willwin
02-18 11:36 AM
:rolleyes:
Dude you can convert from CP to AOS even after filing for CP. Your CP can be canceled. Vise-versa is more complicated. Even murthy.com had some write up on this. Go search their website.
Talk to a lawyer and stop cribbing here. Your situation is nothing different from others.
Internet/ssnd03,
I would like to clarify few things on behalf of CP filers:
1. Taking CP or 485 route is a personal decision and none of the CP filers have to justify you guys especially when you do not have a pragmatic approach to this issue.
2. If CP filers were not contributing to IV because they were not seeing any benefit out of IV efforts; what do you expect from CP filers to win your kind heart? Contribute in every single way even knowing that IV would do nothing to CP filers? How many such great souls do we have among 485 filers who are here just to get their GC sooner (which means I am not talking about volunteers who have GC but still helping IV - kudos to you guys).
Tell the 485 filers that IV will only take care of members whose PD is over 3 or 4 years old and see how many of those birds will still be on the IV tree!
3. There is no sin, stupid logic in CP filers (who are already in the USA) asking for a provision like EAD. And, CP filers are asking for it just because of the severe retrogression we are in. And they would not have asked for it if there was a separate VISA numbers pool available for CP filers.
You are (or were) just a beneficiary in this system like every one else. CP or 485, every one have equal right to bring up their issue to the Govt.
485 guys want to speed up the name check, multiple year EAD, AP, increase visa numbers to infinity, remove per country limit, make EB2 current just because you guys made a decision to go with EB2 assuming that would be a faster queue. you guys even change EB3 to EB2 to speed up application and even sue USCIS!!! And all this are fair!!!
But a guy should not opt to go for CP assuming that would be a faster queue. Even if he/she does, should not come back and ask for ANY benefits even if the queue comes to a stand still for a decade because of all the July filers!
If the core members come and out and say that IV is only for 485 filers or only for those who have made contribution, then CP filers would take a stand.
Until then, chill out and do not show your frustrations on CP guys.
Dude you can convert from CP to AOS even after filing for CP. Your CP can be canceled. Vise-versa is more complicated. Even murthy.com had some write up on this. Go search their website.
Talk to a lawyer and stop cribbing here. Your situation is nothing different from others.
Internet/ssnd03,
I would like to clarify few things on behalf of CP filers:
1. Taking CP or 485 route is a personal decision and none of the CP filers have to justify you guys especially when you do not have a pragmatic approach to this issue.
2. If CP filers were not contributing to IV because they were not seeing any benefit out of IV efforts; what do you expect from CP filers to win your kind heart? Contribute in every single way even knowing that IV would do nothing to CP filers? How many such great souls do we have among 485 filers who are here just to get their GC sooner (which means I am not talking about volunteers who have GC but still helping IV - kudos to you guys).
Tell the 485 filers that IV will only take care of members whose PD is over 3 or 4 years old and see how many of those birds will still be on the IV tree!
3. There is no sin, stupid logic in CP filers (who are already in the USA) asking for a provision like EAD. And, CP filers are asking for it just because of the severe retrogression we are in. And they would not have asked for it if there was a separate VISA numbers pool available for CP filers.
You are (or were) just a beneficiary in this system like every one else. CP or 485, every one have equal right to bring up their issue to the Govt.
485 guys want to speed up the name check, multiple year EAD, AP, increase visa numbers to infinity, remove per country limit, make EB2 current just because you guys made a decision to go with EB2 assuming that would be a faster queue. you guys even change EB3 to EB2 to speed up application and even sue USCIS!!! And all this are fair!!!
But a guy should not opt to go for CP assuming that would be a faster queue. Even if he/she does, should not come back and ask for ANY benefits even if the queue comes to a stand still for a decade because of all the July filers!
If the core members come and out and say that IV is only for 485 filers or only for those who have made contribution, then CP filers would take a stand.
Until then, chill out and do not show your frustrations on CP guys.
wallpaper The image that represents this
stang20874
03-22 12:01 PM
I live in Montgomery County, Maryland. Who else? Let us team up please.

logiclife
04-03 10:56 AM
Please ask your colleagues who are unaware of this that it takes a few clicks to send faxes to all 100 senators and number of faxes matter to emphasize the gravity of situation and widespread support to our cause.
