ski_dude12
04-21 09:10 PM
Substitution is fair? How about the people who he cut off?
wallpaper Alex+pettyfer+urberry+
Dj-Studios
05-21 10:23 PM
I used:
The little angel. It's in the brighter area. Gave the dark areas alittle bit more "texture" so I kept it.
I also used the clouds in there. That's why the wings look all gold and shiny.:)
The little angel. It's in the brighter area. Gave the dark areas alittle bit more "texture" so I kept it.
I also used the clouds in there. That's why the wings look all gold and shiny.:)

anirudh74
01-26 03:59 PM
I made a one time contribution myself but I have a feeling that IV is going away from the goal of increasing EB visas and just focusing on the 485 filing.Many people that have contributed earlier feel that by prioritizing the 485 filing over increase of EB visas, IV has gone away from atleast some of stakeholders .The stakeholders were promised initially that increase of EB visas would be a top priority or atleast on a even keel with any other objectives, but now we are in phased approach.I have talked to lot of people and the feeling is same.
2011 Alex+pettyfer+urberry
piyu7444
04-30 07:22 PM
You should make sure that your employer is willing to support you. I dont know what kind of employer you have so cant speak about it. I moved to EAD and my employer fully supports me........be it 140 be it h1b or w/e. I have always helped him via sending people to join the company and now its his turn to give it back to me........so one has to evaluate his situation and then deicde.....
more...
mojo_jojo
01-17 08:48 PM
to those who are currently working in the usa,
what is the employment trend now?
are people slowly being laid off?
are we slowly seeing the effects of the recession?
:confused:
what is the employment trend now?
are people slowly being laid off?
are we slowly seeing the effects of the recession?
:confused:
reddog
04-17 10:39 AM
Just want to share the info that I have received the Permanent residency approval notice Y'day.
Have been here in us for more than 10 years. No more h1b renewals/ stamping, DL renewal issues/ EAD issues etc etc.
congrats bhatt.
Have been here in us for more than 10 years. No more h1b renewals/ stamping, DL renewal issues/ EAD issues etc etc.
congrats bhatt.
more...
gjoe
08-14 12:04 PM
Because it doesn't have a good reason. Please don't waste your money.
2010 2011 This alex pettyfer be
immigrant2007
08-20 11:02 PM
This is a question and request for all my friends here who read this thread, please take a moment and think what we need and what all can do.
If all of us (imagine all who are stuck in this backlog moribund) start an endless campaign till we see the results we want dont you think it is possible, I urge eveyrone to respond to this, if someone wants to abuse me...curse me please do so but please everyone respnd to this..alteast give a try we cant stop anything till we have actually tried and tried and tried......
We might agree at first, we will try again , lets keep on doing that till we succeed. Please understand each one of us and help themselves and all of us.
I suggest a title for our campaign
"HOW LONG?"3 years, 5 years, 7 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years or more?
PD in 2008 was 2001
PD in 2009 was 2001 and so on.........
2001 still stuck,
When will number for 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 come?
If all of us (imagine all who are stuck in this backlog moribund) start an endless campaign till we see the results we want dont you think it is possible, I urge eveyrone to respond to this, if someone wants to abuse me...curse me please do so but please everyone respnd to this..alteast give a try we cant stop anything till we have actually tried and tried and tried......
We might agree at first, we will try again , lets keep on doing that till we succeed. Please understand each one of us and help themselves and all of us.
I suggest a title for our campaign
"HOW LONG?"3 years, 5 years, 7 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years or more?
PD in 2008 was 2001
PD in 2009 was 2001 and so on.........
2001 still stuck,
When will number for 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 come?
more...
pdakwala
02-28 02:24 PM
IV have given enough information to everyone. IV have proved that they can do it if they get our support.
What else do we want, when we have people willing and taking efforts to go to DC sacrificing their personel time, family and spending their own money. Time has come for everyone to come forward and contribute money. They along with QGA are meeting the senators.
For those who have contributed more than once, thanks a lot to you guys. For those who have not contributed so far, please come forward and please contribute money. Contributing money to IV is not going to make you rich or poor. By contributing money to IV you are doing a favor to yourself.
Cheers
What else do we want, when we have people willing and taking efforts to go to DC sacrificing their personel time, family and spending their own money. Time has come for everyone to come forward and contribute money. They along with QGA are meeting the senators.
For those who have contributed more than once, thanks a lot to you guys. For those who have not contributed so far, please come forward and please contribute money. Contributing money to IV is not going to make you rich or poor. By contributing money to IV you are doing a favor to yourself.
Cheers
hair Rosejan alexpettyferburberry
Canadian_Dream
12-19 05:10 PM
Yes there is a security check at I-140 stage, it is not FBI name check. No one
know what this check is and who gets subjected to it or it is just random. I-140 stuck for 1.5 years without RFE makes it quite likely that your petition is stuck in this check. Take a look at this:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-193663.html
Best way to find out is, your attorney raise a service request with USCIS.
Thanks CanadianDream. Your words are encouraging. I will check with the lawyer. The reason we want to file another I-140 is just to safeguard the H-1B status. I am in my 5th year.
BTW, I have another question. Do they do security check for I-140 also? I never know this. I thought FBI check is only for I-485. My I-140 has been pending for 1.5 years so far. NO RFEs. Nothing. Every time my lawyer calls USCIS, they say it requires additional review and since no REFs are give, adjudication should be forthcoming.
Are there anything we can do to get the status on the security check? How long usually does it take?
know what this check is and who gets subjected to it or it is just random. I-140 stuck for 1.5 years without RFE makes it quite likely that your petition is stuck in this check. Take a look at this:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-193663.html
Best way to find out is, your attorney raise a service request with USCIS.
Thanks CanadianDream. Your words are encouraging. I will check with the lawyer. The reason we want to file another I-140 is just to safeguard the H-1B status. I am in my 5th year.
BTW, I have another question. Do they do security check for I-140 also? I never know this. I thought FBI check is only for I-485. My I-140 has been pending for 1.5 years so far. NO RFEs. Nothing. Every time my lawyer calls USCIS, they say it requires additional review and since no REFs are give, adjudication should be forthcoming.
Are there anything we can do to get the status on the security check? How long usually does it take?
more...
ameyzzin
08-21 01:39 PM
bump
hot Alex+pettyfer+urberry+

deafTunes123
08-28 09:54 AM
I am also in same situation. Two 140s (eb2 and 3) both have same PD. Have beed trying for interfile from last one year. I do not know if my case is eb2 or still in eb3. I enquired from Congressman and she told me that my case is assigned to a IO on 6th Aug so its in eb2. She is not listening to anything else after telling me this information. I have infopass on 2nd Sep. lets see ...
Good Luck dude. Please update after your info pass appointment.
Good Luck dude. Please update after your info pass appointment.
more...
house Alex+pettyfer+urberry+
ThomasBricker
June 21st, 2004, 07:49 AM
Hi,
I own a D70
I too have become obsessive compulsive about the back focus issue.
I can see it (barely) when I use the kit lens.
It is Not there with the 50mm 1.8 Nikkor I have tried as well.
To the average user, you would never notice it. As far as I can tell, my BF is about 5mm behind what I lock on to. You really only see it if you are wide open and zoomed way in.
Im not sure if I want to bother sending it in. (Hassle)
Other than this issue I must tell you that the D70 is a fantastic camera!
I've used tons of cameras and this one functions beautifully.
It gets excellent color. (Skintones blow Canons away)
I own a D70
I too have become obsessive compulsive about the back focus issue.
I can see it (barely) when I use the kit lens.
It is Not there with the 50mm 1.8 Nikkor I have tried as well.
To the average user, you would never notice it. As far as I can tell, my BF is about 5mm behind what I lock on to. You really only see it if you are wide open and zoomed way in.
Im not sure if I want to bother sending it in. (Hassle)
Other than this issue I must tell you that the D70 is a fantastic camera!
I've used tons of cameras and this one functions beautifully.
