
REEF�
05-09 08:32 PM
Looks really nice sharif ;) Reminds me of your grunge days on the forums last year!Lol yea...I'm not sure if this is exactly grunge, it looks more like a pixelish graphicified brushed sort of thing...never mind.
:beer:
:beer:
wallpaper Funny Jokes for s dirty blonde
pune_guy
10-25 01:21 PM
Hi,
I was told by the staff at the center, where I did my FP, that one can do FP at any location in US. Just go to any nearest location at the same time and date as mentioned in the notice.
I did the same. My FP appointment was in Oakland but I went to San Jose office. I had gone to the San Jose office a day before to find out if I can go there for FP and that is when they told me this.
I suggest you ask your wife to go the local office a few days before her appointment and find out if she can go there for her FP appointment.
I was told by the staff at the center, where I did my FP, that one can do FP at any location in US. Just go to any nearest location at the same time and date as mentioned in the notice.
I did the same. My FP appointment was in Oakland but I went to San Jose office. I had gone to the San Jose office a day before to find out if I can go there for FP and that is when they told me this.
I suggest you ask your wife to go the local office a few days before her appointment and find out if she can go there for her FP appointment.
anil.kudumulap@gmail.com
06-22 07:29 AM
Thank you Sanjay. I'll do that any other suggestions?
2011 SantaBanta Jokes, Lawyers
delhiguy79
07-31 06:48 PM
Hey guys,
I work in a MNC, my I-140 was filed on July 16th 2007 and is still pending and they r filing my I-485 and my wife's I-485 (as dependant).
But now I came to know about my wife's labor application has been approved and they want to file my wife's I-140 and I-485 concurrently, so can I file another I-485 through my wife's employer for my wife as primary and me being dependant to my wife.
I know this question must be asked a lot of times but does anybody has done it or not done it, please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance.
I work in a MNC, my I-140 was filed on July 16th 2007 and is still pending and they r filing my I-485 and my wife's I-485 (as dependant).
But now I came to know about my wife's labor application has been approved and they want to file my wife's I-140 and I-485 concurrently, so can I file another I-485 through my wife's employer for my wife as primary and me being dependant to my wife.
I know this question must be asked a lot of times but does anybody has done it or not done it, please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance.
more...
ektha123
12-07 01:48 PM
Hi
we appplied ap in october at nsc and we got receipt date on octoer 24 th do you have any idea how many days we can get ap as we are planning out of country in january first week.
we appplied ap in october at nsc and we got receipt date on octoer 24 th do you have any idea how many days we can get ap as we are planning out of country in january first week.
sammyb
02-28 04:10 PM
as far I know if the original/extension petition has expired then it is a case for new H1 ... hope others can confirm this ..
Any suggestions??
Any suggestions??
more...
rajnag21
07-05 11:52 AM
Hi All,
Is no one willing to share information with me ?
Is no one willing to share information with me ?
2010 Ridiculously dirty jokes and

gc_pd_nov_2005
07-17 09:31 AM
Greetings everyone.
I ran into these forums few days ago and realized what I have been missing for the past few years :-). Anyway, my GC priority date is Nov 2005 under EB2 (India). I am very GC-illiterate in the sense that after actively tracking and monitoring it for a year or so after filing for labor, I kind of gave up on the fact that I was going to get GC anytime soon and moved on. Except for replying to lawyer's emails whenever I get them, I didn't really monitor anything else. Anyway, here is some additional information -
1) I applied along with everyone else in July 2007 for I-485 and got my EAD.
2) I went for VISA stamping in Hyderabad in Nov 2009 and got 221(g) (I had all the documents but you know how 221(g)s were given out at Hyd like M&Ms at that time) and upon lawyer's recommendation entered the country through AP.
3) A part of my company was recently acquired by a different very large MNC and I chose to remain in the other half which wasn't acquired and we chose to do business as (DBA) as a different company. Lawyer said she took care of it on the GC app - I am guessing she filed for AC-21.
4) I currently applied for a EAD (current one expires in couple of months) and AP.
Long story short, my app status currently shows, "post-decision activity" -->Does it mean they already took the decision? Is there a chance something could go wrong in the next few weeks? I called the lawyer's office yesterday and they said I should hear from them in the first week of August and if the app status doesn't change, they will open a SR on my behalf around Aug 10th...
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
I ran into these forums few days ago and realized what I have been missing for the past few years :-). Anyway, my GC priority date is Nov 2005 under EB2 (India). I am very GC-illiterate in the sense that after actively tracking and monitoring it for a year or so after filing for labor, I kind of gave up on the fact that I was going to get GC anytime soon and moved on. Except for replying to lawyer's emails whenever I get them, I didn't really monitor anything else. Anyway, here is some additional information -
1) I applied along with everyone else in July 2007 for I-485 and got my EAD.
2) I went for VISA stamping in Hyderabad in Nov 2009 and got 221(g) (I had all the documents but you know how 221(g)s were given out at Hyd like M&Ms at that time) and upon lawyer's recommendation entered the country through AP.
3) A part of my company was recently acquired by a different very large MNC and I chose to remain in the other half which wasn't acquired and we chose to do business as (DBA) as a different company. Lawyer said she took care of it on the GC app - I am guessing she filed for AC-21.
4) I currently applied for a EAD (current one expires in couple of months) and AP.
Long story short, my app status currently shows, "post-decision activity" -->Does it mean they already took the decision? Is there a chance something could go wrong in the next few weeks? I called the lawyer's office yesterday and they said I should hear from them in the first week of August and if the app status doesn't change, they will open a SR on my behalf around Aug 10th...
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
more...
conchshell
07-11 11:53 PM
I applied for the subscription, please approve my subscription
hair londe jokes, dirty
sbmallik
06-12 03:48 PM
After the initial H-1B period maxes out, the beneficiary needs to move out of the US but not necessarily to the home country, for at least a year. Please read here (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=110aec897643f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD) for details.
more...
H1B333
02-25 01:54 PM
Thank you vrkgali :)
hot Ah the classic londe jokes

