no action...
wallpaper casey anthony crime scene
amitjoey
07-09 07:00 PM
I am telling you, this is all great!!. It is working, do not doubt it. It has to be this way for a news story. This makes a great story. Also canceling orders sends wrong messages, we care for the troops fighting for us, Why cancel.
mamit
02-26 05:52 AM
Have there been reasons other than Pims for delays? I see a lot of 221g cases in the forums. Are these due to PIMS?
I had my interview for H1-B (first stamping) at N. Delhi consulate on 5th December. I was given a pink 221(g) form, and it's been almost THREE MONTHS and I'm still waiting for my visa stamp. My lawyer contacted DOS and they said it was awaiting a "security clearance" and were not able to say anything about how much time it would take. Hope it helps.
I had my interview for H1-B (first stamping) at N. Delhi consulate on 5th December. I was given a pink 221(g) form, and it's been almost THREE MONTHS and I'm still waiting for my visa stamp. My lawyer contacted DOS and they said it was awaiting a "security clearance" and were not able to say anything about how much time it would take. Hope it helps.
2011 Crime scene: A photo entered
kushaljn
01-21 10:13 AM
Read FAQ # 34 from the following link.
https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/RulesAndFees/Faqs.aspx
This does not need to be paid to HDFC. You can pay cash, in my case I paid cash for this.
Whats the fee of INR 155 for? Nothing of that sort was mentioned to me by the consular officer. He just asked to submit the passport. But if you do have to submit, should I get it in form of a receipt from HDFC as I did for the visa appointment or just cash?
https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/RulesAndFees/Faqs.aspx
This does not need to be paid to HDFC. You can pay cash, in my case I paid cash for this.
Whats the fee of INR 155 for? Nothing of that sort was mentioned to me by the consular officer. He just asked to submit the passport. But if you do have to submit, should I get it in form of a receipt from HDFC as I did for the visa appointment or just cash?
more...

sc3
08-21 01:13 AM
Hi guys,
Sorry, I bit the bait and got off track. Let us focus on the issue again. Let us agree on a time line and act accordingly.
I would say, this week we work on drafting the letter (I took a shot at it, available @ page 2). Having 2 or 3 differently worded letter would probably be nice, but not necessarily.
Next week we start mailing the letters. We have about 500 responses in the poll for EB3, so if we can get most of them to send the mail (email/fax whatever), it should be a start.
We probably should start drafting a mail for our representatives/senators too, so that they too can follow up with USCIS.
We will face a lot of opposition, ridicule and nasty posts, but we should persevere if we want to get our GCs any time soon.
Sorry, I bit the bait and got off track. Let us focus on the issue again. Let us agree on a time line and act accordingly.
I would say, this week we work on drafting the letter (I took a shot at it, available @ page 2). Having 2 or 3 differently worded letter would probably be nice, but not necessarily.
Next week we start mailing the letters. We have about 500 responses in the poll for EB3, so if we can get most of them to send the mail (email/fax whatever), it should be a start.
We probably should start drafting a mail for our representatives/senators too, so that they too can follow up with USCIS.
We will face a lot of opposition, ridicule and nasty posts, but we should persevere if we want to get our GCs any time soon.
makemygc
01-26 02:41 PM
"Well Established Visa Requirement"....are you kidding me? It's not only about the visa requirement but the treatment that you get from those morons at their airport. Read the heathrow experience which people have posted and we are not making this up.
Tell me this...You are going to your home country via london where your plane is only going to land and probably refuel and you can easily be asked to remain in a cordonned area where you cannot go out of the country. How in the heck can you think that person is going to step outside of the airport and sneak into their country. Don't you think that asking for transit visa from the passengers of the plane which is only going to touch that sacred land to just too much. Ok...we don't mind that...but atleast be courteous. What is the reason can you think of another stupid security checks plus asking passengers to stuff their personal hand bag in their cabin baggage where clearly this is allowed for the passengers.
This does not make any sense unless you reason out that with other possible reasons like race, color etc etc.
It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.
