poddar007
01-16 11:16 PM
No I did not contact KCC.
In the below quote gpawar says that she used the case number to find out from KCC on what date the H1 was approved. So that means we need a case number to call KCC. My question was when and where do we get this case number ?
Hi,
I'd posted a note earlier. I haven't received any updates yet. I am in contact with 4 other people who interviewed on 4th Jan and are still awaiting a reply. The kentucky number mentioned in one of the replys confirms the date on which our H1 was approved. When you call up the number, on mentioning your case #, it pulls up the date on which H1b was approved.
Could anyone who's received a email/ call please post a message to the group, indicating the wait time and date of the first interview?
Thanks!
In the below quote gpawar says that she used the case number to find out from KCC on what date the H1 was approved. So that means we need a case number to call KCC. My question was when and where do we get this case number ?
Hi,
I'd posted a note earlier. I haven't received any updates yet. I am in contact with 4 other people who interviewed on 4th Jan and are still awaiting a reply. The kentucky number mentioned in one of the replys confirms the date on which our H1 was approved. When you call up the number, on mentioning your case #, it pulls up the date on which H1b was approved.
Could anyone who's received a email/ call please post a message to the group, indicating the wait time and date of the first interview?
Thanks!
wallpaper twilight new moon robert
eager_immi
07-18 01:58 PM
Can we all take a month from his list of trancscripts and read through his transcripts and see which one has the H1B mistatement. I think he said this sometime in 2005 or 2006 we only need 24 participants.
'http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html
'http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html
newtoearth
06-16 02:38 PM
I thought IV works and fights for whole immigrant family..
But most often I see Hatred on L1, (And Indian Consultants, and Substitution Labors EB1)...
Are we jealous on every body else except "ME"????
One lost job because of the company's new outsource policy, and economy...not because of L1...Please realize that
We will never win this kind of game...For sure every body will loose..
UNITE
But most often I see Hatred on L1, (And Indian Consultants, and Substitution Labors EB1)...
Are we jealous on every body else except "ME"????
One lost job because of the company's new outsource policy, and economy...not because of L1...Please realize that
We will never win this kind of game...For sure every body will loose..
UNITE
2011 twilight new moon blu ray
gc_chahiye
07-09 07:19 PM
USCIS has decided that the flowers sent by skilled, legal immigrants to director Dr. Emilio Gonzalez will be forwarded to injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Bethesda Naval Hospital.
We welcome the fact that Dr. Gonzalez acknowledged the symbolic gesture of our protest. We are even more happy that these flowers will brighten the day of our injured service brethren. It is their contribution to the American freedom that has made this country such a desirable destination for highly skilled professionals from all over the world.
We also want to convey to the service personnel receiving those flowers that our message accompanying those flowers is, "Thank You and God Bless You".
---------------------------------
hey wait, you need to talk about retrogression of EB!! Thats the whole point of this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In addition to the message of "god bless" to the service personnel, we have a message of get-well-soon for Mr Gonzalez. We want him to stop wasting visa numbers, and to provide more transparency and communication in how VB dates are set. We want them to provide a clean honest answer of what USCIS did in June to exhaust the visa numbers and the motiviation behind doing that.
We welcome the fact that Dr. Gonzalez acknowledged the symbolic gesture of our protest. We are even more happy that these flowers will brighten the day of our injured service brethren. It is their contribution to the American freedom that has made this country such a desirable destination for highly skilled professionals from all over the world.
We also want to convey to the service personnel receiving those flowers that our message accompanying those flowers is, "Thank You and God Bless You".
---------------------------------
hey wait, you need to talk about retrogression of EB!! Thats the whole point of this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In addition to the message of "god bless" to the service personnel, we have a message of get-well-soon for Mr Gonzalez. We want him to stop wasting visa numbers, and to provide more transparency and communication in how VB dates are set. We want them to provide a clean honest answer of what USCIS did in June to exhaust the visa numbers and the motiviation behind doing that.
more...
anura
04-05 04:06 PM
I am not sure what AILA is up to. One Mr. Oppenheim already told them that they can start moving EB2I dates in May because there may be unused EB1s. If I am right, that is all he is told them. AILA is just looking to make the best of the statement. What are the ways O's statements can be interpreted to make a profit out of it. There is no reason for AILA to reiterate the statement now. AFter AILS is already told everyone what O told them.
