pappu
08-04 06:10 PM
more info
http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/garrity071003.htm
Compare the times with the latest ombudsman report.
==========
FBI name checks blamed for immigration benefits delays
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0607/062207e1.htm
By Elizabeth Newell enewell@nationaljournal.com June 22, 2007
The ombudsman for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, in a report released last week, cited the untimely completion of FBI name checks as a primary cause of delays in granting immigration benefits to applicants.
"FBI name checks, one of the security screening tools used by USCIS, continue to significantly delay adjudication of immigration benefits for many customers, hinder backlog reduction efforts and may not achieve their intended national security objectives," USCIS ombudsman Prakash said in his annual report, presented to the House and Senate Judiciary committees on June 11.
According to the report, 64 percent of the 329,160 FBI name check cases pending from USCIS have been waiting more than 90 days, and 32 percent are more than one year old. There are more than 31,000 cases that have been pending longer than 33 months.
In his report, said the name check delays are caused by the fact that some require manual review by the FBI and the agency does not have the resources to complete these reviews quickly.
In an e-mail to Government Executive, FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the National Name Check Program is doing a number of things to improve the process, including scanning documents to build an electronic records system and testing textual analysis software to reduce the need for manual review.
The FBI also is working to develop a Central Records Complex to house paperwork and files.
"Currently, paper files [and] information must be retrieved from over 265 locations throughout the FBI," Bresson said. "The CRC will expedite access to information contained in billions of documents that are currently manually accessed in locations around the U.S. and world."
To decrease the FBI workload, recommended that USCIS adopt a risk-based approach to name checks, allowing the FBI to focus its limited resources on applicants posing the greatest threat. Currently, all immigration and naturalization applicants go through the name-check process.
"Name checks do not differentiate whether the individual has been in the United States for many years or a few days, is from and/or has traveled frequently to a country designated as a state sponsor of terrorism, or is a member of the U.S. military," said in his report.
He said in an interview that while the safety of U.S. citizens is the primary concern of the Homeland Security Department, of which USCIS is a part, it is crucial to use a risk management model to ensure that resources are allocated logically.
"That has to be used as the filtration system to really look at any of our protective measures," said. "There are times when protection can come at such a cost that it's just not worth spending that much money in that area, that it's better to spend it where we can have more effect."
The process of applying for immigrant benefits includes a number of other background checks, and 's report questioned whether the FBI name checks are useful in their current form, especially given the delay they cause.
He said he agrees with USCIS case workers and field office supervisors that "the FBI name check process has limited value to public safety or national security, especially because in almost every case the applicant is in the United States during the name check process, living or working without restriction."
This is the fourth annual report from the ombudsman, whose position was established under the 2002 Homeland Security Act. The act requires the ombudsman to submit annual reports to Congress identifying serious and pervasive problems within USCIS and making recommendations to fix them. The agency is obligated to respond formally to the annual report within three months.
While says he received last year's response more than eight months late, USCIS acknowledged receipt of the report and an agency spokesperson said officials are in the process of reviewing the recommendations.
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0607/062207e1.htm
==============
http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/garrity071003.htm
Compare the times with the latest ombudsman report.
==========
FBI name checks blamed for immigration benefits delays
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0607/062207e1.htm
By Elizabeth Newell enewell@nationaljournal.com June 22, 2007
The ombudsman for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, in a report released last week, cited the untimely completion of FBI name checks as a primary cause of delays in granting immigration benefits to applicants.
"FBI name checks, one of the security screening tools used by USCIS, continue to significantly delay adjudication of immigration benefits for many customers, hinder backlog reduction efforts and may not achieve their intended national security objectives," USCIS ombudsman Prakash said in his annual report, presented to the House and Senate Judiciary committees on June 11.
According to the report, 64 percent of the 329,160 FBI name check cases pending from USCIS have been waiting more than 90 days, and 32 percent are more than one year old. There are more than 31,000 cases that have been pending longer than 33 months.
In his report, said the name check delays are caused by the fact that some require manual review by the FBI and the agency does not have the resources to complete these reviews quickly.
In an e-mail to Government Executive, FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the National Name Check Program is doing a number of things to improve the process, including scanning documents to build an electronic records system and testing textual analysis software to reduce the need for manual review.
The FBI also is working to develop a Central Records Complex to house paperwork and files.