The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
Tell me this...You are going to your home country via london where your plane is only going to land and probably refuel and you can easily be asked to remain in a cordonned area where you cannot go out of the country. How in the heck can you think that person is going to step outside of the airport and sneak into their country. Don't you think that asking for transit visa from the passengers of the plane which is only going to touch that sacred land to just too much. Ok...we don't mind that...but atleast be courteous. What is the reason can you think of another stupid security checks plus asking passengers to stuff their personal hand bag in their cabin baggage where clearly this is allowed for the passengers.
This does not make any sense unless you reason out that with other possible reasons like race, color etc etc.
It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.
The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.
The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.
It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.
more...
SunnySurya
08-07 12:33 PM
My simple question to you is are you in or are you out. If I rember correctly, you have masters and in Eb2 line...
If you are in, I want to give you call to discuss the logistics..
Ha ha
If you are in, I want to give you call to discuss the logistics..
Ha ha
2010 In essence, Casey is
akhilmahajan
05-16 02:07 PM
Thanks a lot for clarifying that. thats what i had in mind. but just wanted to confirm it.
more...
.jpg)
royus77
06-29 06:47 PM
http://aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22799
Can anyone having access post what is there?
its already published ..go back on the thread..same old story which Oh reported about AILA push
Can anyone having access post what is there?
its already published ..go back on the thread..same old story which Oh reported about AILA push
hair casey anthony crime scene
Hunter
05-09 01:50 PM
We should form a union and flout our numbers to lobby aganist any bill. Unless we show our numbers nobody is going give flying f*** about us.
So UNION is good when you want to be on that for collective bargaining to serve your ends.
However, it is really bad for the economy when auto-workers have a union (as many mentioned in this forum about the non-existent $94/hr UAW worker).
BTW, this is not the only place where Indian IT professionals are expressing the need for UNION. These days, I saw even offshore company employees talking about the need for UNION since many companies like Infosys are quietly sacking employees without any severence.
So UNION is good when you want to be on that for collective bargaining to serve your ends.
However, it is really bad for the economy when auto-workers have a union (as many mentioned in this forum about the non-existent $94/hr UAW worker).
BTW, this is not the only place where Indian IT professionals are expressing the need for UNION. These days, I saw even offshore company employees talking about the need for UNION since many companies like Infosys are quietly sacking employees without any severence.
more...
old_hat
05-10 07:06 PM
Hey J(erk) Thomas,
For all the geniuses out here, how many companies like Google or Microsoft or yahoo came out of India in the last 20 years? Yeah, that is what I thought too.. BIG ZERO. But if you read J(erk) Thomas' response, one would have thought that India is full of competitors for Microsoft and Google today :D :D :D
dude, how many immigrants/H1/L1/GC/Gc->US citizens work for google/Msoft/Yahoo. And if you are naming these corporations as the benchmark of success/technical excellence why do you not listen to what they say about visa programs?
For all the geniuses out here, how many companies like Google or Microsoft or yahoo came out of India in the last 20 years? Yeah, that is what I thought too.. BIG ZERO. But if you read J(erk) Thomas' response, one would have thought that India is full of competitors for Microsoft and Google today :D :D :D
dude, how many immigrants/H1/L1/GC/Gc->US citizens work for google/Msoft/Yahoo. And if you are naming these corporations as the benchmark of success/technical excellence why do you not listen to what they say about visa programs?
hot 2011 casey anthony crime scene
nkavjs
09-25 12:35 PM
ok. did your attorney mark a copy of your I-485 application along with I-131 applications. They shd have Alien numbers on it.
Holdon. I am checking my copies to share details.
BRB
Holdon. I am checking my copies to share details.
BRB
more...
house 2010 casey anthony crime scene
.jpg)
gc_chahiye
06-29 06:03 PM
I have a few theories on this. This is meant just to open discussion.
1) The USCIS and State department are not communicating at all. This is not at all uncommon within gov't agencies as we all know.
The State Dep't released the bulletin perhaps without realising the full ramifications. Having heard from the USCIS..........hey hey hey what the F&^% are you doing? They may have realised over the last few weeks what a mess they have on their hands. Now they are trying to undo it.
thats possible. I thought the Ombudsman also said something to this effect. that these three (DOL/USCIS/DOS) dont talk to each other as well as they should. Also, apparently visa dates are set by ONE person who does all the number crunching. that seems to be weird. There should be a more transparent mechanism of doing all this.
