GCOP
04-22 04:12 PM
I just wrote to the President on the link
http://www.whitehouse.gov/Contact/
I will also write to the Member of Congress and Senators of my State.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/Contact/
I will also write to the Member of Congress and Senators of my State.
wallpaper Sexy Celebrity Tattoo - Female
shana04
02-14 11:57 AM
My wife is using EAD . I am still on H1 and have not started using EAD. Can I still switch to a new employer with a H1 transfer ?. Or since, she is in EAD, should I do an AC21 only with EAD ?. Thanks..
you can use h1b transfer
you can use h1b transfer
Almond
07-17 10:11 AM
September 14, 2006
Will you please tell me what date the I 765 "Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)]" they're on? Thanks
Will you please tell me what date the I 765 "Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)]" they're on? Thanks
2011 Celebrity Tattoos (Female)
rajsri
01-12 02:01 PM
I travelled to India in December via Germany. I don't have a valid visa on my passport, but they allowed me to travel to India.
While coming back we have a valid US visa. I checked at Lufthansa counters in IAD airport and they said the transit visa is not required for immediate international flights.
While coming back we have a valid US visa. I checked at Lufthansa counters in IAD airport and they said the transit visa is not required for immediate international flights.
more...

akred
01-03 10:29 PM
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/ineligibilities/ineligibilities_1364.html#Ineligibilities
(A) Practicing polygamists.-Any immigrant who is coming to the United States to practice polygamy is inadmissible
:cool:. That restriction is for immigrants. As a non-immigrant he should be able to bring as many wives as he wants.
(A) Practicing polygamists.-Any immigrant who is coming to the United States to practice polygamy is inadmissible
:cool:. That restriction is for immigrants. As a non-immigrant he should be able to bring as many wives as he wants.

walking_dude
11-22 11:02 AM
- What does corruption-back-home has to do with it? There is a more open political discourse here. We should either participate and let them know what we want, or they will do whatever they want ( like they tried to reduce EB quota to 90,000 in the last CIR).
- I have been to many lawmaker Offices in Michigan, I have visited several lawmaker offices in DC (both in and out of Michigan). Over that, I went and testified before MI Senate Transportation committee when they were denying Driving Licences to all foreign workers.
If you think they delayed your EAD for 120 days, why do you think they approved mine in 2 months flat, for full 2 years, even synchronizing the expiry date of the EAD with the validity of the new one (meaning, I didn't lose a single day)? May be they were angry that you weren't trying hard enough? :-)
They don't control your life dude, unless you let them control it. We won't progress much unless we get over the habit of feeling scared at our own shadows.
- Who's is talking about the USCIS here? The topic here is approaching the lawmakers. Transparent or not, didn't we convince them to give us 2 year EADs or not? Did you see AILA or Compete America do it for us? No, we did it ourselves as a community.
- Frankly speaking most Americans support Immigrants. Otherwise why do you think Obama won the election, despite clearly supporting the CIR in public, where as Tom Tancredo couldn't get pass round one of the presidential primaries, and no one even heard about Duncan Hunter another hero of the immigrants.
I agree, these anti-immigrants are vocal. But they are a minority. What they lack in numbers, they try to make up in decibels (volume). Their intent is to scare immigrants off America by making loud noises, the way KKK tried to scare African-Americans from voting by burning crosses, hanging nooses and such scare tactics.
- I don't buy your theory that folks here are afraid to march for their rights. In a few more months thousands of "illegal" immigrants will be marching in the streets of DC, risking getting deported if caught. They have done it before, they got Obama elected and they'll march again.
While legal immigrants lose sleep over getting EAD denied for posting on IV. What kind of a bizzaro world we are living in?
- I have already made the relevant points. If we are so risk aversive we should have stayed Home, meaning our home countries. Why did we take the risk of our planes getting hit by lightning or sucked into a storm? Or some Immigration or custom officer going crazy and packing us off to Guantanamo Bay?
A question to all EB immigrants - When will we give up our mental slavery?
-Many in the immigrant community come from countries where corruption is endemic.
-USCIS controls our economic freedom, movement, where we work and reside, and if we "rock the boat" our file might be "deep-sixed" and we would have no recourse. Who knows, a petty officer could browse a news group, read this and sick Home land security goons me. I would never know why. We don't all have the resources to hire powerful lawyers and fight for a couple years. Did they take 120 days to renew my EAD because I visited my congressional representative's staff? Maybe.