khare81
01-08 03:13 PM
Hi,
My current visa status is H4. As i cannot work on this visa, I am interested in doing an Unpaid Internship. Please clarify whether I can do so on an H4 visa.
I'm trying to secure the internship in a nonprofit organisation. Will there be an exception for them, in case it's not allowed otherwise?
Thanks a tonne!!!
My current visa status is H4. As i cannot work on this visa, I am interested in doing an Unpaid Internship. Please clarify whether I can do so on an H4 visa.
I'm trying to secure the internship in a nonprofit organisation. Will there be an exception for them, in case it's not allowed otherwise?
Thanks a tonne!!!
more...
house Topic Spotlight: Blonde Joke
alterego
02-06 08:13 AM
It looks as though they have updated their page. Previously they were suggesting people apply 180 days in advance.
tattoo one liners londe jokes
googly2007
03-27 04:33 PM
thanks! but one more thing is that I don't have H-4 approval notice/petition; but I have I-94 valid till 2009. Will this do for H1 approval????
more...
pictures Funny Blonde Jokes
Blog Feeds
06-02 09:00 PM
As of May 29, 2009, approximately 45,800 H-1B cap-subject (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html)petitions and approximately 20,000 petitions qualifying for the advanced degree cap exemption had been filed. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn.
Since it is probable that there will still be H-1B (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html) numbers available after June 30, U.S. employers should submit H-1B petitions for potential workers as soon as possible.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/h1b_visa_lawyer_cap_update_jun.html)
Since it is probable that there will still be H-1B (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137085.html) numbers available after June 30, U.S. employers should submit H-1B petitions for potential workers as soon as possible.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/h1b_visa_lawyer_cap_update_jun.html)
dresses Blonde jokes
Pravan
06-13 03:41 PM
I'm a July 2007 filer going to file for my EAD for the first time. Since I'm currently on H1B, how should I answer this question
I'm applying for:
a) Permission to accept employment
b) Replacement
c) Renewal of my permission to accept employment
I think I need to go with option "c" since moving from H1B to EAD would qualify for a "c" response
Please advise.....
Thanks
I'm applying for:
a) Permission to accept employment
b) Replacement
c) Renewal of my permission to accept employment
I think I need to go with option "c" since moving from H1B to EAD would qualify for a "c" response
Please advise.....
Thanks
more...
makeup 101funjokes.com - 101funjokes, funny jokes, jokes, londe jokes, dirty jokes
nlssubbu
03-24 03:13 PM
Hello everyone,
It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I can�t seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I can�t seem to find a clear answer.
Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?
I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.
Thank you very much in advance.
When my wife lost it, I sent the copy of the green card along with I-90. I also went to the local USCIS office to get the stamp of I-551 on her passport as well.
I believe they will schedule for fingerprinting and photo will be taken at that time. (eventually we did found her missing GC and cancelled the request and hence did not go through the entire process) :)
Regards
It is extremely unfortunate but I have lost my green card. I can�t seem to find it anywhere. I know that it has not been stolen, just lost! I need to apply for a replacement green card ASAP. I need to submit some initial documents along with my I-90 form for it. I have been trying to search on the internet regarding it but I can�t seem to find a clear answer.
Long story short, could somebody please tell me what initial documents are there to submit along with my I-90 form? I have a copy of my original green card, but is there anything else required? Am I required to submit my photos along with my form?
I would highly appreciate if someone could reply to my queries ASAP.
Thank you very much in advance.
When my wife lost it, I sent the copy of the green card along with I-90. I also went to the local USCIS office to get the stamp of I-551 on her passport as well.
I believe they will schedule for fingerprinting and photo will be taken at that time. (eventually we did found her missing GC and cancelled the request and hence did not go through the entire process) :)
Regards
girlfriend Over funny blonde bestcome
redgreen
06-06 02:26 PM
huge number of eb3 -eb2 porting is what one can see in this latest data!
hairstyles We have over 35000 funny jokes
Circus123
08-01 01:41 PM
Thanks all for your help and sorry for the new thread.
Is your friend you ?
Yes you have to be physically here for applying 485... ( USCIS course 101)
Is your friend you ?
Yes you have to be physically here for applying 485... ( USCIS course 101)
wizard
04-23 05:05 PM
I like it! :thumb:
Though I think the text could be more readable. ;)
Though I think the text could be more readable. ;)
lostinbeta
10-05 01:42 AM
=) Isn't learning fun!!!!:P


No comments:
Post a Comment