geniousatwork
03-31 05:15 PM
I believe your sister can apply for you int he 4th Family based category.
Below is the family based catgory, you can find this in any visa bulletin too.
FAMILY-SPONSORED PREFERENCES
First: Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Citizens: 23,400 plus any numbers not required for fourth preference.
Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent
Residents: 114,200, plus the number (if any) by which the worldwide family preference level exceeds 226,000, and any unused first preference numbers:
A. Spouses and Children: 77% of the overall second preference limitation, of which 75% are exempt from the per-country limit;
B. Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older): 23% of the overall second preference limitation.
Third: Married Sons and Daughters of Citizens: 23,400, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences.
Fourth: Brothers and Sisters of Adult Citizens: 65,000, plus any numbers not required by first three preferences.
I am not very sure if dual application is possible.
Below is the family based catgory, you can find this in any visa bulletin too.
FAMILY-SPONSORED PREFERENCES
First: Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Citizens: 23,400 plus any numbers not required for fourth preference.
Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent
Residents: 114,200, plus the number (if any) by which the worldwide family preference level exceeds 226,000, and any unused first preference numbers:
A. Spouses and Children: 77% of the overall second preference limitation, of which 75% are exempt from the per-country limit;
B. Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older): 23% of the overall second preference limitation.
Third: Married Sons and Daughters of Citizens: 23,400, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences.
Fourth: Brothers and Sisters of Adult Citizens: 65,000, plus any numbers not required by first three preferences.
I am not very sure if dual application is possible.
wallpaper quot;Drunk Historyquot; gets an award,

mrdelhiite
07-23 02:09 PM
It is your marriage and your wife. No one has right to intevene in your personal matters. Do not think too much and if any one asks, just say it is my decision.
Cool. You are right. Thank you for your reply:-)
Regards,
-M:)
Cool. You are right. Thank you for your reply:-)
Regards,
-M:)
snathan
05-31 12:52 PM
Can I send my daughter to India for an year without having reentry permit?(she has greencard) (or) what is the maximum period children can stay out of US after getting greencard?
Max. 180 days...She needs to be in the US for min. of 180 days per year to maintain the LPR.
Max. 180 days...She needs to be in the US for min. of 180 days per year to maintain the LPR.
2011 Edison for Drunk History.
delhiguy79
07-31 06:48 PM
Hey guys,
I work in a MNC, my I-140 was filed on July 16th 2007 and is still pending and they r filing my I-485 and my wife's I-485 (as dependant).
But now I came to know about my wife's labor application has been approved and they want to file my wife's I-140 and I-485 concurrently, so can I file another I-485 through my wife's employer for my wife as primary and me being dependant to my wife.
I know this question must be asked a lot of times but does anybody has done it or not done it, please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance.
I work in a MNC, my I-140 was filed on July 16th 2007 and is still pending and they r filing my I-485 and my wife's I-485 (as dependant).
But now I came to know about my wife's labor application has been approved and they want to file my wife's I-140 and I-485 concurrently, so can I file another I-485 through my wife's employer for my wife as primary and me being dependant to my wife.
I know this question must be asked a lot of times but does anybody has done it or not done it, please share your experiences.
Thanks in advance.
more...
jzero
04-22 04:59 PM
30 viewers and no single comment..................
Any idea of how eliminate such gap when we do not want spaces between images?
Any idea of how eliminate such gap when we do not want spaces between images?
lonedesi
05-19 10:14 AM
Should the job title for PERM labor filing be in Job Zone 5 to qualify under EB2 category? Or could one apply in Job Zone 4 and still qualify for a EB2? Also, does having an MBA, exempt a person from EB quota under any of the proposed bills like STEM, SKIL, PACE, TALENT or should it have to be an MS in Engineering.
A quick response would be greatly appreciated.
A quick response would be greatly appreciated.
more...
theshiningsun
07-31 04:11 AM
hi attorneys,
which visa can someone apply for it s/he intends to work as a caterer?
is the J-1 visa applicable for this? if yes what r the eligibility requirements for this visa?
thx in advance,
which visa can someone apply for it s/he intends to work as a caterer?
is the J-1 visa applicable for this? if yes what r the eligibility requirements for this visa?
thx in advance,
2010 Drunken History Videos
dssreddy27
07-14 10:30 PM
My H1B 6th Year expires August 2007 and need to apply for 7th year extension.
The below are options I read in murthy.com
1. Labor pending or approved before 365 days of H1B 6th Year expires
2. I140 Approved
Applied for PERM labor in April 2007 and still in pending status (First option ruled out)
After looking at July 2007 Visa Bulletin immediately Applied for I140 using Substitution Labor . Assuming that I can work on EAD.
And because of Revised Visa Bulletin I could not apply for I485.
Can I apply for 7th year extension based on I140 receipt (using Labor substitution)?
If no to the above question and suppose if my PERM labor is approved some time in July and if the USCIS start again the Premium for I140 Can I apply for another I140 from same employer?
Please reply ASAP,
Thanks
The below are options I read in murthy.com
1. Labor pending or approved before 365 days of H1B 6th Year expires
2. I140 Approved
Applied for PERM labor in April 2007 and still in pending status (First option ruled out)
After looking at July 2007 Visa Bulletin immediately Applied for I140 using Substitution Labor . Assuming that I can work on EAD.
And because of Revised Visa Bulletin I could not apply for I485.
Can I apply for 7th year extension based on I140 receipt (using Labor substitution)?
If no to the above question and suppose if my PERM labor is approved some time in July and if the USCIS start again the Premium for I140 Can I apply for another I140 from same employer?
Please reply ASAP,
Thanks
more...
roseball
07-16 10:38 AM
Anyone has an appointment at OTTAWA on 25th July? I'm from NJ area, willing to join if anybody's driving...
What appointment??
What appointment??
hair After thanking the Drunken
andycool
04-18 04:55 PM
Hi, I am currently on my 5th year H-1B visa. I have an option to stay with the same firm and they will help me apply greencard. But I am also considering an opportunity in Bermuda for a 2-3 year program (with the same firm).
My question is if I come back to the US after 2 years, will I be able to apply H-1B visa again? Will it be a whole new H-1B petition/application process subject to the H-1B cap?
Or will it be just another H-1B renewal process following my previous two terms?
Do I need to wait for another two terms of H-1B to expire before starting the greencard process?
Can I ask my currently employer to apply for greencard concurrently while I am working outside the US?
Thanks,
E
1) Yes you can come back fter 2 years and apply for a new H1B , you will get a new H1 for 6 years .
Can I ask my currently employer to apply for greencard concurrently while I am working outside the US?
YES , YES , YES ...if you can get this done that will be the best option...
file a GC application and apply for Consulare proces ,
Thanks
My question is if I come back to the US after 2 years, will I be able to apply H-1B visa again? Will it be a whole new H-1B petition/application process subject to the H-1B cap?
Or will it be just another H-1B renewal process following my previous two terms?
Do I need to wait for another two terms of H-1B to expire before starting the greencard process?
Can I ask my currently employer to apply for greencard concurrently while I am working outside the US?
Thanks,
E
1) Yes you can come back fter 2 years and apply for a new H1B , you will get a new H1 for 6 years .
Can I ask my currently employer to apply for greencard concurrently while I am working outside the US?
YES , YES , YES ...if you can get this done that will be the best option...
file a GC application and apply for Consulare proces ,
Thanks
more...
gcdeena
12-17 04:00 PM
but strange thing is , NSC shows it as October 26, 2007
hot FARK.com: (5477076) Drunk
drak70
01-13 10:43 PM
DEPENDS on the cost of the bond/non compete agreement /penalty.if you make more money from new jobs which will eventually cover any penalties should they try to enforce a "suspect'agreement then go for the new job :).
anyway getting a salary/pay is better than thinking about getting sued.:)
anyway getting a salary/pay is better than thinking about getting sued.:)
more...
house [Funny or Die]
90210
05-03 06:51 PM
Gurus,
I just received my EAD now. Though I am a 485 july filer, applied for EAD only in January.
My 6 th year H1 will come to end in Oct. Because 180 days since 485 filing is over, I want to use AC21 and change the Employer now, and I am thinking why to go again for H1. I have the EAD, and why not use it, though I will be joining another desi employer.
Does it seem the right thing to do? But everyine else I know changing the employer but again going for H1. Then why at all we have EAD.
I understand that if GC is rejected, and if we are on H1, we don't have to leave. But if GC is rejected, I really don't care. Even if I get the GC, I want to go to Mera Bharath Mahaan.
1. What are your thoughts on this?
2. One thing I am still not clear on is: If EAD renewal is delayed next year, and if I don't receive the approval in time (i.e. before the expiry of my current EAD) will I be out of status because no H1 and no EAD?
3. I am thinking there is no waiting period of 180 days etc from the EAD approval date to join another employer. Please correct me if this wrong.
4. If I use EAD, what is the status of my family without H4?
I just received my EAD now. Though I am a 485 july filer, applied for EAD only in January.
My 6 th year H1 will come to end in Oct. Because 180 days since 485 filing is over, I want to use AC21 and change the Employer now, and I am thinking why to go again for H1. I have the EAD, and why not use it, though I will be joining another desi employer.
Does it seem the right thing to do? But everyine else I know changing the employer but again going for H1. Then why at all we have EAD.
I understand that if GC is rejected, and if we are on H1, we don't have to leave. But if GC is rejected, I really don't care. Even if I get the GC, I want to go to Mera Bharath Mahaan.
1. What are your thoughts on this?
2. One thing I am still not clear on is: If EAD renewal is delayed next year, and if I don't receive the approval in time (i.e. before the expiry of my current EAD) will I be out of status because no H1 and no EAD?
3. I am thinking there is no waiting period of 180 days etc from the EAD approval date to join another employer. Please correct me if this wrong.
4. If I use EAD, what is the status of my family without H4?
tattoo The Drunk Critic: Prince of
hnordberg
May 5th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Looks like a mother with her head bent down to be close to her child.
Technically good, too. :)
Technically good, too. :)
more...
pictures Drunk History is Better Than
rkoliparthi
08-07 09:47 PM
Hi Guys,
I have few questions.
I applied my Greencard under EB-3 Category and my labour was approved on Jul'2007. My priroity date is 25th June'2007.
Applied I140 & I485 concurrently and I140 was approved on Sep2007. Both myself and my wife got EAD's. Currently my wife is on EAD and still I am on H1-B.
Now I got another offer from fortune consulting company and I am planning to shift by using H1B transfer.
Steps to take care
Offer letter should contain same job title and same job duties. What else do I need to take care?
Some of my friends told not to submit AC21 and some of them told me to submit AC21 without fail.
Can my company withdraw my approved I140(was approved 2007) is it possible to do that?
Please let me know. I am in a very confused state weather to accept new offer or not.
Appreciate your comments.
Krishna
I have few questions.
I applied my Greencard under EB-3 Category and my labour was approved on Jul'2007. My priroity date is 25th June'2007.
Applied I140 & I485 concurrently and I140 was approved on Sep2007. Both myself and my wife got EAD's. Currently my wife is on EAD and still I am on H1-B.
Now I got another offer from fortune consulting company and I am planning to shift by using H1B transfer.
Steps to take care
Offer letter should contain same job title and same job duties. What else do I need to take care?
Some of my friends told not to submit AC21 and some of them told me to submit AC21 without fail.
Can my company withdraw my approved I140(was approved 2007) is it possible to do that?
Please let me know. I am in a very confused state weather to accept new offer or not.
Appreciate your comments.
Krishna
dresses Drunk History vol.
arunoman
08-30 03:05 PM
Is it possible to change to Consular processing while I-140 and I-485 is in pending.
I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.
Kindly advice.
I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.
Kindly advice.
more...
makeup Brian Black History- Ham Thief
Lisap
09-07 12:37 PM
I am a little confused after reading some of the posts on here.... What is your priority date based on? Is it the receipt date of your Labor cert or the approval date off your labor cert? Or neither? Thank you all
girlfriend The Funny Or Die website (in
REQUIRE_GC
10-24 07:38 AM
If your name is coorect in EAD, then you should go to SSN office and
explain them , and if required re apply. You will get it changed. Remember SSN is going to be stuck to your lifetime. Hence better do the correct thing.
explain them , and if required re apply. You will get it changed. Remember SSN is going to be stuck to your lifetime. Hence better do the correct thing.
hairstyles Funny or Die users annotate on
davedjhone
04-04 11:29 PM
The transcript is for verifying the GPA as well as number of credit hours.
ubetman
05-26 02:19 PM
HI,
I efiled on April 7th and got FP notice on April 15th or so with appointment date of April 30th. Hope this helps.
I efiled on April 7th and got FP notice on April 15th or so with appointment date of April 30th. Hope this helps.
pointlesswait
04-05 08:54 PM
why do u need a good attorney in chicago area..
check out rvreddy.com
i have been with him for 3-4 years....my advise...go with a desi lawyer..h ..no probs yet.
Thanks Hasil.
Anyone else who can tell me about a good attorney in Chicago area, it is urgent for me to contact a good attorney as there is a mistake in 485 application.
Thanks...
check out rvreddy.com
i have been with him for 3-4 years....my advise...go with a desi lawyer..h ..no probs yet.
Thanks Hasil.
Anyone else who can tell me about a good attorney in Chicago area, it is urgent for me to contact a good attorney as there is a mistake in 485 application.
Thanks...


No comments:
Post a Comment