joydiptac
05-14 05:02 PM
Ok. I understand that if I state Master's + 3 or 5 years experience for Software Engineer position I need to answer NO to H14 "requirements normal for the occupation?" because it exceeds SVP. Agree?
Now the question is does it automatically lead to audit?
In the present job scenario. I am sure quite a few Com Sc MS people are without a job. So having no skill specially required for this position may not make the cut easily.
FWIW
Now the question is does it automatically lead to audit?
In the present job scenario. I am sure quite a few Com Sc MS people are without a job. So having no skill specially required for this position may not make the cut easily.
FWIW
wallpaper 2010 cartoon girl smiling.

SL%%
09-05 02:20 AM
what's with the repetition of message? ahahahahaha
Seriously now, if a hospital can offer you a H1 status then you'll be fine. Though apparently, things are also hard for NCLEX certified nurses to get a job in the US. Well, based on my opinion, the recession is a factor. Although hospital is part of the health care system, it is also a business. With things going on like this, you can do the math. Also another consideration is that, of course being in US, labor dept. would DEFINITELY prioritize LPR's or Citizens to fill in the job.
I have a friend who knows a head director of a hospital in SOCAL, he told him that right now, its really hard for them to hire nurses from abroad. He also mentioned that they (the hospital) usually get / hire their nurses from a certified and reputable agent that is based in the Philippines. Who are the agents you may ask, I don't know. Though please don't take this as a discouraging information for your side, you already have a leverage, that is you are in the US already. Just be careful though if some hospital wants to hire you, its always best to hire a reputable immigrant attorney to represent in your behalf. Good Luck
Seriously now, if a hospital can offer you a H1 status then you'll be fine. Though apparently, things are also hard for NCLEX certified nurses to get a job in the US. Well, based on my opinion, the recession is a factor. Although hospital is part of the health care system, it is also a business. With things going on like this, you can do the math. Also another consideration is that, of course being in US, labor dept. would DEFINITELY prioritize LPR's or Citizens to fill in the job.
I have a friend who knows a head director of a hospital in SOCAL, he told him that right now, its really hard for them to hire nurses from abroad. He also mentioned that they (the hospital) usually get / hire their nurses from a certified and reputable agent that is based in the Philippines. Who are the agents you may ask, I don't know. Though please don't take this as a discouraging information for your side, you already have a leverage, that is you are in the US already. Just be careful though if some hospital wants to hire you, its always best to hire a reputable immigrant attorney to represent in your behalf. Good Luck
netnerd
05-18 09:25 AM
Hi Guys,
I just renewed my H1B last month. I used the services of Andrew Dutton. He is excellent and very reasonable. He is also very accessible by email and phone.
His H1B+H4 renewal legal fees were only $550.
His email is immigration_counselor@yahoo.com. Try his services, I am confident you will be satisfied.
Sincerely,
Paras Dave
Disclaimer:
These are my views only. Use at your own risk.
I just renewed my H1B last month. I used the services of Andrew Dutton. He is excellent and very reasonable. He is also very accessible by email and phone.
His H1B+H4 renewal legal fees were only $550.
His email is immigration_counselor@yahoo.com. Try his services, I am confident you will be satisfied.
Sincerely,
Paras Dave
Disclaimer:
These are my views only. Use at your own risk.
2011 cartoon girl and boy hugging.
Better_Days
06-10 06:10 PM
www.immigration-law is reporting that PP for I-140 will be re-instated when approval is needed for H1 extension and less than 60 days are left 'till H1 expiration.
A small step in the right direction.
A small step in the right direction.
more...
gchopes
10-04 09:13 AM
Filed 485 on July 27 at TSC. No CC / RNs. Let me know if any of you receive the receipts. I shall do the same as well.
AB1275
12-12 01:04 PM
What was the REF about?
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
more...
IN2US
07-26 05:23 PM
You can get EAD even if your I-140 is pending.Correct me if I am wrong.
That is correct.
That is correct.
2010 pictures little cartoon girl with brown little cartoon girl running. little
prolegalimmi
03-02 03:01 PM
You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:
(1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.
(2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.
(3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.
(4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.
One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.
We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.
I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!
best,
Berkeleybee
Berkeleybee,
Appreciate your response, will get the wheels moving from my side and contact you with any strategies I can come up with.
Can you please send me an pm with your email id please.
Thx !
(1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.
(2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.
(3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.
(4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.
One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.
We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.
I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!
best,
Berkeleybee
Berkeleybee,
Appreciate your response, will get the wheels moving from my side and contact you with any strategies I can come up with.
Can you please send me an pm with your email id please.