AILA is now just attached a note to say that if you push PD too much, then you will get too much I-485s than you can handle. Looks almost like AILA is trying to advise the Visa Office. Well that is what lobbyists do.
AILA is now just attached a note to say that if you push PD too much, then you will get too much I-485s than you can handle. Looks almost like AILA is trying to advise the Visa Office. Well that is what lobbyists do.
imbond707
08-07 11:49 AM
This response is not funny enough. Sorry can�t send it for �Best Joke of the Year� challenge. Better luck next time.:D
Good for you...
People there are thousands of cases like this. Most of them in 2002,2003,2004 and 2005 range..
Good for you...
People there are thousands of cases like this. Most of them in 2002,2003,2004 and 2005 range..
more...
drona
07-10 12:47 PM
News from the front line by english_august
Siva tells me that hundreds of flowers have been delivered already. DHL made a big delivery this morning. Another delivery was made by UPS.
They have Voice of America and CNN-IBN there recording video and taking pictures. Reuters TV might show up soon.
Kudos to everyone who kept the faith.
Siva tells me that hundreds of flowers have been delivered already. DHL made a big delivery this morning. Another delivery was made by UPS.
They have Voice of America and CNN-IBN there recording video and taking pictures. Reuters TV might show up soon.
Kudos to everyone who kept the faith.
2010 robert pattinson new moon kiss
SunnySurya
08-07 12:59 PM
I will forward this to my lawyer..
US court already clearly given vertict to BS+5 years alone itsef qualify for EB2. It was a major ruling against INS.
US educated (or holding master degree) is no way superior than holding BS+5 years experience if job requires more experience . Similarly BS+5 years is no way superior than MS, if job requires absolutly Masters degree (like research).. So dont compare each other, as each has its own merits. Education and experience cannot replace each other.
However, One can send a petition to DOL/USCIS to deny the second LC/140 application if an employer files two LC/I-140 for a single person (same employer -same beneficiary) for a similar kind of job, just to help the employee to line jump from EB3 to EB2. This may work to stop abusing the system.
Read this before you go further ..
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2000_register&docid=fr03jy00-111
US court already clearly given vertict to BS+5 years alone itsef qualify for EB2. It was a major ruling against INS.
US educated (or holding master degree) is no way superior than holding BS+5 years experience if job requires more experience . Similarly BS+5 years is no way superior than MS, if job requires absolutly Masters degree (like research).. So dont compare each other, as each has its own merits. Education and experience cannot replace each other.
However, One can send a petition to DOL/USCIS to deny the second LC/140 application if an employer files two LC/I-140 for a single person (same employer -same beneficiary) for a similar kind of job, just to help the employee to line jump from EB3 to EB2. This may work to stop abusing the system.
Read this before you go further ..
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2000_register&docid=fr03jy00-111
more...
optimystic
03-24 04:00 PM
Got a reply back just now
My mail to Capital One after getting the initial response:
Craig,
Thank you for the reply.
I am surprised by the disqualification since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had issued the EAD. DHS has set clear guidelines not to discriminate based on any of the authorized work documents issued by them, EAD being one of them. The I-9 form required to be filled in by every employee (citizen or otherwise) clearly mentions this.
Are you sure CapitalOne does not allow candidates who are on EAD specially when it does not require sponsorship from the employer ?
Response that I received for the above email:
Thanks for your message. The information regarding Capital One's policy on pursuing EAD card holders is correct. We are only able to pursue US Citizens or Green Card holders for these roles. I'm sorry, but we won't be able to consider your candidacy at this time.
Best Regards,
Craig
Wow !! They probably did their homework and are prepared to hide behind some loophole in the law to clear themselves of discrimination.
After reading the other thread link that BharatPremi had posted earlier, it seems there is a possibility that they could claim that they don't want to do sponsorship (which is legal to say so), and hiring an EAD candidate means they may have to do some amount of sponsorship, however small it might be (like providing the correct form of employment letter etc).
My mail to Capital One after getting the initial response:
Craig,
Thank you for the reply.
I am surprised by the disqualification since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had issued the EAD. DHS has set clear guidelines not to discriminate based on any of the authorized work documents issued by them, EAD being one of them. The I-9 form required to be filled in by every employee (citizen or otherwise) clearly mentions this.
Are you sure CapitalOne does not allow candidates who are on EAD specially when it does not require sponsorship from the employer ?
