nixstor
12-06 10:49 AM
USCIS had been given strict guidelines to process all cases within a six month timeframe depending on the type of the case. But many cases have come to light which are not seeing the light of the day.
How about filing our taxes on April 16, but not on April 15.
What is the relationship between the above two? You will get your return back if its postmarked past the deadline.
How about filing our taxes on April 16, but not on April 15.
What is the relationship between the above two? You will get your return back if its postmarked past the deadline.
wallpaper Creative Funny House Slippers

smartboy75
10-12 05:36 PM
Hi All
I know a lot of July 2nd filers and some other who have been waiting for receipt notices...
There was an update yesterday by Mathew at www.immigration-law..that of the 800,000 applications only 400,000 have been receipted so far....May be it may take 2 more months for all the receipting updates to be done....
So everybody who is frustrated ..hang in there..have patience
Good luck ...
10/11/2007: July VB Fiasco I-485 Receipting Delays
The USCIS has yet to release the detailed progress report on the receipting delays in terms of the numbers that have yet to be processed for receipting. The only thing people know through various private websites just indicates that there are a plenty of people who are still waiting for filing fee checks cashed or receipt notices received for the cases which were filed as early as July 2, 2007, not to mention any later cases.
We reported earlier that the USCIS had allegedly received total of 800,000 cases for the July VB fiasco cases. There is an unconfirmed report that they have completed the receipting only half way through of the total, meaning approximately 400,000. There are no sources of information to verify or confirm the figures. However, if it is correct, the USCIS has yet to process mountains of receipting workloads ahead and the filers have some additional sleepless nights which they will have to endure for a while. AMEN!
I know a lot of July 2nd filers and some other who have been waiting for receipt notices...
There was an update yesterday by Mathew at www.immigration-law..that of the 800,000 applications only 400,000 have been receipted so far....May be it may take 2 more months for all the receipting updates to be done....
So everybody who is frustrated ..hang in there..have patience
Good luck ...
10/11/2007: July VB Fiasco I-485 Receipting Delays
The USCIS has yet to release the detailed progress report on the receipting delays in terms of the numbers that have yet to be processed for receipting. The only thing people know through various private websites just indicates that there are a plenty of people who are still waiting for filing fee checks cashed or receipt notices received for the cases which were filed as early as July 2, 2007, not to mention any later cases.
We reported earlier that the USCIS had allegedly received total of 800,000 cases for the July VB fiasco cases. There is an unconfirmed report that they have completed the receipting only half way through of the total, meaning approximately 400,000. There are no sources of information to verify or confirm the figures. However, if it is correct, the USCIS has yet to process mountains of receipting workloads ahead and the filers have some additional sleepless nights which they will have to endure for a while. AMEN!

GodblessGC
02-19 04:04 PM
Hi,
How big is your company (no of H1's) ?
How many GC's they have filed ?
How big is your company (no of H1's) ?
How many GC's they have filed ?
2011 Funny feet slippers
arc
10-08 03:20 PM
I have a valid H4 after receving the EAD now getting paid on 1099 (on an off), I am planning to visit India this year. My question is!
Can I come back on H4 (I have a valid stamp) or do I have to use my AP since I am using my EAD privileges for getting paid?
Will they know at the Point of Entry that I am using my EAD?
Many thanks for viewing and answering!
Can I come back on H4 (I have a valid stamp) or do I have to use my AP since I am using my EAD privileges for getting paid?
Will they know at the Point of Entry that I am using my EAD?
Many thanks for viewing and answering!
more...
bhatt
02-09 12:24 AM
Iam panning to invite my friends family who is PR there in singapore to come to usa on personal visit.
Any idea about the b2 stamping success rates in singapore usa consulate?
Thanks
I heard that it is pretty easy there. 2 years back One of my friend got 10 year multiple entry visa from singapore. He has told me that there was no queue in american consulate in Singapore.
Any idea about the b2 stamping success rates in singapore usa consulate?
Thanks
I heard that it is pretty easy there. 2 years back One of my friend got 10 year multiple entry visa from singapore. He has told me that there was no queue in american consulate in Singapore.

