Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

real estate logo design

images Logo Design Review: Zebra real estate logo design. interests from real estate
  • interests from real estate



  • langagadu
    12-02 06:53 PM
    Are you sure he is an attorney? May be he is a normal guy like me still in his halloween costume as Attorney.:D

    Hi Experts,
    The question i've is:
    I heard from my Immigration Lawyer that,from November 01, 2008, any person who works in Information Technology (IT) and who has Advanced Degree from USA like Master's is eligible for EB3 Category only and not EB2 category. Please confirm if the above statement is true or not.

    Thanks,
    Abhi





    wallpaper interests from real estate real estate logo design. Home Builders/Real Estate
  • Home Builders/Real Estate



  • iheartindia79
    09-21 01:52 PM
    Centre: Nebraska
    I485: July 2
    EAD: Approved





    real estate logo design. in involved real estate!
  • in involved real estate!



  • kumar1
    10-16 08:39 PM
    bump





    2011 Home Builders/Real Estate real estate logo design. Columbus Realty logo
  • Columbus Realty logo



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-03 12:16 PM
    Hi,

    I may know the answer, but I thought i would check.

    Below is my situation:
    1) I-140 approved in Jan 2008
    2) I-485 pending since July 2007
    3) I have a 2 year EAD

    Now, if I switch my job and the new employer is not ready to transfer my H1-B, can I use my EAD to work(provided my I-140 is not revoked by the previous employer)
    Also, any chance that I could keep my GC application alive? what will happen when my Priority date becomes current.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    real estate logo design. Fairways Real Estate
  • Fairways Real Estate



  • thomachan72
    04-06 04:50 PM
    I guess I did posted in general section. I did not noticed other news sections ...as you can see I am new here.
    And if you just want positive posts ....thats good.

    Then leave some negative thinking,

    I dont have any other details other than ..what I have on my profile.

    Friend, with all due respect; what the members requested was to post some information about yourself. are you a immigrant? do you have any application pending / approved etc.
    This helps us identify with you as a group.
    Thanks for bringing this visa abuse issue to our attention. Just as in any other trade, surely there are many abusers, however, this economy fueled itself to the top of the world in a lot of things using talents from around the world and that was mainly via the temporary work visas including H1b. Now you might meet 1 person in say 100000 who falls into the catagory you mentioned and none of us entertain such people with any respect.





    real estate logo design. Real Estate Company
  • Real Estate Company



  • abhisec
    11-20 07:15 PM
    Movie is not focused on H1b quota. It would tell common public the real side stories of H1 people as they are focused now as job stealers (is wrong). The odds of that and how they struggle on H1 etc.

    IV Movies,

    I can help with story line, some dialogues, acting as well as post production. I'm not a professional by any stretch of imagination but i'm definitely willing to contribute.

    - AK



    more...


    real estate logo design. Real Estate Logo template
  • Real Estate Logo template



  • waitin_toolong
    10-10 04:11 PM
    I-102 will not work you need to file I-539 for extension of I-94.

    I-102 is for replacement I-94.

    I am sorry but the rules clearly state that passport needs to be 6 months beyond the intendent travel period.

    Unfortunately for H1 that could mean several months or 2-3 years.

    fork up $300 unless you plan to be put of status or can find a cheaper way of flying out to Mexico/canada and flying back in.





    2010 in involved real estate! real estate logo design. Logo Design Review: Zebra
  • Logo Design Review: Zebra



  • Torphoto
    July 27th, 2004, 08:10 AM
    No one mentioned the Pentax *istD?



    more...


    real estate logo design. Anami - Real estate services
  • Anami - Real estate services



  • chi_shark
    07-07 06:04 PM
    I've been thru many jobs here, and none of the offer letters mentioned that the job would be "permanent" (whatever that means). It's especially not possible to have that written on job offer letters for contract/project-based jobs. In any case, UDCIS does *not* require you to mention that on your EVL.

    in my case, my rfe was clear that my evl needs to state that my job is "full time and permanent". it also asked for salary, "specific job duties", educational/training requirements, date of starting the job.

    it also said that the ac21 letter my company lawyer had already provided when i changed my job was inadequate in details!!! howzzat?





    hair Columbus Realty logo real estate logo design. Real Estate
  • Real Estate



  • psvk
    07-12 03:47 PM
    Employment- Based

    All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed
    CHINA- mainland born DOMINICAN REPUBLIC INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
    1st C C C C C C
    2nd C 01MAR06 C 01MAR06 C C
    3rd 01JUN04 22SEP03 01JUN04 01JAN02 U 01JUN04
    Other Workers 15MAY02 15MAY02 15MAY02 01JAN02 U 15MAY02
    4th C C C C C C
    Certain Religious Workers C C C C C C
    5th C C C C C C
    Targeted Employment Areas/ Regional Centers C C C C C C
    5th Pilot Programs C C C C C C



    more...


    real estate logo design. real estate logo design.
  • real estate logo design.



  • DudefromBombay
    06-30 01:24 PM
    HI Ivar,

    So in your case, did your older employer cancel or withdraw the I - 140 or it was active. Do you know if you can still port the priorty date if the I140 is withdrawn by the older employer. I have looked at most of the forums and haven't found a concrete answer to this question.





    hot Fairways Real Estate real estate logo design. Real Estate Brokers Logo
  • Real Estate Brokers Logo



  • optimystic
    03-28 08:08 PM
    Right but if my doubts are valid and USCIS may be planning to act in the said way then we can proudly say that " we have been legally fooled" by USCIS.

    May be one of the items in Admin fixes campaign should be to request for better transparency from USCIS.

    If you have transparency, a lot of issues will automatically see light and be raised in senate sessions, in media, etc.

    Stupid info like Processing Dates, which retrogress for stupid unknown reasons and are utterly useless information help no one.

    Some of the things that should be transparent and should be reported every month are

    1) Range of Recpt dates (earliest date and latest date) processed/opened by a service center in a month. This will help us understand if they are following FIFO or not

    2) Range of PDs approved/adjudicated/visa number assigned in a given month at a given service center
    earliest PD(date, EB category) &
    latest PD (date, EB category) &

    This will tell us whether they are adhering to their own rule of adjudicate cases and assign visa #s only when PD is current

    3) How many Visa numbers have been used up in each category so far. (They definitely have this information, otherwise what is the basis for them to suddenly move PDs ahead so as to use more visa numbers ! )

    This will expose the speed (or the lack of it! ) at which they are using visa numbers and potential for wastage


    The Gurus can probably come up with other metrics.

    Most of these should be easily generated by USCIS...and this transparency will force them to work efficiently/correctly.

    And since such data would also help Administration, they might like the proposal, and willing to force USCIS to start publishing such data.

    Then we wont have a use for sites like :) (sorry Mr. Goel ! )



    more...


    house Real Estate Agency Logo real estate logo design. Logo Design for Real Estate, Logo Design for Real Estate
  • Logo Design for Real Estate, Logo Design for Real Estate



  • Pagal
    03-25 08:25 AM
    Hello CrazyDesi,

    Congratulations! :) I really hope that USCIS starts this proactive approach towards adjudicating applications, that way if and when our PD becomes current, the card production would be the only remaining step in this journey.

    All the best and wish that you get your permanent residency in April itself! :)





    tattoo Real Estate Company real estate logo design. 2008 - serie of logo proposals
  • 2008 - serie of logo proposals



  • theshiningsun
    03-31 11:35 AM
    done ... thx pappu.



    more...


    pictures Real Estate Logo template real estate logo design. Malitas Real Estate: Logo
  • Malitas Real Estate: Logo



  • eb3India
    04-04 02:23 PM
    nobody complains about somebody getting green card getting in six months, infact I know somebody who got green card from india onmployment basis, the problem is people who have waited for 6 years or longer feels the pinch, because
    they have followed the law just like the guy who got in 6 months , and they see no light at the end of the tunnel, and frustration to certain degree amounts to anger.

    chilllllllll enjoy the system, this is how the system works, like it or not.

    thanks

    look I have been here for 10 years and I kick my self everyday for not getting card, if I played my cards right I should have been worrying about citizenship now :)

    many of are here for good reasons of our own deed and situations which are beyound our control, 9/11, immigration politics etc. the best way to get around this either to follow some lope hole such as labor subst, L1 etc, or fight the system thru IV, or just simply wait,

    complaining that someone else is getting greencard is nothing but childesh and I hate to say this as it comes from a "Highly educated" guy like who did is MS from US :D





    dresses Real Estate Brokers Logo real estate logo design. ERA Realty Real Estate Agent
  • ERA Realty Real Estate Agent



  • beppenyc
    09-18 08:17 PM
    Did you get an answer to this ? I am planning to move to Connecticut and will be working in New York City, thus wanted to know if you got an answer to this question.
    NYC is pretty easy, you have to shown your passaport and you get your ID or Licensing driver application. Thank god, but what a mess! I am wondering if we are still welcome in this country, i don`t know any more....



    more...


    makeup Anami - Real estate services real estate logo design. Real Estate Agency Logo
  • Real Estate Agency Logo



  • msp1976
    10-19 02:00 PM
    The USCIS has not taken any official position on whether they would allow the after I-140 3-year extension to be transferred to another employer.
    Using this loophole looks like many of us have actually sucessfully tranferred the H1B to a new employer after the 6 year limit..

    As long as USCIS does not release any regulations...We can do this ....
    If asked officialy some attorneys say that it cannot be done and some are fine with that...

    Immigration laws are kind of applied sporadically and can be pushed to a certain extent





    girlfriend 2008 - serie of logo proposals real estate logo design. of Real Estate Logo Design
  • of Real Estate Logo Design



  • tn1
    02-21 04:52 PM
    USCIS Receipt Data: Nov-7-2007
    LUD: Nov 14, Feb 17, Feb 21
    Approval Notice Email: Feb 21





    hairstyles real estate logo design. real estate logo design. real estate
  • real estate



  • kufloyd
    06-14 11:34 AM
    Hi Kunal,

    I am in the same boat. In my online status it showed exactly same msg. Then after couple of days it started showing the following msg:

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case has been sent to our local office for processing.

    On May 19, 2008, we transferred this case to our DES MOINES, IA location for additional processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our DES MOINES, IA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Please note: All this status changes and Soft LUD's are only for primary applicant and not for spouse's application. we have no connection with DES MOINES, IA, never stayed there , never worked there nor our company is from there. Don't know why it got transfered to local office there.
    I am hoping that this all means that my case is assigned to officer.

    Guru's any idea what all this means?

    Just saw a soft LUD today. No status change from yesterday though.

    fundo14 - how long has it been since it was transfered to the Des Moines office? Have you called and spoken to an IO about this change?





    guy03062
    04-04 08:46 AM
    for your continued great sacrification, dedication and hard work to resolve employment based immigration issue. We are with you...please keep it up!! :)





    abhijitp
    06-19 07:16 PM
    Please check your state chapter yahoogroup emails. DON'T SKIP DOING IT, this needs your urgent attention!

    Thank you!
    Abhijit



    No comments:

    Post a Comment