2) Another possibility I can think of, is that this is a grand plan(heck I almost said grand bargain) concocted by the USCIS to get 485s OUT of the system as much as possible while minimising those that can get IN. Hence you might see in the coming few weeks thousands of approval letters all dated the 2nd of July. That will allow them to clear their backlogs of pre-approved, approvable cases and clean the slate fresh for the new fees structure/new quota in the new year. Some of you might remember they retrogressed to unavailable around this time 2 yrs ago. They do these weird things in the 4th quarter.
the U two years ago was apparently because USCIS somehow used up more visas than they should, and ate up all the numbers from the next quarter. Apparently that was the only year they did not waste visa numbers.
I guess hte only reason they dont want applications IN the system is because it looks bad on them (# of backlog cases); otherwise whats the harm: take the file and stick it on a shelf. As the applicant keeps coming back for EAD/AP
keep milking them for money. win-win.
3) Of course the last option is their brains have the same IQ as that of any common critter that messes up your garden.
Pick your poison, it is all the same. I feel for everyone whose hopes were raised so high. It is truly inhumane of them. If they planned this, they should atleast have delayed the release of the July VB.
I would think its #1. The miscommunication across these govt. bodies. We pay the price, there will possibly be a lawsuit (which will be quickly settled) and some heads will roll.
1) The USCIS and State department are not communicating at all. This is not at all uncommon within gov't agencies as we all know.
The State Dep't released the bulletin perhaps without realising the full ramifications. Having heard from the USCIS..........hey hey hey what the F&^% are you doing? They may have realised over the last few weeks what a mess they have on their hands. Now they are trying to undo it.
thats possible. I thought the Ombudsman also said something to this effect. that these three (DOL/USCIS/DOS) dont talk to each other as well as they should. Also, apparently visa dates are set by ONE person who does all the number crunching. that seems to be weird. There should be a more transparent mechanism of doing all this.
2) Another possibility I can think of, is that this is a grand plan(heck I almost said grand bargain) concocted by the USCIS to get 485s OUT of the system as much as possible while minimising those that can get IN. Hence you might see in the coming few weeks thousands of approval letters all dated the 2nd of July. That will allow them to clear their backlogs of pre-approved, approvable cases and clean the slate fresh for the new fees structure/new quota in the new year. Some of you might remember they retrogressed to unavailable around this time 2 yrs ago. They do these weird things in the 4th quarter.
the U two years ago was apparently because USCIS somehow used up more visas than they should, and ate up all the numbers from the next quarter. Apparently that was the only year they did not waste visa numbers.
I guess hte only reason they dont want applications IN the system is because it looks bad on them (# of backlog cases); otherwise whats the harm: take the file and stick it on a shelf. As the applicant keeps coming back for EAD/AP
keep milking them for money. win-win.
3) Of course the last option is their brains have the same IQ as that of any common critter that messes up your garden.
Pick your poison, it is all the same. I feel for everyone whose hopes were raised so high. It is truly inhumane of them. If they planned this, they should atleast have delayed the release of the July VB.
I would think its #1. The miscommunication across these govt. bodies. We pay the price, there will possibly be a lawsuit (which will be quickly settled) and some heads will roll.
tattoo casey anthony crime scene

sGC
08-12 02:41 PM
it looks like many folks got their approval one day after filing an SR - coincidence or a trigger? Is filing the SR somehow triggering the IOs to look at your file ?
However, many people who filed SR on the first working day of the month 08/02 were not approved the next day. Also, the many others who bombarded the USCIS with multiple requests/queries had to wait much longer or are still waiting.
It is almost like the IOs didn't like to be bothered on the first working day of this month (when the begin working on a fresh set of files) and also didn't like to be pushed too much.
Or is this all just a super coincidence for hundreds of people?
:confused:
Well i opened an SR 08/05 and still waiting with a PD of 12/15/2005. I guess it's all random.
However, many people who filed SR on the first working day of the month 08/02 were not approved the next day. Also, the many others who bombarded the USCIS with multiple requests/queries had to wait much longer or are still waiting.
It is almost like the IOs didn't like to be bothered on the first working day of this month (when the begin working on a fresh set of files) and also didn't like to be pushed too much.
Or is this all just a super coincidence for hundreds of people?