Response that I received for the above email:
Thanks for your message. The information regarding Capital One's policy on pursuing EAD card holders is correct. We are only able to pursue US Citizens or Green Card holders for these roles. I'm sorry, but we won't be able to consider your candidacy at this time.
Best Regards,
Craig
Wow !! They probably did their homework and are prepared to hide behind some loophole in the law to clear themselves of discrimination.
After reading the other thread link that BharatPremi had posted earlier, it seems there is a possibility that they could claim that they don't want to do sponsorship (which is legal to say so), and hiring an EAD candidate means they may have to do some amount of sponsorship, however small it might be (like providing the correct form of employment letter etc).
hair More Twilight Pics,
Green_Print
07-11 02:39 PM
This thread is for media coverage only, please add relevant posts.
more...
mrsr
06-17 12:54 AM
Hi
I have a question regarding g28 , did u file this form when you did it yourself ..
can an attorney file g28 later on if there is a RFE , who else can file g28
I have a question regarding g28 , did u file this form when you did it yourself ..
can an attorney file g28 later on if there is a RFE , who else can file g28
hot Twilight sequel New Moon
HumHongeKamiyab
06-21 04:22 PM
In my lawyers requirement list there is only approved I 140..
At one post , I read this ???
Can some one confirm if we need to attach the copy of labor certificate ?
At one post , I read this ???
Can some one confirm if we need to attach the copy of labor certificate ?
more...
house New Moon Comic Con press
caliguy
10-26 07:50 PM
13 years since I landed in this country.....finally, I got the approval email 15 minutes back. I am not sure how to express my feelings (or lack thereof).
I want to thank the following guys from the botton of my heart.
1) KubMilegaGC - who gave me support in September or was around for sometime in October to check on my status
2) SeekerOfPeace, KewlChap and fatjoe - for all the valuable information they have provided. Thank you so much guys!!
I did the following:
1) Took around 10 Infopass appointments, with the last one being today morning at 9 AM PST. IO told me that my case was under review since July 2009.
2) Attorney reached out to AILA liaison
3) Sent DHS-7001 to CIS Ombudsman
4) Letter requesting USCIS secretary Napolatino to inquire about the delay in my case
5) Letter to first lady last weekend requesting to inquire about the delay in my case
6) Several inquiries were made by Congresswoman on my behalf
7) Inquiry was made on my behalf by the senator
8) Opened several SRs - I think around 6 or 7
As a result, I now have around 30 different responses from USCIS/DHS. Looking at each response, it makes me believe that they have not even cared to look at my case and have just pulled out a response from a standard set of responses.
I believe what really helped me is a phone call using the POJ method to TSC. I was fortunate to get a hold of a very nice and polite IO. IO walked me through the entire process and to my utter disbelief told me that my case was still sitting in the storage area and collecting dust (this was 2 weeks back). While I was on the phone, the IO sent a request to the folks in the storage area to pull my file out. Luckily for me, the file was in one of the storage areas in Texas itself. Once the file was at the Texas service center, it sat in the holding area for almost a week . It seems like the officer picked up my file sometime at the end of last week or earlier this morning.
Edit to the post: In hindsight, I think the delay in my case was because I had 4 I-140s (2 from RIR labor and 2 from PERM, one each for EB2 and EB3). I think whenever the IOs looked at my file, they thought that my case was not current. The IO I talked to specifically put in a note for the IO to look at the EB2 140 (June 2004) and not the EB3 I-140 (June 2004) or the I-140s that I have from July 2005. I dont know what to tell my attorney, not sure why they had to file 140s in EB3 for me.
Once again, thanks to everyone who has supported me to get through this painful process. Last 60 days (since September 1st) have been very painful for me.
Good luck to all EB2 who are still waiting and to all the EB3 folks, I hope you guys become current soon and get your GCs - I really really admire your patience.
Keep the faith.....
I want to thank the following guys from the botton of my heart.
1) KubMilegaGC - who gave me support in September or was around for sometime in October to check on my status
2) SeekerOfPeace, KewlChap and fatjoe - for all the valuable information they have provided. Thank you so much guys!!
I did the following:
1) Took around 10 Infopass appointments, with the last one being today morning at 9 AM PST. IO told me that my case was under review since July 2009.
2) Attorney reached out to AILA liaison
3) Sent DHS-7001 to CIS Ombudsman
4) Letter requesting USCIS secretary Napolatino to inquire about the delay in my case
5) Letter to first lady last weekend requesting to inquire about the delay in my case
6) Several inquiries were made by Congresswoman on my behalf
7) Inquiry was made on my behalf by the senator
8) Opened several SRs - I think around 6 or 7
As a result, I now have around 30 different responses from USCIS/DHS. Looking at each response, it makes me believe that they have not even cared to look at my case and have just pulled out a response from a standard set of responses.
I believe what really helped me is a phone call using the POJ method to TSC. I was fortunate to get a hold of a very nice and polite IO. IO walked me through the entire process and to my utter disbelief told me that my case was still sitting in the storage area and collecting dust (this was 2 weeks back). While I was on the phone, the IO sent a request to the folks in the storage area to pull my file out. Luckily for me, the file was in one of the storage areas in Texas itself. Once the file was at the Texas service center, it sat in the holding area for almost a week . It seems like the officer picked up my file sometime at the end of last week or earlier this morning.
Edit to the post: In hindsight, I think the delay in my case was because I had 4 I-140s (2 from RIR labor and 2 from PERM, one each for EB2 and EB3). I think whenever the IOs looked at my file, they thought that my case was not current. The IO I talked to specifically put in a note for the IO to look at the EB2 140 (June 2004) and not the EB3 I-140 (June 2004) or the I-140s that I have from July 2005. I dont know what to tell my attorney, not sure why they had to file 140s in EB3 for me.
Once again, thanks to everyone who has supported me to get through this painful process. Last 60 days (since September 1st) have been very painful for me.
Good luck to all EB2 who are still waiting and to all the EB3 folks, I hope you guys become current soon and get your GCs - I really really admire your patience.
Keep the faith.....
tattoo Image 3 for #39;Robert Pattinson
gbof
10-06 09:10 PM
guys,
I replied to the PMs abd as req I sent the letter sample that I sent to Janet N. Kewlchap and fatjoe I didn't get ur email ids......
You can get my letter from caliguy or gbof I sent them my letter too.YES I DID APPROACH CIS OMBUDSMan
Regards,
SoP
SoP, i got NO mail from you-- just check if you got my e-mail right
I replied to the PMs abd as req I sent the letter sample that I sent to Janet N. Kewlchap and fatjoe I didn't get ur email ids......
You can get my letter from caliguy or gbof I sent them my letter too.YES I DID APPROACH CIS OMBUDSMan
Regards,
SoP
SoP, i got NO mail from you-- just check if you got my e-mail right
more...
pictures Robert Pattinson, Kristen
abuddyz
01-07 08:39 AM
H1 Visa renewal (with a new employer)...earlier H1 visa was stamped in Toronto.
I-140 pending at NSC since March 07
Category is Schedule A (now EB3)
I-485 pending at TSC, EAD and AP approved.
There was no communication between the consulate and my employer. I guess it was just luck.
thank you very much for your reply.. I am thinking whether to go for stamping or use advance parole.. your case is really good.. let's hope that they are improving.
I-140 pending at NSC since March 07
Category is Schedule A (now EB3)
I-485 pending at TSC, EAD and AP approved.
There was no communication between the consulate and my employer. I guess it was just luck.
thank you very much for your reply.. I am thinking whether to go for stamping or use advance parole.. your case is really good.. let's hope that they are improving.
dresses kristen stewart
abuddyz
01-07 08:39 AM
H1 Visa renewal (with a new employer)...earlier H1 visa was stamped in Toronto.
I-140 pending at NSC since March 07
Category is Schedule A (now EB3)
I-485 pending at TSC, EAD and AP approved.
There was no communication between the consulate and my employer. I guess it was just luck.
thank you very much for your reply.. I am thinking whether to go for stamping or use advance parole.. your case is really good.. let's hope that they are improving.
I-140 pending at NSC since March 07
Category is Schedule A (now EB3)
I-485 pending at TSC, EAD and AP approved.
There was no communication between the consulate and my employer. I guess it was just luck.
thank you very much for your reply.. I am thinking whether to go for stamping or use advance parole.. your case is really good.. let's hope that they are improving.
more...
makeup So The Twilight Saga: New Moon
crksd
10-16 02:56 PM
Not been a close tracker all these years, but it all changed at the beginning of October ;)
But, both my wife and I received CPO e-mails this morning. No welcome e-mails.
These are some important events in my journey -
First H1-B - October 2004 (Company X)
Labor (regular) filed on Jan 20th, 2005 (EB2)
I-140 filed in August 2006 (Company X)
I-140 approval in June 2007
I-485 filed August 2007 (Company X) (EB2, India)
Second H1-B in October 2007 (Company X)
Applied for EADs and APs twice since filing our I-485s (Company X)
Wife and I had a USCIS interview in July 2009 (Company X)
One LUD immediately after the interview
No RFEs ever
Case status showed up as in the "initial review" stage till this morning when the status changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony"
But, both my wife and I received CPO e-mails this morning. No welcome e-mails.
These are some important events in my journey -
First H1-B - October 2004 (Company X)
Labor (regular) filed on Jan 20th, 2005 (EB2)
I-140 filed in August 2006 (Company X)
I-140 approval in June 2007
I-485 filed August 2007 (Company X) (EB2, India)
Second H1-B in October 2007 (Company X)
Applied for EADs and APs twice since filing our I-485s (Company X)
Wife and I had a USCIS interview in July 2009 (Company X)
One LUD immediately after the interview
No RFEs ever
Case status showed up as in the "initial review" stage till this morning when the status changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony"
girlfriend And just in time for New Moon.
shahuja
02-06 09:31 AM
i just called DOS. He asked for my visa type and passport number. He said "your visa has been issued in Jan. Call the New Delhi consulate and they should let you know if it would come through mail or do you need to go pick it up"
what happens next ?? how long after this stage it takes to get the visa ?? are there any other checks that could be going on ?? ONCE DOS approves are there any other agencies like FBI, KCC doing some other approvals as well ?? if you know what happens next let me know..waiting for posts..
so now i know I am not stuck due to PIMS and DOS cleared and approved my visa in Jan..what else then ??
what happens next ?? how long after this stage it takes to get the visa ?? are there any other checks that could be going on ?? ONCE DOS approves are there any other agencies like FBI, KCC doing some other approvals as well ?? if you know what happens next let me know..waiting for posts..
so now i know I am not stuck due to PIMS and DOS cleared and approved my visa in Jan..what else then ??
hairstyles robert pattinson, kristen
AreWeThereYet
09-09 08:17 AM
That is not an RFE. It's a welcome notice, which is expected.
Today I got one more email (See below) and my status changed from CPO to Decision. What does that mean? Did they send an RFE?
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Your Case Status: Decision
On September 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
Today I got one more email (See below) and my status changed from CPO to Decision. What does that mean? Did they send an RFE?
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Your Case Status: Decision
On September 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
pappu
01-08 03:36 PM
Multiple-Year Single EAD-AP Card Reportedly Limited to Visa Regrogression 485 Filers
Some more details have been released on Mr. Aytes' statement on this plan. Reportedly, such multiple year card may be issued only to those who suffer the visa number retrogression. In other words, those 485 filers who will experience delays in 485 applications who do not suffer from the visa number retrogression but from the USCIS delays including namechecks are not likely to benefit from the upcoming multi-year card issuance.
I posted about this here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=212615#post212615
Some more details have been released on Mr. Aytes' statement on this plan. Reportedly, such multiple year card may be issued only to those who suffer the visa number retrogression. In other words, those 485 filers who will experience delays in 485 applications who do not suffer from the visa number retrogression but from the USCIS delays including namechecks are not likely to benefit from the upcoming multi-year card issuance.
I posted about this here
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=212615#post212615
optimystic
08-21 08:53 PM
current Visa bullettin does not give any info about next months...its talks about other workers..can you point to the sentence where it says it going to be april01-nov 01??..
Besides..you have been waiting very long from 01..just like me..incruiating..wait..
Here's a quote from the Sept Visa bulletin http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4328.html
The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.
June cutoff for EB3-I was Nov 2001. So worse than this means, the cutoff will be eariler than Nov 2001. And I picked Apr 2001 as the lower bound just because, Apr 2001 is a very well known time frame where the PDs just hung there forever for EB3....dig around in the forums to know more about Apr 2001 and its relation to EB3, backlogs, etc....
Besides..you have been waiting very long from 01..just like me..incruiating..wait..
Here's a quote from the Sept Visa bulletin http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4328.html
The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.
June cutoff for EB3-I was Nov 2001. So worse than this means, the cutoff will be eariler than Nov 2001. And I picked Apr 2001 as the lower bound just because, Apr 2001 is a very well known time frame where the PDs just hung there forever for EB3....dig around in the forums to know more about Apr 2001 and its relation to EB3, backlogs, etc....


No comments:
Post a Comment