sam_hoosier
04-07 11:19 AM
Just fillout a new I-9 form and give to your employer.
wallpaper Funny amp; Witty Quotes that made

rameshk75
02-28 02:29 PM
Any suggestions??
madmonkey
10-26 03:20 PM
that's absurd - your wife's PD is tied to yours. I was in EB2, switched to EB1 and both my wife's and my 485 were approved together.
2011 funny witty quotes. witty
skynet2500
12-17 08:54 PM
I ran into a very strange situation today. I have been working for a big reputed company for several years. I started as an engineer and now I am an engineering manager. My labor was filed when I was engineer. Recently my lawyers found out that my position has changed and they are rigorously working to file amendment(I think this is AC21). Lawyers convinced HR that this doesn;'t impact my application - but I highly doubt that given the history of issues I had with these lawyers. Please let me know your opinion on the possibility of my application either getting rejected or getting delayed due to this change. One good this is my field hasn;t changed - I am still working in the same filed listed in my labor application.
My application is pre-approved and waiting for visa number.I am also thinking about getting back to software engineer position to avoid all the potential trouble, but my career is going to take two steps backwards.
Thanks a lot for your time.
My application is pre-approved and waiting for visa number.I am also thinking about getting back to software engineer position to avoid all the potential trouble, but my career is going to take two steps backwards.
Thanks a lot for your time.
more...
vedicman
01-25 12:46 PM
(I will appreciate if anyone could help me figure out how to create a new thread.)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/17658-how-to-post-a-question-how-to-start-a-new-thread-etc.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/17658-how-to-post-a-question-how-to-start-a-new-thread-etc.html
nb_des
08-07 02:15 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/05/Bush.radio.ap/index.html
Thanks for posting this. This seems to be good development. Hopefully they can get a compromise.
Thanks for posting this. This seems to be good development. Hopefully they can get a compromise.
more...

nonimmi
01-28 05:17 PM
I believe job description is important, not title. As discussed earlier threads, in most Financial companies software programmers have AVP or VP title. That should not matter as long as job responsibilities are same.
2010 Witty status quotes
marizaf
11-21 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,
Any answers on that? Any ideas?
Thank you
Any answers on that? Any ideas?
Thank you
more...
paskal
08-27 01:56 PM
Pezz,
I hope you get some good suggestions- just a little thing- your attorney does not have to be located where you are, a lot of people deal long distance!
Please don't forget to join your state chapter and sign up for the rally. We are counting on a strong presence from the Philadelphia area and indeed all PA!
I hope you get some good suggestions- just a little thing- your attorney does not have to be located where you are, a lot of people deal long distance!
Please don't forget to join your state chapter and sign up for the rally. We are counting on a strong presence from the Philadelphia area and indeed all PA!
hair wallpaper funny witty quotes. funny witty quotes. wallpaper funny witty
hibworker
03-28 04:18 PM
Hello folks
My fiances parents are applying for a B1/B2 Tourist visa on the basis of her 2 graduation ceremonies. We will get married in a court before her parents apply for a visa but the marriage ceremony will be between 2 graduations in US. If we also show that her parents are attending daughters wedding ceremony in US will the likelihood of them getting a visa increase? We can send a copy of marriage certificate before parents visa interview.
Thanks
I don't think so. The VO is interested in ensuring that your in-laws are visiting US for tourism / family visit and will return back after the visit. VO also wants to ensure that someone will pay for the entire trip and they will not become public burden.
My fiances parents are applying for a B1/B2 Tourist visa on the basis of her 2 graduation ceremonies. We will get married in a court before her parents apply for a visa but the marriage ceremony will be between 2 graduations in US. If we also show that her parents are attending daughters wedding ceremony in US will the likelihood of them getting a visa increase? We can send a copy of marriage certificate before parents visa interview.
Thanks
I don't think so. The VO is interested in ensuring that your in-laws are visiting US for tourism / family visit and will return back after the visit. VO also wants to ensure that someone will pay for the entire trip and they will not become public burden.
more...

