Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

funny pumpkins

images Funny Pumpkins Halloween Drinking Party Shirt by Swisstoons funny pumpkins. Funny Pumpkins
  • Funny Pumpkins



  • gcsim
    06-07 08:25 AM
    Folks,

    One of my friend is here on H1b visa since six months and he wants to call his parents....will there be any issues in applying for visa as he is here since six months only. Any help will be appreciated.





    wallpaper Funny Pumpkins funny pumpkins. have TWO Pumpkins? by Icka
  • have TWO Pumpkins? by Icka



  • MDix
    02-22 07:07 PM
    Thanks for the link. Mr.Srinivas looks promising.





    funny pumpkins. Actual hand-carved pumpkin,
  • Actual hand-carved pumpkin,



  • maxy
    02-24 09:12 AM
    Hi All

    My sister is planning to visit us here this summer. she is scheduled for visa interview next month. (me & my sister who is citizen ... are sponsoring her)

    little caveat, my sister has filed immigration file for her (about 2 years back...it usually takes 10-15 yrs for sibling family visa). just want to know anyone has seen or encountered such case. (in her visitor visa forms we have disclosed all this, meaning immigration file number n all)

    is there any specific question that they may ask....or does it make her in-eligible for visitors visa ?

    appreciate your help





    2011 have TWO Pumpkins? by Icka funny pumpkins. pictures of funny pumpkins
  • pictures of funny pumpkins



  • hnordberg
    June 25th, 2005, 01:23 PM
    One way to deal with the maintenance ugliness, would be to cover it with a foreground object. That way it would feel like the whole bridge was in the picture. Just a thought, not sure how it would turn out.

    How long will take to transfer visa from AAA to BBB [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : How long will take to transfer visa from AAA to BBB




    more...


    funny pumpkins. pictures of funny pumpkins
  • pictures of funny pumpkins



  • pmandappa
    10-12 06:59 AM
    I have an approved I-140 with a priority date of April 2008 (EB2). Unfortunately, my husband's employer did not go through with the GC filing process as promised and his H1B runs out next summer. I had heard that there were cases in which an individual could apply for additional extension based on the spouse's approved I140. Is there any truth to that?





    funny pumpkins. stock photo : Halloween scary and funny pumpkins collection isolated over
  • stock photo : Halloween scary and funny pumpkins collection isolated over



  • willigetagc
    07-25 02:53 PM
    phew! thanks all for the quick response



    more...


    funny pumpkins. Four funny pumpkins Design
  • Four funny pumpkins Design



  • sduri
    12-05 03:57 AM
    My husband has a pending I-130 visa petition (I am a US citizen, he's Italian, we live in Italy). Can anyone tell me whether he is permitted to enter (and exit, as we are still residents in Italy) the US on holiday (departure 19 dec)?
    I have not found any specific details in regard.





    2010 Actual hand-carved pumpkin, funny pumpkins. Funny Pumpkins Halloween Drinking Party Shirt by Swisstoons
  • Funny Pumpkins Halloween Drinking Party Shirt by Swisstoons



  • rkp27
    09-21 01:59 PM
    yes i had receipt number for 140 but employer was not giving me 140 approval notice and labor certificate approval copy.



    more...


    funny pumpkins. Carving Pumpkins
  • Carving Pumpkins



  • rvenkat1976
    05-06 10:34 AM
    I am exactly in the same situation. Gurus please help.





    hair pictures of funny pumpkins funny pumpkins. How to Carve a Pumpkin
  • How to Carve a Pumpkin



  • mdkris
    03-31 11:18 AM
    Hello!

    My H1B got expired in Sep 2010, ( applied for transfer before expiry), got RFE and finally approval last week, but 797 form has the validity from current date(approved date) instead of requested date in Sep 2010. So now is the period from sep 2010 to 797 approved date is considered as out of status or how it is? I have paystubs during this time and on job all the time. Any implications while going for h1b stamping in India and or at port of entry and in future GC.

    Any inputs are apprciated. Thanks!



    more...


    funny pumpkins. funny pumpkins Weekly
  • funny pumpkins Weekly



  • JA1HIND
    02-06 08:34 AM
    It looks as though they have updated their page. Previously they were suggesting people apply 180 days in advance.