:confused:
Well i opened an SR 08/05 and still waiting with a PD of 12/15/2005. I guess it's all random.
more...
pictures casey anthony crime scene
letstalklc
08-21 01:02 PM
I just spoke to customer service .they mentioned all cell calls to india are free under this WORLD plan.who ever is signing up , can proceed , can call customer service to confirm this as well to avoid any surprise charges
bestofall - is right.
Even I am chatting with the customer rep, I have asked many questions about the artes and every time the rep said there is no charge for INDIA, we can call any type of network which is absolutely free.
Please see the below few key replies from the chat person
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Vonage World, you will have unlimited calling to landlines and cell phones in India.
That will include all types of phones and numbers,
You can only see that the chart displays the rate per minute that you would have without Vonage World plan. We do still have plans that do not include India for free therefore we need to keep the list specific to clarify the rate per minute without Vonage World.
I can assure you that with Vonage World, ALL numbers in India will be included with no additional rate per minute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bestofall - is right.
Even I am chatting with the customer rep, I have asked many questions about the artes and every time the rep said there is no charge for INDIA, we can call any type of network which is absolutely free.
Please see the below few key replies from the chat person
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With Vonage World, you will have unlimited calling to landlines and cell phones in India.
That will include all types of phones and numbers,
You can only see that the chart displays the rate per minute that you would have without Vonage World plan. We do still have plans that do not include India for free therefore we need to keep the list specific to clarify the rate per minute without Vonage World.
I can assure you that with Vonage World, ALL numbers in India will be included with no additional rate per minute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dresses casey anthony crime scene
chandooo
10-09 09:39 PM
At last, after 10.5 years, 4 employers, 2 Labor filings, 1 Perm and 2 -I 140 (One from my employer and one from my spouse employer),1 - I485 filing, 2 SR, 1 senator request, 1 infopass - Got the mail - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED for self, spouse and son.
What to do now? I dont know, for the last many years, used to think everyday about this 'CARD' and now nothing else to think about. May be, I should start thinnking about ????
But for now, Just going to relax and savor the moment.
Thanks for all the Guys, Gurus, Seniors, Juniors and all who contributed to the various discussions. I am pretty sure that I cannot stop logging to this website even I got my 'Card'. I will try to help you guys in some way or the other.
My priority date : April 25 2006 Eb2
Received date: Aug 08 2007
Notice date: Sep 19 2007
I485 Approval date : Oct 4 2010
congrats bro stop thinking let it(life) curise for a while then think .................
What to do now? I dont know, for the last many years, used to think everyday about this 'CARD' and now nothing else to think about. May be, I should start thinnking about ????
But for now, Just going to relax and savor the moment.
Thanks for all the Guys, Gurus, Seniors, Juniors and all who contributed to the various discussions. I am pretty sure that I cannot stop logging to this website even I got my 'Card'. I will try to help you guys in some way or the other.
My priority date : April 25 2006 Eb2
Received date: Aug 08 2007
Notice date: Sep 19 2007
I485 Approval date : Oct 4 2010
congrats bro stop thinking let it(life) curise for a while then think .................
more...
makeup casey anthony crime scene
gimme_GC2006
08-19 10:50 AM
To xyz2009:
Congratulations on getting approved. My wife traveleved to India in a similar situation. She left 2 days after the GC approval email. She returned yesterday on her H1B. I think the systems at the POE take time to reflect the new status. She was planning to inform the IO in case he/she asks about the GC approval - but they did not ask anything. Before she left, she spoke to a second level IO who said it was OK to travel and just to explain to the IO at POE in case it comes up. D-155 stamp is not done at POE.
Your wife can either use AP or H4.
to be precise, since your wife used H1B, officer may have just verified H1B(same with H4 ).
But if you use AP, they will send you to a different room, where they seem to be able access much more information. There they will see your entire information (like when 485 applied etc)..so at that point, officer will give you a welcome message and stamp the passport most likely.
Congratulations on getting approved. My wife traveleved to India in a similar situation. She left 2 days after the GC approval email. She returned yesterday on her H1B. I think the systems at the POE take time to reflect the new status. She was planning to inform the IO in case he/she asks about the GC approval - but they did not ask anything. Before she left, she spoke to a second level IO who said it was OK to travel and just to explain to the IO at POE in case it comes up. D-155 stamp is not done at POE.
