needhelp!
02-09 10:34 PM
my 5 year old had started one last week.. and we will be sending it out too!
wallpaper Arnold Schwarzenegger for
piyu7444
02-24 03:16 AM
I took a new job and transferred my H1B with new employer. But my GC process is with the same old employer and his attorney. Do I now have to file AC21 ? I changed my job with new responsibilities.
It is your choice if you want to invoke AC21 or not. A lot of people (like me) do not inform USCIS and change job after 180 day of filing 485 and wait to either get GC or to get an RFE.
Some people dont want RFE at the time when PD is current for them and hence send out letter to USCIS about job change invoking AC21.
There is no right or wrong thing and one choses what he/she feels good about + whatever attorney suggests. You can decide for yourself what you want to do.
------------I am not a lawyer so this is per my limited knowledge -------------------
It is your choice if you want to invoke AC21 or not. A lot of people (like me) do not inform USCIS and change job after 180 day of filing 485 and wait to either get GC or to get an RFE.
Some people dont want RFE at the time when PD is current for them and hence send out letter to USCIS about job change invoking AC21.
There is no right or wrong thing and one choses what he/she feels good about + whatever attorney suggests. You can decide for yourself what you want to do.
------------I am not a lawyer so this is per my limited knowledge -------------------

samcam
05-19 11:19 AM
Welcome to our newest member biju...
3870 and counting!! Come join us!
30 more to go to reach today's goal of 3900 members..
3870 and counting!! Come join us!
30 more to go to reach today's goal of 3900 members..
2011 Schwarzenegger#39;s son?
chanduv23
02-14 03:58 PM
We want widespread support from all Physicians.
If you are a resident, fellow, preparing for USMLE, practicing, j1 waiver everyone, please join the IV Physicians group. We need a lot of support for this bill.
Please spread the message and get your organizations to participate actively in this campaign.
Please post you pledge for support on this thread
If you are a resident, fellow, preparing for USMLE, practicing, j1 waiver everyone, please join the IV Physicians group. We need a lot of support for this bill.
Please spread the message and get your organizations to participate actively in this campaign.
Please post you pledge for support on this thread
more...

sareesh
03-30 08:10 AM
Thank You all for your feedback and I am still not clear if I can attend Halifax for my H1B visa, which is expired on 12/09/2006(from company A).
EndlessWait
07-09 12:26 PM
I know its hard to get it noticed, but in order to make a real impact, we must strive to put this news on the front page of major media, while its sill hot. Last week CNN had an article on the front page regarding the "plight of hindu widows". I was baffled to see an article like that get the headline space and not a small comment from CNN about the JULY VB fiasco.
more...
SSSarkar
06-24 06:33 PM
I am also applying 485 and my lawyer told me that the passport should be valid for atleast one year.
Hello All,
I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.
I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --
1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?
2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.
Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.
Thanks.
Hello All,
I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.
I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --
1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?
2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.
Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.
Thanks.
2010 house arnold schwarzenegger son
ksiddaba
08-22 03:23 PM
My questions:
While on H1B can a professional engineer sign a design and plans offcourse for free. Say to a friend design and plan.
While owning this business one is free to sponsor and support other H1Bs. In other words, you can hire a h1B as well (like your spouse). This could be yourself, although that would be at some level unfair.
Incidentally, you could get a second H1B to work with your friend through a company that your friend set up to do this consulting work (if your original H1B employer lets you and you keep your original employment). You would have to go through the labor etc. Secondary H1Bs are suprisingly not uncommon.
As for just signing plans for free, and not being paid for it, but sharing in the profits resulting from the venture is pushing the "intent" of the law. I think what the USCIS wants to see is you taking a passive approach in the business (say giving up front investment) or making contacts available to the business or giving a talk or seminar to promote the business. Signing off a design would I think be considered as day to day operations of the business which would violate the intent of the law. But like all laws (esp. immigration ones) everything is a question of interpretation. You get a good lawyer to back you and you would be ok with how much you can get away with, within the law.
While on H1B can a professional engineer sign a design and plans offcourse for free. Say to a friend design and plan.
While owning this business one is free to sponsor and support other H1Bs. In other words, you can hire a h1B as well (like your spouse). This could be yourself, although that would be at some level unfair.
Incidentally, you could get a second H1B to work with your friend through a company that your friend set up to do this consulting work (if your original H1B employer lets you and you keep your original employment). You would have to go through the labor etc. Secondary H1Bs are suprisingly not uncommon.
As for just signing plans for free, and not being paid for it, but sharing in the profits resulting from the venture is pushing the "intent" of the law. I think what the USCIS wants to see is you taking a passive approach in the business (say giving up front investment) or making contacts available to the business or giving a talk or seminar to promote the business. Signing off a design would I think be considered as day to day operations of the business which would violate the intent of the law. But like all laws (esp. immigration ones) everything is a question of interpretation. You get a good lawyer to back you and you would be ok with how much you can get away with, within the law.
more...