2011 cholas makeup. wear your

a_yaja
02-14 04:54 PM
Hi, our first set of APs are expired and we never renewed since we did not plan to go out of the US. Now we need to apply for new AP, is it possible to apply online or since w eMUSt apply by mail since we don't have a valid AP at present.
Anybody in similar situation? Can somebody PM the cover letter to me?
Thanks,
Madhuri
We let our APs expire in April 2009. We applied for new AP (e-filed) in Oct. 2009 and got AP valid for 1 year (from Oct. 2009 to Oct. 2010 - the AP was approved in 22 days). When I applied for new AP online, I don't remember if it asked for previous AP details or not. I don't think it did - even if it did I would have given the valid dates of the expired AP.
Hope this helps.
Anybody in similar situation? Can somebody PM the cover letter to me?
Thanks,
Madhuri
We let our APs expire in April 2009. We applied for new AP (e-filed) in Oct. 2009 and got AP valid for 1 year (from Oct. 2009 to Oct. 2010 - the AP was approved in 22 days). When I applied for new AP online, I don't remember if it asked for previous AP details or not. I don't think it did - even if it did I would have given the valid dates of the expired AP.
Hope this helps.
more...
diptam
08-20 09:50 PM
I understand your mental condition because my Labor was also traded in market during 2004... Dont take any impulsive step by reading forums ! Make sure you 've correct docs and stuffs before letting employer know that you sued them. Remember they can revoke H1B anytime showing completely different reasons.
Also remember you have to pay for your lawyer - this is not going to be a 'class action' or any 'criminal trial' that you be will assisted with lawyer.
I'm not discouragaing you to complain against wrong-doers but be ready before cracking down on them.
Good Luck !
No, they stopped responding to my emails from last month.
Also remember you have to pay for your lawyer - this is not going to be a 'class action' or any 'criminal trial' that you be will assisted with lawyer.
I'm not discouragaing you to complain against wrong-doers but be ready before cracking down on them.
Good Luck !
No, they stopped responding to my emails from last month.
eilsoe
02-05 01:58 PM
WOHOO!!!!! :P:P:P
more...

mhb
07-06 06:57 PM
Has the program aired on CST? It starts in minutes in EST. Let me know, if it has not been aired today.
please, go to http://www.wandtv.com/
please, go to http://www.wandtv.com/
2010 how to do chola makeup.
IndianIII
09-27 10:35 PM
Your university looks like a wierd one. How can one get a course completion certificate when there were 2 papers pending.
more...
fearonlygod
02-12 01:14 AM
Hi
I left my previous employer more than 6 months back , he didnt paid me my final paycheck and i complained to DOL since 3 months...now wehn i asked for my W2 he said me to do whatever i feel and he is adamant at not giving it....moreover he said that his company has suffered losses worth 25K and his lawyer has sent a legal notice in this regard....and when i said how will we file taxes he says he wished for me to be out of status and go back.....
Since i have complained to DOL and also it is more than 6 moths since i left his organisation giving proper notice and have email confirmations, can he issue me legeal notice.....?please advice...
He is also saying that he has written to USCIS that I am fraud,....though I have been working in fortune 100 companies and now also working in reputed company and never lied for anything and was on project from day 1 since I came to States....? can USCIS cause problems for me in future...
Also, he seems to have closed his company..
Folks please advice....
I left my previous employer more than 6 months back , he didnt paid me my final paycheck and i complained to DOL since 3 months...now wehn i asked for my W2 he said me to do whatever i feel and he is adamant at not giving it....moreover he said that his company has suffered losses worth 25K and his lawyer has sent a legal notice in this regard....and when i said how will we file taxes he says he wished for me to be out of status and go back.....
Since i have complained to DOL and also it is more than 6 moths since i left his organisation giving proper notice and have email confirmations, can he issue me legeal notice.....?please advice...
He is also saying that he has written to USCIS that I am fraud,....though I have been working in fortune 100 companies and now also working in reputed company and never lied for anything and was on project from day 1 since I came to States....? can USCIS cause problems for me in future...
Also, he seems to have closed his company..
Folks please advice....
hair cholas makeup.
ksurjan
07-02 03:10 PM
forms : 1350
Lawyers Fee : 2000
Birth Certificate : 100
Fedex : 21
Medical : 600
Total: 4071
Lawyers Fee : 2000
Birth Certificate : 100
Fedex : 21
Medical : 600
Total: 4071
more...