Your wife can either use AP or H4.
to be precise, since your wife used H1B, officer may have just verified H1B(same with H4 ).
But if you use AP, they will send you to a different room, where they seem to be able access much more information. There they will see your entire information (like when 485 applied etc)..so at that point, officer will give you a welcome message and stamp the passport most likely.
girlfriend images 2011 casey anthony crime scene casey anthony crime scene photos
kate123
03-31 08:39 AM
This is approx data from last year DOS yearly report.
EB1 = 41k
EB2 = 53k
EB3 = 42k
EB4 = 11k
EB5 = 2k
Total was ~ 150 k ( 140k + 10 K from Family Quota's Spill over )
so basically EB1 and EB2 row didn't give any spill over , it was EB5 and family based spill over.
This year we will not get family but instead EB1 will give same share so in the end total spill over for year will not be more than 20-22k.
I think you have wrong info... Last year, EB2 I&C did receive spill over from EB2 ROW, EB1 (~3K), EB5.. Also from reading other posts it is my understanding that in fact there was NO spill over from Family Based.
I could be wrong though!!
EB1 = 41k
EB2 = 53k
EB3 = 42k
EB4 = 11k
EB5 = 2k
Total was ~ 150 k ( 140k + 10 K from Family Quota's Spill over )
so basically EB1 and EB2 row didn't give any spill over , it was EB5 and family based spill over.
This year we will not get family but instead EB1 will give same share so in the end total spill over for year will not be more than 20-22k.
I think you have wrong info... Last year, EB2 I&C did receive spill over from EB2 ROW, EB1 (~3K), EB5.. Also from reading other posts it is my understanding that in fact there was NO spill over from Family Based.
I could be wrong though!!
hairstyles house casey anthony crime
gcbeku
08-13 09:20 AM
Today we received our welcome notices. The PD on my application is correct but the PD on my wife's application is same as the receipt date. Is this normal for the dependent application?
Our applications were approved based on substitute labor. Our 485 is based on 140 with PD Aug 2006 but we have another substitute labor with PD Nov 2005. When I applied for 140 with PD Aug 2006, I added my wife as dependent. But in the substitute labor I am not sure if my wife was added.
Is there anything to worry or just ignore it?
Thank you
Check with your lawyers. It should be easy to get an amended approval notice or atleast a letter from USCIS that it is okay.
Our applications were approved based on substitute labor. Our 485 is based on 140 with PD Aug 2006 but we have another substitute labor with PD Nov 2005. When I applied for 140 with PD Aug 2006, I added my wife as dependent. But in the substitute labor I am not sure if my wife was added.
Is there anything to worry or just ignore it?
Thank you
Check with your lawyers. It should be easy to get an amended approval notice or atleast a letter from USCIS that it is okay.
royus77
06-21 01:37 PM
any one please
bayarea07
09-12 06:38 PM
This is our last Chance, otherwise be ready to wait untill 2020 to get your Rights.
Please CALL !!!
Please CALL and create awareness among frends and family be sending link for this forum so that they can call Judiciary Commitee.
------------------------------------------------------
Update
------------------------------------------------------
We have learned that in all probability House Judiciary committee will finishing marking up HR5882 in the next committee meeting. The bill is likely to be brought to the House floor the following week. We have been told that if our bill(s) pass the House, Senate will include the language of the bill(s) in another Senate bill that has majority support. We must admit that the time is shot but its still possible.
We request everyone that starting monday, please call all the members of Judiciary committee. Thanks to the members who have already made phone calls to the lawmaker's office. We request you to please call again to show your support starting Monday.
Thanks,
Please CALL !!!
Please CALL and create awareness among frends and family be sending link for this forum so that they can call Judiciary Commitee.
------------------------------------------------------
Update
------------------------------------------------------
We have learned that in all probability House Judiciary committee will finishing marking up HR5882 in the next committee meeting. The bill is likely to be brought to the House floor the following week. We have been told that if our bill(s) pass the House, Senate will include the language of the bill(s) in another Senate bill that has majority support. We must admit that the time is shot but its still possible.
We request everyone that starting monday, please call all the members of Judiciary committee. Thanks to the members who have already made phone calls to the lawmaker's office. We request you to please call again to show your support starting Monday.
Thanks,


No comments:
Post a Comment