-"Transparent" and "accountable" are words not often used to describe USCIS and her parent Homeland Security. But they do have complete authority over our lives. Kafka could write a book! (Oh, he did.)
-Many Americans are now afraid to join political protests for fear of being arrested and hence losing their job, etc. Why should immigrants be more politically active than Americans? They are publicly targeted by politicians as causing all the problems in the land (Tancredo for example) with out any serious rebuke. In my country Tancredo saying things he's said would have been considered a hate crime.
-There are many Americans (even level headed ones) that do not believe that immigrants have any right to push for change in US policy. Regardless of whether it is change for the better, and there is no other constituency to demand improvements. The argument goes that regardless of the request, if you don't like it you should go home. (Of course the answer is to flip it and say: should Americans be treated poorly when living in my country? Sheepish looks ensue...)
-Depending upon your level of risk aversion, it is often rational for the immigrant (who's stay is tenuous) to stay home and be "good" which means pliant.
In summary, the US scares the freak'n crap out of a lot of people. And so they "behave" as best they can. This should not be a revelation to the staffers.
I don't agree that we should be pliant. We should be in their face because they deserve it.
As for me, I've come to the point that I think being kicked out of the US would be like getting fired from a crappy job I didn't have the guts to quit. :D
- I have been to many lawmaker Offices in Michigan, I have visited several lawmaker offices in DC (both in and out of Michigan). Over that, I went and testified before MI Senate Transportation committee when they were denying Driving Licences to all foreign workers.
If you think they delayed your EAD for 120 days, why do you think they approved mine in 2 months flat, for full 2 years, even synchronizing the expiry date of the EAD with the validity of the new one (meaning, I didn't lose a single day)? May be they were angry that you weren't trying hard enough? :-)
They don't control your life dude, unless you let them control it. We won't progress much unless we get over the habit of feeling scared at our own shadows.
- Who's is talking about the USCIS here? The topic here is approaching the lawmakers. Transparent or not, didn't we convince them to give us 2 year EADs or not? Did you see AILA or Compete America do it for us? No, we did it ourselves as a community.
- Frankly speaking most Americans support Immigrants. Otherwise why do you think Obama won the election, despite clearly supporting the CIR in public, where as Tom Tancredo couldn't get pass round one of the presidential primaries, and no one even heard about Duncan Hunter another hero of the immigrants.
I agree, these anti-immigrants are vocal. But they are a minority. What they lack in numbers, they try to make up in decibels (volume). Their intent is to scare immigrants off America by making loud noises, the way KKK tried to scare African-Americans from voting by burning crosses, hanging nooses and such scare tactics.
- I don't buy your theory that folks here are afraid to march for their rights. In a few more months thousands of "illegal" immigrants will be marching in the streets of DC, risking getting deported if caught. They have done it before, they got Obama elected and they'll march again.
While legal immigrants lose sleep over getting EAD denied for posting on IV. What kind of a bizzaro world we are living in?
- I have already made the relevant points. If we are so risk aversive we should have stayed Home, meaning our home countries. Why did we take the risk of our planes getting hit by lightning or sucked into a storm? Or some Immigration or custom officer going crazy and packing us off to Guantanamo Bay?
A question to all EB immigrants - When will we give up our mental slavery?
-Many in the immigrant community come from countries where corruption is endemic.
-USCIS controls our economic freedom, movement, where we work and reside, and if we "rock the boat" our file might be "deep-sixed" and we would have no recourse. Who knows, a petty officer could browse a news group, read this and sick Home land security goons me. I would never know why. We don't all have the resources to hire powerful lawyers and fight for a couple years. Did they take 120 days to renew my EAD because I visited my congressional representative's staff? Maybe.
-"Transparent" and "accountable" are words not often used to describe USCIS and her parent Homeland Security. But they do have complete authority over our lives. Kafka could write a book! (Oh, he did.)
-Many Americans are now afraid to join political protests for fear of being arrested and hence losing their job, etc. Why should immigrants be more politically active than Americans? They are publicly targeted by politicians as causing all the problems in the land (Tancredo for example) with out any serious rebuke. In my country Tancredo saying things he's said would have been considered a hate crime.
-There are many Americans (even level headed ones) that do not believe that immigrants have any right to push for change in US policy. Regardless of whether it is change for the better, and there is no other constituency to demand improvements. The argument goes that regardless of the request, if you don't like it you should go home. (Of course the answer is to flip it and say: should Americans be treated poorly when living in my country? Sheepish looks ensue...)
-Depending upon your level of risk aversion, it is often rational for the immigrant (who's stay is tenuous) to stay home and be "good" which means pliant.
In summary, the US scares the freak'n crap out of a lot of people. And so they "behave" as best they can. This should not be a revelation to the staffers.
I don't agree that we should be pliant. We should be in their face because they deserve it.
As for me, I've come to the point that I think being kicked out of the US would be like getting fired from a crappy job I didn't have the guts to quit. :D
more...

Berkeleybee
02-15 09:38 PM
Feb 15, 2006
Today, four members of IV met with 3 staffers from Dianne Feinstein’s office in San Francisco.
Two constituent services representatives, who deal with immigration problems on a daily basis (helping people with labor cert, I-140, I-485, security check etc problems) and one assistant field representative who interfaces with the Senator’s staff in DC on a whole host of issues.
We spent 1.5 hours with them. We went through our presentation, answering questions and giving examples all the way. Then we spent some time talking about how they could help us, suggestions about what IV should do, and how we could work with them. All in all it was an excellent meeting – they were riveted through out – asked lots of questions and were very supportive.
TAKEAWAYS
1.Getting the Word Out to Lawmakers
• They all said they learned a lot from our presentation – the people who deal with immigration problems on a nitty gritty daily level didn’t know the big picture on legal immigration, and the field representative didn’t know anything about the particular problems of legal EB immigrants.
• The field representative said she had had three meeting with immigration related groups that day already, and that the Senator’s staff has been hearing about immigration a lot BUT this was the first time she was hearing about legal skilled immigrants!!
• They thought our goals were reasonable and that they would be supportive. They thought we should reach out to as many other lawmakers as possible
BOTTOM LINE: Do you want favorable legislation not to pass simply because people didn’t know about our problems??? No! We need to get the word out.
2.Content
• They repeatedly said they were impressed with our presentation (go check it out).
• They liked the fact that we had an easy to read table which showed which of the current bills addressed some of our goals.
• They liked the fact that we printed and bound two copies of the presentation to give them.
• We also gave them copies of our tri-fold brochure
• We also gave them a number tabbed, bound copy of the following
-Must Read Documents on Legal Skilled Immigration
a) CIS Ombudsman's Report:
http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/CIS_AnnualReport_2005.pdf
b) GAO Report on Backlogs at USCIS
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0620.pdf
c) Exec Summary of NAS Rising Above a Gathering Storm
http://fermat.nap.edu/catalog/11463.html
d) How Visa Date Cutoffs Are Established from July 2000 Bulletin
http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/2000-07bulletin.html
e) President’s Economic Report: Chapter 2: Skills for the U.S. Workforce.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/ch2-erp06.pdf
3.Action Items
• We decided to keep in touch – I will follow up on the feedback they get from the Senator’s DC staffers.
• They wanted to know more about how our meetings with other lawmakers are going.
• I offered to act as source of facts and examples for their office on these issues – since I have read the relevant documents and data carefully.
• They suggested that we keep reaching out to members of the House – especially those who are in states without a lot of tech sector firms – those are the people who are least likely to know about our existence, let alone our problems.
BOTTOM LINE: I will keep in touch with all three, sharing talking points and getting feedback.
4. Lessons for future meetings with lawmakers/ Lessons for other states
• Do not be intimidated by the idea of initiating a meeting with the staffers of lawmaker – they do this all the time, and are friendly, easy to talk to, it is their job to listen to you– just put yourselves in the mindset of someone telling a story to a friendly audience.
• Get organized, print and bind copies of the presentation and additional docs listed above to give to them.
• Do a dry run of the talk, so that you build a narrative patter to go with the slides – this worked really well in this meeting.
• Whenever possible use examples from the experience of the IV members present to illustrate the point in the slide – for example when we were doing the I-485 Life with and Without Slide, we used Ollie and Neha’s experiences with layoffs and partner not being able to work
• Ask how you can follow up with them, what they would like you to do
• Write to thank them for their time and reiterate your basic points
So people from other states – come on lets go!
Today, four members of IV met with 3 staffers from Dianne Feinstein’s office in San Francisco.
Two constituent services representatives, who deal with immigration problems on a daily basis (helping people with labor cert, I-140, I-485, security check etc problems) and one assistant field representative who interfaces with the Senator’s staff in DC on a whole host of issues.
We spent 1.5 hours with them. We went through our presentation, answering questions and giving examples all the way. Then we spent some time talking about how they could help us, suggestions about what IV should do, and how we could work with them. All in all it was an excellent meeting – they were riveted through out – asked lots of questions and were very supportive.
TAKEAWAYS
1.Getting the Word Out to Lawmakers
• They all said they learned a lot from our presentation – the people who deal with immigration problems on a nitty gritty daily level didn’t know the big picture on legal immigration, and the field representative didn’t know anything about the particular problems of legal EB immigrants.
• The field representative said she had had three meeting with immigration related groups that day already, and that the Senator’s staff has been hearing about immigration a lot BUT this was the first time she was hearing about legal skilled immigrants!!
• They thought our goals were reasonable and that they would be supportive. They thought we should reach out to as many other lawmakers as possible
BOTTOM LINE: Do you want favorable legislation not to pass simply because people didn’t know about our problems??? No! We need to get the word out.
2.Content
• They repeatedly said they were impressed with our presentation (go check it out).
• They liked the fact that we had an easy to read table which showed which of the current bills addressed some of our goals.
• They liked the fact that we printed and bound two copies of the presentation to give them.
• We also gave them copies of our tri-fold brochure
• We also gave them a number tabbed, bound copy of the following
-Must Read Documents on Legal Skilled Immigration
a) CIS Ombudsman's Report:
http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/CIS_AnnualReport_2005.pdf
b) GAO Report on Backlogs at USCIS
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0620.pdf
c) Exec Summary of NAS Rising Above a Gathering Storm
http://fermat.nap.edu/catalog/11463.html
d) How Visa Date Cutoffs Are Established from July 2000 Bulletin
http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/2000-07bulletin.html
e) President’s Economic Report: Chapter 2: Skills for the U.S. Workforce.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/ch2-erp06.pdf
3.Action Items
• We decided to keep in touch – I will follow up on the feedback they get from the Senator’s DC staffers.
• They wanted to know more about how our meetings with other lawmakers are going.
• I offered to act as source of facts and examples for their office on these issues – since I have read the relevant documents and data carefully.
• They suggested that we keep reaching out to members of the House – especially those who are in states without a lot of tech sector firms – those are the people who are least likely to know about our existence, let alone our problems.
BOTTOM LINE: I will keep in touch with all three, sharing talking points and getting feedback.
4. Lessons for future meetings with lawmakers/ Lessons for other states
• Do not be intimidated by the idea of initiating a meeting with the staffers of lawmaker – they do this all the time, and are friendly, easy to talk to, it is their job to listen to you– just put yourselves in the mindset of someone telling a story to a friendly audience.
• Get organized, print and bind copies of the presentation and additional docs listed above to give to them.
• Do a dry run of the talk, so that you build a narrative patter to go with the slides – this worked really well in this meeting.
• Whenever possible use examples from the experience of the IV members present to illustrate the point in the slide – for example when we were doing the I-485 Life with and Without Slide, we used Ollie and Neha’s experiences with layoffs and partner not being able to work
• Ask how you can follow up with them, what they would like you to do
• Write to thank them for their time and reiterate your basic points
So people from other states – come on lets go!
2010 FEMALE CELEBRITY TATTOOS
mihird
09-14 11:04 PM
hm... So why are you here, in Immigrationvoice ???
I too like everyone else on this board am in this seemingly endless EB queue (6th year in the GC wait). I was just trying to send a message to folks out there that carve your life based on what you want to do, and if you can do what you want to do, just take it a bit easy and don't miss out on the fun things in life while this wait persists.
I have gotten to the 2 houses and 2 jobs all the time while being on a H1 is because I never put my life on hold because of the GC wait. Just had faith in my qualifications and skills, and the confidence to be able to find a H1 job in case of a job loss.
Sure enough, I had a job loss last year and here I am - back on my feet in 2 months - found another H1 job and am making more money than the previous job. Only thing, is my PD got reset and the wait will get even longer...it is still not going to stop me from moving forward...I have more plans for the next 2 years including possibly starting a business with a US citizen partner. Am currently looking into the possibility of filing a 3rd concurrent H1 for that.
Moral of the story, don't put your life on hold because of the GC wait....GC is not in our hands...why worry so much about something on which we have very little control over. Too bad, this government doesn't care about this massive highly skilled workforce and are treating us so bad. That shouldn't stop us from living life at our terms (for the most part of it).
What we can control is our destiny and as long as we worry about that and give that a proper direction...GC or no GC...doesn't matter so much..
I too like everyone else on this board am in this seemingly endless EB queue (6th year in the GC wait). I was just trying to send a message to folks out there that carve your life based on what you want to do, and if you can do what you want to do, just take it a bit easy and don't miss out on the fun things in life while this wait persists.
I have gotten to the 2 houses and 2 jobs all the time while being on a H1 is because I never put my life on hold because of the GC wait. Just had faith in my qualifications and skills, and the confidence to be able to find a H1 job in case of a job loss.
Sure enough, I had a job loss last year and here I am - back on my feet in 2 months - found another H1 job and am making more money than the previous job. Only thing, is my PD got reset and the wait will get even longer...it is still not going to stop me from moving forward...I have more plans for the next 2 years including possibly starting a business with a US citizen partner. Am currently looking into the possibility of filing a 3rd concurrent H1 for that.
Moral of the story, don't put your life on hold because of the GC wait....GC is not in our hands...why worry so much about something on which we have very little control over. Too bad, this government doesn't care about this massive highly skilled workforce and are treating us so bad. That shouldn't stop us from living life at our terms (for the most part of it).
What we can control is our destiny and as long as we worry about that and give that a proper direction...GC or no GC...doesn't matter so much..
more...

chanduv23
10-09 08:01 PM
Everest Technologies? Ravi Kandimalla??? I heard horror stories about them.
hair Labels: celebrity tattoo

msyedy
05-22 03:04 PM
I wonder what our children and grandchildren will learn from all these. When they grow up and know that their parents had to go through this mess while waiting to be accepted legally for xxxx number of years and some people got the "grand reward" of being illegal for many years!! These CIRcus operators will be responsible for the loss of "very little" moral left in this country. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
They are saying that all those people who were illegal before 1st of Jan 2007 are eligible for Z visa. We all are currently in legal status.
They are saying that all those people who were illegal before 1st of Jan 2007 are eligible for Z visa. We all are currently in legal status.
more...
wrldnw4me
04-03 10:42 AM
Good Job
Thanks for Your efforts
Thanks for Your efforts
hot tattoos for women.

harsh
12-30 12:56 PM
USCIS will not look into your tax records for H1b approval. They might ask you for your previous H1b approval notices and or pay stubs but thats all. However when you go to the embassy for the stamping they might ask for tax returns.
more...
house Re: Celebrity Tattoos
BharatPremi
11-06 10:43 AM
Guys,
I had INFOPASS appointment today. We reached 15 minutes before scheduled time. 8101 N Stemmns Fwy - Building does not have visible number "8101" but large "Department of Homeland Security" board is easily visible. At the entrance we showed our infopass appointment letter and Guard told us to stand in a queue behind racks. I saw 2 different queues nearer to Window so curiously I asked the fellow who was right ahead of me and he told me that the queue where we stand is meant for people who have not taken appointment and other queue right across the window is meant for people who have taken an appointment. There are no sign boards for these 2 different queues. Guard misguided us so all in all we wasted 5 to 7 minutes I came out from that queue and stand in the right queue again. At the window I was asked for Driving license and purpose of the appointment. I showed driving license and told we filed AP in July, 1* but have not received it. He demanded I-131 receipts and I represented them. Then he gave us tag numbers for all family members including myself. Then we moved towards the main entrance of the bulding. Guard instructed us to remove wallet,pen, anything we had in our pockets, purse,belt etc (Cell phones are not allowed inside the building) and put in one bucket which was scanned through the machine like available on airports. We had to walk through metal detector and then took possesion of our belongings and then waited in the waiting room for approximately 15 minutes. As our tag number appears on the electronic board with assigned counter number, we went to the counter. Lady officer greeted us and asked the purpose of the appointment and again I represented infopass appointment letter and I-131 receipts and told her that I have not received our advanced parole yet although we filed on July 1*. She dived into her computer and said your all Advanced parole are already approved on 10/1*/07 (Which was the date of first (And only one) LUD on our APs) and already mailed to you so she can not issue either "Original" or "duplicate" Advanced parole. According to her I should be receiving them any day now. She herself wanted me to give me the info about EAD status without myself asking so I told her that we already received our EADs and then she asked me, do I have any question for her and I said yes, what would be our name check status and she again digged into computer.According to her my Name check is still pending and I should inquire again after 4 months by taking another infopass appointment. Upon my further digging she told me that if everything is "generally clean" then 4 months is a standard period to get name check clear so she suggested me "inquire after 4 months". According to her my family has already cleared name check.
Thanks.
I had INFOPASS appointment today. We reached 15 minutes before scheduled time. 8101 N Stemmns Fwy - Building does not have visible number "8101" but large "Department of Homeland Security" board is easily visible. At the entrance we showed our infopass appointment letter and Guard told us to stand in a queue behind racks. I saw 2 different queues nearer to Window so curiously I asked the fellow who was right ahead of me and he told me that the queue where we stand is meant for people who have not taken appointment and other queue right across the window is meant for people who have taken an appointment. There are no sign boards for these 2 different queues. Guard misguided us so all in all we wasted 5 to 7 minutes I came out from that queue and stand in the right queue again. At the window I was asked for Driving license and purpose of the appointment. I showed driving license and told we filed AP in July, 1* but have not received it. He demanded I-131 receipts and I represented them. Then he gave us tag numbers for all family members including myself. Then we moved towards the main entrance of the bulding. Guard instructed us to remove wallet,pen, anything we had in our pockets, purse,belt etc (Cell phones are not allowed inside the building) and put in one bucket which was scanned through the machine like available on airports. We had to walk through metal detector and then took possesion of our belongings and then waited in the waiting room for approximately 15 minutes. As our tag number appears on the electronic board with assigned counter number, we went to the counter. Lady officer greeted us and asked the purpose of the appointment and again I represented infopass appointment letter and I-131 receipts and told her that I have not received our advanced parole yet although we filed on July 1*. She dived into her computer and said your all Advanced parole are already approved on 10/1*/07 (Which was the date of first (And only one) LUD on our APs) and already mailed to you so she can not issue either "Original" or "duplicate" Advanced parole. According to her I should be receiving them any day now. She herself wanted me to give me the info about EAD status without myself asking so I told her that we already received our EADs and then she asked me, do I have any question for her and I said yes, what would be our name check status and she again digged into computer.According to her my Name check is still pending and I should inquire again after 4 months by taking another infopass appointment. Upon my further digging she told me that if everything is "generally clean" then 4 months is a standard period to get name check clear so she suggested me "inquire after 4 months". According to her my family has already cleared name check.
Thanks.
tattoo Posted in celebrity tattoo,
shree772000
05-17 12:16 PM
First of all make a complaint about the employer to the INS that he is not paying... and make decision, US is not your entire life. If you have confidence you can do anything anywhere in this small world.
We have skills and ability to make many more countries like US.... We have to beleive it....
We have skills and ability to make many more countries like US.... We have to beleive it....
more...
pictures celebrity tattoos celebrity tattoos female celebrity tattoos designs
nave_kum
07-27 09:33 PM
http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=7474050822&m=3411020351&r=4691050351#4691050351
Not sure if nasir is bluffing...But a July 9th filer getting a receipt b4 the rest (July 2nd - July 8th) --- Something fishy isnt it?
Not sure if nasir is bluffing...But a July 9th filer getting a receipt b4 the rest (July 2nd - July 8th) --- Something fishy isnt it?
dresses female celebrity tattoo. Tattoo you, Netters Drew
psolanki
07-06 03:09 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/?
more...
makeup celeb tattoos female. Female and Male Celebrity; Female and Male Celebrity
itsmedude
02-12 05:56 PM
You are not responsible for his losses unless your job duties were to collect payments from the vendor.
Did you not give him any notice at all? When did he find out that you were no longer working for him?
No I did not, I put H1B transfer and joined new company later he found out and i told him over phone i joined another company but my H1B with his company is still active.
do you thing this would be a problem?
There is no such agreement with him that i will have to give 15 day notice like that.
Did you not give him any notice at all? When did he find out that you were no longer working for him?
No I did not, I put H1B transfer and joined new company later he found out and i told him over phone i joined another company but my H1B with his company is still active.
do you thing this would be a problem?
There is no such agreement with him that i will have to give 15 day notice like that.
girlfriend Female Celebrity Tattoos
gvenkat
10-31 05:37 PM
Applied online, Mailed my 485 receipt, The cover page that was generated. 2 photos, reason why I need AP.:)
hairstyles Celebrity Tattoos, Celebrity

sanjose
07-13 03:26 PM
congratulations..truly inspirational.. how did you acquire such phenominal emotional stamina?
amit_p27
06-26 11:43 AM
First of all congratulations on arriving at a mile stone. But obviously it is not end of the journey.
It is also not a time to say "thanks and good bye" to IV. Consider the fact that IV has done a lot for us, at least by making Congress aware of our plight and giving the anti immigrationist some run for their money and at times making their heartbit to skip. It is a different matter whether we got the law passed to address our problem, we may not have that much power; a simple fact is that we do not have voting power and Indian-American or Chinese-American community is not 100% behind us.
But in times like this at least members like you should not leave IV. Then those who have made the dates temporarily current to divide us have just achieved their goals. Anti immigrationist and the writers of the senate amnesty for illegal aliens bill would smile after reading your post. In fact you should announce a one time donation to IV to celebrate your milestone and pledge your continuing support to IV.
Thanks.
___________________________
Donation $500+ and continuing
I am not saying Thanks and Good bye, As you see even after my GC I am still responding to your message. I am fully supporting the VI initiative. but the problem is that USCIS will do only what they think it is right and not what is really right. Me being in the Q for so long , I will never forget the Horrors of waiting for GC, even after getting the GC.
We as indians are divided lots in every area, we are like CRABS. certainly I am not one of those CRABS, My friends will give a ample proof about that.
In matter of fact, As a community, we are not PROUD about OURSELVES and our HINDU CULTURE, we cannot make any DHARMIC efforts to come under ONE UMBRELLA and fight for our cause. IV is one initiative, which is good but not enough, because do we get any help from our Indian Embassy or any Indian Organisation in America to support us, NEVER. this is because we DONOT LOOK UPTO OUR INNER VOICE AS HINDUS. I am not saying this to you in particular, I am referencing this as an INDIAN COMMUNITY. SO PLEASE NOTHING PERSONAL.
every one of us is a GOOD PRACTISING HINDU BECAUSE WE LIVE LIFE WITH OUR DHARMIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGATHER AND IMPLEMENT THOSE VALUES AS A HINDU SOCIETY.
thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate that.
:)
It is also not a time to say "thanks and good bye" to IV. Consider the fact that IV has done a lot for us, at least by making Congress aware of our plight and giving the anti immigrationist some run for their money and at times making their heartbit to skip. It is a different matter whether we got the law passed to address our problem, we may not have that much power; a simple fact is that we do not have voting power and Indian-American or Chinese-American community is not 100% behind us.
But in times like this at least members like you should not leave IV. Then those who have made the dates temporarily current to divide us have just achieved their goals. Anti immigrationist and the writers of the senate amnesty for illegal aliens bill would smile after reading your post. In fact you should announce a one time donation to IV to celebrate your milestone and pledge your continuing support to IV.
Thanks.
___________________________
Donation $500+ and continuing
I am not saying Thanks and Good bye, As you see even after my GC I am still responding to your message. I am fully supporting the VI initiative. but the problem is that USCIS will do only what they think it is right and not what is really right. Me being in the Q for so long , I will never forget the Horrors of waiting for GC, even after getting the GC.
We as indians are divided lots in every area, we are like CRABS. certainly I am not one of those CRABS, My friends will give a ample proof about that.
In matter of fact, As a community, we are not PROUD about OURSELVES and our HINDU CULTURE, we cannot make any DHARMIC efforts to come under ONE UMBRELLA and fight for our cause. IV is one initiative, which is good but not enough, because do we get any help from our Indian Embassy or any Indian Organisation in America to support us, NEVER. this is because we DONOT LOOK UPTO OUR INNER VOICE AS HINDUS. I am not saying this to you in particular, I am referencing this as an INDIAN COMMUNITY. SO PLEASE NOTHING PERSONAL.
every one of us is a GOOD PRACTISING HINDU BECAUSE WE LIVE LIFE WITH OUR DHARMIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES. IT IS TIME TO COME TOGATHER AND IMPLEMENT THOSE VALUES AS A HINDU SOCIETY.
thanks for your suggestion i really appreciate that.
:)
shana04
02-13 10:15 AM
I know what the job title and Job duties were stated in the Labor certification and have acopy of my Labor certification application with me, but if you can give me the format of the letter for AC21 that would be great.
Please let me know
Thanks
check post #22
Please let me know
Thanks
check post #22


No comments:
Post a Comment