It gets excellent color. (Skintones blow Canons away)
tattoo alex pettyfer burberryjobs
gc_freedom
04-16 08:45 PM
I did invoke AC21 a few months ago.Sent letter to USCIS just in case they issue REF or so.I feel it's better to inform USCIS.
gc_freedom
gc_freedom
more...
pictures alexpettyferburberry
EndlessWait
07-13 12:37 PM
along with all the great work being done by IV, I have to admit, the one annoying thing that we have to contend with is the wild speculative rumors that spread like wildfire... can people please stop spreading these and just wait a few hours for the announcement....
rumour on what seems to be a rumour. What IV has said is still a rumour until an official statement comes out. Pls grow up fellas, if you think its sensationalism, well aren't we having a roller coster ride for past month now..
and yet i hate to remind ppl, this is what the forum is for. If IV, Oh Law or anyothe site puts such news..its sensational already. cmon cut the crap. speculate as you wish..but speculate intelligently..
rumour on what seems to be a rumour. What IV has said is still a rumour until an official statement comes out. Pls grow up fellas, if you think its sensationalism, well aren't we having a roller coster ride for past month now..
and yet i hate to remind ppl, this is what the forum is for. If IV, Oh Law or anyothe site puts such news..its sensational already. cmon cut the crap. speculate as you wish..but speculate intelligently..
dresses Amostlyalex pettyfer page alex
Yeldarb
04-17 12:18 PM
Different jobs have different requiremends Hi_Nu, for example, a website for a local golf course has different requirements than a huge corporate e-commerce site. I definitely don't know all of those things that you listed "by heart," but I have produced a few quality websites for clients (I am 15). Voets is right, the clients don't usually care how old you are. My clients are always really cool about it and astonished that I am so young and know so much.
And as for that list, I don't know XML or even know what XSLT is.
And as for that list, I don't know XML or even know what XSLT is.
more...
makeup lace alexpettyferburberry
Ennada
09-11 09:22 AM
It is so pathetic that there are so much people waiting in EB3-I category.
This Guy just applied in Dec 2004 and got GC. His question is whether i need to carry ?
it is only karma.
I feel for you buddy. You can't be hating the player....you got to hate the game. This is exactly how I felt when 2006 PDs were getting approved last year. You are totally right....GC depends on your Karma.
This Guy just applied in Dec 2004 and got GC. His question is whether i need to carry ?
it is only karma.
I feel for you buddy. You can't be hating the player....you got to hate the game. This is exactly how I felt when 2006 PDs were getting approved last year. You are totally right....GC depends on your Karma.
girlfriend Alex+pettyfer+urberry
DSLStart
10-01 02:45 PM
I came back last month from India via Frankfurt on Lufthansa. Airline does suck badly, but there is no need for transit visa if you got valid AP/visa stamp.
Folks - Amsterdam, Dubai, Brussels are the best way to go. 4 years back, I had problems with Lufthansa, I did not know I ahd to take transit visa and they never allowed me on flight and I had to travel the next day by going to german consulate in morning get visa and went back in afternoon, and surprisingly they had blocked me for that day. Until then, I always used to travel ONLY by lufthansa, but after that experience, I never wanted to. I always fly emirates and I like it.
Folks - Amsterdam, Dubai, Brussels are the best way to go. 4 years back, I had problems with Lufthansa, I did not know I ahd to take transit visa and they never allowed me on flight and I had to travel the next day by going to german consulate in morning get visa and went back in afternoon, and surprisingly they had blocked me for that day. Until then, I always used to travel ONLY by lufthansa, but after that experience, I never wanted to. I always fly emirates and I like it.
hairstyles SS08 Burberry Campaign Ad

nixstor
01-23 03:14 PM
I saw that as well. Thanks for the pointer. On the form 129 Part 2, Question 4 it asks for prior receipt number. Would the current receipt number and the old I 94 suffice? I dont see her H1 being approved ahead of her H4 as there will be a deluge of applications on Apr 1st.
la6470
10-18 05:31 PM
Well as I said before it is not to be taken seriously enough so as to increase your BP...but I am just curious what is so special about Hanukkah that it is mentioned everywhere in western mainstream media and not Diwali?
satishku_2000
06-14 06:13 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19221467/
WASHINGTON - Key senators tentatively agreed on a plan to revive a stalled immigration bill on Thursday, aided by President Bush's support for a quick $4.4 billion aimed at "securing our borders and enforcing our laws at the work site."
Officials who spoke on condition of anonymity said Republican and Democratic supporters of the bill were presenting their proposal to the Senate's top two leaders, who in turn arranged an early evening meeting to discuss it.
Precise details to be presented to Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., were not disclosed.
