Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 2, 2011

selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos

images Selena Gomez and Justin selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • ras
    01-09 07:50 AM
    And also his daughters Jenna and Barbara :)

    Tell them little more about ur degrees, achievements, personality and physical appearance too. May be they get impressed and recommend to their father...;)





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • dhirajs98
    06-21 08:42 AM
    I have two labors

    PERM EB2

    Labor: Certified
    PD: Dec 06
    I-140: Filed in Premium Processing on May last week
    RFE Received: June 1st
    RFE Response Sent: June 6th
    Status: No updates from USCIS

    I-485: I can file based on the pending I-140

    ========
    RIR EB3
    PD: Jan 2004
    Labor: Noy yet Certified. Based on my case analyst at DBEC it should be certified by June 30th.

    ==========

    Question:

    1. If I file I-485 with EB2 labor. Can I use EB3 PD later for getting GC faster?

    2. Does PD matters once I-485 is filed?

    3. If I file I-485 with EB2 and then due to some reason my I-140 gets rejected what options I have?





    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. selena gomez justin bieber
  • selena gomez justin bieber



  • natrajs
    10-01 04:23 PM
    Finallly, my online status changed from "Initial review" -> "Document production" and also got email from Senator's office that my case is approved.

    I think I got it....but not 100% sure yet...no approval emails yet... or no other proof.

    Thanks,
    -N

    Finally , Congrats & Best Wishes





    2011 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber



  • cougar123
    01-18 09:05 AM
    Date interviewed: 8th Jan 08
    Date received E-mail: NA



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • gctest
    08-21 01:16 PM
    DOS has publicly admitted that they made a mistake in the past interpretation and allowed visas to flow to EB3-ROW and EB3.

    Do yo uguys seriously expect DOS to start making the same mistake they publicy apologized for a few months back?

    We all talk about staying united.. but if EB3 folks are going to get together and start asking DOS to unfairly divert visa numbers away from EB2 (mostly to EB3-ROW... numbers will run out before EB3-I even sees it), how are EB2 folks expected to just sit and watch?

    How can we stay united then?

    What would you do if your blood brother was in EB2 while you are in EB3? Would you do the same?





    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • das0
    05-22 01:13 AM
    Will USCIS mail my green card on UPS rental box (NOT a PO Box)?

    UPS rental box has Suite Address.



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • hpandey
    06-15 10:14 AM
    Of course yes its for our interest BUT don't forget that its against a violation. Tomorrow if the same organization brings resources in H-1B/EAD/GC/Citizenship we are not going to complain about it ... because its within whats allowed by the law, I think thats the purpose of having rules ... to have a fair playing ground ... think abt the havoc/chaos these companies could create by bringing people without any visa (illegally across borders) and talk about 'closing the doors and me not brought up that way', do you think that anyone including you would support that???. Here the purpose of L-1B visa is misused and blindly violated, so lets move in the right direction, we are not asking all L-1B visas to be banned BUT to investigate the abusal of that visa category and we are just pointing out the incidents where we think its getting violated. Lets see who is on right/wrong side. We'll leave the decision part to ICE/USCIS/Other agencies involved.

    L1fraud - what GC28... is saying is for DilipCr and not for you . Mr. Dilip has been touting himself as a highly skilled individual who is applying for citizenship now and wants that the rules should be made so hard now that no one else from India ( or for that matter anywhere else in the world is able to get EB GC ) . He says that most of the H1's and L1's are not BEST and the BRIGHTEST according to him .





    2010 selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Selena Gomez and Justin
  • Selena Gomez and Justin



  • punjabi
    04-01 10:18 AM
    This is a derogatory quote from EastIndia.

    Anyone who has not yet donated for advocacy is NOT a freeloader. People who have NEVER donated and seek help without any exchange are called "freeloaders".

    Get it right, man!

    Guys do not feed the freeloaders by telling anything you are reading in the donor forum. Let these people help themselves by signing up for recurring contributions if they want helpful nformation about their EB2 PD movemement. We are still not meeting of our advocacy day amount. It is all because most people want free lunches. This needs to stop. The 200 people going to DC tomorrow are going to speak for you and me for yours and mine greencard. They are taking time off and spending own money for you and me. Nothing is free in this world. IV is also doing this for you and me and we are taking it for granted. Let people do some good deed today if they want to know good information



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. 2010 selena gomez and justin
  • 2010 selena gomez and justin



  • nshantha
    09-09 10:57 PM
    Hi,

    Today at 9:03 PM I got the following magic letter

    On September 9, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    Came to US in 1999

    Applied for EB3 labor in July 2004
    Applied 485 in July 2nd 2007
    Waiting for EB3 dates for India

    Mean time wife applied for EB2 NIW Self petition in March 2006 and got approved
    Again she applied for new labor in Nov 2009 and applied for I-140 in May 2010 in EB2
    Her new EB2 I-140 got approved in Aug 4th 2010 and USCIS ported the March 2006 priority date automatically

    Yesterday she opened SR and today got the approval magic letter


    Special thanks to immigration voice and all the immigration voice members

    Thanks and good luck.





    hair Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • gvenkat
    09-23 08:20 PM
    Yes I am curious to know where eb-3 would be next year last quater

    If there are 62K Eb-3 India applications I'm sure no one can file anything for Eb-3 what stops USCIS from clearing these.. This Data is flawed or If we are reading this wrong



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • chanduv23
    01-07 09:47 PM
    Contact your lawyers, have them send this message to their clients and also have them post this on their website.

    Reach out to your friends, urge them to send letters, ask them to send this to their friends - do not sit back and relax till they do it.

    Post on community websites, blogs, post this message on notice boards, distribute fliers and post fliers on grocery stores and other places.

    Keep spreading the message - JUST DON'T RELAX.

    Contact other organizations, contact media personnel, contact influential personnel, contact community leaders, contact students associations, contact fellow American citizens.. Spread this message to everyone.

    THIS HA TO BE THE BIGGEST CAMPAIGN IN THE HISTORY AND THE SUCCESS LIES IN THE HANDS OF OUR MEMBERS.

    WITH UTMOST HONESTY AND SINCERITY PLEASE HELP IN THIS CAMPAIGN WITH YOUR FULL MIGHT.





    hot justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • singhsa3
    10-17 03:21 PM
    Anyone in the similar boat as mine?
    I am a july 2nd filer and filed my second application on Aug 15th.
    Now that I have got receipts for July 2nd applications, I have put stop payments on the checks on Aug 15th application.
    My hope is that my 2nd application will not be processed.



    more...


    house Selena Gomez Justin Bieber selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez#39;s



  • abhis0
    09-25 08:19 PM
    Message Sent

    Sent to:


    [ Create a category to email this group ]
    cisombudsman.trends@dhs.gov
    joint.intake@dhs.gov
    uscis-complaint@dhs.gov
    Add to Address Book

    Sent mail to all.....Sent email to local congressman.....sent postal mail to Senator......Hope something good comes up for all those whose receipts are held up.





    tattoo Justin Bieber Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • sotaz
    06-15 04:18 PM
    I have quick question about I-485 filing date. What will be the filing date, the day I mail the packet or the day they receive or the day they acknowledge the receipt.

    I am asking this because I cannot file my I-485 before August 15th due to some personal reasons. So suppose I prepare everything beforehand and mail it on August 16th - will that be appropriate filing (assuming the dates remain current in August)?
    Thanks. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

    PD: July 2004, I -140 pending.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-25 10:28 AM
    My suggestion is to explore short selling to avoid foreclosure. This will not affect your credit as foreclosure does. And mortgage lenders are going ahead with this option.

    This is true, mortgage lenders will avoid foreclosure fees and still get their money. Just give a shot, try talking to your bank.





    dresses justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • ArunAntonio
    07-09 06:51 PM
    from doing that, what do you think you would achieve by the flowers being delivered at the hospital instead of the USCIS, the point has been made and the Director has acknowledged the effort - That was the end goal and infact the flowers will do more benefit to those in the hospital.

    Call the place where you've ordered flowers and ask for a refund if flowers are delivered elsewhere. It should be up to USCIS to recieve and then ship those flowers to the hospitals.



    more...


    makeup 2010 selena gomez and justin selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber



  • pani_6
    09-23 07:26 PM
    Is 28.6% india Quota??. out of the 140K

    I thought each EB category could get upto 28.6% of 140000 = 40000 visas every fiscal year. So if EB1 uses up 5000 and EB2 takes the remaining 35000 and its annual allotment of 40000, EB3 does not get any spillover.

    Thoughts?





    girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • shankar_thanu
    07-11 11:09 AM
    Flowers were nice and effective.
    food delivery might backfire...





    hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber hawaii photos. selena gomez justin bieber
  • selena gomez justin bieber



  • aristotle
    05-22 06:32 PM
    If you can restart ur app in Eb2, you should be fine dates wise. Unless CIR messes it up.

    Approximately 2 months for PERM and then you can file 140+485 concurrently.
    All the best!

    Company A applied for my GC in Oct 2002. I received I140 and left the company on good terms and joined company B. company A promised that when my date becomes current they will authorize my 485. Now that my date is current, the company A is saying they cannot give me an employment letter because they are not doing well financially. The company has not more than 3-4 employees and they had been suffering losses for last few years. Now even if they have good intentions for me, they are unable to file for me.

    What options do I have now? restart GC process with company B and utilize my priority date?

    Please help. For a day I was excited about my date getting current but after al there was no reason for me to be happy.

    thanks,
    Kapil





    SunnySurya
    08-07 02:07 PM
    The argument is same for why labor substitution was done away with. The bottom line is it was abused.
    but why do you think this is an example of the system being gamed?

    The IT consulting firm or whatever is willing to hire an experienced employee with more than X years experience for a job requiring more than 5 years experience. As long as this employer does everything by the book, and the prospective employee does everything by the book, what is wrong with this? Note that the prospective employee has still waited for about 5-6 years to get his GC, its not as if they are getting it within a year of applying.

    [Note that if the IT firm is taking any money from the prospective employee whatsoever for the labor application, then that is against the labor regulations (at least I think this was part of the new regulations that got rid of labor sub)]

    So where is the gaming? Also, assuming that you are saying the employer is taking money and creating artificial jobs then is this thing not a DoL and labor app problem as opposed to a lawsuit problem? I am confused. Please explain.





    FinalGC
    01-07 11:18 PM
    >>>>I earnestly urge you to implement these administrative remedies without delay, otherwise many immigrant families who came to USA legally to become a part of the �American Dream�, will continue to stay in a limbo. Your help is urgently needed. Your action will also fulfill your stated goal of attracting and retaining highly-skilled legal immigrants from around the world, eliminating bureaucratic inefficiency, and improving the lives of future Americans already living and working legally in the United States.<<<<<



    No comments:

    Post a Comment