harikris
06-03 12:16 AM
You might find better luck taking your question to a relevant forum.
Here, we mainly discuss immigration issues.
Here, we mainly discuss immigration issues.
wallpaper hairstyle guide magazine
Blog Feeds
05-14 01:50 PM
USCIS has announced that for the third week in a row, the H-1B count sits at 45,000 out of 65,000 used. I presume this means that just a few hundred cases are being processed per week which is simply remarkable when you consider that there has been a lottery for H-1B numbers for the past two years. In my view, this is solid evidence that H-1B workers are not cheaper than their American counterparts. When one factors in the government fees, lawyer costs, travel expenses, etc. and the fact that employers are required to pay the prevailing wage for a...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/h-1b-visas-barely-getting-used.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/h-1b-visas-barely-getting-used.html)
kirupa
10-08 03:26 PM
Do the suggestions here help: http://silverlight.net/forums/p/4812/14415.aspx#14415 ?
2011 Photoshoot 13 - Sophisticate#39;s
bkarnik
06-25 03:13 PM
Generally, the USCIS issues three copies I797A, I797B and I797C. Of these I797A is the Original approval sent to the petitioner while B and C are ourtesy copies sent that can be distributed by the petitioner to the beneficiary for his/her records and to the attorney for their records, etc... tyically, the USCIS and the Consulates require the form I797A for further processing the next stages.
more...
gk_2000
12-16 03:04 PM
EB5 might get a boost in Jan, according to this. Requirements may be relaxed to investing 100,000 and employing 5 in two years ..
Foreign Entrepreneurs Eye StartUp Visa Act - WSJ.com (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704694004576020001550357580.html?m od=WSJ_hpp_sections_smallbusiness)
Foreign Entrepreneurs Eye StartUp Visa Act - WSJ.com (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704694004576020001550357580.html?m od=WSJ_hpp_sections_smallbusiness)
sertasheep
06-15 09:08 PM
The Z visa is just a proposal. It doesn't yet exist as the Bill hasn't been yet written into law by the President.
more...
jerez_z
11-03 11:43 AM
I'm looking for PHP or ActionScript work. I'm not a designer in any sense of the word, so I can't do any graphical work. I'm just starting out, so my protfolio is lacking but I have done several full blown CMSs lately. I've never gotten a problem I couldn't solve, I just need to prove myself.
2010 hairstyle guide magazine
snathan
01-29 10:42 PM
How do i file extension for H1b ....my h1b expires tomorrow..can i do it online...this is the first extension...
wow...you are the man. What were you doing till the last min. I am not sure how you can do that. But from day after tomorrow, you are simply out of status. Contact your company's attorney ASAP. It will take aleast ten days to prepare the papers. My opinion is don�t screw up trying to file yourself. Because you are running out of time...
Or are you just kidding us for time pass :mad:
wow...you are the man. What were you doing till the last min. I am not sure how you can do that. But from day after tomorrow, you are simply out of status. Contact your company's attorney ASAP. It will take aleast ten days to prepare the papers. My opinion is don�t screw up trying to file yourself. Because you are running out of time...
Or are you just kidding us for time pass :mad:
more...
ak_2006
06-30 10:53 PM
You have to renew your Donarship. Due to some probelm with IV Site, there is a problem.
Check your mails from IV or IV admins.
Check your mails from IV or IV admins.
hair Hairstyle Guide Magazine
ragz4u
02-05 04:47 PM
We are pleased to announce that renowned author and economist Dr. Richard Florida has endorsed the efforts of the folks at www.immigrationvoice.org
You can read the bio of Dr. Richard here http://www.creativeclass.org/_flight_author.shtml
The text of the endorsement can be seen here http://www.immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=43
You can read the bio of Dr. Richard here http://www.creativeclass.org/_flight_author.shtml
The text of the endorsement can be seen here http://www.immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=43
more...
GSingh
10-13 07:27 AM
Hello folks,
I am on H1 B visa. I want to change my last name. If any H1 B visa holder has changed his/her name in US, please let me know the procedure and probelms encountered during the process.
My second question is - I have valid H1B visa stamp on my passport, If I change my name, do I have to go out of the country to get my visa stamp again ?
I am on H1 B visa. I want to change my last name. If any H1 B visa holder has changed his/her name in US, please let me know the procedure and probelms encountered during the process.
My second question is - I have valid H1B visa stamp on my passport, If I change my name, do I have to go out of the country to get my visa stamp again ?
hot Sophisticate#39;s Hairstyle Guide
shreekhand
05-15 10:10 AM
Yes for extensions - Auto revalidation only from contiguous countries - Canada, Mexico and some islands.
There are several other requirements - take some effort and google it !
There are several other requirements - take some effort and google it !
more...
house Sophisticates Hairstyle Guide
mrajatish
05-17 10:38 AM
The answer to using PD from previous 140 is:
"It depends".