Thx !
more...
cool_desi_gc
11-15 07:32 AM
My name was misspelt on my FP notice as well.when i went for FP couple of weeks back, they could not make the change there.I told them about the name misspelt, they informed that I have to call the 1-800 number and get it changed.
hair Little Girl Yelling Cartoon Girl Face Cartoon · By: OCAL Little brown curly
Lydia
06-18 11:24 AM
I understand it is law but he is denying... I did offer him money, but he says a big NO.
more...
sertasheep
05-24 01:52 PM
Great job, Salil. Can you share your experience working with the press? Was it easy getting the newspaper to carry this article, or did you have to pursue this for a long time? The reason I am asking this is, its hard for one to determine what the media will print. They may take one quote from you but might use it in a different context. I came very close to quoting on Seattle Times but stayed put as the reporter wanted my opinion on the "other" current debate that's going on, and she was not willing to carry an article on Legal immigration alone.
hot hairstyles cartoon girl child.
Honda
09-05 03:59 PM
You need to wait another 5 years to get your GC. That's my prediction.
more...
house girl smiling. cartoon girl
dupedinjuly
07-18 05:00 PM
You Status date needs to be before USCIS receipt date.
USCIS Receipt Date = Date the USCIS mail room assigns on the working day, when package is received.
Status date = I-94 Issue date.
You can come on August 15 at 11 pm, but if your filight is late by an hour then, you I-94 issue date will be Aug 16. ? You are cutting it too close.
I have not heard of them looking at time, they go by date. If you are in at 12:01 am then your date will be 8/16/07
Not clear if the I-94 is issued on Aug 16 and receipt date is Aug 16, then what will happen ?
It would be safe to mail the application on Aug 16 by Fedex with USCIS receipt date of Aug 17, it will take care, if your filight is delayed.
I-485 Courier Mailing address for Nebraska Service Center
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
( Ref: P. O. Box 87485 )
Lincoln, NE - 68508
Find out the right Courier address for your service center if its not Nebraska.
Could somebody explain to me, please, how is it working with the receipt date?
I will be going to my home country on July 21st and coming back on August 15th, 11:00 PM.......
.....my question is: if my lawyer will send the I-485 package on August 15, at 4 PM.....( and I arrive in U.S on August 15 but at 11:00 PM)...the package hits the Uscis on August 16......is it ok? when Uscis sees that I'm physically in U.S?......is it the date when the package hits Uscis or the date when the package was sent by the lawyer......what is the postal mark that Uscis takes into consideration?: the date when Fedex is sending the package( exact date of delivery) OR the date the package arrives at Uscis mailroom?
OR ...Uscis will look at the I-94( when I'm coming back the officer at the port of entry will give me a new I-94) and Uscis will see that I arrived on August 15, at 11:00 PM?
Could someone please clarify this as depending on this I have to change the schedule of my plane flight.
I would really appreciate this.
Thank you in advance!
USCIS Receipt Date = Date the USCIS mail room assigns on the working day, when package is received.
Status date = I-94 Issue date.
You can come on August 15 at 11 pm, but if your filight is late by an hour then, you I-94 issue date will be Aug 16. ? You are cutting it too close.
I have not heard of them looking at time, they go by date. If you are in at 12:01 am then your date will be 8/16/07
Not clear if the I-94 is issued on Aug 16 and receipt date is Aug 16, then what will happen ?
It would be safe to mail the application on Aug 16 by Fedex with USCIS receipt date of Aug 17, it will take care, if your filight is delayed.
I-485 Courier Mailing address for Nebraska Service Center
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
( Ref: P. O. Box 87485 )
Lincoln, NE - 68508
Find out the right Courier address for your service center if its not Nebraska.
Could somebody explain to me, please, how is it working with the receipt date?
I will be going to my home country on July 21st and coming back on August 15th, 11:00 PM.......
.....my question is: if my lawyer will send the I-485 package on August 15, at 4 PM.....( and I arrive in U.S on August 15 but at 11:00 PM)...the package hits the Uscis on August 16......is it ok? when Uscis sees that I'm physically in U.S?......is it the date when the package hits Uscis or the date when the package was sent by the lawyer......what is the postal mark that Uscis takes into consideration?: the date when Fedex is sending the package( exact date of delivery) OR the date the package arrives at Uscis mailroom?
OR ...Uscis will look at the I-94( when I'm coming back the officer at the port of entry will give me a new I-94) and Uscis will see that I arrived on August 15, at 11:00 PM?
Could someone please clarify this as depending on this I have to change the schedule of my plane flight.
I would really appreciate this.
Thank you in advance!
tattoo cute cartoon girl baby.
IV2007
06-25 12:06 PM
Guys,
My wife is on first time H1. She got her H4 converted to H1 in Jan '07. I am applying for 485 and she's secondary applicant on my file.
What are the pros & cons of travelling to India in 3rd week of Aug 07, assuming we will get the reciept by then (EB2) ?
We have planned for H1 stamping back in India while she's on vacation.
here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??
Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!
-shree
My wife is on first time H1. She got her H4 converted to H1 in Jan '07. I am applying for 485 and she's secondary applicant on my file.
What are the pros & cons of travelling to India in 3rd week of Aug 07, assuming we will get the reciept by then (EB2) ?
We have planned for H1 stamping back in India while she's on vacation.
here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??
Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!
-shree
more...
pictures little cartoon girl running. 2010 stock vector : Small girl
frostrated
09-10 03:10 PM
I agree.
I have also heard that it can be picked up from a consulate. How does that work?
you would have to specify that when you apply for the AP. Look at part 7 item 2 in the application.
I have also heard that it can be picked up from a consulate. How does that work?
you would have to specify that when you apply for the AP. Look at part 7 item 2 in the application.
dresses pictures 2010 stock vector : Small girl little cartoon girl running.
ras
01-18 02:48 PM
Why not other chapter follow this kind of a small event to bump up the letter numbers???
more...
makeup pictures cartoon girl with
sbabunle
09-05 03:44 PM
The CIR includes increases in legal immigration. If the dems take the house, then the house alongwith the already pro-immigrant senate will pass big increases in immigration (family and eb). If i was a republican, i would try to pass CIR after the november elections and before the new congress in January, when he party still has some control. If the dems solve the immigration issue in the next congress when they have the reins, the hispanic vote will heavily tilt democratic for a long time to come.
Well if the Republicans want those hispanic votes why dont they
pass the CIR right away? Why they have to wait until the mid term?
Well if the Republicans want those hispanic votes why dont they
pass the CIR right away? Why they have to wait until the mid term?
girlfriend i sep outdoor little girl
chanduv23
10-09 08:04 PM
Wow we have
TexanMom and now Amma - two moms trying to reqruit all the highly skilled cry babies of Texas to join the group.
We are with Moms :)
TexanMom and now Amma - two moms trying to reqruit all the highly skilled cry babies of Texas to join the group.
We are with Moms :)
hairstyles Girl And Boy Driving Car

aj1234567
11-21 05:52 PM
hi-
What will happen if 140 still penidng agter passed 6months 485 recipt date,can i cahnge the jobs in this situtation also
Thanks
Aj
What will happen if 140 still penidng agter passed 6months 485 recipt date,can i cahnge the jobs in this situtation also
Thanks
Aj
morchu
04-22 09:48 AM
Yes to both questions.
Priority date can be retained only after 140 approval.
I have seen PERM applications get approved with multiple locations mentioned.
But it is on a case by case basis. You may need to prove the requirement for multiple location.
Thanks Morchu for clarifying this. I do not want to be unlawful at anytime. That's why I am trying to understand this process as best as possible and then plan accordingly. so when you say this "You are NOT loosing "anything" by filing a second LC at the new location. You keep your priority date, and PERM is fast and I-140 processing time is 4 months or so" the only way to retain priority date is with approved I-140 .
Secondly, I read online either at this forum or at Murthy that one can include as part of "ETA form 9089" (Application for Permanent Employment Certification) a clause which states that the person "may be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States". Is it true? And is it used widely by employers to retain flexibility?
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
Priority date can be retained only after 140 approval.
I have seen PERM applications get approved with multiple locations mentioned.
But it is on a case by case basis. You may need to prove the requirement for multiple location.
Thanks Morchu for clarifying this. I do not want to be unlawful at anytime. That's why I am trying to understand this process as best as possible and then plan accordingly. so when you say this "You are NOT loosing "anything" by filing a second LC at the new location. You keep your priority date, and PERM is fast and I-140 processing time is 4 months or so" the only way to retain priority date is with approved I-140 .
Secondly, I read online either at this forum or at Murthy that one can include as part of "ETA form 9089" (Application for Permanent Employment Certification) a clause which states that the person "may be assigned to various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States". Is it true? And is it used widely by employers to retain flexibility?
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!
ashkam
12-01 08:39 AM
If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?
I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.
It's not your airline but your transit stop. If your flight is through London, you'll probably need a transit visa, but check with someone.
I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.
It's not your airline but your transit stop. If your flight is through London, you'll probably need a transit visa, but check with someone.


No comments:
Post a Comment