
aray
05-28 08:58 AM
Hello,
Has anyone used ICE MILLER as their legal counsel (immigration attorneys)?
I am planning to use AC-21 provisions to change jobs. My new employer is going to use ICE MILLER in Indianapolis to process my H1-B transfer.
I was wondering if anyone could share his/her experience with their staff and general suggestions. I would like to use them for any RFEs or filing any AC-21related documents.
Thanks in advance.
Comments anyone???
Has anyone used ICE MILLER as their legal counsel (immigration attorneys)?
I am planning to use AC-21 provisions to change jobs. My new employer is going to use ICE MILLER in Indianapolis to process my H1-B transfer.
I was wondering if anyone could share his/her experience with their staff and general suggestions. I would like to use them for any RFEs or filing any AC-21related documents.
Thanks in advance.
Comments anyone???
wallpaper famous funny poems
xtronics
03-26 08:46 AM
aguy,
You are eligible for 1yr extensions. If your I-140 is approved, you can get 3 yr extensions. Since you are saying it is NIW, it is always better to be on H1 because those cases are approved after intense scrutiny. Where was your I140 application sent?
You are eligible for 1yr extensions. If your I-140 is approved, you can get 3 yr extensions. Since you are saying it is NIW, it is always better to be on H1 because those cases are approved after intense scrutiny. Where was your I140 application sent?
logo
09-12 12:24 PM
I looked at the link and it says:
Texas Service Center Filings
Mail your package to the Texas Service Center if you live in the following states:
AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, SC, OK, PA, Puerto Rico, RI, TN, TX, VT, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands, WV, or Washington, DC
Does it mean that Imy application was filed in a wrong service center since I live in Minnesota?
Texas Service Center Filings
Mail your package to the Texas Service Center if you live in the following states:
AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, SC, OK, PA, Puerto Rico, RI, TN, TX, VT, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands, WV, or Washington, DC
Does it mean that Imy application was filed in a wrong service center since I live in Minnesota?
2011 Famous funny poems kids search; famous funny poems.
javadeveloper
07-26 05:08 PM
I guess you should wait for reciept # , it may take upto 6 weeks,once you get reciept# you can apply for EAD/AP on your own.
more...
Green.Tech
06-24 05:00 PM
Sorry for starting a thread.. Apparently somehow i missed that discussion or thread... .I am newbee here...
Thanks for the quick update.
Newbee but very active. We need more newbee's like you! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the quick update.
Newbee but very active. We need more newbee's like you! Keep up the good work.
javadeveloper
08-13 11:27 PM
No one Interfiled so far??
more...
hopelessGC
04-15 12:11 PM
Got mine in November 2008. No issues at all.
2010 images Most Famous Poems About
irrational
01-29 06:54 PM
My dad's own brother is a U.S citizen. I am here on a H-1B
My dad wants to visit the U.S. Who would be better to sponsor him ?
Me or his brother ?
Also, if his brother sponsors him, would the consulate ask why are you not using your son's papers ?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
My dad wants to visit the U.S. Who would be better to sponsor him ?
Me or his brother ?
Also, if his brother sponsors him, would the consulate ask why are you not using your son's papers ?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
more...
tsiger
04-14 07:59 AM
well.. just imagine a stamp like that on a similar envelope.. even the postman would go like "hm.. which is the letter and which is the stamp?.. oh whatever.. Sir! new stamp waiting!" =D
hair famous funny poems. famous
Chicago Desi
01-18 03:41 PM
Hello There,
I want to apply for my 3 yrs H extension using preminum processing. Can i do that by just using the email confirmation from USCIS that I-140 petition was approved? My 1-140 petition was approved in Dec,2006 and still have not recived my approval notice.
Thanks,
If I recall correctly, you need to send a copy of approved i140 to request 3 years extension.
I want to apply for my 3 yrs H extension using preminum processing. Can i do that by just using the email confirmation from USCIS that I-140 petition was approved? My 1-140 petition was approved in Dec,2006 and still have not recived my approval notice.
Thanks,
If I recall correctly, you need to send a copy of approved i140 to request 3 years extension.
more...

gcformeornot
10-17 04:04 PM
ssd
hot Best famous funny poems
xZeRo23
06-21 06:59 PM
Dude.. in 10 mins I can make this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/xzero23/ice-streaks
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/xzero23/ice-streaks
more...
house including famous funny and
j751
01-02 09:27 PM
Thanks WandMaker. Actually, I meant the receipt date and not PD. Thanks for catching up. Can't wait to get my I-140 processed...
tattoo 2010 Funny Poems about Sport; famous funny poems. famous short funny poems,

ItIsNotFunny
04-13 02:03 PM
Guys,
New shops are opening up.. Still rate is slow but who knows you will see 100 new web shops in coming months...
http://www.immigrantslist.org/
It looks like a good organization....
New shops are opening up.. Still rate is slow but who knows you will see 100 new web shops in coming months...
http://www.immigrantslist.org/
It looks like a good organization....
more...
pictures I Funny Poems; famous funny poems. Long Funny Poems By Famous
Lisap
09-07 12:37 PM
I am a little confused after reading some of the posts on here.... What is your priority date based on? Is it the receipt date of your Labor cert or the approval date off your labor cert? Or neither? Thank you all
dresses famous funny poems.
loveiv
07-18 09:38 PM
any suggestions on how to expedite processing
Donate 1 million dollars to USCIS, they will come to your house to handover the card. I believe that is the only way you can expedite, as for as I know.
Donate 1 million dollars to USCIS, they will come to your house to handover the card. I believe that is the only way you can expedite, as for as I know.
more...
makeup ydikoloved: famous funny

h1techSlave
04-14 04:05 PM
Thanks. I used to view that thread also.
Hi h1techSlave,
You might like below thread on IV. Please check it out. This is already delayed by few months now. God knows when it will happen.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum89-news-articles-and-reports/72938-made-in-india-vehicles-coming-to-usa-in-dec-09-a.html
Hi h1techSlave,
You might like below thread on IV. Please check it out. This is already delayed by few months now. God knows when it will happen.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum89-news-articles-and-reports/72938-made-in-india-vehicles-coming-to-usa-in-dec-09-a.html
girlfriend famous funny poems. fromnaija
priti8888
07-20 06:47 PM
Robern Ng and associates is also good.
hairstyles Poetry may be written
anurakt
12-31 03:20 PM
Will the core team be sharing their strategy for 2007 with the members?
I don't think core is going to spill it's strategy on the forum for world to see. I would suggest you to join local chapter to know how things will be performed. :)
I don't think core is going to spill it's strategy on the forum for world to see. I would suggest you to join local chapter to know how things will be performed. :)
peer123
07-20 12:11 PM
Hi All,
I received I485 receipts from my lawyer, they are missing my priority date which is in sept 2002. Not sure why they are missing..
Did any one come across the same situation....
what does it mean
I received I485 receipts from my lawyer, they are missing my priority date which is in sept 2002. Not sure why they are missing..
Did any one come across the same situation....
what does it mean
mdforgc
02-20 05:47 AM
I read the link posted. This is an independent think tank about movement of people worldwide and the report in general analyses the three upcoming bills in relation to EB and non EB immigration and illegals. Overall the bill states that immigration is of benefit to the US and the degree of benefit depends on the legality and skill level of the immigrants, and they suggest that Family category 4 and DV category should be eliminated and used for EB immigration and also suggest readjusting the per country cap to accomadate for the reality of more immigrants from the retrogressed countries. I think this is good and we should include this in our presentation to the lawmakers, this will carry good weight.


No comments:
Post a Comment