asanghi
11-16 05:22 PM
My wife and I, and the group I helped to start, American Families United (http://americanfamiliesunited.org), was featured in this story in the New York Times here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/12/fashion/12green.html
Hi Randall
I have read about you in some articles in the media. I can appreciate the frustration you might be facing with the backlog affecting your wife's green card.
I think as a citizen your efforts carry more weight than immigrants. Also you can reach out to more citizens.
I also signed up for the pledge drive. Too bad it didn't work out. However I really appreciate your efforts for taking up this issue.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/12/fashion/12green.html
Hi Randall
I have read about you in some articles in the media. I can appreciate the frustration you might be facing with the backlog affecting your wife's green card.
I think as a citizen your efforts carry more weight than immigrants. Also you can reach out to more citizens.
I also signed up for the pledge drive. Too bad it didn't work out. However I really appreciate your efforts for taking up this issue.
wallpaper Funny Cars Gallery - Awesome
kirupa
09-21 10:50 PM
That should be straightforward to do using buttons and a scrollviewer. The two buttons would be for the Left and Right arrows, and the scrollviewer would be the parent container for your images.
If you need more details, I can try to provide you with an example, but I may be delayed a bit with that :)
Cheers!
Kirupa
If you need more details, I can try to provide you with an example, but I may be delayed a bit with that :)
Cheers!
Kirupa
MONCYS
04-17 04:41 PM
140 approved and is over 180 days.
2011 Tweet
xZeRo23
06-21 06:59 PM
Dude.. in 10 mins I can make this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/xzero23/ice-streaks
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/xzero23/ice-streaks
more...
gcseeker2002
01-16 10:07 AM
I think at this pace, it should be for the grandchild!!!!!!
We can write a will and put our priority date in it !!, but I dont think in 25 years from now(assuming we live that long) the US green card will hold any value ;)
We can write a will and put our priority date in it !!, but I dont think in 25 years from now(assuming we live that long) the US green card will hold any value ;)
billvor
10-13 11:51 AM
can you give me the USCIS mailing address where you posted your wife's application. I am in the same situation a bit confused about their mailing address.
thanks
refer to the I-485 instructions - address where you should file application depends under what category you file.
thanks
refer to the I-485 instructions - address where you should file application depends under what category you file.
more...

panky72
06-18 04:36 PM
When I went to my county health dept to get vaccination shots (for medical exam), they asked me to see the civil surgeon first, "else you will pay lot more for shots that you do not need". I gave them the standard list (MMR, Polio, DTaP, Influenza type B, Hepatitis B), and there are a few more in (page 3 of) I-693 form (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf). Someone on this thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5553) (second-last post) says you may need a shorter list based on your age group. Did anyone recently take these shots, and can she/he give the correct list here?
Thanks.
I only took TDaP (Adacel) shot. For MMR, Hepatitis B and Chicken Pox I had a blood test which showed that I am immune. You do not need polio shot.
Thanks.
I only took TDaP (Adacel) shot. For MMR, Hepatitis B and Chicken Pox I had a blood test which showed that I am immune. You do not need polio shot.
2010 Funny Cars Screensaver
CRAZYMONK
07-21 02:29 PM
That is correct. If your employer is enrolled in E-verify then he needs to updated your information in that system otherwise just keep the form for record.
more...

czar_the_king
04-16 06:36 PM
I am planning to use AC21 to change employers. I signed G28 to allow the attorney for my current employer to represent me before USCIS. Since I signed G28, is it possible for my current employer to withdraw my I-485 application?
Please advise on this...
Please advise on this...
hair Vintage Funny Cars Pit Lane
shimul99
08-30 05:17 PM
Was it from texas or nebraska?
it was from Nabraska
it was from Nabraska
more...
aamirzeeshan
07-02 01:00 PM
If wife name is not mentioned what is the consequence?
I just checked mine, my wife name was mentioned but my son wasnt, and we applied his 485 without any problems, so i think you should not have any problems as long as you file her 485 with marriage certificate before your 485 is approved.
I just checked mine, my wife name was mentioned but my son wasnt, and we applied his 485 without any problems, so i think you should not have any problems as long as you file her 485 with marriage certificate before your 485 is approved.
hot of the funny cars class.
cessua
07-06 09:11 PM
Same thing...
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/technology/070705/z070502A.html
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/technology/070705/z070502A.html
more...
house Filed under Nitro Funny Cars
iv6523
06-11 08:17 PM
Hello,
Can any of you throw some light on these
To my understanding, if one is maxing out 6 years of H-1B visa on Nov 30, 2009 and doesn't have a way of extending to the 7th year H-1B.Then he has to stay physically outside of USA for 1 year.
1.Does 1 year stay have to be in the home country only?
2.Can one come and visit USA for a month[June 2010] or so between Nov30,09 and Nov 30,2010.[Eg: Conference, interview]?
3.If answer is yes to 2, would one have to stay for another 1 year away from July 2010? or they can come back to US during Dec 2010, if they have a new H-1B job?
Inputs appreciated.
Thanks
Can any of you throw some light on these
To my understanding, if one is maxing out 6 years of H-1B visa on Nov 30, 2009 and doesn't have a way of extending to the 7th year H-1B.Then he has to stay physically outside of USA for 1 year.
1.Does 1 year stay have to be in the home country only?
2.Can one come and visit USA for a month[June 2010] or so between Nov30,09 and Nov 30,2010.[Eg: Conference, interview]?
3.If answer is yes to 2, would one have to stay for another 1 year away from July 2010? or they can come back to US during Dec 2010, if they have a new H-1B job?
Inputs appreciated.
Thanks
tattoo Funny Car Pictures funny cars
miguy
06-15 11:32 AM
Does anyone know if you can file for I-485 on a B1/B2 or do you need to have an H4 status?
more...
pictures Funny Cars . Part 2
Jinlaw
03-21 03:14 PM
Oh I see, sorry about that! I'll make two threads one for each and maybe delete this one?
dresses Funny Cars Wallpapers
GCard_Dream
05-01 06:34 PM
It was hacked earlier. Looks like it is fixed now.
seems to work just fine for me ??
seems to work just fine for me ??
more...
makeup Funny Cars
gcdreamer05
08-27 02:56 PM
hi my wife had filed 485 on aug 2nd, we got the receipts aug 23rd monday.
Hope this helps...
We filed at TSC.
Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.
Hope this helps...
We filed at TSC.
Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.
girlfriend Joker Car - Funny Cars
gcpool
08-07 01:20 PM
How about filing writ of mandamus
hairstyles This funny car was rare indeed
KanishkaSharma
12-26 08:44 PM
I got my H1B Petition approved and have been working on OPT status since August. I made a Visa appoitment for tommorow and while taking the appointment I chose the Visa Renewal category instead of a new H1B visa.
My interview is tommorow and I am not able to change or cancel the date as in Delhi it needs to be done 2 working days before.
I want to know if anyone has gone though a similar experience and what should I do?
Looking forward to your replies!
Thanks!
Kanishk
My interview is tommorow and I am not able to change or cancel the date as in Delhi it needs to be done 2 working days before.
I want to know if anyone has gone though a similar experience and what should I do?
Looking forward to your replies!
Thanks!
Kanishk
pa_arora
08-07 07:11 PM
500 dollar question.
LUD: Last Updated Date.
RD: Received Date
AD: Approval Date
Just being proactive here and telling u all the dates so that u done open a new thread for the other ones tomorrow. ;-)
LUD: Last Updated Date.
RD: Received Date
AD: Approval Date
Just being proactive here and telling u all the dates so that u done open a new thread for the other ones tomorrow. ;-)
tanyas_21
11-26 12:31 AM
Hi :
I had applied for H1 when from india apil 2007, and in may 2007 i entered US on H4. My h1 got approved in aug 2007 asking me to get the stamping done from india. My consultant applied for H1 amendment on sep 21 2007. Its 8 weeks now, still not got any reply from INS.
1. I would like to know,how long does it generally take for h1 B amendment process.
2. Since the amendment is taking a long, can i go to mexico and re-enter
Regards,
Tanya
I had applied for H1 when from india apil 2007, and in may 2007 i entered US on H4. My h1 got approved in aug 2007 asking me to get the stamping done from india. My consultant applied for H1 amendment on sep 21 2007. Its 8 weeks now, still not got any reply from INS.
1. I would like to know,how long does it generally take for h1 B amendment process.
2. Since the amendment is taking a long, can i go to mexico and re-enter
Regards,
Tanya


No comments:
Post a Comment