Sakthisagar
10-26 04:04 PM
Another news making. Advice to all of Youngster Indians and Indians here by the India's outsourcing chop shop IT messihah Infosys Chief.
Don't look at IT industry as means to settle abroad: Narayana Murthy - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/Dont-look-at-IT-industry-as-means-to-settle-abroad-Murthy/articleshow/6815589.cms)
Don't look at IT industry as means to settle abroad: Narayana Murthy - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/Dont-look-at-IT-industry-as-means-to-settle-abroad-Murthy/articleshow/6815589.cms)
hot Cholas Makeup - QwickStep
sarath99
06-17 10:57 AM
Great initiative, I support this and participate in any action items..
more...
house makeup cholas makeup. Culture Class. cholas makeup. cholas makeup. cholas
Hopeful1
06-18 06:20 PM
Thanks Snathan for bringing up this issue.
I personally suffered due to this visa stamping. I was stuck in Delhi for four months due to administrative processing, almost lost my job, lost apartment, lost lot of money and now I am scared to go back for stamping again. My wife and I had to miss my father in law's funeral due to this fear.
I know few other folks who have been in similar situation and I can contact them to share stories.
I am willing to contribute both time and money for this initiative.
I personally suffered due to this visa stamping. I was stuck in Delhi for four months due to administrative processing, almost lost my job, lost apartment, lost lot of money and now I am scared to go back for stamping again. My wife and I had to miss my father in law's funeral due to this fear.
I know few other folks who have been in similar situation and I can contact them to share stories.
I am willing to contribute both time and money for this initiative.
tattoo cholas wore their make-up
kaisersose
06-05 01:32 PM
I am curious to know the Answer
Since the H-1 will be cancelled by the previous employer, the answer is No.
Since the H-1 will be cancelled by the previous employer, the answer is No.
more...
pictures the rukas, cholas makeup.
cygent
09-19 03:11 PM
Ok, I've seen a lot of threads about go to the rally, actions items, I've reading a lot of guys saying dont ask for your receipt status, dont waste your time etc, etc.
What, are you 4 yrs. old man? If one works sincerely towards the cause, then he will realize the answer themselves, please try & think about that. Please help us work towards the goal. Nothing happens overnight, hope you are old & experienced enough to realize that or you must be an armchair quarterback. Please listen to "Time" by Pink Floyd & get your priorities straight.
What, are you 4 yrs. old man? If one works sincerely towards the cause, then he will realize the answer themselves, please try & think about that. Please help us work towards the goal. Nothing happens overnight, hope you are old & experienced enough to realize that or you must be an armchair quarterback. Please listen to "Time" by Pink Floyd & get your priorities straight.
dresses cholas makeup. rachel bilson
cool_desi_gc
12-17 07:36 PM
I know we had lot of discussions about Notice date and reciept date.I was planning to invoking AC-21 after 180 days.My application reached USCIS on Jul 18th.I assume this is when the 180 days count down starts.My notice date is Sept 18th.(Checks cashed).My online status for my 485 is as follows
"On September 18, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.Blah blah"
When they recieved, do they mean it is the reciept date.My 180 days ends on Jan 18th 2008.
I am confused now.Does the 180 count down start from Jul 18th or Sept 18th ? I always thought it started from the date of reciept(The date it was recieved in thier mailroom).Can someone confirm ?
"On September 18, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.Blah blah"
When they recieved, do they mean it is the reciept date.My 180 days ends on Jan 18th 2008.
I am confused now.Does the 180 count down start from Jul 18th or Sept 18th ? I always thought it started from the date of reciept(The date it was recieved in thier mailroom).Can someone confirm ?
more...
makeup Makeup and cholas makeup.
nrk
10-29 01:47 PM
Thanks rb,
Did you visit any country that might have triggered this?
I worked in Kuwait and visited Bahrain, Dubai. Does any of the countries were in that list.
Have you ever faced any issues with your last name being on no fly list?
No
Regards,
NRK
NRK,
Did you visit any country that might have triggered this?
Have you ever faced any issues with your last name being on no fly list?
You have pretty much answered no to most of the questions asked by other posters. If the answers to the above questions are no too, then it must be USCIS error.