"It depends".
tattoo The Sophisticate#39;s Hairstyle
lavanya_7
05-14 06:21 AM
I got my H1-B visa on June 29, 2005 , I came to india on Jan 2009 . From Jan 2009 till now I have been staying in India , bcoz I was taking care of my new born daughter, now she is grown up and now I am planning to start working in US. Right now I got my H4 visa .
I came to know from someone that H1-B filing for this year was over in Jan 2011, so if I need to file a new H1-b , I have to file now and I will be eligible to work after Oct 1 this year. Is it true ? Is it not possible that a company files for a new H1-B under premium processing and I start working after 2 weeks of filing ? I don't want to wait that long(Oct 1) to work , I have few oppurinities coming up where I may get selected.
I have stayed in india from Jan 2009 till APril 2011. Now I am on H4 visa in US. Can I get a extension of my previous H1-B visa filed on June 2005?
I want to work ASAP.
I came to know from someone that H1-B filing for this year was over in Jan 2011, so if I need to file a new H1-b , I have to file now and I will be eligible to work after Oct 1 this year. Is it true ? Is it not possible that a company files for a new H1-B under premium processing and I start working after 2 weeks of filing ? I don't want to wait that long(Oct 1) to work , I have few oppurinities coming up where I may get selected.
I have stayed in india from Jan 2009 till APril 2011. Now I am on H4 visa in US. Can I get a extension of my previous H1-B visa filed on June 2005?
I want to work ASAP.
more...
pictures Sophisticate#39;s Black Hair
gcwait2007
05-01 04:47 PM
Read this else where, about I -140s being reopened and labor certification are being questioned. Is this true?
Yes, it is true that USCIS have reopened few cases wherever they have been suspecting of violations and frauds.
Yes, it is true that USCIS have reopened few cases wherever they have been suspecting of violations and frauds.
dresses Hairstyle Guide Magazine
Blog Feeds
05-05 12:50 PM
I am fortunate enough to have a pretty good arts and sports immigration practice. I've met a lot of really talented people from both fields over the years. I can't say I remember a family that has had members who have achieved as much as the Kleiza family, originally from Lithuania. Mother Kristina and afther Egidijus are two very successful painters. Kristina was a very successful artist in Lithuania and Egidijus was an art professor and furniture designer. The two moved to the United States with their children 14 years ago and run an art studio in New York. You...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/immigrants-of-the-day-the-kleiza-family-artists-and-an-athlete.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/immigrants-of-the-day-the-kleiza-family-artists-and-an-athlete.html)
more...
makeup Sophisticate#39;s Hairstyle Guide
badluck
07-20 10:25 AM
Please share your experience of using Advance Parole (AP) when traveling out of USA.
please tell if it there is any kind of precaution or any problem in coming back.
Thanks
please tell if it there is any kind of precaution or any problem in coming back.
Thanks
girlfriend Hairstyle Guide Magazine
bestia
07-20 02:40 AM
PERM takes from 2 weeks and upward. Mine took 9 months. Why? nobody knows. My friend's first PERM (eb3) took 6 months. Second (eb2) took 2 weeks.
You can file for I-140 (+ I-485) only after LC approval and if your date is current (for your country and your category).
You can file for I-140 (+ I-485) only after LC approval and if your date is current (for your country and your category).
hairstyles Hairstyle Guide Magazine
cantonsale10@gmail.com
09-29 10:29 PM
I meant the Last Updated Date and not the case status . Sorry for the confusion
wandmaker
01-02 07:28 PM
Dependent spouse using EAD does not invalidate your H1 status - If you use EAD then your H1 becomes invalid and your status will be "Pending AOS"
dhirajs98
05-04 02:54 PM
All,
My lawyer received an RFE on my EB3/RIR labor cert on priority date 01/26/04In Feb sometime and responded back exactly on the last day (03/01/07) it was due. I have not heard anything back from DBEC since then. Anyone here have any idea how much time they take to approve the labor after RFE is responded back, if at all they do approve it? I know couple of my friends in CA who got their labor approved within a month after their RFE was responded back. My labor was filed from WI.
Please post your experiences if anyone experienced this before. The RFE was about company's financial document. I am not worried about the financial status of the company as it is doing pretty good from last 3-4 years consistently.
any info on this issue will be appreciated.
Thanks!
-D
My lawyer received an RFE on my EB3/RIR labor cert on priority date 01/26/04In Feb sometime and responded back exactly on the last day (03/01/07) it was due. I have not heard anything back from DBEC since then. Anyone here have any idea how much time they take to approve the labor after RFE is responded back, if at all they do approve it? I know couple of my friends in CA who got their labor approved within a month after their RFE was responded back. My labor was filed from WI.
Please post your experiences if anyone experienced this before. The RFE was about company's financial document. I am not worried about the financial status of the company as it is doing pretty good from last 3-4 years consistently.
any info on this issue will be appreciated.
Thanks!
-D


No comments:
Post a Comment