
hebron
08-12 04:09 PM
Hi,
My I-140 was approved from Nebraska service center, but my attorney sent my I-485 case to Texas. I came across few people here on IV who have experienced the same.
Did USCIS provide any information regarding this? If so could you provide the link?
Thanks!
My I-140 was approved from Nebraska service center, but my attorney sent my I-485 case to Texas. I came across few people here on IV who have experienced the same.
Did USCIS provide any information regarding this? If so could you provide the link?
Thanks!
wallpaper Side Fringe Hairstyles

gc_kaavaali
09-20 03:19 PM
It should be okay. I sent to my attorney as well as my HR. I do not see any issues as long as it is just GC copy.
My attorney asked me to send a copy of my GC to make sure the info is correctly printed. Is it ok send it to them?
My attorney asked me to send a copy of my GC to make sure the info is correctly printed. Is it ok send it to them?
cooldude
07-19 11:56 PM
...
2011 Girl Medium Hairstyle
bijualex29
06-17 12:07 AM
If I-485 is filed improperly, the application can be rejected and we need to resend again, however if the date move back, we will be stuck for years again.
What are the basis on which USCIS will reject the application, when the lawyer apply the application, what kind of evidence we should be double checking in our side, so that we do not have any potential for rejection.
If the fees are correct, if the forms are signed, all the initial evidence is provided? These are good enough to guarantee the acceptance of application.
What are the basis on which USCIS will reject the application, when the lawyer apply the application, what kind of evidence we should be double checking in our side, so that we do not have any potential for rejection.
If the fees are correct, if the forms are signed, all the initial evidence is provided? These are good enough to guarantee the acceptance of application.
more...
ssiy
05-30 02:48 AM
Hi,
I have an F1 visa that expires on July 11'th 2009.
I am currently on OPT and working. My OPT lasts for another 10 months.
I have just got my H1B application approved in the latest round and am allowed to get it stamped only after October. Therefore between July 11'th (end of F1 visa) and October (stamping of H1), I will be in the US without a valid visa but with a valid OPT.
I need to go to India in June and return on July 10'th- 1 day before F1 visa expires. Am I allowed to re-enter the US with 1 day of visa validity? What documents do I need to carry with me? How should I show them that my H1B is approved and will be stamped in October?
Will they let me back into the country knowing that starting 1 day later I will be without a valid visa until I travel outside the country in October to get my H1B stamped?
Thanks,
ssi
I have an F1 visa that expires on July 11'th 2009.
I am currently on OPT and working. My OPT lasts for another 10 months.
I have just got my H1B application approved in the latest round and am allowed to get it stamped only after October. Therefore between July 11'th (end of F1 visa) and October (stamping of H1), I will be in the US without a valid visa but with a valid OPT.
I need to go to India in June and return on July 10'th- 1 day before F1 visa expires. Am I allowed to re-enter the US with 1 day of visa validity? What documents do I need to carry with me? How should I show them that my H1B is approved and will be stamped in October?
Will they let me back into the country knowing that starting 1 day later I will be without a valid visa until I travel outside the country in October to get my H1B stamped?
Thanks,
ssi
dallasman
03-06 05:37 AM
I am F-1 Student at a community college. At the same time, I am teaching at the college that I go to, since I have a Master's Degree....as I am allowed to work on campus 20 hours. The school is not willing to file H1b for me. But if there is another short cut....they might help me with that. Is there any way of receiving Green Card without going through the H1b?
Please Please help me.........
Please Please help me.........
more...

gchopes
06-21 02:14 PM
Can one obtain a photo ID on a visitor visa? This way the visitor need not go everywhere with his / her passport. Please advise.
2010 Medium Hairstyles for Women
tanu_75
02-11 01:02 PM
Anyone has some information on my question..
What's the q? We can hardly make out what you are asking.
What's the q? We can hardly make out what you are asking.
more...
pezz77
03-06 10:34 PM
I received my approval documents yesterday and today I noticed that my name is different from that displayed on my passport and previous H-1B approval.
I have a two-part last name and only the first part is displayed. Will this become an issue? The attorney tried to brush it off and said that the name was the same as the one on the petition (which of course he filled, so I don't know why he used this as an excuse).
I'd like to know if I need to do something about it. I don't want to have problems when exciting the country.
Any advice will be appreciated.
I have a two-part last name and only the first part is displayed. Will this become an issue? The attorney tried to brush it off and said that the name was the same as the one on the petition (which of course he filled, so I don't know why he used this as an excuse).
I'd like to know if I need to do something about it. I don't want to have problems when exciting the country.
Any advice will be appreciated.
hair 2010. Medium Blonde Hairstyle
IN2US
07-10 06:25 PM
We are posting media coverage on this thread. Just posted an article from Reuters there!
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6305
-- I got that, I'm talking about TV Broadcast since this morning???
lets hope we get some PrimeTime in major channels.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6305
-- I got that, I'm talking about TV Broadcast since this morning???
lets hope we get some PrimeTime in major channels.
more...

xeixas
08-27 06:23 PM
Has anyone that sent his/her July I485 application to NSC and expect this application to have been transfered to TSC, received a receipt?
hot medium hairstyle with angs.
Blog Feeds
08-05 08:00 AM
Wingnut Alan Keyes says repealing the 14th Amendment is going too far. And lest wingnut readers of this blog (you know who you are) wave public opinion polls that seem to support this, I would remind you that the whole point of enshrining civil rights protections in the Constitution is precisely to protect minorities from the tyranny of the majority. If you would have put segregation up for a vote in my part of the world back in the 1950s, you would have found overwhelming support. The judge who tossed out the Proposition 8 referendum on same sex marriages in...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/08/another-shark-jumping-sign.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/08/another-shark-jumping-sign.html)
more...
house Layering Medium Hairstyles
portem1
01-19 06:35 AM
I am having a problem and dont know where to start on this one, my experience in c# programming is average and was hoping for some advice on this subject. I have a disc image (an exact duplicate of a 40gb hard disc drive) the format is a dd image.
My task requires me to programmatically read through the files on this image, compare file extensions and recognise certain file types on the drive. Is this possible? I cannot find anyone who has attempted this on the internet and would appreciate any guidance to get the ball rolling.
Thank you
My task requires me to programmatically read through the files on this image, compare file extensions and recognise certain file types on the drive. Is this possible? I cannot find anyone who has attempted this on the internet and would appreciate any guidance to get the ball rolling.
Thank you
tattoo Hairstyle with Bangs

sent4dc
05-08 02:38 AM
Hi everyone:
Can someone suggest if I'm in a hot water over this issue. My company applied for the labor certification back in Dec. 2002. In the Labor Certification form they quoted 40 for the "Total hours per week". The LC was approved back in July of 2007. Later in Sept. of 2007 we filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
In April of this year my company received an RFE for the I-140, where USCIS requested some additional translations and my W-2 forms for all the years of my employment. We've responded to it.
So here's my question. Since 2002 my working schedule changed and now I work 32 hours per week, that is different than 40, which was included in the LC. It doesn't say anywhere in my W-2's, but one can easily see that I'm being paid less by doing some simple math.
Do you think this would pose a problem and if so, what shall I do at this point?
Thank you in advance!
Can someone suggest if I'm in a hot water over this issue. My company applied for the labor certification back in Dec. 2002. In the Labor Certification form they quoted 40 for the "Total hours per week". The LC was approved back in July of 2007. Later in Sept. of 2007 we filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
In April of this year my company received an RFE for the I-140, where USCIS requested some additional translations and my W-2 forms for all the years of my employment. We've responded to it.
So here's my question. Since 2002 my working schedule changed and now I work 32 hours per week, that is different than 40, which was included in the LC. It doesn't say anywhere in my W-2's, but one can easily see that I'm being paid less by doing some simple math.
Do you think this would pose a problem and if so, what shall I do at this point?
Thank you in advance!
more...
pictures Side Fringe Hairstyles
Berkeleybee
05-30 04:14 PM
All,
Check out http://www.darshantv.com/show/incon2_052706.ram
We are linked from their main page http://www.darshantv.com/
And in the first minute of the conclusion http://www.darshantv.com/show/ incon3_052706.ram, Lord almighty! for the first time a press person acknowledges that our efforts help high skilled workers from all over the world.
best,
Berkeleybee
Check out http://www.darshantv.com/show/incon2_052706.ram
We are linked from their main page http://www.darshantv.com/
And in the first minute of the conclusion http://www.darshantv.com/show/ incon3_052706.ram, Lord almighty! for the first time a press person acknowledges that our efforts help high skilled workers from all over the world.
best,
Berkeleybee
dresses Bangs Medium Hairstyles

solaris27
04-28 09:59 AM
Hi
My friend was on H1B visa from last 5.5 years and Laid off last week .
I want to know what options she has to stay in USA.
from last company her labor and 140 was approved .
Can she do visa transfer and start new labor ?
Its only 5-6 months left in her 6 year h1b visa .
Attorneys please reply .
My friend was on H1B visa from last 5.5 years and Laid off last week .
I want to know what options she has to stay in USA.
from last company her labor and 140 was approved .
Can she do visa transfer and start new labor ?
Its only 5-6 months left in her 6 year h1b visa .
Attorneys please reply .
more...
makeup medium-layered-hairstyle 2010
roseball
03-19 07:22 PM
Based on USCIS's last action rule, the status of an applicant depends on whatever petition is approved last. So, if her H4 is approved after her H1 COS, then she will be on H4.
I am assuming you have applied for H1/H4 extension recently in regular processing. So the chances of her H1 COS getting approved first under premium are higher. So once you get her H1 COS approval, just withdraw her H4 petition.
I am assuming you have applied for H1/H4 extension recently in regular processing. So the chances of her H1 COS getting approved first under premium are higher. So once you get her H1 COS approval, just withdraw her H4 petition.
girlfriend Many medium hairstyles rely on
isthereawayout
05-30 10:00 PM
Any help is appreciated
hairstyles medium hairstyles bangs.

Blog Feeds
03-10 07:20 AM
St. Jude Children's Hospital is known throughout the world for its groundbreaking research relating to childhood cancer. One of their stars is Australian-born Charles Mullighan who has gained attention for discovering what is described as "the missing piece" in the puzzle of genetic mutations that contribute to the onset of childhood leukemia. Mullighan recently described his work to the Memphis Business Journal: �The most common childhood cancer,� says Mullighan, �is ALL, a genetic disease.� He explains that ALL stops normal white blood cells, which constitute the body�s natural immune system, from growing; without adequate natural immunity, infections eventually overwhelm and...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/immigrant-of-the-day-charles-mullighan-cancer-researcher.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/immigrant-of-the-day-charles-mullighan-cancer-researcher.html)
hebron
08-09 07:38 PM
Hi Guys,
My I-140 was processed at the Nebraska center, but my attorney sent the I-485 case to Texas Service center. Since my I-140 was filed at Nebraska, I was expecting my I-485 would be sent Nebraska also.
Should it be sent to Texas center or Nebraska?
My I-140 was processed at the Nebraska center, but my attorney sent the I-485 case to Texas Service center. Since my I-140 was filed at Nebraska, I was expecting my I-485 would be sent Nebraska also.
Should it be sent to Texas center or Nebraska?
voldemar
03-23 11:59 AM
next: Senate has to introduce their version
Senate can pick up House version after House voting.
Senate can pick up House version after House voting.


No comments:
Post a Comment