BABU79
09-28 05:57 PM
I have an Indian passport and currently working in USA on L1B visa. Before leaving India I initiated the process of getting permanent residence visa from Australia and while I was in USA I got the AU Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175) visa approved and it was stamped on my passport by the AU embassy in Washington DC.
My queries are:
- I am planning to go for a vacation to India very soon. While returning to USA will it be a problem with my Indian passport having both USA L1B visa and AU migrant visa.
- For the initial entry to AU, I want to go there next year only for a week directly from USA. Will it be a issue for me to enter the US in my return trip
Your advice on this will be very helpful.
My queries are:
- I am planning to go for a vacation to India very soon. While returning to USA will it be a problem with my Indian passport having both USA L1B visa and AU migrant visa.
- For the initial entry to AU, I want to go there next year only for a week directly from USA. Will it be a issue for me to enter the US in my return trip
Your advice on this will be very helpful.
wallpaper Make your short ob funkily
Blog Feeds
01-12 07:40 AM
Another member of Popular Science's Brilliant 10 list for this year is German-born Andre Platzer from Carnegie Mellon University. Platzer has developed KeYmaera, software that assists computer-controlled safety systems in avoiding catastrophic errors. Platzer's software is being used to make airplane autopilot systems, high speed rail and automobile cruise controls safer.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/immigrant-of-the-day-andre-platzer-computer-scientist.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/01/immigrant-of-the-day-andre-platzer-computer-scientist.html)

immig4me
05-03 08:45 PM
If approved perms go into audits, what happens to approved 140s or 140s currently being processed?
2011 in Funky Bob Hairstyles.
justAnotherFile
01-11 03:53 PM
"'We are a threat, whether we are doctors or cab drivers, lefty radio hosts or right-wing Congressmen'"....
interesting interview with sociologist Sudhir Alladi Venkatesh http://specials.rediff.com/news/2007/jan/11slid5.htm
interesting interview with sociologist Sudhir Alladi Venkatesh http://specials.rediff.com/news/2007/jan/11slid5.htm
more...
nhfirefighter13
June 10th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I'm almost done with my portrait class and I'm still having some posing issues (portrait work isn't reallly my thing, apparently.)
I put the Mamiya away and played with the 1D this week. Other than some levels adjustments and resizing, they haven't been altered.
What do you think?
I put the Mamiya away and played with the 1D this week. Other than some levels adjustments and resizing, they haven't been altered.
What do you think?
achu
06-05 03:18 PM
Hi,
I am confused with AP expiration date.
The printed exiration date is :July 29, 2009
But my latest paroled stamp on AP it is : Dec 05, 2009.
Which date should i follow to renew my AP?
thanks
achu
I am confused with AP expiration date.
The printed exiration date is :July 29, 2009
But my latest paroled stamp on AP it is : Dec 05, 2009.
Which date should i follow to renew my AP?
thanks
achu
more...
Blog Feeds
08-12 09:50 AM
The antis regularly trumpet the argument that we need to slash visa numbers to protect jobs for Americans looking for work. But if employers are seeking to slash payrolls and immigrants were a source for cheap labor, shouldn't we see visa applications increasing? The numbers tell a stark story - visa applications in key categories are plummeting. Eighteen months ago, H-1B applications for university educated workers were in such high demand that nearly 200,000 applications were received on the first day the annual allotment opened up. This past April, only 40,000 applications for the basic H-1B quota were received and...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/visa-data-busts-myths.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/visa-data-busts-myths.html)
2010 ob haircut, you should
martinvisalaw
09-22 07:25 PM
This is not really an immigration question. You should check with an employment lawyer in your area. Good luck.
more...

from_va
12-21 10:00 PM
Hello All,
I received a "Notice of intent to Revoke " on my approved I-140 recently. By gods grace, my company was able to get my I-140 reaffirmed.
The status on the USCIS website states as follows.
".....we mailed a notice to you reaffirming the approval of this case and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly."
We did NOT request for consular processing. Does any one know why USCIS send my case to Department of State?
Thank you !!
I received a "Notice of intent to Revoke " on my approved I-140 recently. By gods grace, my company was able to get my I-140 reaffirmed.
The status on the USCIS website states as follows.
".....we mailed a notice to you reaffirming the approval of this case and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly."
We did NOT request for consular processing. Does any one know why USCIS send my case to Department of State?
Thank you !!
hair or the funky inverted ob
suryamnb
12-19 11:31 PM
Hi friends,
Today I had a LUD on my old I-129 (approved in Aug 2005). The online status say: �On August 29, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.�
I'm no more working for this employer and I�ve changed to a new employer a year ago. What does this status mean?Any ideas?
Does this cause any problem to my current GC process which was sponsored by current employer?
Today I had a LUD on my old I-129 (approved in Aug 2005). The online status say: �On August 29, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable. This can have serious effects on the processing of this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent.�
I'm no more working for this employer and I�ve changed to a new employer a year ago. What does this status mean?Any ideas?
Does this cause any problem to my current GC process which was sponsored by current employer?
more...
vkarthik
11-05 04:12 PM
Not sure if I'm allowed to post such a question here, still trying ...
I have my H1 visa interview in Vancouver, Canada on the 21st of Nov. I'll be driving from Hillsboro (OR) to Vancouver on the 20th evening. I also have hotel reservation very close to the US embassy.
I was wondering if anyone who has an interview on the same day might be interested in sharing the ride and/or hotel expenses. Since the 22nd is a holiday, and I need to stay back for another day to get the visa, I have the hotel room booked from the 20th through the 23rd.
Please let me know if you are interested, we'll discuss further.
I have my H1 visa interview in Vancouver, Canada on the 21st of Nov. I'll be driving from Hillsboro (OR) to Vancouver on the 20th evening. I also have hotel reservation very close to the US embassy.
I was wondering if anyone who has an interview on the same day might be interested in sharing the ride and/or hotel expenses. Since the 22nd is a holiday, and I need to stay back for another day to get the visa, I have the hotel room booked from the 20th through the 23rd.
Please let me know if you are interested, we'll discuss further.
hot Funky Spiky Bob Haircuts
Blog Feeds
04-28 08:30 AM
On May 1, 2006, hundreds of thousands of immigrants around the country demonstrated against a restrictive immigration bill introduced in Congress. This weekend, similar demonstrations will occur around the US. I'll be attending my 20th law school reunion in Chicago this weekend and am hoping to attend that rally. I'd really rather be at the one in Phoenix and look forward to hearing reports from there.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/proimmigration-rallies-set-for-saturday-around-the-country.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/proimmigration-rallies-set-for-saturday-around-the-country.html)
more...
house funky bob hairstyle cute girl
rogerdepena
03-07 11:33 AM
I thought they were going to file it today? :confused:
tattoo Rihanna#39;s sleek ob hairstyle
newbie2020
04-14 04:34 PM
I was checking the http://congress.org
I noticed they have a Calls to Action from Groups and Organization on the home page, When i tried to see if there are any Immigration related issues posted There were many like increasing H2A etc but nothing corresponding to Retrogression or GC waiting faced by thousands of immigrants.
There are 100s of bills waiting for Co-sponsors published on this website.
I felt we should do post about the issues faced by Thousands of Legal immigrants who are struck in retrogression or Per country limit.
This may be a good place to put as a number of representatives may view it and it is a good way for us to let the people know of the issues.
Any thoughts........
I noticed they have a Calls to Action from Groups and Organization on the home page, When i tried to see if there are any Immigration related issues posted There were many like increasing H2A etc but nothing corresponding to Retrogression or GC waiting faced by thousands of immigrants.
There are 100s of bills waiting for Co-sponsors published on this website.
I felt we should do post about the issues faced by Thousands of Legal immigrants who are struck in retrogression or Per country limit.
This may be a good place to put as a number of representatives may view it and it is a good way for us to let the people know of the issues.
Any thoughts........
more...
pictures Short Hairstyles Pro#39;s and
reddymjm
06-13 08:14 AM
My ead card production ordered. I efiled on April 27th.
Rediculous, the processing times say it takes 90 days minimum. Hopefully they will give the extension from my expiry date which is Aug 28th 2008.
As USCIS is saying they will issue 2 year ead starting Jun 30. certainly I will not get a 2 year EAD.
Rediculous, the processing times say it takes 90 days minimum. Hopefully they will give the extension from my expiry date which is Aug 28th 2008.
As USCIS is saying they will issue 2 year ead starting Jun 30. certainly I will not get a 2 year EAD.
dresses Heidi Klum Long Bobs

Blog Feeds
03-29 07:50 AM
From the San Francisco Chronicle: A Concord man was sentenced on Friday to six months in prison and three years of supervised release, for making false statements on 11 applications for high-technology worker visas, United States Attorney Melinda Haag and Patrick Durkin, Special Agent In-Charge of the Diplomatic Security Service announced. Chennupati admitted that between April 1, 2008 and March 3, 2009, he submitted 11 foreign worker petitions to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that contained counterfeit job offer letters from the Gap Corporation, Wells Fargo Bank and Genentech. Chennupati also admitted that he falsely stated on the foreign worker...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/03/man-sentenced-to-prison-for-faking-h-1b-tech-worker-petitions.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/03/man-sentenced-to-prison-for-faking-h-1b-tech-worker-petitions.html)
more...
makeup 2010 Funky Mens Hairstyle
Sravanth
10-10 01:29 AM
Hi,
H1 Company is based in Phoenix with another office in delaware.I have gievn my address from NewHampshire on my LCA and NJ on my I 140 application.I work for a client in Newyork.I have given my address in New hampshire as I was not sure that my project will be for a longterm and gave my cousins address in New Hampshire for LCA.
I got an RFE asking why I have different addresses on my LCA and I140 while my company is based out of Arizona and Delaware.Please suggest how I should be answering this.
H1 Company is based in Phoenix with another office in delaware.I have gievn my address from NewHampshire on my LCA and NJ on my I 140 application.I work for a client in Newyork.I have given my address in New hampshire as I was not sure that my project will be for a longterm and gave my cousins address in New Hampshire for LCA.
I got an RFE asking why I have different addresses on my LCA and I140 while my company is based out of Arizona and Delaware.Please suggest how I should be answering this.
girlfriend Bob Hairstyle
GC2010
03-05 04:29 PM
Hi, I have/had valid I-94 all the time. Recently I renewed my passport in US. But I renewed it 3 months after expiry of old one. I heard from friends that, you need to have valid passport for the entire period of H1B petition validity. Wondering, If am in trouble for not renewing my passport before it expired. Please give your opinions.
Thanks
Thanks
hairstyles This was funky #39;do for

missedthecut
12-06 10:03 PM
Hi Friends,
My H1b 6 years time will expire on March 24th, 2011. One of my previous employer (eData experts) based out of PA had filed for my PERM labor in 12/12/1007.
But unfortunately due to their negligence it was denied and I was only told about only after 3 months. I currently work for another employer and they have not started my GC processing yet. I don't want to work for this new company because of lot of work pressure which is affecting my work life balance. Can someone out there please suggest me the options to stay in this country. This is very urgent. Your suggestions are really valuable for me. Appreciate your time.
Tks.
My H1b 6 years time will expire on March 24th, 2011. One of my previous employer (eData experts) based out of PA had filed for my PERM labor in 12/12/1007.
But unfortunately due to their negligence it was denied and I was only told about only after 3 months. I currently work for another employer and they have not started my GC processing yet. I don't want to work for this new company because of lot of work pressure which is affecting my work life balance. Can someone out there please suggest me the options to stay in this country. This is very urgent. Your suggestions are really valuable for me. Appreciate your time.
Tks.
kirupa
10-27 12:03 AM
Added :)
sobers
02-10 06:40 PM
Guys, an excellent find!
This information should all be collated and presented to QGA.
This information should all be collated and presented to QGA.


No comments:
Post a Comment