    You are right a month ago it used to say 180 days as I have a print out and now it say's 120 days...since we are dealing with notorious USCIS who are very popular of doing such silent updates and there won't be any track of updated time stamp or date stamp anywhere on this website...(which is another useless page) I guess they do it on purpose and not sure if you remember recently how they changed dates for NSC & TSC for 140 processing dates etc....





    hot pictures of funny pumpkins funny pumpkins. we offer you this pumpkin
  • we offer you this pumpkin



  • s416504
    06-24 11:16 AM
    Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD

    On June 17, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested.

    Received RFE through mail, It says G-325 form missing. Don't know how will that miss?

    Our EB3 PD is JUL-06 then why RFE now? Shouid I reply RFE by just G-325 to USCIS or whole I-485 package again?



    more...


    house Funny pumpkins ( part funny pumpkins. Funny pumpkins ( part
  • Funny pumpkins ( part



  • tnite
    09-24 06:35 PM
    We are in the process of building the Tri State Chapter(NY/NJ/CT). We plan to organize a lot of events like Attorney conference calls, social, publicity campaigns, seminars and many other things.

    If you are not yet a member of the Tri State chapter(NY/NJ/CT) please join the yahoogroups at

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)

    <CROSS POSTED FROM THE NY STATE CHAPTER>





    tattoo stock photo : Halloween scary and funny pumpkins collection isolated over funny pumpkins. Funny and Creative Pumpkins
  • Funny and Creative Pumpkins



  • aolujumu
    02-25 01:37 PM
    Welcome, i am also new to C#
    I seems alike with C++ but the
    variables are offcourse different and all that
    I hope the program is flexible as well...



    more...


    pictures Four funny pumpkins Design funny pumpkins. with funny pumpkins,
  • with funny pumpkins,



  • indyanguy
    11-16 11:10 AM
    PD is 12/04 (EB3).

    I received a LUD on 9/21/07. I am not sure if this was because my case was transferred from NSC->CSC->NSC. What's the LUD on yours?





    dresses we offer you this pumpkin funny pumpkins. Four funny pumpkins Design
  • Four funny pumpkins Design



  • rajuram
    07-31 07:51 PM
    should I send the employer letter with the 485 in original or a copy?



    more...


    makeup Carving Pumpkins funny pumpkins. Funny pumpkins ( part
  • Funny pumpkins ( part



  • deba
    09-26 11:45 AM
    The system will release unused/canceled slots regularly. Usually early in the morning. Keep checking every morning and you will get open slots. Once you get an open slot, book the appointment immediately.





    girlfriend Funny and Creative Pumpkins funny pumpkins. Spectacular Halloween Pumpkin
  • Spectacular Halloween Pumpkin



  • Anders �stberg
    February 11th, 2004, 10:05 AM
    Well, the first thing that I noticed was not the ceiling, but rather the cute little Shetland Sheepdog in the middle of the walkway. Of course, I love dogs (and especially Shelties)... ;)

    I think if I stare at the image long enough, I can sometimes see the effect you're talking about, though it's not like that effect jumps out at me. IMHO, this picture is still a good study of geometric forms, whether or not it has issues with optical illusions. :)
    Yes, the dog was cute, and kept staring back at me until I took the picture. Unfortunately my mind was set on getting a shot with only a person in the exit at the end of the walkway. As the dog kept looking at me I realized too late that I was blowing a chance at another picture than the one I set out to get. When I finally got is the dog was too far away. :mad:





    hairstyles funny pumpkins Weekly funny pumpkins. Funny pumpkins ( part
  • Funny pumpkins ( part



  • sanan
    06-15 08:53 AM
    I would do it separately
    Good Luck
    Hi All,

    I got RFE on 485(field in Dec 2004) in last month for TB Skin test and employement letter. My PD is not current but INS is processing my application. I am waiting for physical notice from attorney. I have dependent whose AOS is not filed now I can not file due to retrogression.

    With July bulletin my PD becomes current I am ready to file AOS to my dependent. Offcourse not sure that once I submitted to attorney how soon he will send to USCIS.

    I have question that which one is best option to file dependet's AOS?

    Submit dependent's AOS with evidences to RFE ? Means in same cover?
    or
    Submit dependent's AOS and evidences to RFE separatley?

    Please advise.



    thanks
    vali





    Dhundhun
    07-11 09:42 PM
    I sent a PM to you. Hope that is helpful.





    GKBest
    09-28 05:02 PM
    I filed on July 2nd and was received at NSC on July 3rd by R. Williams at 9:03 a.m.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment