Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny website

images Funny website funny website. this is a very funny website
  • this is a very funny website



  • bitu72
    09-30 01:03 PM
    call me and i can tell what my RFE says and listen to u r s to
    214 597 0198





    wallpaper this is a very funny website funny website. YTMND,A Real Funny Website
  • YTMND,A Real Funny Website



  • skark
    04-17 02:07 PM
    Hello everybody,

    My wife who is on H4 was denied admission to a masters in accounting program due to lack of work experience. Other factors (GPA/GMAT scores) were allright according to a professor at the university! Does anybody know how/where she can get some experience (voluntary/unpaid/intership). We have already looked at craigslist job listing in the non-profit sector and not many people are looking to hire even if its unpaid:eek: We reside in Raleigh/NC and was wondering if someone in this forum has some insight as to how we can move forward.

    :confused:
    Skark





    funny website. Another funny Website to check
  • Another funny Website to check



  • blacklizard
    06-01 01:38 PM
    Oh parameterised constructor its not exactly function overloading its simply is parameterised constructor through which static polymorphism is implemented.





    2011 YTMND,A Real Funny Website funny website. Found a super funny website
  • Found a super funny website



  • kerz
    07-26 01:38 PM
    Are there any rules that you need to leave a country during 30 days after your H1-B got approved. Almost all my friends needed but my lawyer said that I don't need to. I am confused what if he makes a mistake.

    Thanks



    more...


    funny website. funny websites for adults.
  • funny websites for adults.



  • pd_recapturing
    11-26 09:58 PM
    Wow ! I am in exactly same situation. I talked to national service center and they said they will talk to only employer or attorney. I told attorney about it and they said, dont worry , there online status system is screwed up so just wait for decision snail mail.
    After seeing your mail, I am susoecting VSC cases are having issues with status search. so I would say that dont worry.





    funny website. Tags: Funny Website
  • Tags: Funny Website



  • eilsoe
    09-18 08:24 PM
    I don't know what u mean.. explain... :)



    more...


    funny website. Funny Website of the Day:
  • Funny Website of the Day:



  • sundarpn
    07-24 05:44 PM
    oh, so once can switch back to H1b within 12 months and NOT be subject to the CAP?





    2010 Another funny Website to check funny website. Funny website
  • Funny website



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-01 10:45 PM
    Hi,

    In anticipation of birth certificate RFE, i have BC affidavits (from parents and relatives) and NAC ready to submit it will be requested. However, my priority date is not current and god knows, when it will be current.....My question is: Is there a validity period for these BC affidavits and NAC documents? It is almost one year since these documents are made ready and I was wondering if these documents lose their validity one year after the signed date on them?

    Please suggest

    Thanks

    I don't think there is a validity period for affidavits. But just make sure your parents affidavit is attested by a notary. I had a problem with the original birth certificate and I submitted a notarized statement from parents as an addendum when filing my 485 in June 2007. I had the notarized affidavit from early 2006. It was apparently sufficient.



    more...


    funny website. the Engrish Funny website.
  • the Engrish Funny website.



  • jonty_11
    07-24 12:46 PM
    if u are still on Old company payroll...and that is who u entered in ur form - u shud be OK....
    If u ahve already jumped ship....there may/may not be an RFE...
    Like everything else with USCIS...this falls in gray zone too.





    hair Found a super funny website funny website. Cocky and Funny Website
  • Cocky and Funny Website



  • jpmaddali
    04-29 10:11 AM
    What my lawyer said was correct. Yesterday evening received the approval email and card production email. In the case of same employer, interfiling is not necessary. USCIS took care of it automatically.

    Best of luck to every one.



    more...


    funny website. plain fun/funny website in
  • plain fun/funny website in



  • nsolanki77
    01-18 06:45 PM
    In 2005 I (american citizen) applied for a I-130 petition for my husband who is an Indian citizen. (It was approved.) Then after that the case was placed under administrative review at the Mumbai embassy in India. It is still pending for over four years now. As of Sept. 2008 My husband recieved a letter stating the petition was sent to the USCIS here for review and possible revocation. We were told to contact them here for our case. They can not find anything on our case.

    He is now in Canada on a student visa. Can I apply for a K-3 visa while he is in canada on a student visa? I was told he would need to go back to India for me to apply for a K-3 visa. USCIS agent told me to take the steps in applying for a K-3 visa for him.
    Can I?





    hot funny websites for adults. funny website. funny websites,
  • funny websites,



  • raysaikat
    12-21 01:57 PM
    Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, wasn't exactly sure where to post.

    I applied for my Certifcate of Citizenship through my US citizen father about 5 years ago, and due to that US citizen father being an ass I still don't have it.
    I have decided to just go back to England. I am happy about going back now and this post isn't about finding other ways of getting my citizenship.
    When I originally came to the US I intended just to visit so I came on the Visa Waiver Program, and then decided to stay and become a citizen

    My query is: When I leave to go back home will I be able to leave the US with just my passport(recently renewed) and ticket? or will I have to contact the USCIS and get some kind of letter or the like?

    Thank You

    You do not need any agency's permission to leave US. Just submit the I-94 form if you have one.



    more...


    house funny website Hot Chicks funny website. funny websites for adults.
  • funny websites for adults.



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    12-15 02:47 PM
    If she is currently on F-1 and if she wants to maintain F-1 when she comes back she will need to go to the embassy and get her F-1 visa. If she enters U.S on old unexpired H4-Visa her F-1 visa becomes invalidated and she won't qualify for OPT/CPT etc.





    tattoo Tags: Funny Website funny website. funny websites broadband
  • funny websites broadband



  • hasil
    04-05 01:25 AM
    I have send PM to you with my Lawyer information. He helped me a lot..Good luck..

    I got RFE on 485 so looking for a good attorney in Chicago area. I made a mistake on 485 application, so need to contact an attorney urgently.

    Please help.



    more...


    pictures Funny Website of the Day: funny website. the funny website People
  • the funny website People



  • yetanotherimmigrant
    11-08 04:58 PM
    Here is s tricky situation :

    8th Year H1 extension applied by current company. Still in process, should be approved in Nov 2006.

    Can I transfer to a new company using this H1 ?





    dresses funny websites, funny website. correct.com — Funny site
  • correct.com — Funny site



  • chanduv23
    09-12 03:34 PM
    MSNBC had a news piece on surprise illegal immigrants and looks like they are from India. I was surprised at a shocking 125,000 people have over stayed their visas and have become Illegal. I was worried if such news articles will reflect on our integrity and our image as knowledge workers.

    Just a thought....

    While we can keep an eye on these articles - these are coming up to counter our efforts.

    Lets keep the focus on.

    I would only say - IV is for legal immigrants, for those who have maintained legal status and have played by the rules.



    more...


    makeup the Engrish Funny website. funny website. funny website Hot Chicks
  • funny website Hot Chicks



  • fromnaija
    08-25 01:29 PM
    Sorry, my bad. I didn't check the forum area I was in. Yes you are right, people can ask the lawyers any immigration-related question.





    girlfriend funny websites broadband funny website. Funny website that#39;s probably
  • Funny website that#39;s probably



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    06-20 11:45 AM
    Hi,

    No replies?





    hairstyles plain fun/funny website in funny website. This is a funny website.
  • This is a funny website.



  • morchu
    05-18 11:58 AM
    True up to some extent. When filing AOS, you still "intent" to join for the exact same employment (including location), as specified in your LC. You are NOT required to take that exact employment "at the time" of filing AOS. What is required "at the time of filing AOS" is to have a legitimate intention to take that exact employment upon GC. By joining for that exact employment from anytime now, will actually help in proving the "legitimacy" of your intention (but not "required").


    My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?

    Thanks
    Member of north calif
    dontation : $500





    AGUTHA
    05-13 12:24 PM
    Why would you bather about your new H1B ,if you plan to leave this country.

    Put all your luggage in cargo to india and forget about your luggage and go .. visit whatever country you want.


    Are you planning to come to USA after 6 months or what?





    pillagandhi
    04-28 10:19 AM
    Update

    went from initial review to acceptance at california

    4/11-Received vermont
    4/25 - initial review - transferred to california
    4/27 - Acceptance !!! and they do not tell us if this is premium processing or not



    No comments:

    Post a Comment