npras123
05-10 12:59 PM
I am an undergrad student at purdue. I went to a community college for a year and transferred back to purdue. I did not fill in any paper work or anything and I was put out of status as per my international advisor. I handed them a all the documents that were needed for reinstatement. they told me it take 3-4 months for reinstatement and i should stay the US in the meantime.
Now being said that I filled it on 10/9/11 and i am gonna be dropped from purdue on 10/17/11. I am planning on attending a community college for the coming semester and they will not accept me with a terminated record.
So my questions are -
1) Will immigration department check back with uni if i am still enrolled (note: i got paper signed from my advisor with my graduation dates on it)
2) Should i leave US and apply for a new visa and a new i 20 with that community college?
If yes, then what are my chances of getting a visa?
3) What are my options??
Please advice. I am at crucial crossroads of my life.
thanks!!!!
Now being said that I filled it on 10/9/11 and i am gonna be dropped from purdue on 10/17/11. I am planning on attending a community college for the coming semester and they will not accept me with a terminated record.
So my questions are -
1) Will immigration department check back with uni if i am still enrolled (note: i got paper signed from my advisor with my graduation dates on it)
2) Should i leave US and apply for a new visa and a new i 20 with that community college?
If yes, then what are my chances of getting a visa?
3) What are my options??
Please advice. I am at crucial crossroads of my life.
thanks!!!!
wallpaper funny mug shots. Mug shot #6498012: arrested; Mug shot #6498012: arrested
vivasvan
07-26 03:48 PM
Hi,
A consultancy firm applied for my H1b Visa this year (2009). USCIS has denied the visa showing the reasons like:
1) My manager (CEO of the company) and the person I will work under (From the client company) is different.
2) They questioned in same line about the place of my work.(office of the firm and the client).
3) They have some points regarding wages of previously employed H1bs of the firm.
There's no point however about my qualification and experience (I have a degree from IIT and work at India branch of one US multinational). The company says that they have a number of approvals this year and the particular decision depends on the officer at USCIS to a large extend. They can re-appeal addressing all the concerns mentioned by USCIS.
How much are the chances are that a denial would be converted to approval. Is the USCIS going to be very strict and judgmental about the re-appeal of the denial?. May be it is hard to tell, by I greatly appreciate any help/suggestion...
Regards,
Vivasvan
A consultancy firm applied for my H1b Visa this year (2009). USCIS has denied the visa showing the reasons like:
1) My manager (CEO of the company) and the person I will work under (From the client company) is different.
2) They questioned in same line about the place of my work.(office of the firm and the client).
3) They have some points regarding wages of previously employed H1bs of the firm.
There's no point however about my qualification and experience (I have a degree from IIT and work at India branch of one US multinational). The company says that they have a number of approvals this year and the particular decision depends on the officer at USCIS to a large extend. They can re-appeal addressing all the concerns mentioned by USCIS.
How much are the chances are that a denial would be converted to approval. Is the USCIS going to be very strict and judgmental about the re-appeal of the denial?. May be it is hard to tell, by I greatly appreciate any help/suggestion...
Regards,
Vivasvan

pmandappa
10-12 06:59 AM
I have an approved I-140 with a priority date of April 2008 (EB2). Unfortunately, my husband's employer did not go through with the GC filing process as promised and his H1B runs out next summer. I had heard that there were cases in which an individual could apply for additional extension based on the spouse's approved I140. Is there any truth to that?
2011 funny-mugshots-2.jpg
willgetgc2005
04-03 03:14 PM
Any thoughts ?
more...