iptel
10-17 01:39 AM
Which center NSC TSC ?
hot funny witty quotes. witty
gc_check
04-12 10:58 PM
This is very good.
Anybody coming to the site for the first time want to evaluate what you are, where you are going and where did you reach. This link will provide some inputs for them to evaluate "Where did you reach"
Media people visiting IV will also know what you were written about.
And I guess there are quite a few of them.
http://www.newsobserver.com/104/story/427793.html
Anybody coming to the site for the first time want to evaluate what you are, where you are going and where did you reach. This link will provide some inputs for them to evaluate "Where did you reach"
Media people visiting IV will also know what you were written about.
And I guess there are quite a few of them.
http://www.newsobserver.com/104/story/427793.html
more...
house funny witty quotes. funny
RandyK
11-08 11:51 AM
I am sure the IV Core is on it if there is a possibility....
tattoo funny witty quotes.
ANDAHD1
11-01 08:38 AM
I am currently on OPT (Optional Practical Period) which is one year work authorization after completing my masters degree which started in Fed 2010 and valid for one year, and I got married to a US citizen in June 2010 (she is a born US citizen) and we applied for neutralization and our interview was scheduled in Oct 2010, But the thing is my wife was hiding one fact that she was married before and was divorced in 1999 She did not told me this until the interview was schedule with the fear of loosing me as she lied to me from the beginning when we first meet back in Aug 2007 and she continued with same lie with the fear of loosing me if she tells me the truth and assuming I will never find out about it, but later after the immigration interview was scheduled she told me the truth thinking something might go wrong and could land me in trouble and we went to court to get the divorce papers surprisingly the divorce was not finalized and after doing the paper work the divorce is now finalized.
Since we applied for immigration when her first marriage divorce was not finalized our application becomes invalid so we withdraw our application and we received an acknowledgement for the same.
Now that our marriage is valid and can apply for it again, but now my questions are.....
1. I don�t understand what is my current status? Am I still considered as a student? Shall I apply for H1B Visa in premium process as my OPT expired in Feb 2011?
2. Can I continue to be a Foreign Student (F1 Visa Status) after my OPT expired in Feb 2011.
3. Shall I reapply for Change of Status again with new application? With new papers??
4. While I was a student I worked on Cash is that going to be a problem for me??
Please Advise, and let me know If there any questions related to the above case.
Thanks
A
Since we applied for immigration when her first marriage divorce was not finalized our application becomes invalid so we withdraw our application and we received an acknowledgement for the same.
Now that our marriage is valid and can apply for it again, but now my questions are.....
1. I don�t understand what is my current status? Am I still considered as a student? Shall I apply for H1B Visa in premium process as my OPT expired in Feb 2011?
2. Can I continue to be a Foreign Student (F1 Visa Status) after my OPT expired in Feb 2011.
3. Shall I reapply for Change of Status again with new application? With new papers??
4. While I was a student I worked on Cash is that going to be a problem for me??
Please Advise, and let me know If there any questions related to the above case.
Thanks
A
more...
pictures His funny, witty quotes are

adhantari
06-16 12:39 PM
if you give 20% discount to IV members.........:D
dresses on smile. funny witty
NANO3
05-03 09:58 PM
:drool: nice!!
more...
makeup with funny, witty quotes.
ak_2006
05-10 01:22 PM
Demand Data Used in the Determination of Employment Preference Cut-Off Dates
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
India EB2 Reduced from 13,300 to 10,425 i.e. 2875 allocated for only EB2 I.
China EB2 Reduced from 3,900 to 3,675 i.e 225 allocated for only EB2 C.
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
India EB2 Reduced from 13,300 to 10,425 i.e. 2875 allocated for only EB2 I.
China EB2 Reduced from 3,900 to 3,675 i.e 225 allocated for only EB2 C.
girlfriend funny witty quotes. funny geek quotes
Macaca
02-26 02:59 PM
Here is the article about Skill shortage: http://www.cnbc.com/id/17188440
Does not mention us. I did not see a blog site for comments. Am I missing it? Thanks.
Does not mention us. I did not see a blog site for comments. Am I missing it? Thanks.
hairstyles hairstyles funny witty quotes. quotes, funny witty quotes. funny witty
logiclife
06-04 01:45 PM
I guess we should ask them to remove the employer's restriction, which is the prime reason for extreme exploitation. H1b should not be restricitive. IV should also address the same. We are looking at the current problem with retrogression only, but what about future aspirants who come on H1.
H1B quota and H1B related issues are not primary concern of this organization. Greencard retrogression is. It has been that way since the inception 18 months ago.
We have taken positions to make H1B more workable and have less restrictions on it regarding H1 extensions and H1 transfers and therby opposed major portions of Durbin-Grassley.
HOwever, right now is not the time to debate and have open discussion on flaws of H1B program.
This is distraction at minimum and ammo for anti-groups in worst case scenario. Please contribute, send webfaxes, make phones and provide live updates and save this discussion on H1B flaws for slower times.
H1B quota and H1B related issues are not primary concern of this organization. Greencard retrogression is. It has been that way since the inception 18 months ago.
We have taken positions to make H1B more workable and have less restrictions on it regarding H1 extensions and H1 transfers and therby opposed major portions of Durbin-Grassley.
HOwever, right now is not the time to debate and have open discussion on flaws of H1B program.
This is distraction at minimum and ammo for anti-groups in worst case scenario. Please contribute, send webfaxes, make phones and provide live updates and save this discussion on H1B flaws for slower times.
arian2002
10-02 10:29 AM
What is your Lawyer's reply to the mess he created?
chanduv23
02-07 02:34 PM
Trying my best.. Spent over $70 in stamps so far.. more to come
Great stuff.
Come on folks - just look at how motivated needhelp is. She has been tirelessly working on all campaigns.
Come on my dear friends - we need your help - this campaign doe snot cost you a lot but will definitely take us a step closer towards our goal
Great stuff.
Come on folks - just look at how motivated needhelp is. She has been tirelessly working on all campaigns.
Come on my dear friends - we need your help - this campaign doe snot cost you a lot but will definitely take us a step closer towards our goal


No comments:
Post a Comment