In general, according to officials familiar with the discussions, Republicans and Democrats would each be accorded roughly a dozen chances to amend the measure, with the hope that they would then combine to provide the 60 votes needed to overcome a filibuster by die-hard opponents. The officials who described the emerging plan did so on condition of anonymity, saying the negotiations had been conducted in private.
The legislation has generated intense controversy, particularly for provisions envisioning eventual citizenship for many of the estimated 12 million immigrants now in the country unlawfully. The bill also calls for greater border security and a crackdown on the hiring of illegal employees.
In general, according to officials familiar with the discussions, Republicans and Democrats would each be accorded roughly a dozen chances to amend the measure, with the hope that they would then combine to provide the 60 votes needed to overcome a filibuster by die-hard opponents. The officials who described the emerging plan did so on condition of anonymity, saying the negotiations had been conducted in private.
The legislation has generated intense controversy, particularly for provisions envisioning eventual citizenship for many of the estimated 12 million immigrants now in the country unlawfully. The bill also calls for greater border security and a crackdown on the hiring of illegal employees.
"We're going to show the American people that the promises in this bill will be kept," Bush said, two days after launching a personal rescue mission.
Bush supports setting aside all the fees and penalties in the bill solely for tougher security on the border and workplace enforcement, White House press secretary Tony Snow said earlier Thursday. The president on Monday morning will make the announcement of his backing for an amendment that two Republican senators have proposed to accomplish this end.
The provision would immediately divert $4.4 billion toward border security, with that amount to be paid back once the new fees are in place, Snow said.
With many questions unanswered, it was unclear how much of a concession the move amounts to for Bush.
The White House did not have an estimate of how much money the provision would generate yearly toward border security. It also could not say whether the money would be in addition to currently planned border security funding levels or just a way to dedicate funds to that purpose. And it wasn't clear what budget account would be drawn down to pay for the initial $4.4 billion.
The aim, Snow said, is "trying to get money to the border right away."
2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
WASHINGTON - Key senators tentatively agreed on a plan to revive a stalled immigration bill on Thursday, aided by President Bush's support for a quick $4.4 billion aimed at "securing our borders and enforcing our laws at the work site."
Officials who spoke on condition of anonymity said Republican and Democratic supporters of the bill were presenting their proposal to the Senate's top two leaders, who in turn arranged an early evening meeting to discuss it.
Precise details to be presented to Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., were not disclosed.
In general, according to officials familiar with the discussions, Republicans and Democrats would each be accorded roughly a dozen chances to amend the measure, with the hope that they would then combine to provide the 60 votes needed to overcome a filibuster by die-hard opponents. The officials who described the emerging plan did so on condition of anonymity, saying the negotiations had been conducted in private.
The legislation has generated intense controversy, particularly for provisions envisioning eventual citizenship for many of the estimated 12 million immigrants now in the country unlawfully. The bill also calls for greater border security and a crackdown on the hiring of illegal employees.
In general, according to officials familiar with the discussions, Republicans and Democrats would each be accorded roughly a dozen chances to amend the measure, with the hope that they would then combine to provide the 60 votes needed to overcome a filibuster by die-hard opponents. The officials who described the emerging plan did so on condition of anonymity, saying the negotiations had been conducted in private.
The legislation has generated intense controversy, particularly for provisions envisioning eventual citizenship for many of the estimated 12 million immigrants now in the country unlawfully. The bill also calls for greater border security and a crackdown on the hiring of illegal employees.
"We're going to show the American people that the promises in this bill will be kept," Bush said, two days after launching a personal rescue mission.
Bush supports setting aside all the fees and penalties in the bill solely for tougher security on the border and workplace enforcement, White House press secretary Tony Snow said earlier Thursday. The president on Monday morning will make the announcement of his backing for an amendment that two Republican senators have proposed to accomplish this end.
The provision would immediately divert $4.4 billion toward border security, with that amount to be paid back once the new fees are in place, Snow said.
With many questions unanswered, it was unclear how much of a concession the move amounts to for Bush.
The White House did not have an estimate of how much money the provision would generate yearly toward border security. It also could not say whether the money would be in addition to currently planned border security funding levels or just a way to dedicate funds to that purpose. And it wasn't clear what budget account would be drawn down to pay for the initial $4.4 billion.
The aim, Snow said, is "trying to get money to the border right away."
2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed


No comments:
Post a Comment