"Currently, paper files [and] information must be retrieved from over 265 locations throughout the FBI," Bresson said. "The CRC will expedite access to information contained in billions of documents that are currently manually accessed in locations around the U.S. and world."
To decrease the FBI workload, recommended that USCIS adopt a risk-based approach to name checks, allowing the FBI to focus its limited resources on applicants posing the greatest threat. Currently, all immigration and naturalization applicants go through the name-check process.
"Name checks do not differentiate whether the individual has been in the United States for many years or a few days, is from and/or has traveled frequently to a country designated as a state sponsor of terrorism, or is a member of the U.S. military," said in his report.
He said in an interview that while the safety of U.S. citizens is the primary concern of the Homeland Security Department, of which USCIS is a part, it is crucial to use a risk management model to ensure that resources are allocated logically.
"That has to be used as the filtration system to really look at any of our protective measures," said. "There are times when protection can come at such a cost that it's just not worth spending that much money in that area, that it's better to spend it where we can have more effect."
The process of applying for immigrant benefits includes a number of other background checks, and 's report questioned whether the FBI name checks are useful in their current form, especially given the delay they cause.
He said he agrees with USCIS case workers and field office supervisors that "the FBI name check process has limited value to public safety or national security, especially because in almost every case the applicant is in the United States during the name check process, living or working without restriction."
This is the fourth annual report from the ombudsman, whose position was established under the 2002 Homeland Security Act. The act requires the ombudsman to submit annual reports to Congress identifying serious and pervasive problems within USCIS and making recommendations to fix them. The agency is obligated to respond formally to the annual report within three months.
While says he received last year's response more than eight months late, USCIS acknowledged receipt of the report and an agency spokesperson said officials are in the process of reviewing the recommendations.
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0607/062207e1.htm
==============
wallpaper 2010 Lady Gaga - Judas (Music
Powersa
09-24 06:52 PM
Well if you look at the big picture, assume the data is complete, about 233,000 total pending EB apps. Forget about the country, category, etc. for a minute.
New apps are coming in if PD current in monthly Visa Bulletin. If you get a velocity of these news apps by month/year then this becomes kid level math, given that 140,000 gets approved each year, don't know if that's a fact though.
So are there 100,000 new EB apps a year? or 50,000? Something else? That's Visa Bulletin dependent though.
New apps are coming in if PD current in monthly Visa Bulletin. If you get a velocity of these news apps by month/year then this becomes kid level math, given that 140,000 gets approved each year, don't know if that's a fact though.
So are there 100,000 new EB apps a year? or 50,000? Something else? That's Visa Bulletin dependent though.
Lasantha
05-15 12:33 PM
Thanks for the reply..Sanju.
Would you know if you were to use AC21 after 180 days of filing 485, to change employer what you would need..?
Do you need to change H1-B ???
Thanks
Hey Buddy, as far as I know when you use AC21 you loose your non-immigrant status but start working leagally. So changing H1 to the new company is not needed.
And as far as I can think, if you change your H1 to a new company at that pont it might even affect negatively on your green card process. Please check that with a lawyer.
Would you know if you were to use AC21 after 180 days of filing 485, to change employer what you would need..?
Do you need to change H1-B ???
Thanks
Hey Buddy, as far as I know when you use AC21 you loose your non-immigrant status but start working leagally. So changing H1 to the new company is not needed.
And as far as I can think, if you change your H1 to a new company at that pont it might even affect negatively on your green card process. Please check that with a lawyer.
2011 hot makeup Lady Gaga Judas
gonecrazyonh4
05-25 05:22 PM
My immigration doctor told me that if i had chickenpox in childhood i do not need the varicella vaccine? Which i did at age 5. Please, let me know if anyone else was told the same , i will be going back to him on Wednesday for the physical exam. I don't want to get a RFE on that.
You need proof that you had chicken pox- a relevant letter or prescription issued at that time. Your Doctor can also order a test to find out the antibodies- the presence of which proves that you had chicken pox, but my Doctor told that it is expensive and easiest thing is to just take a shot. (This is what we did for my Sons school admission here, same provision is applicable for immigration I guess)
You need proof that you had chicken pox- a relevant letter or prescription issued at that time. Your Doctor can also order a test to find out the antibodies- the presence of which proves that you had chicken pox, but my Doctor told that it is expensive and easiest thing is to just take a shot. (This is what we did for my Sons school admission here, same provision is applicable for immigration I guess)
more...