Ramba
09-25 07:40 PM
:) Ramba, I agree, but CBP issues I-94 based on passport expiry date. then what do you do ?
Let's say if you have a visa till dec 2010 and passport expires by june 2010. If you go out of country now and enter US again, they will issue I-94 till june 2010 only. Now a days Port of Entry CBP are careful in issuing I-94 till the expiry of the passport (not till the visa end date).
You are right. You don't need to renew the passport, if you are not planing to travel (planning to leave USA and come back). :)Even you can through your expired PP in waste bin after making a copy for records, if you dont want to leave USA.
Let's say if you have a visa till dec 2010 and passport expires by june 2010. If you go out of country now and enter US again, they will issue I-94 till june 2010 only. Now a days Port of Entry CBP are careful in issuing I-94 till the expiry of the passport (not till the visa end date).
You are right. You don't need to renew the passport, if you are not planing to travel (planning to leave USA and come back). :)Even you can through your expired PP in waste bin after making a copy for records, if you dont want to leave USA.
hair pictures arnold schwarzenegger
setpit_gc
08-13 01:58 PM
My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.
It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.
My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.
I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.
All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.
I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.
Please advice.
It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.
My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.
I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.
All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.
I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.
Please advice.
more...

onemorecame
07-23 12:14 PM
Dont know whether it matters.
But R. Mickels.
How do you know who signed your I-485?
But R. Mickels.
How do you know who signed your I-485?
hot arnold schwarzenegger son
sonia_sd
09-14 02:34 PM
The company is very healthy financially and has around 100 employees on payroll. They have successfully processed many GCs for the existing employees in the last 3 years. The irony is one of my friends that filed with me on the same advertisement and profile got his GC 18 months ago!!
jlt007us,
Sorry for your situation & I would suggest you better contact an experienced lawyer...who can advice you closely and assist you in this situation.
Soni-
jlt007us,
Sorry for your situation & I would suggest you better contact an experienced lawyer...who can advice you closely and assist you in this situation.
Soni-
more...
house arnold schwarzenegger son
mariner5555
05-25 05:23 PM
i am wondering do you have LUd for i-485 or i-131 or i-140 ?
it was for my EAD application (I already completed the finger printing ..it took 2 minutes but I had to drive a total of 50 miles ..waste of time and gas ..my last finger printing was 4 months ago ..I get the feeling that they send us for FP just to keep the folks at the FP office busy on a saturday !!) ..I saw the date change twice ..but no new message (last wed and friday) ..maybe they did not want to work before the long weekend.
it was for my EAD application (I already completed the finger printing ..it took 2 minutes but I had to drive a total of 50 miles ..waste of time and gas ..my last finger printing was 4 months ago ..I get the feeling that they send us for FP just to keep the folks at the FP office busy on a saturday !!) ..I saw the date change twice ..but no new message (last wed and friday) ..maybe they did not want to work before the long weekend.
tattoo arnold schwarzenegger son.
gc_samba
07-17 05:03 PM
Thank you I appreciate your response
No minimum period is necessary and firing will not have any negative impact.
No minimum period is necessary and firing will not have any negative impact.
more...
pictures arnold schwarzenegger son
ken
04-08 02:24 PM
Hello gurus
I filled my 485 in july fiasco at Nebraska service center. Today I recieved an online update on my and my wife case (485) saying that case has been transfered to miami,fl , the reason is because it falls under that jurisdiction.
I am EB3 India, PD Aug 2002.
I already recieved my EAD,AP
Let me know your thoughts or if some one else also recieve the same update.
Thanks in advance..
I filled my 485 in july fiasco at Nebraska service center. Today I recieved an online update on my and my wife case (485) saying that case has been transfered to miami,fl , the reason is because it falls under that jurisdiction.
I am EB3 India, PD Aug 2002.
I already recieved my EAD,AP
Let me know your thoughts or if some one else also recieve the same update.
Thanks in advance..
dresses Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
samcam
05-19 01:42 PM
Welcome to our newest member, NBA
more...
makeup arnold schwarzenegger son.

knowDOL
08-15 11:01 AM
Converting to PERM is safe, does cost money and advantageous only to get 3 year extensions of H-1B which will save your company the money for extensions. (H-1B). It does not expedite your GC processing time and does not fetch you even EAD.
My company's attorney converted 4 EB2 cases with PD March 2005 to PERM and successfully got approved all the 4 cases with in two months. On all the four cases they have not got the 45 days letters.
In your case since you are in 8th year extension it may be better to either convert exisitng EB3 to PERM or file a new EB2 for a different position in same company and get I140 approved. Evaluate based on which one costs you less money.
Hi Mike,
I am with same company since I came (since 2000) and my current LC (RIR, EB3-India) pendng at PEBC, my PD is 06/16/03, I am about to file 8th H1 Ext, My Lawyer is not advising me to convert into PERM, can you suggest/refferer your lawyer?
Thanks
My company's attorney converted 4 EB2 cases with PD March 2005 to PERM and successfully got approved all the 4 cases with in two months. On all the four cases they have not got the 45 days letters.
In your case since you are in 8th year extension it may be better to either convert exisitng EB3 to PERM or file a new EB2 for a different position in same company and get I140 approved. Evaluate based on which one costs you less money.
Hi Mike,
I am with same company since I came (since 2000) and my current LC (RIR, EB3-India) pendng at PEBC, my PD is 06/16/03, I am about to file 8th H1 Ext, My Lawyer is not advising me to convert into PERM, can you suggest/refferer your lawyer?
Thanks
girlfriend arnold schwarzenegger son
eilsoe
10-02 03:34 PM
hey, how do i add to the wallpaper section? I just got redirected to the forum... :-\
Oh, and btw, got a new pic here: www.avalon-rev.dk/soldat.jpg
Not as advanced as the previous, but still nice.. :)
i make rain now... HA!
Oh, and btw, got a new pic here: www.avalon-rev.dk/soldat.jpg
Not as advanced as the previous, but still nice.. :)
i make rain now... HA!
hairstyles arnold schwarzenegger son
akhilmahajan
05-12 10:36 AM
Congrats and all the best in your future endeavours.
Please support IV as long as you can and also guide us through this journey.
Please dont forget to post your experience at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18993
GO IV GO.
TOGETHER WE CAN.
Please support IV as long as you can and also guide us through this journey.
Please dont forget to post your experience at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18993
GO IV GO.
TOGETHER WE CAN.
saimrathi
07-23 03:43 PM
UPS says Delivered at 7.30am on 7/2/07 signed for by Hindera..
Although I dont know what the point of this thread is... as someone said, please keep all tracking to one thread or ..
Although I dont know what the point of this thread is... as someone said, please keep all tracking to one thread or ..
clear485
06-02 10:11 PM
there is no 10,000 source but i heard people say that..
are you also their client..are you audited..my audit is on business
necessity and recruitment..
does this mean we are screwed...or will they do something..they are
big law firm..why would we suffer when one lawyer in the big firm makes
stupid mistake
Is there any impact on AC-21 guys.... I changed my attorney to Fragomen after using AC-21....
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....
are you also their client..are you audited..my audit is on business
necessity and recruitment..
does this mean we are screwed...or will they do something..they are
big law firm..why would we suffer when one lawyer in the big firm makes
stupid mistake
Is there any impact on AC-21 guys.... I changed my attorney to Fragomen after using AC-21....
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....


No comments:
Post a Comment