MArch172008
07-02 12:42 PM
Labour applyed March 17 2008
Labour approved May 23rd 2003
I140 applyed June 6th 2008
while applying I140 wife name is not mentioned on the 140 petition.
any clue what problem i am in ?
Labour approved May 23rd 2003
I140 applyed June 6th 2008
while applying I140 wife name is not mentioned on the 140 petition.
any clue what problem i am in ?
Dhundhun
10-08 04:05 AM
How come someone with Indian Passport enter USA on Canadian PR?
more...
neeidd
07-23 06:39 PM
Card production ordered
PD 03/2008
RD 8/10/2008
ND 9/20/2008
But my desi consulting company tells me it is safe to stay with them for another six months.
Edit:
PD is 3/2004 not 3/2008. Sorry about the confusion
Could you tell us in which service center your I-485 was?
PD 03/2008
RD 8/10/2008
ND 9/20/2008
But my desi consulting company tells me it is safe to stay with them for another six months.
Edit:
PD is 3/2004 not 3/2008. Sorry about the confusion
Could you tell us in which service center your I-485 was?
2010 The Most Memorable Mug Shots
HeeKwan
07-28 05:16 PM
It had been approved on 5/5/2010.
more...
ssdtm
06-24 10:10 PM
Do we need to send the copy or the original of the Employment letter for filing 485?
hair funny-mugshots-7.jpg
jcrajput
05-11 01:49 PM
Thank you all for your replies.
more...
Blog Feeds
11-12 09:20 AM
From Politico: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to push for a vote during the lame-duck session on a bill that would legalize young, undocumented immigrants if they attend college or serve in the military, according to Democratic sources familiar with a leadership conference call Wednesday. A vote on the bill, known as the DREAM Act, could come as early as next week, the sources said. Pelosi asked Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.) and Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-Calif.) to assess the mood of the caucus, according to one source. The vote on DREAM is probably easier in the Lame Duck House given...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/11/pelosi-will-push-for-dream-act-vote-in-lame-duck.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/11/pelosi-will-push-for-dream-act-vote-in-lame-duck.html)
hot Funny Mugshots

Karan
08-22 05:50 PM
I've recently filed my 485.
In my labor and I140 I have my job title as ' Data ware house architect'.
My H1 says 'Programmer Analyst'. So while applying my 485 I menationed my current occupation as 'Programmer Analyst', which is different from what my labor and 140 says.Will this create any problem?
Please advise.
In my labor and I140 I have my job title as ' Data ware house architect'.
My H1 says 'Programmer Analyst'. So while applying my 485 I menationed my current occupation as 'Programmer Analyst', which is different from what my labor and 140 says.Will this create any problem?
Please advise.
more...
house Funny Mugshots - OwnagePranks
desixp
05-21 11:03 AM
Hi,
I think that status means you are greened.
I think that status means you are greened.
tattoo Funny: The Best of Mug Shots

gparr
February 26th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Sorry. I explained in the comments that go with the photo and should have included that here. This is a drinking bowl for dairy cattle manufactured by the Starline company, circa 1960. I found this in an old milking barn. The cow pushes her nose against the star-shaped lever and fresh water from the nozzle fills the bowl.
more...
pictures Funny Mugshots

fromnaija
06-13 05:24 PM
He is probably stucked in name check. If that clears he will get the visa.
dresses Funny Mugshots
sbes64
07-17 04:03 PM
Is there any risk in rescheduling a fingerprinting appt? I am travelling when the appointment is currently scheduled for:(. Does that impact the overall processing times of 485/EAD/AP?
more...
makeup Here is our funny mugshot of
nnk555
03-26 01:05 AM
Hi,
My Company applied PERM in Sept'07 at Chicago. Till now company hasn't heard back yet and now employer is planning to file one more PERM appl. through different Lawyer. Can we file one more application without hearing/know the first case status?
Appreciate the reply.
Thx...
My Company applied PERM in Sept'07 at Chicago. Till now company hasn't heard back yet and now employer is planning to file one more PERM appl. through different Lawyer. Can we file one more application without hearing/know the first case status?
Appreciate the reply.
Thx...
girlfriend Funny Mug Shots
Blog Feeds
04-30 10:20 AM
See Cartoons by Cartoon by Joe Heller - Courtesy of Politicalcartoons.com - Email this Cartoon
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/immigration-humor-youre-not-from-around-here-are-you.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/immigration-humor-youre-not-from-around-here-are-you.html)
hairstyles sheriff mug shots
marinash
04-02 05:10 PM
Do you mean send one myself or through the lawyer? Who exactly would I send it to?
fatboysam
09-05 01:15 PM
Thanks very much for your answer. i have one more question :)
what should be correct answer for following question:
Have you made any specific plans?
If i select Yes, then it gives following option:
'intended date of arrival to US' and intended date to return back from US'
If i select No, then it gives following option:
'intended date of arrival to US'
what should be correct answer for following question:
Have you made any specific plans?
If i select Yes, then it gives following option:
'intended date of arrival to US' and intended date to return back from US'
If i select No, then it gives following option:
'intended date of arrival to US'
vicky123
04-17 08:53 AM
Dear Dealsnet , Thank you so much for your advice. My attorney has also suggested this.


No comments:
Post a Comment