alkg
11-05 10:19 AM
I am in the same Boat. I am 2nd JUly filerfor I 485/EAD/AP and I have not received AP yet. My H4 has expired and need to go India.
:(:(:(
:(:(:(
more...
little_willy
09-15 11:45 PM
�Every day I live I am more convinced that the waste of life lies in the powers we have not used, the selfish prudence that will risk nothing and which, shirking pain, misses happiness as well.�
2010 Funny feet slippers Top 33

desitechie
11-03 01:53 PM
I'm thinking of opening savings account with Alliant, currently pays 2% APY.
Money saved is money earned!!!
Does anyone have accounts with them? If yes, can you tell the experiences - good or bad with them?
Thanks
Money saved is money earned!!!
Does anyone have accounts with them? If yes, can you tell the experiences - good or bad with them?
Thanks
more...
skothuru
06-21 03:26 PM
we used Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.
hair sexy boobs spongebob slippers
delhiguy
06-24 12:08 PM
bump..
more...
learning01
02-19 09:22 PM
How does it affect leagal immigrants or legal aliens? Can you be more specific and to the point?
Maryland House Judiciary Committee hearing on House Bill 1443
A bill prohibiting drivers' licenses for illegal immigrants
Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 1 p.m. (subject to change)
Joint Hearing Room
Legislative Services Building
Annapolis, MD 21401-1991
http://mlis.state.md.us/2006rs/billfile/hb1443.htm
House Bill 1443 would prohibit, in order to facilitate compliance with the federal Real ID Act, the Motor Vehicle Administration from issuing a new driver's license to an individual who cannot provide specified documentation certifying that the individual is lawfully present in the United States in accordance with federal law, except under specified circumstances.
Maryland House Judiciary Committee hearing on House Bill 1443
A bill prohibiting drivers' licenses for illegal immigrants
Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 1 p.m. (subject to change)
Joint Hearing Room
Legislative Services Building
Annapolis, MD 21401-1991
http://mlis.state.md.us/2006rs/billfile/hb1443.htm
House Bill 1443 would prohibit, in order to facilitate compliance with the federal Real ID Act, the Motor Vehicle Administration from issuing a new driver's license to an individual who cannot provide specified documentation certifying that the individual is lawfully present in the United States in accordance with federal law, except under specified circumstances.
hot Fuzzy Feet Animal Slippers
jim
06-25 03:15 PM
Any new recent approval for I-140 in TSC.Mine was filed on Dec 2006 and on line status is showing "Case Recieved and Pending".Still no new updates and waiting.....
Any body got the recent approval from TSC,so let me know.
Any body got the recent approval from TSC,so let me know.
more...
house pair of slippers is a loaf
kunalmeh
06-27 03:26 PM
HI my wife is from Mumbai... now we have already passed the appointments dates in Aug for Mumbai.. but some are availabke in Delhi.. is it possible to apply in Delhi even if u r from Mumbai... Has any1 done tht before?
When I enter resident state Maharashtra.. it shows dates for both Mumbai and Delhi .. Has any1 done this before?
When I enter resident state Maharashtra.. it shows dates for both Mumbai and Delhi .. Has any1 done this before?
tattoo Funny Slippers Images,
ndbhatt
11-15 11:37 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Bump...
more...
pictures cool slippers for all21 Funny
dallasdude
02-23 01:41 PM
Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to talk to a real person at the Vermont Service center? It has been over a month since my employer received the receipt number from USCIS, but the case cannot be found online. I tried calling the number below, but the robot that talks says the same detais that I can find online.
"Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."
"Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."
dresses Funny slippers/cute

nnk555
03-26 01:05 AM
Hi,
My Company applied PERM in Sept'07 at Chicago. Till now company hasn't heard back yet and now employer is planning to file one more PERM appl. through different Lawyer. Can we file one more application without hearing/know the first case status?
Appreciate the reply.
Thx...
My Company applied PERM in Sept'07 at Chicago. Till now company hasn't heard back yet and now employer is planning to file one more PERM appl. through different Lawyer. Can we file one more application without hearing/know the first case status?
Appreciate the reply.
Thx...
more...
makeup Funny Slippers

chanduv23
11-28 08:12 PM
I am new to IV. I am just wondering whether we have ever emphasized on bifurcation of Immigration Bill or call for a interim law to facilitate legal immigrant's issues ( mainly retro victims) -
Our problems are very basic and do not have sociopolitical or economical strings attached to it (Probably works better for economy as lot of us are holding on to buy houses and other big budget stuff).
The main issue I have is
- Unable to change jobs
I can wait for GC but not being able to change jobs is hurting me most.
Employers do not find projects and do not pay on bench. Once you find a project Employer wants a big cut. All in the name of policy ;) .
Please share your thoughts.
Your issue is same as everyone's here. SKIL bill does not have anything to do with illegals, but CIR does. This organization is keeping all options open and doing everything, but for some reason, there does not seem to be an easy rsolution to our issue. The group is working hard with support of members, other similar organizations, well wishers, members, some politicians, lobbyists, media etc..
Our problems are very basic and do not have sociopolitical or economical strings attached to it (Probably works better for economy as lot of us are holding on to buy houses and other big budget stuff).
The main issue I have is
- Unable to change jobs
I can wait for GC but not being able to change jobs is hurting me most.
Employers do not find projects and do not pay on bench. Once you find a project Employer wants a big cut. All in the name of policy ;) .
Please share your thoughts.
Your issue is same as everyone's here. SKIL bill does not have anything to do with illegals, but CIR does. This organization is keeping all options open and doing everything, but for some reason, there does not seem to be an easy rsolution to our issue. The group is working hard with support of members, other similar organizations, well wishers, members, some politicians, lobbyists, media etc..
girlfriend Baby Slippers will probably

amsgc
05-05 12:41 PM
AFAIK, everybody needs to fill out form I-9.
See here (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-9.pdf).
I'm going to use EAD under 1099 as an independent contractor, My employer asked me to fill only w-9 form when i joined the company.
My employer doesnt know whether i should fill I-9 form (employment verification eligibility) or not?
Anybody have such experiences to share?
See here (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-9.pdf).
I'm going to use EAD under 1099 as an independent contractor, My employer asked me to fill only w-9 form when i joined the company.
My employer doesnt know whether i should fill I-9 form (employment verification eligibility) or not?
Anybody have such experiences to share?
hairstyles 10 Most Funny Slippers

meenu_a
03-30 11:45 PM
Hi Becks,
Thank you so much. I am much relieved now. So, As long as I work for the sponsoring employer(even though the labor location is different) is it ok to file Ac-21 and move to another employer.? My impression was that I was obliged to work for that exact position(the one on the labor) to prove the 'intent'.
Thanks.
Thank you so much. I am much relieved now. So, As long as I work for the sponsoring employer(even though the labor location is different) is it ok to file Ac-21 and move to another employer.? My impression was that I was obliged to work for that exact position(the one on the labor) to prove the 'intent'.
Thanks.
jv_01
05-18 03:41 PM
Hi,
I am currently on h1b visa without a project from past 1 year in US and my employer asked me to convert to L2 visa dependent on my husband who is on L1 visa . I do not have any paystubs for my stamping. If I go to canada consulate for stamping, what is the success rate for my visa being approved?Will I be able to come back to US without any issues.Also, can you suggest me to which consulate should I go for my stamping?Please help!
Thanks.
I am currently on h1b visa without a project from past 1 year in US and my employer asked me to convert to L2 visa dependent on my husband who is on L1 visa . I do not have any paystubs for my stamping. If I go to canada consulate for stamping, what is the success rate for my visa being approved?Will I be able to come back to US without any issues.Also, can you suggest me to which consulate should I go for my stamping?Please help!
Thanks.
amits
07-17 08:38 PM
Whatever happened today couldn't have happened without the relentless efforts from IV team.
As a token of appreciation of all those efforts, I have contributed $500 today.
Would volunteer to any future IV efforts and action items.
THANKS A LOT, IV!!
- Amit
_________________
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 15:46 GMT-07:00
Google Order #900330157495295
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Shipped 1 Contribute 500 - Donate $500 to Immigration Voice. $500.00
As a token of appreciation of all those efforts, I have contributed $500 today.
Would volunteer to any future IV efforts and action items.
THANKS A LOT, IV!!
- Amit
_________________
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 15:46 GMT-07:00
Google Order #900330157495295
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Shipped 1 Contribute 500 - Donate $500 to Immigration Voice. $500.00


No comments:
Post a Comment