arnab221
09-29 02:44 PM
Based on the mammoth number crunching can someone some guru please post a month by month priority date prediction for the time till EB2 becomes current ?

punjabi77
11-25 10:35 AM
You are funny....you should take the moral high ground only when you are on the right side...you gave morally/ethically repugnant suggestions and have "decided not to reply to any of the comments here"...very funny.
I do not condone the pathetic language folks here use including from sledge_hammer. You can make your arguments with civility. No need to call people "fools", "idiots", "stupids" etc. Shows your own under-confidence and lashing out at the wrong things/people.
GASleuth..
this thread was started to get suggestions as to what are the options open in the market..
if someone did give an option and you dont like it, why dont u give an alternative option rather than venting out uour anger.
No one is asking you how u feel or what is ethical and non-ethical..It seems that you are such an ethical guy who has not used a product and went ahead and returned it back to the store..If foreclosing is illegal let me know.. People here are giving pros and cons of doing a foreclosure.. i dont know if you own a house or not, and if you do.. dont know if you are having a perm job or a contract..I know so many people who own house and now they are in a fix because of housing market..I am not like other people who have already foreclosed..and btw.. why to blame the people and not the banks.. if i can own a house and pay mortgage which is quite same as a rent, i will better own a house and sell it after couple of years.. what is harm in that.. i may have mentioned about making profit by owning a house.. but i am not looking at becoming rich by living in a house for 2/3 years..Sledge_hammer and you are complaining all the way in the thread about people who are foreclosing or foreclosed.. but not spent your valuable time in letting people, reading the thread, know what are pros and cons of foreclosure and how it can affect 485..
I do not condone the pathetic language folks here use including from sledge_hammer. You can make your arguments with civility. No need to call people "fools", "idiots", "stupids" etc. Shows your own under-confidence and lashing out at the wrong things/people.
GASleuth..
this thread was started to get suggestions as to what are the options open in the market..
if someone did give an option and you dont like it, why dont u give an alternative option rather than venting out uour anger.
No one is asking you how u feel or what is ethical and non-ethical..It seems that you are such an ethical guy who has not used a product and went ahead and returned it back to the store..If foreclosing is illegal let me know.. People here are giving pros and cons of doing a foreclosure.. i dont know if you own a house or not, and if you do.. dont know if you are having a perm job or a contract..I know so many people who own house and now they are in a fix because of housing market..I am not like other people who have already foreclosed..and btw.. why to blame the people and not the banks.. if i can own a house and pay mortgage which is quite same as a rent, i will better own a house and sell it after couple of years.. what is harm in that.. i may have mentioned about making profit by owning a house.. but i am not looking at becoming rich by living in a house for 2/3 years..Sledge_hammer and you are complaining all the way in the thread about people who are foreclosing or foreclosed.. but not spent your valuable time in letting people, reading the thread, know what are pros and cons of foreclosure and how it can affect 485..
more...
gc_on_demand
04-01 01:21 PM
I would not trust the lawyers in any of this, because their analysis will be superficial and not even close compared to what we see here. We have around 4-5 different folks here doing some really good sound analysis, so unless it's a lawyer known to historically make accurate predictions, I wouldn't care less about their say.
Lawyer is sharing info that some of their client have got fee invoice from NVC. I have done family based application through NVC for my parents and I know you get fees invoice almost 4 months prior to your GC interview date. So lawyer is thinking that NVC is thinking to go upto Nov 2007 in case if CIS fails to act on enough cases in last months.
Lawyer is sharing info that some of their client have got fee invoice from NVC. I have done family based application through NVC for my parents and I know you get fees invoice almost 4 months prior to your GC interview date. So lawyer is thinking that NVC is thinking to go upto Nov 2007 in case if CIS fails to act on enough cases in last months.
2010 Lady Gaga - Judas video
TNMan
05-10 09:53 AM
Thank you for admitting most of what I stated here true. Actually all of what I stated here as “skills” are based on my experience in IT management over the last decade. If you suddenly found my post to be stereo typing, you were blind to the stereotypes propagated in this forum for a long time.
You are wrong here. Do you know that companies like TCS/INFY/Wipro offer “blended rates” in the range of $20+/hr for keeping over 70% of staff offshore? Client directly benefits here. I have seen hypocritical companies that took tax benefits from local governments like cities and counties (which came at the expense of property taxes paid by residents of those localities) for job creation and then turned around and outsourced the very same jobs that they were supposed to create to TCS/Wipro/INFY etc., often dismissing the existing contractor pool/employees which involved people of all nationalities including H1-b workers like “TN Man” who couldn’t compete with the $30+ rates for the on-shore workers even if something was available from these vendors. Now to dump people at $30/hr rate, even though talent is locally available - like "TN Man", these vendors will abuse H1 and L1 by securing as many of these visas as they can( which were intended to bring the best and the brightest for american companies), causing Bill Gates to advocate for unlimited H1-bs when in reality, what he needs is a few thousand H1-bs which should be available in normal circumstances, had these companies not been poaching those visas.
So these offshore companies circumvented the prevailing wages through an industrial practice that should be considered “dumping”, where they dumped green-horns for the greedy clients, because the green-horns don’t have to go through any interviews in exchange of the very low rates. In this case, the people dismissed from the company/contractors were a lot more skilled, yet managers like me would be forced to start from scratch with the new pool, often resulting in delays for strategic initiatives at these companies, but the bean counters at the top never care, since their horizon is the next quarterly earning release, not what the company would do 2 years down the line (and some of these companies are the culprits behind financial crisis today with their very myopic thinking, just a sample was illustrated above)
The only jobs that were created in those localities due to such corporations in exchange for tax credits often were Indian Grocery shops opening in that locality to cater to those folks from offshore vendors. :D BTW, I don't have anything against them, I like Indian food.
I have worked with companies where I managed a 50+ member team to execute a project which at another company employing local workforce may have been done with a 12-15 person team (I have managed it both ways and hence I know that as a fact). Now the company employing the 50+ member team will often massage the numbers to show that they saved $x differential per person* 50 for the bean counters and would have secured bonuses for the higher ups because of those paper savings.
Now I think as a result of people like me interacting with US law-makers, they are getting the true picture of the abuse going on with the current processes. I understand many of you here are concerned about your own career and eventually settling in US, but once you become a permanent resident or US Citizen, you are going to face the same realities. I have seen Indian-americans who went through the GC/Citizenship process becoming some of the the fiercest critics of the current system, because (like "TN Man"), their livelihoods also are threatened by the current process. They suddenly understand that it has nothing to do with the so-called "skill" or "talent" shortage, it has everything to do with what your hourly billing rate is.
Finally your post is sensible and it paints 100% reality. Btw, do you think there will be changes in system. Heck NO. People get used to cheap $*** who can work 22 hours a day including weekends without pay or working $5 an hour. In the name of market rates, they made IT field less respectalbe than the oldest profession!!
By the way, instead of cribbing and bickering, how do we tell this stark relaity to the law makers? US needs H1 workers who are genuinie (like most the people in this forum). How do we tell them to reform green cards. How do we contact them ? What channels we have? Law makers needs to aware that how screwed is the green card processing and also they need to be aware how shitholes like TCS/INFY/SATYAM/HCL et all killing a decent profession and driving lot of US citizens, GC holders, H1 out of the jobs.
You are wrong here. Do you know that companies like TCS/INFY/Wipro offer “blended rates” in the range of $20+/hr for keeping over 70% of staff offshore? Client directly benefits here. I have seen hypocritical companies that took tax benefits from local governments like cities and counties (which came at the expense of property taxes paid by residents of those localities) for job creation and then turned around and outsourced the very same jobs that they were supposed to create to TCS/Wipro/INFY etc., often dismissing the existing contractor pool/employees which involved people of all nationalities including H1-b workers like “TN Man” who couldn’t compete with the $30+ rates for the on-shore workers even if something was available from these vendors. Now to dump people at $30/hr rate, even though talent is locally available - like "TN Man", these vendors will abuse H1 and L1 by securing as many of these visas as they can( which were intended to bring the best and the brightest for american companies), causing Bill Gates to advocate for unlimited H1-bs when in reality, what he needs is a few thousand H1-bs which should be available in normal circumstances, had these companies not been poaching those visas.
So these offshore companies circumvented the prevailing wages through an industrial practice that should be considered “dumping”, where they dumped green-horns for the greedy clients, because the green-horns don’t have to go through any interviews in exchange of the very low rates. In this case, the people dismissed from the company/contractors were a lot more skilled, yet managers like me would be forced to start from scratch with the new pool, often resulting in delays for strategic initiatives at these companies, but the bean counters at the top never care, since their horizon is the next quarterly earning release, not what the company would do 2 years down the line (and some of these companies are the culprits behind financial crisis today with their very myopic thinking, just a sample was illustrated above)
The only jobs that were created in those localities due to such corporations in exchange for tax credits often were Indian Grocery shops opening in that locality to cater to those folks from offshore vendors. :D BTW, I don't have anything against them, I like Indian food.
I have worked with companies where I managed a 50+ member team to execute a project which at another company employing local workforce may have been done with a 12-15 person team (I have managed it both ways and hence I know that as a fact). Now the company employing the 50+ member team will often massage the numbers to show that they saved $x differential per person* 50 for the bean counters and would have secured bonuses for the higher ups because of those paper savings.
Now I think as a result of people like me interacting with US law-makers, they are getting the true picture of the abuse going on with the current processes. I understand many of you here are concerned about your own career and eventually settling in US, but once you become a permanent resident or US Citizen, you are going to face the same realities. I have seen Indian-americans who went through the GC/Citizenship process becoming some of the the fiercest critics of the current system, because (like "TN Man"), their livelihoods also are threatened by the current process. They suddenly understand that it has nothing to do with the so-called "skill" or "talent" shortage, it has everything to do with what your hourly billing rate is.
Finally your post is sensible and it paints 100% reality. Btw, do you think there will be changes in system. Heck NO. People get used to cheap $*** who can work 22 hours a day including weekends without pay or working $5 an hour. In the name of market rates, they made IT field less respectalbe than the oldest profession!!
By the way, instead of cribbing and bickering, how do we tell this stark relaity to the law makers? US needs H1 workers who are genuinie (like most the people in this forum). How do we tell them to reform green cards. How do we contact them ? What channels we have? Law makers needs to aware that how screwed is the green card processing and also they need to be aware how shitholes like TCS/INFY/SATYAM/HCL et all killing a decent profession and driving lot of US citizens, GC holders, H1 out of the jobs.
more...

cbpds
04-05 04:08 PM
One might get a better answer from this thread
Donor Forum: Analysis for EB2IC based on new..
Donor Forum: Analysis for EB2IC based on new..
hair lady gaga judas wallpaper.

nrk
09-13 01:07 PM
You are right on the approval notice sent - cards sent
1. It took me 5 working days to receive the cards. (3rd status changed to card production ordered and on 11th the cards are in my mail box)
nrk, how long did it take after the status got updated to "Approval Notice Sent" to the cards received by you? I am assuming that "Approval Notice Sent" on 485 is actually mailing the cards out to the applicant. ( That is what happens on 765 (EAD) application all the time).
1. It took me 5 working days to receive the cards. (3rd status changed to card production ordered and on 11th the cards are in my mail box)
nrk, how long did it take after the status got updated to "Approval Notice Sent" to the cards received by you? I am assuming that "Approval Notice Sent" on 485 is actually mailing the cards out to the applicant. ( That is what happens on 765 (EAD) application all the time).
more...
ras
08-08 10:06 AM
Good job analysing this particular issue. Appreciate ur patience in sharing with others.
The contents of this postings are based on what I have read from various Lawyer's website and my lawyer's suggestions.
Multiple I-485 Fillings Scenario:
1. Two I-485 for the with the same primary applicant
Case a: One I-140/I-485 Pending with another employer and one I-140/I-485 to be filed in July with the current employer.
Case b: One I-140/I-485 Pending due to substituted labor (and cannot be expedited because premium processing not available). Another I-485 to be filed based on approved I-140 (on one's own labor). Both from the same employer.
2. Two I-485 with different primary applicants (Primary on one and dependent on other)
Case a: I-140 for one is approved while other's pending
Case b: Both I-140 Approved
Case c: Both filling concurrently in June
Pros and Cons
Scenario 1, Case a: In this case there is a substantial risk that I-485 filed with first employer might lead to issues esp if I-140 is not approved. Thus is a good idea to file another one with current employer. (Pro)
Scenario 1, Case a: How can one Adjust the Status from two employer at the same time. (Con)
Scenario 1, Case b: Since first I-485 application is already filed and I-140's outcome is not known. It is a good idea to file another one as a fall back option. If one waits for the outcome of first I-140 and it is denied and then it will be too late to file another I-485 because dates might have retrogressed.
Scenario 2, Case a: One with the approved I-140 should file I-485 with other as dependent.
Scenario 2, Case b: I-485 for both is almost ensured and thus filling two will give added cover in case something happens. One might have a better priority date than other. (Pro)
Scenario 2, Case b: Job loss of one would still allow other with AC-21 benefits. (Pro)
Scenario 2, Case b:Only one of the two partners has to stick to the job description and other is free to pursue anything (including studies).
Scenario 2, Case c: Use I-140 Premium Processing on at least one application for added certainty.
Summary of Pros and Cons
Pros:
1. More flexibility as there are two applications to fall back on.
2. Only opportunity to file EAD/AP before retrogression kicks in.
3. Useful if I-140 is pending and outcome of it is unknown.
4. There are NO USCIS memos that prohibits such filling explicitly.
5. Many lawyers have recommended this as a best option.
6. It has been mentioned that USCIS cancels the second I-485 after approving the other. That makes this a hassle free option.
7. If there are issues with multiple filling one of the application can be withdrawn.
8. If later on it turns out two application is a norm and right thing to do and retrogression hits one has no one to blame but himself.
Cons:
1. Cost of two fillings (if paid by self)
2. There have been indications by lawyers that two fillings could lead to unnecessary delays and interviews.
3. Apart from delays there has been indications that USCIS might issue an
RFE and ask to choose one.
Conclusion
========
There is nothing wrong with two filings, worst case scenario could be an RFE from USCIS to choose one. Best case scenario is USCIS upon approving one cancels other. Two filings indeed give you a peace of mind and reduce risk during the process. It doesn't change the outcome (like your application will not be denied just because you have filed two). If a little delay is acceptable to you as a price you pay to reduce a bigger risk and added benefits then multiple filing is right thing to do.
The contents of this postings are based on what I have read from various Lawyer's website and my lawyer's suggestions.
Multiple I-485 Fillings Scenario:
1. Two I-485 for the with the same primary applicant
Case a: One I-140/I-485 Pending with another employer and one I-140/I-485 to be filed in July with the current employer.
Case b: One I-140/I-485 Pending due to substituted labor (and cannot be expedited because premium processing not available). Another I-485 to be filed based on approved I-140 (on one's own labor). Both from the same employer.
2. Two I-485 with different primary applicants (Primary on one and dependent on other)
Case a: I-140 for one is approved while other's pending
Case b: Both I-140 Approved
Case c: Both filling concurrently in June
Pros and Cons
Scenario 1, Case a: In this case there is a substantial risk that I-485 filed with first employer might lead to issues esp if I-140 is not approved. Thus is a good idea to file another one with current employer. (Pro)
Scenario 1, Case a: How can one Adjust the Status from two employer at the same time. (Con)
Scenario 1, Case b: Since first I-485 application is already filed and I-140's outcome is not known. It is a good idea to file another one as a fall back option. If one waits for the outcome of first I-140 and it is denied and then it will be too late to file another I-485 because dates might have retrogressed.
Scenario 2, Case a: One with the approved I-140 should file I-485 with other as dependent.
Scenario 2, Case b: I-485 for both is almost ensured and thus filling two will give added cover in case something happens. One might have a better priority date than other. (Pro)
Scenario 2, Case b: Job loss of one would still allow other with AC-21 benefits. (Pro)
Scenario 2, Case b:Only one of the two partners has to stick to the job description and other is free to pursue anything (including studies).
Scenario 2, Case c: Use I-140 Premium Processing on at least one application for added certainty.
Summary of Pros and Cons
Pros:
1. More flexibility as there are two applications to fall back on.
2. Only opportunity to file EAD/AP before retrogression kicks in.
3. Useful if I-140 is pending and outcome of it is unknown.
4. There are NO USCIS memos that prohibits such filling explicitly.
5. Many lawyers have recommended this as a best option.
6. It has been mentioned that USCIS cancels the second I-485 after approving the other. That makes this a hassle free option.
7. If there are issues with multiple filling one of the application can be withdrawn.
8. If later on it turns out two application is a norm and right thing to do and retrogression hits one has no one to blame but himself.
Cons:
1. Cost of two fillings (if paid by self)
2. There have been indications by lawyers that two fillings could lead to unnecessary delays and interviews.
3. Apart from delays there has been indications that USCIS might issue an
RFE and ask to choose one.
Conclusion
========
There is nothing wrong with two filings, worst case scenario could be an RFE from USCIS to choose one. Best case scenario is USCIS upon approving one cancels other. Two filings indeed give you a peace of mind and reduce risk during the process. It doesn't change the outcome (like your application will not be denied just because you have filed two). If a little delay is acceptable to you as a price you pay to reduce a bigger risk and added benefits then multiple filing is right thing to do.
hot Lady Gaga Judas Cover: Shriya
trueguy
08-21 12:20 AM
You sure are one of those cry babies :D:D
Good luck buddy with your endeavors!
Look at this guy's reputation. Everybody knows how smart this guy is.
Good luck buddy with your endeavors!
Look at this guy's reputation. Everybody knows how smart this guy is.
more...
house lady gaga judas wallpaper.

punjabi77
11-20 02:26 PM
Correct me if I am wrong. If a person has a good paying job and if he decides to foreclose, isn't he responsible for the loss incurred by the bank. It is a different case if you have no income, but just because you lost money because of a wrong decision, how could you walk away free with just a dent in your credit history. Maybe I am missing something here.
BTW, I am not judging OP in any way, just curious with how foreclosures work as they make headlines everyday now.
Thanks for the feedback so far from people on this group.
Answering to the question about making bad decision and having a good job..well it is not my bad decision that has brought down the whole market but the banks and stupid people who took loan and didnt knew the consequences of ARM loans and then started filing for foreclosure.. because of those foreclosures the property rates have went down and i cannot get what i paid for the house.
if this whole mess was not there then anyone can find a good job and sell his house, if not profit then atleast with no loss..
i hope u got my point..
BTW, I am not judging OP in any way, just curious with how foreclosures work as they make headlines everyday now.
Thanks for the feedback so far from people on this group.
Answering to the question about making bad decision and having a good job..well it is not my bad decision that has brought down the whole market but the banks and stupid people who took loan and didnt knew the consequences of ARM loans and then started filing for foreclosure.. because of those foreclosures the property rates have went down and i cannot get what i paid for the house.
if this whole mess was not there then anyone can find a good job and sell his house, if not profit then atleast with no loss..
i hope u got my point..
tattoo lady gaga judas wallpaper.
pmb76
07-14 06:08 PM
I was Just watching CNN and was reporting a part of Lou Dobbs episode,
Tom Tancredo saying people overstay on H-1B after its "5 year" Expiration.
I think he do not even have a clue about H-1 B programme.
Sometimes I wonder how these bozos get elected to office. These congressmen who misread the law, how can they get away with making such false statements over mainstream national media ? What is particularly appalling is , why haven't we heard any outbursts from media or other government quarters challenging his statements. What a mess...
Tom Tancredo saying people overstay on H-1B after its "5 year" Expiration.
I think he do not even have a clue about H-1 B programme.
Sometimes I wonder how these bozos get elected to office. These congressmen who misread the law, how can they get away with making such false statements over mainstream national media ? What is particularly appalling is , why haven't we heard any outbursts from media or other government quarters challenging his statements. What a mess...
more...
pictures tattoo wallpaper Lady Gaga
TNMan
05-09 10:49 PM
Maybe we can use the H-1 B reform bill, to recapture unused visas during the last many years. Make H-1 B tough but at the same time, release those green card numbers. Carrot and Stick approach.
You are correct.
Reform H1-B
1)Make H1-B independent of employer. THis way all these PIMPS (desi consulting companies) don't exploit us.
2)Make Green card independent of employer. Give green card if your period of employement in US is > some years (UK style)
3)Make H1-B processing times to mere days and make it stricter where in genunire companies apply (not desi dalals or shitholes like infosys,tcs,wipro, satyam)
3)THe above thing is most improtant since it gives H1-B to genuinine companies or not some fake expeirence guy sitting in a famous city in India
4)Please really scrutinise L1s. They are the one who are responsible for lower salaries and taking the jobs away from USA to India.
You are correct.
Reform H1-B
1)Make H1-B independent of employer. THis way all these PIMPS (desi consulting companies) don't exploit us.
2)Make Green card independent of employer. Give green card if your period of employement in US is > some years (UK style)
3)Make H1-B processing times to mere days and make it stricter where in genunire companies apply (not desi dalals or shitholes like infosys,tcs,wipro, satyam)
3)THe above thing is most improtant since it gives H1-B to genuinine companies or not some fake expeirence guy sitting in a famous city in India
4)Please really scrutinise L1s. They are the one who are responsible for lower salaries and taking the jobs away from USA to India.
dresses makeup lady gaga judas Lady

akhilmahajan
01-07 11:48 PM
Quick question.
IV has asked for 2 copies, one to the President and one to IV. Couple of questions on that.
1) Does the letter addressed to the President need to be in a seperate stamped envelope?
2) What is the reason behind 2 copies?
eb3_Nepa, definitely the letter to the President has to be in a separate stamped envelope and hand written is preferable.
Reason behind 2 copies is that IV also want to collect the copies of all the letters sent out to the President. So that when we talk to the administration, we can show them how many folks are being affected because of this GC retrogressions.
I hope i have answered your questions.
Senior/Core members if my explanation is not right please delete or edit my post.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
IV has asked for 2 copies, one to the President and one to IV. Couple of questions on that.
1) Does the letter addressed to the President need to be in a seperate stamped envelope?
2) What is the reason behind 2 copies?
eb3_Nepa, definitely the letter to the President has to be in a separate stamped envelope and hand written is preferable.
Reason behind 2 copies is that IV also want to collect the copies of all the letters sent out to the President. So that when we talk to the administration, we can show them how many folks are being affected because of this GC retrogressions.
I hope i have answered your questions.
Senior/Core members if my explanation is not right please delete or edit my post.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
more...
makeup lady gaga judas wallpaper.
nitinba
06-29 05:00 PM
Mathew Oh says this
06/29/2007: Notice to The Oh Law Firm Clients
* We have suspended the work for July 485 filing development pending the clarification of the rumor next week. Please bear with us in this confusing and difficult time.
I am of the opinion these rumors may not be rumors, they have some insider information. We are out of luck I guess
06/29/2007: Notice to The Oh Law Firm Clients
* We have suspended the work for July 485 filing development pending the clarification of the rumor next week. Please bear with us in this confusing and difficult time.
I am of the opinion these rumors may not be rumors, they have some insider information. We are out of luck I guess
girlfriend lady gaga judas wallpaper.
PDOCT05
10-08 10:34 AM
I am july 3rd filer, still waiting for receipt. In your e-mail you said there was LUD on your I-140 date 07/28. What it means...did you file I-140 and I-485 together? is there any connection in getting receipt of I-485 and LUD on I-140, just curious becasue I am also seeing LUD of 07/28 on my I-140 but my I-140 got approved in 2006.
Waiting for reply.
I am also july 3rd filer with I-140 LUD of 7/28. What i believe they touched our application on that day.My 140 also approved on 2006.
Waiting for reply.
I am also july 3rd filer with I-140 LUD of 7/28. What i believe they touched our application on that day.My 140 also approved on 2006.
hairstyles lady-gaga-judas. Wallpapers
hpandey
01-24 02:17 PM
Flying through Asian Countires is not an option for people residing in East Coast. I am travelling to India in the next week Via Amsterdam. I am told by the consulate that we do not need Transit Visas. My H1B Visa is expired and I am travelling on AP. Did any one hear differently?
Thanks
then you do not need a transit visa at Amsterdam.
Thanks
then you do not need a transit visa at Amsterdam.
fromnaija
08-20 12:27 PM
I checked my Vonage account which I have had for 3 years now - I was on a Premium unlimited plan for $24.99 I found out on logging in today. Changed to World plan just now for no charge. It's Awesome. Thanks to OP!
I just did same thing. Even though I don't call India, South Africa and Kenya arre also included and that's where I have friends.
I just did same thing. Even though I don't call India, South Africa and Kenya arre also included and that's where I have friends.
dtekkedil
07-11 02:30 PM
I think the company should be filing the fees but lawyers fee for filing is not their liability.
I am paying for everything including filing fees. I thought that the company is no longer involved once you are through the I-140 stage.
I am paying for everything including filing fees. I thought that the company is no longer involved once you are through the I-140 stage.


No comments:
Post a Comment