Did you visit any country that might have triggered this?
I worked in Kuwait and visited Bahrain, Dubai. Does any of the countries were in that list.
Have you ever faced any issues with your last name being on no fly list?
No
Regards,
NRK
NRK,
Did you visit any country that might have triggered this?
Have you ever faced any issues with your last name being on no fly list?
You have pretty much answered no to most of the questions asked by other posters. If the answers to the above questions are no too, then it must be USCIS error.
girlfriend cholas makeup. imagenes+cholas
chaukas
09-09 05:53 PM
The discussion seems to be focused on getting a certification to add to your resume. I am a PMP too, have delivered several small projects.
I think whether you are a PM or a developer, PMP is a good step to understanding and appreciating the business value of what you are doing as a techie.
It is not just a certification but a way of thinking.
It applies to everything in your life not just your work......
Treating it like a commodity isn't the best way to look at it.
My 2 cents .....
I think whether you are a PM or a developer, PMP is a good step to understanding and appreciating the business value of what you are doing as a techie.
It is not just a certification but a way of thinking.
It applies to everything in your life not just your work......
Treating it like a commodity isn't the best way to look at it.
My 2 cents .....
hairstyles how to do chola makeup.
sujan_vatrapu
11-03 08:39 AM
As was said somewhere else on this forum, "lets take care of the foreigners first and then take care of the dying!" Sounds - what's the word - logical!
lets stop this rhetoric on repubs, what about bobby jindal, marco rubio & nick haley and plz don't give explanations to distort the reality, many in the republicans sincerely support legal immigration, tell me few good things dems did to legal immigrants, aint regan the one who gave amnesty to illegals in 80s, aint bush the one who tried more than once to pass CIR, who opposed h1b fee increase recently?
lets stop this rhetoric on repubs, what about bobby jindal, marco rubio & nick haley and plz don't give explanations to distort the reality, many in the republicans sincerely support legal immigration, tell me few good things dems did to legal immigrants, aint regan the one who gave amnesty to illegals in 80s, aint bush the one who tried more than once to pass CIR, who opposed h1b fee increase recently?
makemygc
08-01 12:14 PM
I just checked - mine was L.Armstrong too....
Is there anybody who filed on July 2nd at NSC, I-140 approved from TSC and got the receipt or checks encashed??
Is there anybody who filed on July 2nd at NSC, I-140 approved from TSC and got the receipt or checks encashed??
AUG2005GC
08-22 12:02 AM
I was able to successfully port my EB3 to EB2 and received my GC last month. I am working for a mid-size American consulting firm. My background is Bachelors in Computers from India and did Masters in Computers from US.
I filed my EB3 labor in AUG 2005 and got both labor and I140 approved in two months.
Filed 485 in July 2007 & got EAD/AP.
Went to my Employer and requested them to either refile my application for EB2 or I will have to resign. Since I was already working as PM, it was easy for my Employer to file for EB2 for PM position.
Filed EB2 labor in March 2009, Got approved in Jan 2010
Got EB2 I140 approved in March 2010
Late March Case transferred to Local Office.
Personal Interview in May 2010 - IO was not sure why i was called for interview. No Questions asked and told to wait till date gets current.
Date got current in July.
- Call multiple times 800 number only standard response
- Went to local office and request update. IO told to wait for a week. 2 days later on 14th July got my GC approved.
I believe even if you get your GC 6 months early by porting dates, its worth it. I hope my story helps you.
Best Luck!
I filed my EB3 labor in AUG 2005 and got both labor and I140 approved in two months.
Filed 485 in July 2007 & got EAD/AP.
Went to my Employer and requested them to either refile my application for EB2 or I will have to resign. Since I was already working as PM, it was easy for my Employer to file for EB2 for PM position.
Filed EB2 labor in March 2009, Got approved in Jan 2010
Got EB2 I140 approved in March 2010
Late March Case transferred to Local Office.
Personal Interview in May 2010 - IO was not sure why i was called for interview. No Questions asked and told to wait till date gets current.
Date got current in July.
- Call multiple times 800 number only standard response
- Went to local office and request update. IO told to wait for a week. 2 days later on 14th July got my GC approved.
I believe even if you get your GC 6 months early by porting dates, its worth it. I hope my story helps you.
Best Luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment